79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up Yamaha to invest $150million in Pakistan

This is the latest and confirmed news. I heard the news on GEO and also came across this LINK

I see it as a prologue to an entirely new era in "motor biking" in Pakistan. For the first time Yamaha will locally manufacture bike from 125 to 150cc range, plus the bikes will be featured with EFi technology.

Lets hope they bring something according to the desires of the biker's community.

Web: http://www.bikepics.com/members/sniperr and http://wanderersbook.blogspot.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hold your breath guys, Only 8 more days left. Fillup your pockets with lots of $s as you will be buying soon a flying horse Yamaha YBR 125 which will take you in the new world of bikes.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by booster View Post
    if its not beating a cg with clear distance , i wont go for it.
    i might end up buying a gs150 again
    Surely it cant beat cg 125 with clear distance not even GS-150 can do it.....! because both are entirely different in manner eg: weight, power to weight ratio, power transfer to rear wheel, tyre size etc.......!
    you should compare it with in the class like cg125 Delux, Ravi piaggio etc....!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

From the first day on pakwheels i am listening those talks that some people are happy on talking speed and performance of bike and on other some hate those talking and saying 125cc speed......!! o please stop if you want speed go for big one......! if he is going for 125cc and asking about speed/performance then who are you to say go go and get R1 for your self...! his pocket will decide what he can buy..! you can just give good answer to his question....!
    i dosent understand yet what the hell this mindset shows..! this is the forum for Bikes so talking/sharing bike performance is allowed i think and we can talk about performance of 125cc bike...!
    125cc is not restricted for racing enthusiasts if some one wants.. this is his choice and pocket and i think every real biker has a DNA of racing.....! and beginning is always from low...!

i used to view Indian websites those guys are far better then us they have knowledge and respect too.....! and in Pakistan **** start from first page...!
    V.Rossi never started race direct from Yamaha M1 he started from 125 two stroke in those days..! and yes many fans would copy V.rossi...! AND V.rossi many time ride 125cc scooter on race track for their fans in Malaysia and in other countries and here guys come up and says go for big bike for racing 130k are not enough...!do your own job and let other do theirs...!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dongiovanni View Post
    That is exactly the mindset of 95% awam of Pakistan and the main reason that we still have oldest two wheel technology sold as new.
    +1 totally agreed

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by biker99 View Post
    From the first day on pakwheels i am listening those talks that some people are happy on talking speed and performance of bike and on other some hate those talking and saying 125cc speed......!! o please stop if you want speed go for big one......! if he is going for 125cc and asking about speed/performance then who are you to say go go and get R1 for your self...! his pocket will decide what he can buy..! you can just give good answer to his question....!
    i dosent understand yet what the hell this mindset shows..! this is the forum for Bikes so talking/sharing bike performance is allowed i think and we can talk about performance of 125cc bike...!
    125cc is not restricted for racing enthusiasts if some one wants.. this is his choice and pocket and i think every real biker has a DNA of racing.....! and beginning is always from low...!

i used to view Indian websites those guys are far better then us they have knowledge and respect too.....! and in Pakistan **** start from first page...!
    V.Rossi never started race direct from Yamaha M1 he started from 125 two stroke in those days..! and yes many fans would copy V.rossi...! AND V.rossi many time ride 125cc scooter on race track for their fans in Malaysia and in other countries and here guys come up and says go for big bike for racing 130k are not enough...!do your own job and let other do theirs...!
    i agree.most of the people in this thread are waiting to insult and pick on fights
    The Rules R Simple ....... U Break Them - U Die

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i agree.most of the people in this thread are waiting to insult and pick on fights
    Chill bhai, make love and peace. Enjoy the moments of wait for the lovely fairy soon we will be riding. Insha-Allah

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have stopped replying to these people ..... they just get personal like figuring out ur age and commenting to buy hayabusa etc.
    Its better to just ignore them as its meaningless to get down into discussion with them.
    Keep ur Friends close ... And Enemies more Closer !!
    Honda CD-100 ==> Honda CG 125 Deluxe ==> Ravi Piaggio Storm 125 !

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Brothers before getting on to conclusions just think what I said, We don't actually know the right facts about YBR that Yamaha will Launch in Pakistan as according to the International version its price should be around 200K but as Yamaha is launching it in 129,400 we actually don't have any official spec sheet any where all the info shared is by some one other than Yamaha. My point still is that we can analyse all we want but its better to analyse when we have authentic information. Information based on European or Latin american models is only for actual for those motorcycles what we will be getting is different from that although it will be YBR, BUT it will be downgraded version as its a carb engine and other than that we really don't have any authentic information shared by Yamaha itself.

But here we all are arguing on false information (not actual Information), I may be wrong but we are quarreling on nothing so this is the reason I wrote out of frustration as I am following this thread from day one and when I get notification I hope to see some useful information and still get beat cg 125, RP 125, heavy YBR and all that items. I subscribed to this thread to keep my self updated and what I get? We all talk about respect in forums of other country's websites it is because they compare apple with an apple not with banana. What we do is we compare apple with a pumpkin without knowing what type of pumpkin it actually is...

So Once Again I am humbly requesting that PLEASE let YBR come get a hands on and then compare based on some actual facts.

Otherwise it Us who will be showing our weaknesses in understanding and maturity.

This is a general post for every one of US, and if it hurts anybody although not intended to I APOLOGIES.

Regards,

Tamour Tahir
    Grab Life with Handlebars and twist it a little hard.
    Ridding is therapy!!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tamour View Post
    Dear Brothers before getting on to conclusions just think what I said, We don't actually know the right facts about YBR that Yamaha will Launch in Pakistan as according to the International version its price should be around 200K but as Yamaha is launching it in 129,400 we actually don't have any official spec sheet any where all the info shared is by some one other than Yamaha. My point still is that we can analyse all we want but its better to analyse when we have authentic information. Information based on European or Latin american models is only for actual for those motorcycles what we will be getting is different from that although it will be YBR, BUT it will be downgraded version as its a carb engine and other than that we really don't have any authentic information shared by Yamaha itself.

But here we all are arguing on false information (not actual Information), I may be wrong but we are quarreling on nothing so this is the reason I wrote out of frustration as I am following this thread from day one and when I get notification I hope to see some useful information and still get beat cg 125, RP 125, heavy YBR and all that items. I subscribed to this thread to keep my self updated and what I get? We all talk about respect in forums of other country's websites it is because they compare apple with an apple not with banana. What we do is we compare apple with a pumpkin without knowing what type of pumpkin it actually is...

So Once Again I am humbly requesting that PLEASE let YBR come get a hands on and then compare based on some actual facts.

Otherwise it Us who will be showing our weaknesses in understanding and maturity.

This is a general post for every one of US, and if it hurts anybody although not intended to I APOLOGIES.

Regards,

Tamour Tahir
    Bhai, the international version ybr costs about 2500 usd so how come a 1300 usd bike will be same as the international version? Just think that this is same as gd110 but with fairy like looks and enjoy the slow speeds on roads so that people can see that you are riding on a beautiful bike.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

where is their website by the way ?? shouldn't they have a website for Pakistan???

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tamour View Post

Regards,

Tamour Tahir
    buddi even we all here present in this thread share the same feeling as you do with Yamaha.
    We all are also very excited.I've also subscribed this thread.get notifications now and then.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Don'tTE=biker99;4766542]Surely it cant beat cg 125 with clear distance not even GS-150 can do it.....! because both are entirely different in manner eg: weight, power to weight ratio, power transfer to rear wheel, tyre size etc.......!
    you should compare it with in the class like cg125 Delux, Ravi piaggio etc....![/QUOTE]
    Don't make me laugh������

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

where is their website by the way ?? shouldn't they have a website for Pakistan???
    What they will launch website for one product? But may be they do

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

As a nation we are being f'd in the a** by Toyota, Honda and Suzuki. Unfortunately it isn't different when it comes to motorbikes. But the tragedy is, we are so used to of it that if some company does not do the same we are suspicious of its motive.
    So best of luck with AHL and don't even think about changing it ever.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by attakhan View Post
    Don't make me laugh������
    Keep on laughing....! its good for your health....!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lordavalon View Post
    As a nation we are being f'd in the a** by Toyota, Honda and Suzuki. Unfortunately it isn't different when it comes to motorbikes. But the tragedy is, we are so used to of it that if some company does not do the same we are suspicious of its motive.
    So best of luck with AHL and don't even think about changing it ever.
    Bhai, until n unless other giants like yamaha and kawasaki will not get brave enough we pakis have to bear this AHL AND SUZ old crap. Cg 125 is like snatchers stuff and even not a single insurance company does its insurance as well.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yamaha has opened their regional office in lahore...its on opposite road of pizza hut johar town....
    WHY SO SERIOUS???

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TORRETO1 View Post
    yamaha has opened their regional office in lahore...its on opposite road of pizza hut johar town....
    Thats a good news...... In karachi as well the dealers showroom renovations started.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TORRETO1 View Post
    so regional office NOT a showroom

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers