60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lightbulb Yamaha YBR-125 Review.

Let's share what do we know about the newly launched Yamaha YBR-125 so far.

Post pictures, comments, experiences.

PS: Let's hold this discussion like responsible and sensible grown-ups. Happy riding

Pictures:
    From showroom - by Surty1
    From Launch Event (1, 2)on 27-April-2015 - by imbigsmall
    My First In-person Experience with YBR-125 on 28-April-2015

Proud owners:

Member Color Thread Purchased on City
    rajahasnain92 Red My new ybr 125 yes yamaha 28-APR-2015 Gujjar Khan
    amzee1 Grey Islamabad's First Yamaha YBR 125, I think so 29-APR-2015
    ASIFALI1231 Blue My Blue Beast YBR125, yes, Yamaha 06-MAY-2015
    Zyrak Grey Newbie in Garage YBR in Grey 23-MAY-2015 Toba Tek Singh
    jadoon1992_vxlimited Red The Red Yamaha YBR 125 23-MAY-2015 Karachi
    DJNOMI Grey YAMAHA YBR 125 - (Grey Color) - After First Service !! Lahore
    Zeniemo Lahore
    iffi7u6 08-JUN-2015 Lahore

=======
    Edited 30-APR-2015

Things which we feel are missing:

1. Engine kill switch.
    2. Pass switch.
    3. The YBR-125 basic model for those people who are looking for a new family bike or just those who like things retro.
    4. MOD EDIT: Review/ First Look by member @7thgear here>>Yamaha YBR-125 Review. - 252014 - Page 7

=======
    Edited 08-JUN-2015

Yamaha YBR Service Manual (courtesy rzrz in this post)
    =======

MOD EDIT: Please keep discussion professional. Off topic replies, Chit chat and fighting with other member will result in infraction and repeated violation means a BAN.

Thanks.
    First deserve, then desire.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nihal86 View Post
    few days back in desperation i took my ravi piaggio to a honda certified mechanic. I told him in pushto that yamaha will bring honda to its knees. And his reply that : These techy bikes and advanced technology is not successful in pakistan its just a few days game. Honda is never gona get old. I told him atleast to stand in comparison honda should have introduced self start. He said :the self start and other technicalities adds complexity in the engine and the mechanics here are not able to handle such complex machines.despite of other good points of yamaha, ravi piaggio and suzuki..he was in total favor of honda's dada abu's technology. I was amazed by the level of brain washing done by atlas honda to its mechanics.we can also assess that if a number of highly qualified mechanics(engineers) are properly trained. Vehicle companies can sustain well.
    :d:d:d
    Live like a candle who burn it's self and gives lights to others

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

like ravi piaggio does the headlamp of ybr also run on battery or dependent on alternator or dynamo like atlas honda bikes?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nihal86 View Post
    like ravi piaggio does the headlamp of ybr also run on battery or dependent on alternator or dynamo like atlas honda bikes?
    Battery dependent

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

few days back in desperation i took my ravi piaggio to a honda certified mechanic. i told him in pushto that yamaha will bring honda to its knees. and his reply that : these techy bikes and advanced technology is not successful in pakistan its just a few days game. honda is never gona get old. i told him atleast to stand in comparison honda should have introduced self start. he said :the self start and other technicalities adds complexity in the engine and the mechanics here are not able to handle such complex machines.despite of other good points of yamaha, ravi piaggio and suzuki..he was in total favor of honda's dada abu's technology. i was amazed by the level of brain washing done by atlas honda to its mechanics.we can also assess that if a number of highly qualified mechanics(engineers) are properly trained. vehicle companies can sustain well.
    U are 100% right these honda mechanics those are sitting on every nooker of your street who once were chotye than the became ustad and at least he was admitting that engine and technology is complex which they wont understand.. i admit it aslo honda has very bigger network of official and non official mechanics yamha need to grow and train proper otherwise in longer run it will become pain for yamaha owners to get things fixed and cheaper rate..
    [Proud Owner of Yamaha YBR 125 - MashaAllah] -- [Smartphones/Computers "Keera" ] -- [Fan of Traveling/Adventure]

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DJNOMI View Post
    U are 100% right these honda mechanics those are sitting on every nooker of your street who once were chotye than the became ustad and at least he was admitting that engine and technology is complex which they wont understand.. i admit it aslo honda has very bigger network of official and non official mechanics yamha need to grow and train proper otherwise in longer run it will become pain for yamaha owners to get things fixed and cheaper rate..
    Yes hathora ustad

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

few days back in desperation i took my ravi piaggio to a honda certified mechanic. i told him in pushto that yamaha will bring honda to its knees. and his reply that : these techy bikes and advanced technology is not successful in pakistan its just a few days game. honda is never gona get old. i told him atleast to stand in comparison honda should have introduced self start. he said :the self start and other technicalities adds complexity in the engine and the mechanics here are not able to handle such complex machines.despite of other good points of yamaha, ravi piaggio and suzuki..he was in total favor of honda's dada abu's technology. i was amazed by the level of brain washing done by atlas honda to its mechanics.we can also assess that if a number of highly qualified mechanics(engineers) are properly trained. vehicle companies can sustain well.
    Hathora ustad nothing know about YBR that's why they angry with YBR

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

One advice for ybr and direct battery independent headlamp type bikes. headlamps in motorbikes with One halogen bulb usually use 35/35 watt bulb means you are using 35 watts load on your bike battery, which can be very power consuming. I was curious about this and after googling and searching luckily found a double led(in local terms)with heatsink fan at its back.installed it in place of stock bulb with minor modification.good thing about these types of led bulbs is that they are less power hungry 8 watts on low beam and 16watts on full beam. the difference i felt was that after installing new bulb with the headlamp on, the self start does not dim the headlamp. even the horn does not dim the lights.which means the stock bulb draws lot of power.YBR uses two halogens. i know the stock settings are made for optimum use.but my bikes battery feels as fresh as it was One year back.[IMG]Yamaha YBR-125 Review. - zCrxA21[/IMG][IMG]Yamaha YBR-125 Review. - ZULBM5g[/IMG]

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^ Han, andha karo logon ko. Very good.
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So finally completed my 1000 and after three refills avg sheet is also attached.. now tuning time will get it done very soon
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    [Proud Owner of Yamaha YBR 125 - MashaAllah] -- [Smartphones/Computers "Keera" ] -- [Fan of Traveling/Adventure]

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

All those guys using HIDs, High Beam, LED bright lights...
    Allah puchay tum logoun ko. Ameen انشاء الله
    786-381

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by adimash View Post
    Well first of all Owner should be belongs to City Lahore... Secondly Your Dealer from where you purchased your bike recommend your name to Yamaha... 5 days Back my Dealer called me and asked for my availability on 11th of june... According to Him Yamaha Inviting those who have lil bit communication and technical skills... Also who can talk with Japanese face to face...

Now according to survey incharge mr. Jawad Qureshi they were looking for a people who can give them value able feedback... Pro & Cons about their Product and future product suggestions...
    Brother i have a message that i want you to convey to Yamaha representatives.

Tell them that we need Yamalube carburetor dip here. it is a product in which you dip the entire carburetor after disassembly, it cleans better than anything else in our market. Absence of this product is the reason why our carburetor overhauls go bad.

Therefore, introduction of this product will benefit all motorcylce owners, since bikes in pakistan are mostly carburetted
    haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nomi381 View Post
    All those guys using HIDs, High Beam, LED bright lights...
    Allah puchay tum logoun ko. Ameen انشاء الله
    Nomi Bro Allah Tala tou Subko hi pochainge.... Now come to the point... My office is 25km far from my Home and out way to Lahore.. Usually on the Long Route Stock light is not enough to clear long distance view... So in such case what you are expecting todo? Call Angel to shower blessing of Light? Or start riding ur bike behind heavy duty vehicle? Definitely we need good Light for clear vision and for this HID & LED Lights are best...

Grow up and Be Positive Yaarrrr.......

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nomi Bro Allah Tala tou Subko hi pochainge.... Now come to the point... My office is 25km far from my Home and out way to Lahore.. Usually on the Long Route Stock light is not enough to clear long distance view... So in such case what you are expecting todo? Call Angel to shower blessing of Light? Or start riding ur bike behind heavy duty vehicle? Definitely we need good Light for clear vision and for this HID & LED Lights are best...

Well i disagree with you yamaha stock light is best among all bikes available even in case it has poor light use at least yellow hid or led people using blue or white blind opposite riders and i hate it seriously even cars guys uff Allah hi pochye ga in ko

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I disagree I had deluxe for some time deluxe have pretty shitty/pathetic visibility never had any issue and never though of installing hid etc

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DJNOMI View Post
    Well i disagree with you yamaha stock light is best among all bikes available even in case it has poor light use at least yellow hid or led people using blue or white blind opposite riders and i hate it seriously even cars guys uff Allah hi pochye ga in ko
    Heheheh.. Bro am not talking about YBR light...infact YBR stock light is far better then Others.. I was just giving him example that why people mostly Use HID LED Light... My Previous bike stock light was too low... So installed HID in it to clear my vision.. Similarly many people are using it to clear the vision... I know some shokhay banday installing it to irritate People... Unko tou waqaye Allah pochega :p

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    I disagree I had deluxe for some time deluxe have pretty shitty/pathetic visibility never had any issue and never though of installing hid etc
    It depends on Road Condition Bro... Definitely you wont install HiD while driving on streets and City... But for Your Safety Concern you will install HID or LEd when you can't see the road on the Highway, when you don't know whats coming next (Buses, Containers, Carts) , when road Covered by Fog, etc.. Etc...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

One advice for ybr and direct battery independent headlamp type bikes. headlamps in motorbikes with One halogen bulb usually use 35/35 watt bulb means you are using 35 watts load on your bike battery, which can be very power consuming. I was curious about this and after googling and searching luckily found a double led(in local terms)with heatsink fan at its back.installed it in place of stock bulb with minor modification.good thing about these types of led bulbs is that they are less power hungry 8 watts on low beam and 16watts on full beam. the difference i felt was that after installing new bulb with the headlamp on, the self start does not dim the headlamp. even the horn does not dim the lights.which means the stock bulb draws lot of power.YBR uses two halogens. i know the stock settings are made for optimum use.but my bikes battery feels as fresh as it was One year back.[IMG]Yamaha YBR-125 Review. - zCrxA21[/IMG][IMG]Yamaha YBR-125 Review. - ZULBM5g[/IMG]
    Yar as i can see in the pics that the light of the led is reflecting only on the upper side of housing and seems like the light beam is focused can u share night time pics of both high and low.

19. 11-06-2015, 07:18 AM
    r1

Senior PakWheeler

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ok i agree about this HID thing i didnt installed it even in my cars but somethimes i want to install a big light that goes straight in the drivers eye n make him blind for 5sec yes some drivers while over taking become so dangerous that they dnt care who is in the next lane driving n mostly these are the tota vagons wala who dnt even hav earned a licence world is full of such ppl n i want to blind them up with a laser beam 😡 agly ki jaan he nikal dyty hain yh log

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

TZB
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wolfkhan View Post
    Ok i agree about this HID thing i didnt installed it even in my cars but somethimes i want to install a big light that goes straight in the drivers eye n make him blind for 5sec yes some drivers while over taking become so dangerous that they dnt care who is in the next lane driving n mostly these are the tota vagons wala who dnt even hav earned a licence world is full of such ppl n i want to blind them up with a laser beam  agly ki jaan he nikal dyty hain yh log

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    I have experienced a similar thing. I was travelling from Faisalabad to Lahore on my car during night. At that time single side was being used as a two-way road as the other wing of the road was being carpeted. And I had a nightmare of an experience during that ride. The "desi buses" coming from front had "sun" installed in their headlamps and while they were overtaking (which happened very frequently), I could see absolutely nothing in my lane!!! It felt like driving into a "black hole", not knowing if there was any traffic or a pedestrian human soul ahead of me who I could hit in my blindness.

Night driving is an art!
    First deserve, then desire.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brother, you don't have to use HID/LED lights on "Cheap Housings". Use a heavy bike light with a high quality metal (silver) reflector inside; to avoid the leakage and dispersion of light, and to enhance the focus. If you are using such high powered light, don't just ask for "more light", ask for "more focus".

I am also almost blind at night because of weak eye sight, and I also want to use more light (such as HID), but I just can't; because the cheap Chinese 3rd quality lights available here are more harmful to other people than useful.

ZERO out of 100 people I see on the road who follow the principles of using such a light. Those ignorant a-holes using LEDs or HIDs don't care about the eyes of upcoming driver, or people on the road. So I personally hate such people. I am afraid "we" don't need to grow up in this case, its the contrary.
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

Closed Thread
Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

User Tag List