Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Yamaha (YMPK) launched Manufacturing base in Pakistan

Yamaha YMPK launched Manufacturing base in Pakistan -1568232

<article style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 16.0030002593994px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">IWATA, April 28, 2015 ? Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd (Tokyo:7272) announced today that construction of the Yamaha Motor Pakistan (Private) Ltd. (abbreviated as YMPK) motorcycle manufacturing factory - which commenced in April 2014 - is complete, and a launch ceremony took place on April 27.

The new factory, with a total floor area of 17,000 m2, was built on a 20,000 m2 piece of land in the Bin Qasim industrial park in Karachi City, and commenced operation with approximately 200 employees. In 2015, the first year of production, the new factory is expected to produce 30,000 units, and will target the production between 300,000 to 400,000 units by 2020.

Yamaha Motor formed a joint venture with Pakistan-based company Dawood in 1975, and this company have been undertaking manufacturing and sales of Yamaha-branded motorcycles in the country. The joint venture came to a close in 2008, with Dawood continuing to manufacture and sell Yamaha-branded motorcycles until June 2012 as per the technical support agreement. Since then, Yamaha Motor has been seeking to reestablish its Pakistan base independently, and formed YMPK in 2013, which then led to the launch of the new factory.

The current population in Pakistan is 180 million, and is expected to reach 200 million by 2020. The vigorous consumption that has accompanied this population increase has aided the country's motorcycle market in reaching 1.65 million units in 2014. Furthermore, it is expected to exceed 3 million units by 2020.

Yamaha Motor's establishment of a new company and factory represents the company's reentry into the Pakistani motorcycle market, and is part of the business scale expansion set out in Yamaha Motor's new medium-term management plan.

</article>

Yamaha (YMPK) launched Manufacturing base in Pakistan - 001
    Launch ceremony held on April 27
    <article style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 16.0030002593994px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">
    Overview of Yamaha Motor Pakistan
    Company Name Yamaha Motor Pakistan (Private) Ltd.
    Location Karachi City, Sindh Province, Pakistan
    Established March 26, 2013
    Factory Launch Date April 27, 2015
    Representative Managing Director Yasushi Ito
    Capital 5.3 billion Pakistani rupees
    (approx. 6.2 billion Japanese yen)
    *Converted at a rate of 1 rupee = 1.17 Japanese yen
    Equity Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd. 100%
    Business Operations Manufacturing and sale of motorcycles
    No. of Employees Approx. 200
    Production Capacity 40,000 units in 2015
    2020 (outlook): 400,000 units

</article>

===========

MOD EDIT: Please keep discussion professional. Off topic replies, Chit chat and fighting with other member will result in infraction and repeated violation means a BAN.

Thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

what is details of models to produce?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Yamaha Zindabad! mean while in Atlas AHL

Moment of Silence for AHL, who abused the motorbike market for like 3 decades...

Yamaha YMPK launched Manufacturing base in Pakistan -1568249
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Congrats to Yamaha for acheiving this milestone... for 2 years they worked very hard against all odds to realise what they had dreamt! And we Pakistanis are lucky to have this automotive giant manufacturing latest bikes here!

This is going to bring very healthy competition... Please note, if there was no YMC threat there wouldn't have been CD Dream, CG Dream neither Wave110. It was an attempt of Atlas to test the market's response before YMC brings in their products.

As most of the senior members would be knowing, I had bought a CG 125 classic last year after selling my Yamaha Junoon... and after checking YBR125 I am really tempted to sell it and get a YBR! Not that I am unsatisfied with CG... its a great bike for short trips to markets nearby, and the grunt of that engine is musical to the ears.. yet still, YBR is s e x y!

All those features, all that bling, and the extra goodies! Along with YMC Japan's trusted standard! I really do wonna sell my CG and be amongst first few people to flaunt their YBR around! But at least I'd be looking at 50ks expense (Sell my CG + Add 50ks) just to enjoy this luxury of owning a Flauntable YBR! Registration also gonna cost at least 5-6Ks on these.

But knowing Yamaha is again in the league just makes me happy! <3

P.S.
    A moment of silence to all those newer members who fought and got the most old thread closed regarding Yamaha!
    Same troublesome people I see again & again... appalled by some of the so called "senior member's" behaviour.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Please no XARAK, Blackburn or Zainiqbal Type Peoples in this Thread who have lost thier brand new 125 clocked 150 or 200km a year ago
    Proud Owner of Jialing Jh70 Model 2003

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The best policy is not to reply them if the post, becuase thats what provokes the Flaming situation...

We all love CGs, Rxs, GTO they are the dream machines of our child hood...

But lets Wellcome the new Lady in the league.. and dont let it fade away becuase of the monopoly of Big guns of motorbike manufacturers.

I will not be Buying YBR but I am sure I will be buying lots of its spare parts

People who follow my alterations know why i would be buying them ha ha h ha ha h ha ha ha h ha ha ha ha...

Quote Originally Posted by Automotorsport_Lover View Post
    .S.
    A moment of silence to all those newer members who fought and got the most old thread closed regarding Yamaha!
    Same troublesome people I see again & again... appalled by some of the so called "senior member's" behaviour.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArshadXaidi View Post
    Please no XARAK, Blackburn or Zainiqbal Type Peoples in this Thread who have lost thier brand new 125 clocked 150 or 200km a year ago
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

and they are going to create a separate job market too
    the problem is not our govt... its the people..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

P.S.
    If you are referring me then let me clear my self i was only replying them because they were fighting from the last 5 pages and i was silently following the thread. And those 2 guys zainiqbal and biker99 were always dragging the topic that cg will smoke ybr blah blah i mean come on? Are you serious? Racing on a commuter bike lol. That's what hyped me up and i started replying don't take my comments about CG personally, i love CG but hate those fan boys of CG. And i never misbehaved with any other member and always respect everyone.
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Shafin619 View Post
    If you are referring me then let me clear my self i was only replying them because they were fighting from the last 5 pages and i was silently following the thread. And those 2 guys zainiqbal and biker99 were always dragging the topic that cg will smoke ybr blah blah i mean come on? Are you serious? Racing on a commuter bike lol. That's what hyped me up and i started replying don't take my comments about CG personally, i love CG but hate those fan boys of CG. And i never misbehaved with any other member and always respect everyone.
    what you have said every one heard......! Now your clearance dosnt make any sense.......!
    Bikers can never hate any bike........! Because they love bike more then any thing else so they give them respect.....!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Welcome YAMAHA to Pakistan....! Yamaha is one of the best motorcycle manufacturer and Motorsports supporter around the world.....!
    From smallest bike to MotoGP level they make their product dominates the world...! They prove that a good technology can beat big cc's and they prove that in various of their categories of bikes.....!Their bikes are know well for their low end torque....!
    After years of wait I am very happy to see that real YAMAHA comes in market because YAMAHA is the only company can beat Honda As AHL was not coming with anything new.....!Now YAMAHA will teach AHL how to bring new technology........! and hope that AHL should understand and do the right job otherwise they will lost their customer.......!
    Because YAMAHA not only sell bikes but Revs peoples heart too...!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lo g yahan bhi shuro ho gaya

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@shafin 619

Im pin pointing no one dear...
    Lets just stick to the topic, all is well

Any info on YBR available on installments?

Guys plz dont quote each others posts!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default New Honda Model to Beat YAMAHA YBR 125

Yamaha ybr-125:p
    Yamaha YMPK launched Manufacturing base in Pakistan -1568384
    (2StrokeLover)
    2StrokeBikeLover@Gmail.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@shafin 619

Any info on YBR available on installments?
    Nope bro will visit market once i go to buy some parts for my DT.
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Congratulations Everyone. With the launch of Yamaha, we are about to leave the stone age behind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shafin619 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by biker99 View Post
    Welcome YAMAHA to Pakistan....! Yamaha is one of the best motorcycle manufacturer and Motorsports supporter around the world.....!
    From smallest bike to MotoGP level they make their product dominates the world...! They prove that a good technology can beat big cc's and they prove that in various of their categories of bikes.....!Their bikes are know well for their low end torque....!
    After years of wait I am very happy to see that real YAMAHA comes in market because YAMAHA is the only company can beat Honda As AHL was not coming with anything new.....!Now YAMAHA will teach AHL how to bring new technology........! and hope that AHL should understand and do the right job otherwise they will lost their customer.......!
    Because YAMAHA not only sell bikes but Revs peoples heart too...!

Guys! whats the point of all this? Why dont you start a separate thread and let all people know how competent racers and how CG's vibration revs your brains. The other thread was closed because of all this nonsense. Now please dont plague this one too.
    @MOD

I am requesting again. Please open a new thread for these gentlemen so that they could rant about their so called knowledge and enthusiasm. This maybe the only way to stop this YBR vs CG war.

16. 28-04-2015, 04:39 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The opening post is very clear. No problem. MODS will close all threads until you guys learn how to behave.

Thanks
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Closed Thread

User Tag List