Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 508
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Yamaha junoon different isses. Help required

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    rizwan4340's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Age
    26
    Posts
    507
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Yamaha junoon different isses. Help required

    Assalam o Alaikum everyone. I just joined pakwheels forum a few days back.
    I am Rizwan. 24 year of age.
    My current ride is Yamaha junoon 2009 model. 52000km plus mileage
    I have different issues now and need proper help. Juat because i don't want to waste my money and time as well.
    Now come towards topic.
    1. Tires. I want to replacw both tires. Front one the same service 2.50x18 but for rear tire. I want to replace it with 2.75x18 service long life cruiser style. I have original stock rims installed right now both rims are 2.50x18 supported. Now let me know if i need to repace the reae rim for new size 2.75x18 tire size?
    2. Head Lights. I am fed up with low lights. My current stock fitted body of head light isn't sufficient for night ride. I have changed the bulb to Taiwanese bulb but nothing changed. Guide me fe good light but with good loook.
    3. Rear shock abaorber. Shocks absorber. Mostly known as jumps are done now. I observerf oil leakage from bottom of jumps.
    4 engine is producing some horrible sounds. Need a best mechanic for bike in karachi
    It is Easy to hate But Love is More Powerful...

  2. #361
    PakWheeler Follow
    rizwan4340's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Age
    26
    Posts
    507
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muhammedahmed2 View Post
    yar what is wrong with this battery just use it...install a bigger charger or allah allah khair salla
    Ye bhai ki hey.. uski absence mein main ney lagaa li aur experiment ker liaa.. 😄
    It is Easy to hate But Love is More Powerful...

  3. #362
    PakWheeler Follow
    muhammedahmed2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    18
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    rizwan bahi check these went to have a look at them might buy one of them

  4. #363
    PakWheeler Follow
    muhammedahmed2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    18
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    pic taken from pridor fan club

    Yamaha junoon different isses Help required -1532962

  5. #364
    PakWheeler Follow
    muhammedahmed2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    18
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    this also

    Yamaha junoon different isses Help required -1532963

  6. #365
    PakWheeler Follow
    muhammedahmed2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    18
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    this also

    Yamaha junoon different isses Help required -1532964

  7. #366
    PakWheeler Follow
    muhammedahmed2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    18
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    this for avalibal for 1000rs okay result

    Yamaha junoon different isses Help required -1532965

  8. #367
    PakWheeler Follow
    muhammedahmed2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    18
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    1000rs

    Yamaha junoon different isses Help required -1532966

  9. #368
    PakWheeler Follow
    muhammedahmed2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    18
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    never mind

    Yamaha junoon different isses Help required -1532967

  10. #369
    PakWheeler Follow
    muhammedahmed2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    18
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    1000rs

    Yamaha junoon different isses Help required -1532968

  11. #370
    PakWheeler Follow
    muhammedahmed2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    18
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    1000rs this is what attracted me the most one guy from pridor fan club brought it and its really nice yar or price be monasib ha liken long beam acha nehe hoga pata ha mujie

    Yamaha junoon different isses Help required -1532969

  12. #371
    PakWheeler Follow
    muhammedahmed2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    18
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    is meh be 2 smds lagai hui han low beam kare to 1 on hoti ha or high beam kare to 2no on hoti han

    Yamaha junoon different isses Help required -1532970

  13. #372
    PakWheeler Follow
    muhammedahmed2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    18
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    1150 ki thi or beam boat fit tha liken led vohi pathano wali flashlight ki lagi hui thi barhal projector boat fit tha

    Yamaha junoon different isses Help required -1532971

  14. #373
    PakWheeler Follow
    muhammedahmed2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    18
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    forgot to mention that the first ones pic and last pic wali leds also have strobe aswell i dont really see the point of it but still

  15. #374
    PakWheeler Follow
    rizwan4340's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Age
    26
    Posts
    507
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muhammedahmed2 View Post
    forgot to mention that the first ones pic and last pic wali leds also have strobe aswell i dont really see the point of it but still
    But yar still focused to my own project HID Projectors beside this no time in these days.. very busy schedule of job
    It is Easy to hate But Love is More Powerful...

  16. #375
    PakWheeler Follow
    marwanameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    22
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muhammedahmed2 View Post
    forgot to mention that the first ones pic and last pic wali leds also have strobe aswell i dont really see the point of it but still
    Sorry for delay bro, I am having ESEs so will not be available. The projector based LED has a powerful throw no doubt but it does not have the span, its more of a spot light on the other hand the one like I used it do not have a very long throw but its decent with decent span however if you need more light you can get an LED with 3 SMD's Mine has 2 SMD with each one of thousand Lumens, 3 SMD LED is 3000 lumen and thats one hell of a light but you'll have to search for it. But the are available. Once free from ESEs i'll search them myself and share details with you too,but meanwhile just trust me HID is not an option. Its too much a saipa plus its a hazard for oncoming traffic.

  17. #376
    PakWheeler Follow
    marwanameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    22
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rizwan4340 View Post
    Assalam o Alaikum everyone. I just joined pakwheels forum a few days back.
    I am Rizwan. 24 year of age.
    My current ride is Yamaha junoon 2009 model. 52000km plus mileage
    I have different issues now and need proper help. Juat because i don't want to waste my money and time as well.
    Now come towards topic.
    1. Tires. I want to replacw both tires. Front one the same service 2.50x18 but for rear tire. I want to replace it with 2.75x18 service long life cruiser style. I have original stock rims installed right now both rims are 2.50x18 supported. Now let me know if i need to repace the reae rim for new size 2.75x18 tire size?
    2. Head Lights. I am fed up with low lights. My current stock fitted body of head light isn't sufficient for night ride. I have changed the bulb to Taiwanese bulb but nothing changed. Guide me fe good light but with good loook.
    3. Rear shock abaorber. Shocks absorber. Mostly known as jumps are done now. I observerf oil leakage from bottom of jumps.
    4 engine is producing some horrible sounds. Need a best mechanic for bike in karachi
    No bro 2-75/18 crusier will fit easily on your stock rim, Plus i'll suggest you keep 2-50/18 since cruiser is a little wider than others even its 2-50 looks like 2-75. I have it installed on front and a 90/90 18 at rear. Braking and grip is just amazing MashAllah. Though offroading in wet areas really sucks

  18. #377
    PakWheeler Follow
    rizwan4340's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Age
    26
    Posts
    507
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marwanameer View Post
    No bro 2-75/18 crusier will fit easily on your stock rim, Plus i'll suggest you keep 2-50/18 since cruiser is a little wider than others even its 2-50 looks like 2-75. I have it installed on front and a 90/90 18 at rear. Braking and grip is just amazing MashAllah. Though offroading in wet areas really sucks
    Thanks dear. Today i spent 3 to 4 hours with bike. Little bit polishing. Changing rear brakes light switch. Checked wiring if any leakage is there. And changed fuel filter for the first time after 56000 km
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    It is Easy to hate But Love is More Powerful...

  19. #378
    PakWheeler Follow
    muhammedahmed2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    18
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    marwanameer bahi thanks for your output actual program was to install both the led you have in your bike as led projector aswell and another bigger smd aswell over it....yes i know hid is a sayapa and so never bothered with that.so marwanmeer bahi should i wait till you can locate me 3 smd one.or chup chap ja ker vo 2 smd wala piece he utha loon ye na ho kay sheikh chilli wala nazam ho jye .....or rizwan bahi mashallah yar sahi ha or many be yesterday fuel tank kay uper wala cover lea ha bus hole thora bara kerna ha take fuelcap kay uper lag jye

  20. #379
    PakWheeler Follow
    marwanameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    22
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muhammedahmed2 View Post
    marwanameer bahi thanks for your output actual program was to install both the led you have in your bike as led projector aswell and another bigger smd aswell over it....yes i know hid is a sayapa and so never bothered with that.so marwanmeer bahi should i wait till you can locate me 3 smd one.or chup chap ja ker vo 2 smd wala piece he utha loon ye na ho kay sheikh chilli wala nazam ho jye .....or rizwan bahi mashallah yar sahi ha or many be yesterday fuel tank kay uper wala cover lea ha bus hole thora bara kerna ha take fuelcap kay uper lag jye
    Bike LEd 3000 Lumes for sale in Gujranwala - Car Accessory 1183653 | PakWheels

    This is the one, This guy is selling it with free delivery but I'd say if you happen to visit commitee chowk try to find it there.

  21. #380
    PakWheeler Follow
    muhammedahmed2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    18
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    visited commitee chowk today brought both the one you have and the led projector...there was a problem with fitting of your kind of led into my headlight it went in but electricion said its not possible without cutting open the hole bigger....so i said leave it...vo wali many wapus ker di or led projector lagva lea ha under the headlight or relay be lagvaya ha us kay sait jis say sirf jab ma hibeam lagata hun to led projectoer on hota ha or horn vaghaira meh be power a gai ha aik dum say.....yar ap asa karo na kay 3000lumens wali mangvaio to upnai bike per lagane say palay meri bike meh try ker lehgay ager fit hogai to ma upnay lea be aik mangva *** ga or ager na hui to na sahi.....i know im asking to big of a favor liken please try.....will insshallah post results of my projector at night...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •