79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up Yamaha to invest $150million in Pakistan

This is the latest and confirmed news. I heard the news on GEO and also came across this LINK

I see it as a prologue to an entirely new era in "motor biking" in Pakistan. For the first time Yamaha will locally manufacture bike from 125 to 150cc range, plus the bikes will be featured with EFi technology.

Lets hope they bring something according to the desires of the biker's community.

Web: http://www.bikepics.com/members/sniperr and http://wanderersbook.blogspot.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dongiovanni View Post
    YBR-125 is not even launched here and you have already made an opinion that RP-125 is better looking and faster than YBR. WOW!!!!
    He owns a crystal ball. He can see the future

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I really hope that they bring this model to Pakistan. MT-125

Yamaha to invest 150million in Pakistan -1551823
    And i hope that you have a healthy bank balance till then

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by frkadeel View Post
    @dongiovanni pa g eady kaam jaib v boti bhari honi chaidi hai ........ aajay to pakistani awam ybr nu menga kandi pahi hai ..... ty tusi MT-125 di gall kardy ho ........
    Did not understand a single word you wrote

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

YBR-125 is not even launched here and you have already made an opinion that RP-125 is better looking and faster than YBR. WOW!!!!
    have u compared the technical specs of these bikes i'm sure not, let me help u
    CG = 11.15 hp @ 8500 rpm + YBR125 = 10.2 hp @ 7800 rpm + RP125 = 11.3 hp @ 8500 rpm { Piaggio have the highest power, YBR have least HP at lowest RPM }
    Torque
    CG = 9.8 Nm @ 7000 rpm + YBR125 = 9.6 Nm @ 6000 rpm + RP125 = 9.8 Nm @ 8000 rpm { That's y CG is good for signal to signal drag race but as RP125 due to weight can't outrun CG but as it gets its peak at high rpm so better for long distance drag race and YBR have least and also at very low rpm so it would be good for 0 km/h to 20 km/h drag race :p }
    Weight
    CG = 99 KG + YBR125 = ~125kg + RP125 = 126kg { CG does lead this category but only because it is feature less vibrator and do keep in mind that YBR have alloy rim so they also will slow down the bike }.
    The only company and bike i hate is Atlas and there antique lineup of bikes my well wishes are for all other brands like YAMAHA, Piaggio and Suzuki, i have most respect for Suzuki as currently they have the best lineup of bikes but we should respect the bold step of Ravi for bringing Piaggio in Pakistan and creating some competition of features at best value for money.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by imranafzal4 View Post
    I am not owner of Ravi Nor CG or GS but I have very close experience with Piaggio, Its Tuff bike, did 2 trips with bad condition road, abusive use but Ravi perform very well, a complete Bike. so Now Market comparison will be among Piaggio, Delux and YBR, YBR has strong brand name with international Existence and very good review from 2001. we should not compare with CG-125, CG is vibration King, @80kmph u feel hell of vibration, old OHV engine. No brakes, etc
    Vicky bhai is the best example he have abused his bike to its max and still the bike is doing great, he have done tons of experiment and the bike is still going healthy and a bike with so many features at this price needs to be appreciated but some people just need a good brand name on a bike otherwise its a crap no matter how good the bike is.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SyedMoazzam View Post
    he mean that "jab pakistan main YBR launch hogi tou log usko mehga kahe gae ap mt 125 ki bat karhe ho"

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SyedMoazzam View Post
    Let me translate
    Bhai jaan aisay kaamo k liye jaib b baree honi chahiye, abhi to log ybr ko expensive keh rahay hy or aap MT-125 ki baat ker rahay ho.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mfaizandawood View Post
    Vicky bhai is the best example he have abused his bike to its max and still the bike is doing great, he have done tons of experiment and the bike is still going healthy and a bike with so many features at this price needs to be appreciated but some people just need a good brand name on a bike otherwise its a crap no matter how good the bike is.
    if we take your words seriously then in simple words YAMAHA is actually planing to get their company in a big ditch in a lonely third world?
    ***SPEED+ACCURACY+AGGRESSION=YAMAHA RX115***

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

YBR have alloy rim so they also will slow down the bike
    Please explain and shed more light on this. Alloy rims are more rigid. Is it the weight alone of alloy rims at play in the quoted opinion?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yea Right.. Ybr should be rimless and tireless so you can fly on her..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RX115 View Post
    if we take your words seriously then in simple words YAMAHA is actually planing to get their company in a big ditch in a lonely third world?
    Where did i said that Yamaha is going to flop all i said was to show some respect for Ravi Piaggio and Suzuki as some people are behaving like Yamaha is coming with a space ship and once it will land all other bikes will look crap. Suzuki and Ravi Piaggio has given all these features a decade ago that Yamaha is going to launch now.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Where did i said that Yamaha is going to flop all i said was to show some respect for Ravi Piaggio and Suzuki as some people are behaving like Yamaha is coming with a space ship and once it will land all other bikes will look crap. Suzuki and Ravi Piaggio has given all these features a decade ago that Yamaha is going to launch now.
    ok true,only asked coz you came with lot of calculations and stuff but being a yamha rider i am feeling good coz it is a change for us riders as you said ravi did earlier but seriously i am also not very much convinced by their lines up, and you know the reason behind this is nt yamaha rather then us, and our purchasing power......we all know yamaha are the the biggest exporter of different kind of bikes in the world, cant they produce here?......yes they can bring each and everything here but for what? for nothing because we the common buyer cant get reach their limits to yamaha world standard line up, thats why we have to just live up with what we are going to have, is it crap or not but in front of world standard our local bikes are just all crap.........our demands would be sky high and price should be around atlas bikes......thats funny, its not yamaha fault at all rather then partner company behaved strange for their customers,same as atlas is doing with honda and local buyers.
    i hope yamaha will must try to change the market gradually....because they have few other plans for their products in the future.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Har cheez men keeray nikalna :p our nation's shortcoming. Try the product first plz

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aa78 View Post
    Please explain and shed more light on this. Alloy rims are more rigid. Is it the weight alone of alloy rims at play in the quoted opinion?
    do u know that heavy objects are difficult to rotate as compared to light objects, only if those alloys are lighter than spokes wheel than YBR have advantage in acceleration.
    and i there is no way these alloy wheel can be lighter than spokes.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

do u know that heavy objects are difficult to rotate as compared to light objects, only if those alloys are lighter than spokes wheel than YBR have advantage in acceleration.
    and i there is no way these alloy wheel can be lighter than spokes.
    This idea famous from hathora ustad ke alloy heavy and spokes light in my opinion just a little difference orr agar heavy hote bhi hain too bike jam ke chale GI no vibration on top speed and acceleration is hart touching:p:p
    Live like a candle who burn it's self and gives lights to others

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RX115 View Post
    ok true,only asked coz you came with lot of calculations and stuff but being a yamha rider i am feeling good coz it is a change for us riders as you said ravi did earlier but seriously i am also not very much convinced by their lines up, and you know the reason behind this is nt yamaha rather then us, and our purchasing power......we all know yamaha are the the biggest exporter of different kind of bikes in the world, cant they produce here?......yes they can bring each and everything here but for what? for nothing because we the common buyer cant get reach their limits to yamaha world standard line up, thats why we have to just live up with what we are going to have, is it crap or not but in front of world standard our local bikes are just all crap.........our demands would be sky high and price should be around atlas bikes......thats funny, its not yamaha fault at all rather then partner company behaved strange for their customers,same as atlas is doing with honda and local buyers.
    i hope yamaha will must try to change the market gradually....because they have few other plans for their products in the future.
    We seriously need a CG killer today i was at a honda dealership and during my 1 or 2 hour stay 2 CG's were sold u see people have gone nuts with CG ********, have u seen the sales figures of HONDA 50,000+ BIKES every month and we all know right now among Honda lineup CG is getting the most sales now just image how many CG's Honda must be selling every month. i was expecting CG killer full metal drag race compatible bike from Yamaha so Yamaha can beat CG and than lead the market, and we have to accept the fact that we live in a 3rd world country where majority people use bikes like work horses so a need for CG like bike will always remain in great demand that's what i'm frustrated about that Honda is still in safe zone that should't have happened after Yamaha.
    Lets just pray something happen to Honda and they have to shutdown CG production and mark my word the next day our bike industry will totally change.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by crazybikerider View Post
    This idea famous from hathora ustad ke alloy heavy and spokes light in my opinion just a little difference orr agar heavy hote bhi hain too bike jam ke chale GI no vibration on top speed and acceleration is hart touching:p:p
    Alloys are always heavy they can be of equal weight or may be even lighter but only if they are made of high quality aluminium but i'm sure that's not the case with YBR and we have to appreciate Yamaha that among Honda Suzuki and Piaggio only Yamaha have proper alloy rims in their bike.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

We seriously need a CG killer today i was at a honda dealership and during my 1 or 2 hour stay 2 CG's were sold u see people have gone nuts with CG ********, have u seen the sales figures of HONDA 50,000+ BIKES every month and we all know right now among Honda lineup CG is getting the most sales now just image how many CG's Honda must be selling every month. i was expecting CG killer full metal drag race compatible bike from Yamaha so Yamaha can beat CG and than lead the market, and we have to accept the fact that we live in a 3rd world country where majority people use bikes like work horses so a need for CG like bike will always remain in great demand that's what i'm frustrated about that Honda is still in safe zone that should't have happened after Yamaha.
    Lets just pray something happen to Honda and they have to shutdown CG production and mark my word the next day our bike industry will totally change.
    That's my point munh ki baat cheen li

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Alloys are always heavy they can be of equal weight or may be even lighter but only if they are made of high quality aluminium but i'm sure that's not the case with YBR and we have to appreciate Yamaha that among Honda Suzuki and Piaggio only Yamaha have proper alloy rims in their bike.
    When I buy YBR then I calculate weight of alloy wheels on computer scale

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

that was also one of my main concern when one of the YAMAHA official talked to me, i just asked him if you need sudden death then keep in mind you have to beat one bike at green signal and then you will feel the change, then he replied that i have by self tested it on track till120km/h.....so i think 120 will be good enough for long rides but drag sprint will be a different case, anyways you know each n every biker or should i say buyer wont be speed freak, lot of buyers are just waiting for a change, so i dont think only speed factor can reduce the margin of sale, lot of people will just buy that bike coz it will not vibrate and then there will be more n more reasons,

Closed Thread
Page 76 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

User Tag List