Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 108 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 2142
Like Tree2563Likes

Thread: My new bike YBR125, yes, Yamaha.

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rajahasnain92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default My new bike YBR125, yes, Yamaha.

    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1430227062.481942.jpg
Views: 42292
Size:  123.6 KB Alhamdulillah i think i am the first buyer in my Gulyana gujar khan and pakwheels too


    Automatic is for kids Real men drive manual

    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

  2. #41
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Automotorsport_Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,834
    Follows
    5
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    1 year or 12k kms and 5 free tunings
    5 free tunings is a good offer but warranty for 2 years or 15000-20000kms would have been a brand image booster... that the manufacturer is confident about its quality.

    Like atlas is offering 2years warranty on engine (I'm sure they won't accept claims though)

    5 free services is cool!

    I also noticed not so attractive key design and poor key chains offered. No goody bags... at least to the first few customers who bought this bike in first week of launch/ pre booked them etc. A goody bag would have been awesome promotional tool!

    A bike cover, a premium key chain, extended free service coupons, stickers etc would have been a great addition... or a yamaha branded helmet!!

    I also haven't seen any TVCs of this bike yet...

  3. #42
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rajahasnain92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    if the quality looks cheap, aik nazar zra gs, cg and cg deluxe ko dekh lena bro and then ybr ko dekhna. the quality is much much better than honda and suzuki.

    @poster: congrats bro. i guess you are the first owner of ybr in Pakistan because Karachi mai tou deliver he 5th se hon gien shayed do share your experience and review. will be waiting
    100% agreed bro and yeah sure unmatchable driving pleasure best ever bike in pakistan thank god cg crap se jan chuti


    Automatic is for kids Real men drive manual
    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

  4. #43
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rajahasnain92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Automotorsport_Lover View Post
    That carburettor is huge in size!!

    Plz read owners manual and share it's snaps here too for us to read... its infotainment for us!

    How many years warranty are they offering? Terms and conditions of warranty?
    ok bro .. will share snaps in morning 😊


    Automatic is for kids Real men drive manual
    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

  5. #44
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rockk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    3,443
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Congrats bro!
    Waiting fr detailed pictures and a video demo
    Loaded with SQ setup

  6. #45
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rajahasnain92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Automotorsport_Lover View Post
    5 free tunings is a good offer but warranty for 2 years or 15000-20000kms would have been a brand image booster... that the manufacturer is confident about its quality.

    Like atlas is offering 2years warranty on engine (I'm sure they won't accept claims though)

    5 free services is cool!

    I also noticed not so attractive key design and poor key chains offered. No goody bags... at least to the first few customers who bought this bike in first week of launch/ pre booked them etc. A goody bag would have been awesome promotional tool!

    A bike cover, a premium key chain, extended free service coupons, stickers etc would have been a great addition... or a yamaha branded helmet!!

    I also haven't seen any TVCs of this bike yet...
    dil py lgi yar ye baat wish yamaha read your post and gimme something like branded helmet and a bike cover


    Automatic is for kids Real men drive manual
    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

  7. #46
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rajahasnain92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rockk View Post
    Congrats bro!
    Waiting fr detailed pictures and a video demo
    thanks bro and which type of video demo u want bro ?


    Automatic is for kids Real men drive manual
    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

  8. #47
    PakWheeler Follow
    arsi_mast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    25
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Congrats!
    Bro give us a detailed review about the bike's performance.

  9. #48
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    nfssaad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,179
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    as an ex atlas employee i salute you for breaking out of the norm and going for yamaha!!! ayayayyaya
    the problem is not our govt... its the people..

  10. #49
    PakWheeler Follow
    biker99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Congratulation looking very nice........!

  11. #50
    TZB
    TZB is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    TZB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    691
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    National battery? Seriously?

    Warranty coverage is very small too. But Insha Allah this bike will not have any mechanical issues at the least. When I went to McLeod road today, I saw banners hanging outside AHL dealerships stating that customers can now enjoy a 3-year warranty coverage. Perhaps Yamaha prompted AHL to increase warranty coverage
    First deserve, then desire.

  12. #51
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rajahasnain92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    thanks all


    Automatic is for kids Real men drive manual
    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

  13. #52
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rajahasnain92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default My new bike ybr 125 :) yes yamaha

    y
    Quote Originally Posted by TZB View Post
    National battery? Seriously?

    Warranty coverage is very small too. But Insha Allah this bike will not have any mechanical issues at the least. When I went to McLeod road today, I saw banners hanging outside AHL dealerships stating that customers can now enjoy a 3-year warranty coverage. Perhaps Yamaha prompted AHL to increase warranty coverage
    yamaha must use AGS batteries or yad rkh kaka battery sir osaka



    Automatic is for kids Real men drive manual
    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

  14. #53
    PakWheeler Follow
    IceCold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    610
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Congratulations brother. Bohat bohat mubarak hoo. Bike looks extraordinary. One suggestion that i would like to give is to change this battery as soon as possible with a dry battery. Most mechanics usually at first tuining fill the battery with too much acid or forget to attach the drain pipe and acid can literally ruin your bike.

    All the best and drive safe.

  15. #54
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Automotorsport_Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,834
    Follows
    5
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I guess atlas honda increased one year engine warranty on their bikes and added 1 more free tuning... as far as I remember I had got only 2 free tunings.

    Atlas feeling the heat!

    My new bike YBR125, yes,  Yamaha. - 9618673c79d955691783d669733030c4

  16. #55
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rajahasnain92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCold View Post
    Congratulations brother. Bohat bohat mubarak hoo. Bike looks extraordinary. One suggestion that i would like to give is to change this battery as soon as possible with a dry battery. Most mechanics usually at first tuining fill the battery with too much acid or forget to attach the drain pipe and acid can literally ruin your bike.

    All the best and drive safe.
    sure bro i am on it suggest me some good brands


    Automatic is for kids Real men drive manual
    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

  17. #56
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rajahasnain92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Automotorsport_Lover View Post
    I guess atlas honda increased one year engine warranty on their bikes and added 1 more free tuning... as far as I remember I had got only 2 free tunings.

    Atlas feeling the heat!

    My new bike YBR125, yes,  Yamaha. - 9618673c79d955691783d669733030c4
    hahahaha abi to party shuru hui hy


    Automatic is for kids Real men drive manual
    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

  18. #57
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    talhabinomar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,471
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Well well, now is the real competition has come. I know the price is little high but performance will be better than usual cg 125. Now i can say to Altas Honda abi tou party shuru howi hai !!!!
    By looks it is a killer machine. Congrats on your purchase. So this makes you a first mover

  19. #58
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rajahasnain92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ASIFALI1231 View Post
    Many many congrats to you . and yes i think you are the first on pw who bought this beauty . do sadqa before ride.
    yeah sure bro i will and thanku very much


    Automatic is for kids Real men drive manual
    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

  20. #59
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rajahasnain92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by talhabinomar View Post
    Well well, now is the real competition has come. I know the price is little high but performance will be better than usual cg 125. Now i can say to Altas Honda abi tou party shuru howi hai !!!!
    By looks it is a killer machine. Congrats on your purchase. So this makes you a first mover
    yes bro and i am proud of myself thanks bro


    Automatic is for kids Real men drive manual
    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

  21. #60
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammarzahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,766
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Congrats bro, this bike will get a great response from the public.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 108 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •