Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 845
Like Tree987Likes

Thread: Yamaha YBR-125 Review.

  1. #1
    TZB
    TZB is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    TZB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    691
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Lightbulb Yamaha YBR-125 Review.

    Let's share what do we know about the newly launched Yamaha YBR-125 so far.

    Post pictures, comments, experiences.

    PS: Let's hold this discussion like responsible and sensible grown-ups. Happy riding

    Pictures:
    From showroom - by Surty1
    From Launch Event (1, 2)on 27-April-2015 - by imbigsmall
    My First In-person Experience with YBR-125 on 28-April-2015



    Proud owners:

    Member Color Thread Purchased on City
    rajahasnain92 Red My new ybr 125 yes yamaha 28-APR-2015 Gujjar Khan
    amzee1 Grey Islamabad's First Yamaha YBR 125, I think so 29-APR-2015
    ASIFALI1231 Blue My Blue Beast YBR125, yes, Yamaha 06-MAY-2015
    Zyrak Grey Newbie in Garage YBR in Grey 23-MAY-2015 Toba Tek Singh
    jadoon1992_vxlimited Red The Red Yamaha YBR 125 23-MAY-2015 Karachi
    DJNOMI Grey YAMAHA YBR 125 - (Grey Color) - After First Service !! Lahore
    Zeniemo Lahore
    iffi7u6 08-JUN-2015 Lahore

    =======
    Edited 30-APR-2015

    Things which we feel are missing:

    1. Engine kill switch.
    2. Pass switch.
    3. The YBR-125 basic model for those people who are looking for a new family bike or just those who like things retro.
    4. MOD EDIT: Review/ First Look by member @7thgear here>>Yamaha YBR-125 Review. - 252014 - Page 7


    =======
    Edited 08-JUN-2015


    Yamaha YBR Service Manual (courtesy rzrz in this post)
    =======

    MOD EDIT: Please keep discussion professional. Off topic replies, Chit chat and fighting with other member will result in infraction and repeated violation means a BAN.

    Thanks.
    First deserve, then desire.

  2. #481
    PakWheeler Follow
    samadRaja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    mean this engine is imported from china?

  3. #482
    PakWheeler Follow
    samadRaja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    you attached a picture with full detail and still confused
    mean its exported from china?

  4. #483
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,391
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazybikerider View Post
    Tum factory me kaam krte ho
    nope but the dealer is a very good friend of mine . got mine in 3 days without paying extra money. warna 5th ko milti bike .
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  5. #484
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdullah3019's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Is there any showroom of yamaha in islamabad or rawalpindi

  6. #485
    PakWheeler Follow
    crazybikerider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Khanewal
    Age
    27
    Posts
    497
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    nope but the dealer is a very good friend of mine :d. Got mine in 3 days without paying extra money. Warna 5th ko milti bike :d.
    :d:d:d
    Live like a candle who burn it's self and gives lights to others

  7. #486
    PakWheeler Follow
    DJNOMI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    551
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    After today's fuel tank 43 is the avg detailed analysis is attached
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    [Proud Owner of Yamaha YBR 125 - MashaAllah] -- [Smartphones/Computers "Keera" ] -- [Fan of Traveling/Adventure]

  8. #487
    PakWheeler Follow
    musadiq.manas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Gujrat
    Age
    33
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJNOMI View Post
    After today's fuel tank 43 is the avg detailed analysis is attached
    What app is this?

  9. #488
    PakWheeler Follow
    DJNOMI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    551
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by musadiq.manas View Post
    What app is this?
    App name: Fuelio: Fuel log & costs

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.kajda.fuelio
    [Proud Owner of Yamaha YBR 125 - MashaAllah] -- [Smartphones/Computers "Keera" ] -- [Fan of Traveling/Adventure]

  10. #489
    PakWheeler Follow
    imbigsmall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abdullah3019 View Post
    Is there any showroom of yamaha in islamabad or rawalpindi
    Brother use this to find dealerships: OUR SHOP | YAMAHA MOTOR PAKISTAN Pvt., Ltd

    There is one more dealership not mentioned on the website: https://www.facebook.com/YamahaCapitalMotors

    Hope this helps.

  11. #490
    PakWheeler Follow
    crazybikerider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Khanewal
    Age
    27
    Posts
    497
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imbigsmall View Post
    Brother use this to find dealerships: OUR SHOP | YAMAHA MOTOR PAKISTAN Pvt., Ltd

    There is one more dealership not mentioned on the website: https://www.facebook.com/YamahaCapitalMotors

    Hope this helps.
    Capital silent from 24 may
    Live like a candle who burn it's self and gives lights to others

  12. #491
    PakWheeler Follow
    imbigsmall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazybikerider View Post
    Capital silent from 24 may
    I contacted them yesterday. They replied back in a decent manner and said bike would be available for display after 10 June so we can go there after that and touch the bike.

  13. #492
    PakWheeler Follow
    DJNOMI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    551
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ok guys today i had completed almost 570 KM mileage. so as per manual RPM level is unlocked and i can go upto 7.5 RPM. so in short today it was "Painja Day" ..

    2 things i noticed ... front disc Is very Quick i mean you need to be very careful while applying disc brake on speed .you Tyre can slip.
    secondly i am confused i was able to achieve 105 KM @ 8 RPM but i was not able to get above that speed it seems like something is trying to block your RPM above 8K i dont know what it can be its air resistance (which i dont feel could be a factor) or it is the race/accelerator which is restricted. so waiting for other guys feedback ..
    in Short i was able to achive 105KM/H @ 8RPM and good things was bike was very stable on this speed and smooth.
    [Proud Owner of Yamaha YBR 125 - MashaAllah] -- [Smartphones/Computers "Keera" ] -- [Fan of Traveling/Adventure]

  14. #493
    PakWheeler Follow
    crazybikerider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Khanewal
    Age
    27
    Posts
    497
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJNOMI View Post
    ok guys today i had completed almost 570 KM mileage. so as per manual RPM level is unlocked and i can go upto 7.5 RPM. so in short today it was "Painja Day" ..

    2 things i noticed ... front disc Is very Quick i mean you need to be very careful while applying disc brake on speed .you Tyre can slip.
    secondly i am confused i was able to achieve 105 KM @ 8 RPM but i was not able to get above that speed it seems like something is trying to block your RPM above 8K i dont know what it can be its air resistance (which i dont feel could be a factor) or it is the race/accelerator which is restricted. so waiting for other guys feedback ..
    in Short i was able to achive 105KM/H @ 8RPM and good things was bike was very stable on this speed and smooth.
    Finger cross
    Live like a candle who burn it's self and gives lights to others

  15. #494
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hamikhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    1,261
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Edited

  16. #495
    PakWheeler Follow
    DJNOMI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    551
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hamikhan View Post
    Have you changed your bike engine oil?
    Before firstly 1000km gain as MAXIMUM speed as you cannow this is the time to free your bike,s engine if don,t done this then your bike will never ever cross 100km/h digit i give you A simple example in this period if you get 120km/h speed then after first tuning it will become down to 110km/h & will stuck to this forever
    nai bhai abhi first tuning honi hia abhi tu 570 KM hoa hai it will be done on 1000 with fuel change as well.
    [Proud Owner of Yamaha YBR 125 - MashaAllah] -- [Smartphones/Computers "Keera" ] -- [Fan of Traveling/Adventure]

  17. #496
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,391
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hamikhan View Post
    Have you changed your bike engine oil?
    Before firstly 1000km gain as MAXIMUM speed as you cannow this is the time to free your bike,s engine if don,t done this then your bike will never ever cross 100km/h digit i give you A simple example in this period if you get 120km/h speed then after first tuning it will become down to 110km/h & will stuck to this forever
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aaaala logic . dono gs ki running 45 km/hr ki speed pr ki hai and you can bring your gs whenever you want to check the top speed and acceleration of both of my gs .kis ustaad ne btaya ye?
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  18. #497
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,391
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJNOMI View Post
    nai bhai abhi first tuning honi hia abhi tu 570 KM hoa hai it will be done on 1000 with fuel change as well.
    Noman bro plz 1000 kms tk bike 7.5 rpm cross mt krna first tunning pr sb set hojae ga bike 12 rpm bhe hit kre gi
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  19. #498
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hamikhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    1,261
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    Noman bro plz 1000 kms tk bike 7.5 rpm cross mt krna first tunning pr sb set hojae ga bike 12 rpm bhe hit kre gi
    Bro 12 Rpm ko kasay hit karay gee jab k bike 10 rpm ko cross he nahin kertee ?

  20. #499
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,391
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hamikhan View Post
    Bro 12 Rpm ko kasay hit karay gee jab k bike 10 rpm ko cross he nahin kertee ?
    wohe tou keh rha hun ap ajana sb hit kr k dikhaun ga . ye basheer ustaad and road side mechanics ki logic hoti hain company ne manual mai kch btaya hai tou kch wja hai us ki dont misguide the people plz and no offense . running 30 pr bhe kro ge tou bike jae gi 120
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  21. #500
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asjdsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,477
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    wohe tou keh rha hun ap ajana sb hit kr k dikhaun ga . ye basheer ustaad and road side mechanics ki logic hoti hain company ne manual mai kch btaya hai tou kch wja hai us ki dont misguide the people plz and no offense . running 30 pr bhe kro ge tou bike jae gi 120
    Is there any speed /Rev limitor?

Closed Thread
Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •