Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 2142
Like Tree2563Likes

Thread: My new bike YBR125, yes, Yamaha.

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rajahasnain92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default My new bike YBR125, yes, Yamaha.

    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1430227062.481942.jpg
Views: 42292
Size:  123.6 KB Alhamdulillah i think i am the first buyer in my Gulyana gujar khan and pakwheels too


    Automatic is for kids Real men drive manual

    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

  2. #961
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rajahasnain92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    yamaha yamaha every where
    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

  3. #962
    PakWheeler Follow
    adimash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rajahasnain92 View Post
    yamaha yamaha every where

    Agree... Today i met a Guy who successfully ran his bike above 800+ km... I asked him about top speed.. He told me that i tried till 100kmh.. The bike was running so smoothly... Also he told me that Honda 125 have power in his first 2 gear as well but Yamaha Power Gear starts after 2nd Gear... According to him 4th n 5th Gear main Bike Power main ajati hai....

    One more thing Hasnain Bro.. His bike Front was modified.. I asked him from where u did make over ur bike.. He told me his front was damaged due to facing an accident... Believe me Bro kiya look di thi usney screen koo... Awesome.. I gave him email address soon he will send me his bike pictures... InshaAllah i will post for you....

  4. #963
    PakWheeler Follow
    mfahadb001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    825
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adimash View Post
    Same is the case of mine... I already deposited 50,000 for my Bike and they have mentioned clearly on Booking Receipt plus minus 5 Days ... Red & Blue Color is Short else Black & Grey available till 25th of May...
    what i heard is only three colors are launched.. red blue grey.. what about black? is black color launched officially. can u post a pic..

  5. #964
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ha125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    21
    Posts
    3,132
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mfahadb001 View Post
    what i heard is only three colors are launched.. red blue grey.. what about black? is black color launched officially. can u post a pic..
    Just 3 color schemes...
    1) Red
    2) Blue
    3) Gray

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

  6. #965
    PakWheeler Follow
    mfahadb001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    825
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    booked ybr in red today. delivery on saturday IN SHA ALLAH. gs sold
    you booked it in karachi right!!
    can you tell mt the dealer & price.
    secndly m confused about colors. can i see colors to visit dealer personally??

  7. #966
    PakWheeler Follow
    adimash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mfahadb001 View Post
    what i heard is only three colors are launched.. red blue grey.. what about black? is black color launched officially. can u post a pic..
    Sure i can if i got time to visit Al madina Autos mcload Road Lahore.. I saw it by my self and shocked to see in black bcz officially only 3 colors are disclosed..

  8. #967
    PakWheeler Follow
    adimash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Guys check out a Buddy did a lil bit make over to his Yamaha Ybr Alloy Rims with same color Stickers.. Looks Awesome... (Y)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  9. #968
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ha125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    21
    Posts
    3,132
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I had plans to do this -_-
    But he won !
    Btw looking smexy

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

  10. #969
    PakWheeler Follow
    adimash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ha125 View Post
    I had plans to do this -_-
    But he won !
    Btw looking smexy

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    Check out this one as well... Tank Cover and clutch & Brake Levers ..
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  11. #970
    PakWheeler Follow
    umar_pathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hi, hope everybody is fine here, yar I.A i'll visit the market on Satday n I.A i'll book ybr Pehly b poocha tha , sorry once again, Lahore me achaa trusted dealer kon hy Yamaha ka? Jese upper Khurram Autos ki b burai hui hy, to plz koi suggest krdy Lahore me achaa dealer/showroom yamaha ka. Please. Thanks in advance
    A Love Between A Man And His Car Can Only Be Understood By Those Who Have Felt It

  12. #971
    PakWheeler Follow
    adimash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umar_pathan View Post
    Hi, hope everybody is fine here, yar I.A i'll visit the market on Satday n I.A i'll book ybr Pehly b poocha tha , sorry once again, Lahore me achaa trusted dealer kon hy Yamaha ka? Jese upper Khurram Autos ki b burai hui hy, to plz koi suggest krdy Lahore me achaa dealer/showroom yamaha ka. Please. Thanks in advance
    Hope u r fine too... Well brother am not sure but i heard from my friends that Al Madina Autos McLeod Road better... Else Seniors & Experts will tell you the best...

    By the way i booked my bike from Ravi Center near Ravi Toll Plaza... He Charged me Extra on Bike Registration but today he showed me His Track Record of delivering Bike before 5 days of committed Date of Delivery...

  13. #972
    PakWheeler Follow
    adimash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJNOMI View Post
    bhai main nay bi aj jana hai lagwanye plate i was also wondering about Front Plate how to do this please confirm..
    Bro i will suggest you to not put sticker of number plate on Screen... Its look awkward.... Today i met a guy whom i mentioned in my earlier post he put it on his screen like this....

    Pic is edited by me just for a sample...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  14. #973
    PakWheeler Follow
    umar_pathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adimash View Post
    Hope u r fine too... Well brother am not sure but i heard from my friends that Al Madina Autos McLeod Road better... Else Seniors & Experts will tell you the best...

    By the way i booked my bike from Ravi Center near Ravi Toll Plaza... He Charged me Extra on Bike Registration but today he showed me His Track Record of delivering Bike before 5 days of committed Date of Delivery...
    Ahaan thanks bro... Ravi toll plaza to kafi door pray ga mujhy... Ok i'll visit Al-Madina autos... Registration to mai khud kraoon ga... Acha one more rhing brother, grey color ki delivery time kitna hoga any idea? As maine upper parha red n blue me time zada hy
    A Love Between A Man And His Car Can Only Be Understood By Those Who Have Felt It

  15. #974
    PakWheeler Follow
    adimash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umar_pathan View Post
    Ahaan thanks bro... Ravi toll plaza to kafi door pray ga mujhy... Ok i'll visit Al-Madina autos... Registration to mai khud kraoon ga... Acha one more rhing brother, grey color ki delivery time kitna hoga any idea? As maine upper parha red n blue me time zada hy
    Well Bro it depends on Dealer and Booking Orders... For Grey you should visit Ravi Center bcz currently the Grey Color is available there and he Offered me to take the bike on spot if i agree with Grey... Unfortunately i love Red more then Grey so am waiting in a queue..

  16. #975
    PakWheeler Follow
    umar_pathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adimash View Post
    Well Bro it depends on Dealer and Booking Orders... For Grey you should visit Ravi Center bcz currently the Grey Color is available there and he Offered me to take the bike on spot if i agree with Grey... Unfortunately i love Red more then Grey so am waiting in a queue..
    Oo okay, thank u bro
    Kindly inbox me the address n contact details of Ravi centre plz.
    A Love Between A Man And His Car Can Only Be Understood By Those Who Have Felt It

  17. #976
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rajahasnain92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adimash View Post
    Agree... Today i met a Guy who successfully ran his bike above 800+ km... I asked him about top speed.. He told me that i tried till 100kmh.. The bike was running so smoothly... Also he told me that Honda 125 have power in his first 2 gear as well but Yamaha Power Gear starts after 2nd Gear... According to him 4th n 5th Gear main Bike Power main ajati hai....

    One more thing Hasnain Bro.. His bike Front was modified.. I asked him from where u did make over ur bike.. He told me his front was damaged due to facing an accident... Believe me Bro kiya look di thi usney screen koo... Awesome.. I gave him email address soon he will send me his bike pictures... InshaAllah i will post for you....
    hell yea told u bro yamaha gonna best cg in every aspect and now i am eagerly waiting for the pics
    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

  18. #977
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rajahasnain92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adimash View Post
    Bro i will suggest you to not put sticker of number plate on Screen... Its look awkward.... Today i met a guy whom i mentioned in my earlier post he put it on his screen like this....

    Pic is edited by me just for a sample...
    looks ugly
    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

  19. #978
    PakWheeler Follow
    adimash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rajahasnain92 View Post
    hell yea told u bro yamaha gonna best cg in every aspect and now i am eagerly waiting for the pics
    Sure InshaAllah i will share all... Waiting for his Email.....

  20. #979
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,391
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mfahadb001 View Post
    you booked it in karachi right!!
    can you tell mt the dealer & price.
    secndly m confused about colors. can i see colors to visit dealer personally??
    price is 129400 brother. dealer is yamaha aqeel autos on akbar road. the name of the person is Riaz. red, blue and grey are available. ask him and he will show you the bikes agar us k pass available na bhe huen tou
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  21. #980
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ha125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    21
    Posts
    3,132
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adimash View Post
    Check out this one as well... Tank Cover and clutch & Brake Levers ..
    I've already ordered BLUE levers from ali express

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

  22. 21-05-2015, 08:46 AM

    PakWheeler


  23. 21-05-2015, 08:52 AM

    PakWheeler


  24. 21-05-2015, 09:11 AM

    PakWheeler


+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •