Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Page 95 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 2079
Like Tree1740Likes

Thread: Yamaha to invest $150million in Pakistan

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    7thgear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,918
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Thumbs up Yamaha to invest $150million in Pakistan

    This is the latest and confirmed news. I heard the news on GEO and also came across this LINK

    I see it as a prologue to an entirely new era in "motor biking" in Pakistan. For the first time Yamaha will locally manufacture bike from 125 to 150cc range, plus the bikes will be featured with EFi technology.

    Lets hope they bring something according to the desires of the biker's community.

    Web: http://www.bikepics.com/members/sniperr and http://wanderersbook.blogspot.com

  2. #1881
    PakWheeler Follow
    Einstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    972
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Discuss as much as you want but i don't understand how people are booking the bike without even looking at what they are getting. No specifications, no pictures, no test product and you decide to book it?

    Secondly if yamaha is planning to launch something in the near future then they must have launched a website with complete specs for their products and prices. Either the bike is not going to be launched in the near future or it is poor marketing and planning from the marketing department.

  3. #1882
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Juste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,983
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Website is under construction it will go live once completed and functional. We people are just too bay subray.
    31.5497 N, 74.3436 E

  4. #1883
    PakWheeler Follow
    surty1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Einstein View Post
    Discuss as much as you want but i don't understand how people are booking the bike without even looking at what they are getting. No specifications, no pictures, no test product and you decide to book it?

    Secondly if yamaha is planning to launch something in the near future then they must have launched a website with complete specs for their products and prices. Either the bike is not going to be launched in the near future or it is poor marketing and planning from the marketing department.
    Bhai, original pictures already exposed by the dealers and also specs are available on web. Booking is just to ensure that once the bike is launched then the bookers will be first to see and try the bike before paying the price but if someone isnt satisfied than he can leave the bike its conditional booking as dealers booked the bike without advances just they took the contacts numbers.

  5. #1884
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    JUNOON007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,074
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Today i saw two showrooms in sargodha
    One showroom only sales the bike and other also provide parts and services

  6. #1885
    PakWheeler Follow
    alkandar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    654
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JUNOON007 View Post
    Today i saw two showrooms in sargodha
    One showroom only sales the bike and other also provide parts and services
    Name and addresses of both show rooms?
    alkandar

  7. #1886
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    JUNOON007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,074
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alkandar View Post
    Name and addresses of both show rooms?
    Star motors in front of patha mandi road near crown place marriage hall
    And other on fatma jinnah road i think rafiq motors near old showroom of yamaha which was converted in honda showroom near purana pul

  8. #1887
    PakWheeler Follow
    surty1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Get ready guys, only 5 days remaining. Quickly arrange dollars, A beautiful truth is about to reveal soon and we all will be riding on it Insha-Allah.

  9. #1888
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rajahasnain92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by surty1 View Post
    Get ready guys, only 5 days remaining. Quickly arrange dollars, A beautiful truth is about to reveal soon and we all will be riding on it Insha-Allah.
    in shaa ALLAH


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

  10. #1889
    PakWheeler Follow
    ASIFALI1231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nankana sahib
    Posts
    556
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by surty1 View Post
    Get ready guys, only 5 days remaining. Quickly arrange dollars, A beautiful truth is about to reveal soon and we all will be riding on it Insha-Allah.
    Yeah its confirmad and Dollar are ready for upcoming yamaha beauty.
    Are You Ready?

  11. #1890
    PakWheeler Follow
    biker99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    while seeing bikes on Yamaha India official website India Yamaha Motor - Revs Your Heart i came across SS-125...! 123CC Bike with 11PS of Power...! amazing was its description that was describing its sports feature.....!
    .
    SS 125 - Sport it out.
    India Yamaha Motor - SS125

    .
    SS 125 is packed with the advantages of a 4-stroke, 123 cc, 11 PS, 5-speed bike. The stylish and sporty SS125 is a unique combination of sports biking and style.Yamaha's race-bred technology enhances the convenience in riding, agile cornering and precise braking like no other bike can do in this segment. The SS125 has been designed for substantial and overall improvement in running performance, overall sporty design and product reliability with added features & advantages of practical functionality of commuting bikes, such as fuel economy and cost effectiveness.SS125 has set new benchmarks in terms of refinement and a free-revving engine with Yamaha Throttle Position Sensor (YTPS) that delivers stupendous standing acceleration. The 5 speed gearbox allows the rider to make the most of a wide power band which leads to an excellent performance in both around-town and high-speed riding. With the aerodynamic racy under-cowl, SS125 is ergonomically designed. Sporty tachometer, lowered front cowl, lightweight aluminum wheels and powered front disc brakes gives it a dynamic yet sophisticated demeanor.
    .
    I was amazed to see that how Indian look toward bike when its come to racing...! India is very fast into the racing world we also hope for Pakistan to do so in future....! so that the mind of people change towards Biking..!
    .
    This is SS-125 which very much resembles to YBR-125 sold in India as you can see in picture..
    Yamaha to invest 150million in Pakistan -1566847
    .
    This YBR-125 is being sold in India...!
    Yamaha to invest 150million in Pakistan -1566848

    In other countries SS-125 is also sold as YBR-125-SS because it was advance version of YBR ...and it was 2013 model
    Here is link for video of bike: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbbfYnkyr4Y
    Yamaha to invest 150million in Pakistan -1566851
    Yamaha to invest 150million in Pakistan -1566852
    Yamaha to invest 150million in Pakistan -1566853
    .
    .
    But happy to see that in Pakistan newer version of YBR is coming .......!

  12. #1891
    PakWheeler Follow
    biker99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    watch YBR-125 stunt riding....!It will Revs your heart...! it was so amazing....!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RfAeTe1SH8

  13. #1892
    PakWheeler Follow
    imbigsmall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biker99 View Post
    while seeing bikes on Yamaha India official website India Yamaha Motor - Revs Your Heart i came across SS-125...! 123CC Bike with 11PS of Power...! amazing was its description that was describing its sports feature.....!
    .
    SS 125 - Sport it out.
    India Yamaha Motor - SS125

    .
    SS 125 is packed with the advantages of a 4-stroke, 123 cc, 11 PS, 5-speed bike. The stylish and sporty SS125 is a unique combination of sports biking and style.Yamaha's race-bred technology enhances the convenience in riding, agile cornering and precise braking like no other bike can do in this segment. The SS125 has been designed for substantial and overall improvement in running performance, overall sporty design and product reliability with added features & advantages of practical functionality of commuting bikes, such as fuel economy and cost effectiveness.SS125 has set new benchmarks in terms of refinement and a free-revving engine with Yamaha Throttle Position Sensor (YTPS) that delivers stupendous standing acceleration. The 5 speed gearbox allows the rider to make the most of a wide power band which leads to an excellent performance in both around-town and high-speed riding. With the aerodynamic racy under-cowl, SS125 is ergonomically designed. Sporty tachometer, lowered front cowl, lightweight aluminum wheels and powered front disc brakes gives it a dynamic yet sophisticated demeanor.
    .
    I was amazed to see that how Indian look toward bike when its come to racing...! India is very fast into the racing world we also hope for Pakistan to do so in future....! so that the mind of people change towards Biking..!
    .
    This is SS-125 which very much resembles to YBR-125 sold in India as you can see in picture..
    Yamaha to invest 150million in Pakistan -1566847
    .
    This YBR-125 is being sold in India...!
    Yamaha to invest 150million in Pakistan -1566848

    In other countries SS-125 is also sold as YBR-125-SS because it was advance version of YBR ...and it was 2013 model
    Here is link for video of bike: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbbfYnkyr4Y
    Yamaha to invest 150million in Pakistan -1566851
    Yamaha to invest 150million in Pakistan -1566852
    Yamaha to invest 150million in Pakistan -1566853
    .
    .
    But happy to see that in Pakistan newer version of YBR is coming which is 2014 model.......!
    The SS-125 has YTPS, meaning it's EFI.
    And IMO, the YBR we'll be getting looks much better than all of the ones in the pictures above.

  14. #1893
    PakWheeler Follow
    biker99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imbigsmall View Post
    The SS-125 has YTPS, meaning it's EFI.
    And IMO, the YBR we'll be getting looks much better than all of the ones in the pictures above.
    Yes...! but still dont know that the model launching in Pakistan would be equipped with EFI or not....! But hopes are good that it would be EFI.......!

  15. #1894
    PakWheeler Follow
    surty1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biker99 View Post
    Yes...! but still dont know that the model launching in Pakistan would be equipped with EFI or not....! But hopes are good that it would be EFI.......!
    No bhai, the models we will be getting is with carb

  16. #1895
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    booster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biker99 View Post
    Yes...! but still dont know that the model launching in Pakistan would be equipped with EFI or not....! But hopes are good that it would be EFI.......!
    so its is possible by chance that we get to have ss125s engine in our YBR??????

    The Rules R Simple ....... U Break Them - U Die

  17. #1896
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    bilalahm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,045
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Are these choza sized engines i.e. 125 or 150cc really meant for the kind of bikes in which acceleration is an area to stand out ? These shamefully under powered objects are meant to go from point A to point B hopefully after being able to carry some bags of sabzi and hopefully drag their and the passenger's weight.

    So PLS get over the which one can beat which one mindset and focus on some areas which makes sense for this segment, thanks!
    Apart from pakwheels, my blogs can be also be viewed at http://tajziat.blogspot.com/

  18. #1897
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    JUNOON007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,074
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Today i visit yamaha machanic he is busy in renovation of his shop i inquired him about upcoming model of yamaha he told me its coming with carb and he also get his training from yamaha
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  19. #1898
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    JUNOON007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,074
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    This party is making yamaha website
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  20. #1899
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hamikhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    1,261
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Good going

  21. #1900
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Naveed4speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sialkot
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,132
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Al hamd autos karim pura road sialkot 1s service
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    FXXB and EJ8 on its way............

  22. 23-04-2015, 07:54 PM

    Senior PakWheeler


Closed Thread
Page 95 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •