Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
Like Tree2563Likes

Thread: My new bike YBR125, yes, Yamaha.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default My new bike YBR125, yes, Yamaha.

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1430227062.481942.jpg
Views: 42292
Size:  123.6 KB Alhamdulillah i think i am the first buyer in my Gulyana gujar khan and pakwheels too

Automatic is for kids Real men drive manual

Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by adimash View Post
    hasnain Bro can you Show us the Second Bulb fixed in it ??
    check @rajaumer96 reply brother he quoted you

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ifoo_786 View Post
    3 more bikes arrived yesterday at fatehpur showroom. Only 1 standing today
    wa g masha ALLAH ahl to gyi

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rajahasnain92 View Post
    wa g masha ALLAH ahl to gyi
    Beshak

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

according to Silver_knife the YBR125 rims price is around 6100 to 6400RS but they aer yet to come in local market ...

Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    @vickytulla kindly help members in this regard. I dont remember exactly but read in some Ravi thread that YBR rims price is 6.1k.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@rajahasnain92 Congrats on having first PW YBR-125 and sorry for ur accident. May Allah bless you with best of health soon. Amen.
    I guess in early days after your purchase, someone suggested you to replace stock battery with a dry one. Did u do so? And how much is it beneficial to do so?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by musadiq.manas View Post
    @rajahasnain92 Congrats on having first PW YBR-125 and sorry for ur accident. May Allah bless you with best of health soon. Amen.
    I guess in early days after your purchase, someone suggested you to replace stock battery with a dry one. Did u do so? And how much is it beneficial to do so?
    thanks bhai ameen .. yup bro a pw friend suggested dry battery but didn't changed yet but thinking to change after break in period

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rajahasnain92 View Post
    thanks bhai ameen .. yup bro a pw friend suggested dry battery but didn't changed yet but thinking to change after break in period
    Plz don't forget to share info abt battery when u replace.

I've YBR plans for first week of June IN-SHA-ALLAH. I believe you are one of the "most experienced" Pakistani users of YBR-125. Plz let me know if you consider any other changes necessary in the bike.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by musadiq.manas View Post
    Plz don't forget to share info abt battery when u replace.

I've YBR plans for first week of June IN-SHA-ALLAH. I believe you are one of the "most experienced" Pakistani users of YBR-125. Plz let me know if you consider any other changes necessary in the bike.
    sure bro in shaa ALLAH

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

No comments
    "An Adventure does not justify the definition of Adventure, until it shoves you beyond your limits"

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hammad.mustafa View Post
    The shortest description I can give for ybr after seeing it on a showroom is that, ybr is bit refined form of unique and super power 100cc bikes, as far as body, chasis, mud guards, tyres, rims and odometer etc are concerned. Fuel tank is bit sporty but again low quality pathetic chinese tank lid ruins its look. (Ravi Piaggo has sports fuel tank lid). Seat is bit good quality wise but nearly same as that of deluxe and piaggo. So comparing YBR to other bikes available in mkt, I expected more. Yamaha has shown the same pathetic and poor interest in what consumer wants rather how they can get more profits out of their product. Shameful.

Now only engine lefts, lets see how its going to perform in upcoming months. At least I m not going to spent my hard earned money for this piece of crap just for good engine ( GOD KNOWS IF IT even has one!)

IM DAMNED SURE YBR has not a single part made in Japan. This is total chinese made and Pakistan assembled like Honda and all other brands doing now a days
    Bhai, You should take interest in imported bikes as local assembled bikes will not fullfill your desires.best of luck.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The shortest description I can give for ybr after seeing it on a showroom is that, ybr is bit refined form of unique and super power 100cc bikes, as far as body, chasis, mud guards, tyres, rims and odometer etc are concerned. Fuel tank is bit sporty but again low quality pathetic chinese tank lid ruins its look. (Ravi Piaggo has sports fuel tank lid). Seat is bit good quality wise but nearly same as that of deluxe and piaggo. So comparing YBR to other bikes available in mkt, I expected more. Yamaha has shown the same pathetic and f**ing poor interest in what consumer wants rather how they can get more profits out of their product. Shameful.

Now only engine lefts, lets see how its going to perform in upcoming months. At least I m not going to spent my hard earned money for this piece of crap just for good engine ( GOD KNOWS IF IT even has one!)

IM DAMNED SURE YBR has not a single part made in Japan. This shi** is total chinese made and Pakistan assembled like Honda and all other brands doing now a days
    Why are you shitting in someone else thread, make your own or move your post to YBR review thread. Yamaha nay business karna ha social work nhi.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The shortest description I can give for ybr after seeing it on a showroom is that, ybr is bit refined form of unique and super power 100cc bikes, as far as body, chasis, mud guards, tyres, rims and odometer etc are concerned. Fuel tank is bit sporty but again low quality pathetic chinese tank lid ruins its look. (Ravi Piaggo has sports fuel tank lid). Seat is bit good quality wise but nearly same as that of deluxe and piaggo. So comparing YBR to other bikes available in mkt, I expected more. Yamaha has shown the same pathetic and poor interest in what consumer wants rather how they can get more profits out of their product. Shameful.

IM DAMNED SURE YBR has not a single part made in Japan. This is total chinese made and Pakistan assembled like Honda and all other brands doing now a days
    this is a funny review

i am amazed at your understanding of ybr & comparison

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Isn't this a public thread to share views? Why are u expecting only good reviews? If so change the thread title to "Only Good Reviews YBR 125" bro. I never meant to offend anyone, but to make a point that dont accept bad product for your hard earned money, rather raise voice for what is not upto standard. Go Ahead and delete my post. I dont mind.
    "An Adventure does not justify the definition of Adventure, until it shoves you beyond your limits"

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by surty1 View Post
    Bhai, You should take interest in imported bikes as local assembled bikes will not fullfill your desires.best of luck.
    First of all I already have experience with couple of imported bikes bro and one of it was Yamaha. Is it wrong to compare foreign standards to Pakistan Standards. Why u people have set ur mind to accept bad quality product bhai. For God sake, yamaha is an international brand, if they are providing the whole world with better products then y not Pakistan???????. Here is the reason im bashing Yamaha. If im wrong then I have nothing to say more here. Go ahead and get fooled and robed by these multinational brands, who charge you for what they dont delivery. Best of Luck. Im quite disappointed .
    Attached Images Attached Images  

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

No its not a review thread, in this thread only the OP can share his experience about his bike and people can ask questions and not to criticize his product which he's bought from HIS hard earned money and people nowadays can easily spot a fan boy and they can also see your copy paste reviews in multiple threads. So kindly stop right now before your posts gets deleted.

Sent from my Nexus 4

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

First of all I already have experience with couple of imported bikes bro and one of it was Yamaha. Is it wrong to compare foreign standards to Pakistan Standards. Why u people have set ur mind to accept bad quality product bhai. For God sake, yamaha is an international brand, if they are providing the whole world with better products then y not Pakistan???????. Here is the reason im bashing Yamaha. If im wrong then I have nothing to say more here. Go ahead and get fooled and robed by these multinational brands, who charge you for what they dont delivery. Best of Luck. Im quite disappointed .
    Bhai, ybr available in Pakistan@130000 whereas in other countries the price is above 2 lakhs so its better to compare it with local available machines in Pakistan which everyone will endorse a better bike comparing to other brands available which are also international brands. Thx

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I m gonna save u the effort bro. Deleting it right now myself. As for hard earned money, that was the point of whole conversation, that don't waste it on bad quality products, and raise voice. If one can spend 130000, he would happily pay 140 or 150k for better quality and robust long lasting stuff. I felt it my moral duty to warn the community regarding the matter for awareness. Im extremely Sorry for that.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by surty1 View Post
    Bhai, ybr available in Pakistan@130000 whereas in other countries the price is above 2 lakhs so its better to compare it with local available machines in Pakistan which everyone will endorse a better bike comparing to other brands available which are also international brands. Thx
    Bhai jan, i have compared YBR to those bikes which are in Pakistan mkt. Khair sorry to bother u people. Goodluck

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I m gonna save u the effort bro. Deleting it right now myself. As for hard earned money, that was the point of whole conversation, that don't waste it on bad quality products, and raise voice. If one can spend 130000, he would happily pay 140 or 150k for better quality and robust long lasting stuff. I felt it my moral duty to warn the community regarding the matter for awareness. Im extremely Sorry for that.
    So if YBR is bad in qualtiy then which is good? Honda 125 or Suzuki 150? You came from sbsc don't you?
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro im not a suzuki fan, I have same issues with all the brands. Which I pointed out in different threads. U can see my activity as evidence. Moreover I joined PW first and the sbsc later, infact just a week ago. So my thoughts are not in anyway represent any other group but just me. I ve removed my post, apologized to all if anyone felt offended. Dont know what the rest u are asking me for. I never specifically mentioned any member in my pist but the brand with purely my own thoughts. Isnt this PW platform what for? The thing is I had also waited desperately for this bike like u people did. I expected something better than Honda, DYL, Suzuki and all chinese stuff. I just felt the pain badly after seeing YBR and posted those desperate feelings here. Thats my mistake for what I ve been warned. Lesson learnt. So guys sorry to all of u who are offended.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

User Tag List