Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 108 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 2142
Like Tree2563Likes

Thread: My new bike YBR125, yes, Yamaha.

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rajahasnain92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default My new bike YBR125, yes, Yamaha.

    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1430227062.481942.jpg
Views: 42292
Size:  123.6 KB Alhamdulillah i think i am the first buyer in my Gulyana gujar khan and pakwheels too


    Automatic is for kids Real men drive manual

    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

  2. #121
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammarzahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,766
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rajahasnain92 View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1430291898.542338.jpg
Views: 2978
Size:  156.7 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1430291914.143736.jpg
Views: 2942
Size:  156.3 KB

    what is this black rubber type thing ??


    Automatic is for kids Real men drive manual
    Bro as far as i know these rubbers between fins are meant to absorb engine vibrations. Almost every air cooled engine has them

  3. #122
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rajahasnain92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    thanks guyz for help


    Automatic is for kids Real men drive manual
    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

  4. #123
    PakWheeler Follow
    dusama_90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rajahasnain92 View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1430227062.481942.jpg
Views: 42292
Size:  123.6 KB Alhamdulillah i think i am the first buyer in my Gulyana gujar khan and pakwheels too


    Automatic is for kids Real men drive manual

    Masha Allah Congrats brother. Bike is looking absolutely stunning.
    Waiting for your in-depth review on it with pros and cons.
    The winner ain?t the one with the fastest car, it?s the one who refuses to lose.

  5. 29-04-2015, 12:46 PM

    PakWheeler


  6. #124
    PakWheeler Follow
    MTS89's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    BTW congrats yara for cham cham bike

  7. #125
    a_k
    a_k is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    a_k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,013
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Automotorsport_Lover View Post
    I guess atlas honda increased one year engine warranty on their bikes and added 1 more free tuning... as far as I remember I had got only 2 free tunings.

    Atlas feeling the heat!

    My new bike YBR125, yes,  Yamaha. - 9618673c79d955691783d669733030c4
    Last line "Note" can be challenged in any court of law
    If better were within, better would come out.

  8. 29-04-2015, 12:55 PM

    PakWheeler


  9. #126
    PakWheeler Follow
    imranafzal4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Congratulation brother for your new Ride, Hopefully You will enjoy and also give feedback, Review based on your experience time by time:
    I read the owner manuals snaps and analyze 1 thing that Atlas Honda is playing a Tricky part in Product Warranty.

    1. Atlas Mentioned in Boards that Altas Honda giving 2 3 Years Warranty, but brothers I have Honda Pridor, They Clearly mentioned 2 Years Warranty or 15000 Km which comes First, 15000 KM with 2 Years is not practical even your Meter Clock 15000 in around 1 year so Honda is Experienced in Catering and playing with Marketing Tactics (Hopefully Yamaha will learn these type of tricks after Staying in Market.

    2. Now Come to the NATIONAL Battery, 1 Positive things is that Battery is large, you don't need to increase the battery capacity if you want some extra Gadgets (LED, Projection light, Track Lights), Negative side is that they chose less famous Brand (NATIONAL)

    3. Tyres: They Use Same Honda Suppliers Tyres, Like 90/90 Service and on Front Same.

    4. I don't know the Headlight Beam and Focus capabilities, because Honda is fail the Front Light in Pridor, Dream, Deluxe, because of stylish design lights are too poor as compare then Normal CD-70 and CG-125 Basic.
    So hopefully YBR will perform batter in this section

    Brother Your actual feedback will guide us so please Stay connect on this forum. Thanks

  10. #127
    PakWheeler Follow
    Kuwaiti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    23
    Posts
    309
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ماشاءالله ، الف مبروك یا صدیق 😍


    سبحان الله ، الله اکبر ، استغفر الله ، الحمد الله ، سبحان الله و بحمدہ ، سبحان الله العظیم
    One In A Million

  11. #128
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    booster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    a detailed video would be great
    The Rules R Simple ....... U Break Them - U Die

  12. #129
    PakWheeler Follow
    shoaibjafri9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Bhakkar
    Age
    22
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    MASHALLH. Congrats
    May you always be Happy :-)

  13. #130
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rajahasnain92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by booster View Post
    a detailed video would be great
    in this matter i am noob


    Automatic is for kids Real men drive manual
    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

  14. #131
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rajahasnain92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    thanks all brothers


    Automatic is for kids Real men drive manual
    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

  15. #132
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rajahasnain92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imranafzal4 View Post
    Congratulation brother for your new Ride, Hopefully You will enjoy and also give feedback, Review based on your experience time by time:
    I read the owner manuals snaps and analyze 1 thing that Atlas Honda is playing a Tricky part in Product Warranty.

    1. Atlas Mentioned in Boards that Altas Honda giving 2 3 Years Warranty, but brothers I have Honda Pridor, They Clearly mentioned 2 Years Warranty or 15000 Km which comes First, 15000 KM with 2 Years is not practical even your Meter Clock 15000 in around 1 year so Honda is Experienced in Catering and playing with Marketing Tactics (Hopefully Yamaha will learn these type of tricks after Staying in Market.

    2. Now Come to the NATIONAL Battery, 1 Positive things is that Battery is large, you don't need to increase the battery capacity if you want some extra Gadgets (LED, Projection light, Track Lights), Negative side is that they chose less famous Brand (NATIONAL)

    3. Tyres: They Use Same Honda Suppliers Tyres, Like 90/90 Service and on Front Same.

    4. I don't know the Headlight Beam and Focus capabilities, because Honda is fail the Front Light in Pridor, Dream, Deluxe, because of stylish design lights are too poor as compare then Normal CD-70 and CG-125 Basic.
    So hopefully YBR will perform batter in this section

    Brother Your actual feedback will guide us so please Stay connect on this forum. Thanks
    thanks bro going to make video and pics in dark let se how halogen performs ..



    Automatic is for kids Real men drive manual
    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

  16. #133
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Automotorsport_Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,834
    Follows
    5
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @khanthegr8

    Your inputs regarding this new bike, have you tested it? Whats Atlas's level of worry regarrding it?

  17. #134
    r1
    r1 is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    r1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,084
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    MashALLAH Beautiful Ride, Many Many Congratulations

    And for GOD Sake remove this annoying signature "Automatic is for kids Real men drive manual ".

    So confusing
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

  18. #135
    r1
    r1 is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    r1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,084
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Automotorsport_Lover View Post
    @khanthegr8

    Your inputs regarding this new bike, have you tested it? Whats Atlas's level of worry regarrding it?
    They are still sleeping no strategy so far but increased 500 in CG price lol.
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

  19. #136
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asim510's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,393
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Whats the price bro?
    Before you criticize someone, Make sure you are better than them.............

  20. #137
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umerchaudhary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,202
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    They are still sleeping no strategy so far but increased 500 in CG price lol.
    I tell you with my little humorous guess. If that ybr picks up sales. Ahl strategy will be to put this time a bigger curvy tank on same old cg 125 dig dig engine and plus they will be in search of third class vendor for cheap alloys to make fool again pakistanis with there brand as usual and to listen slogan from pakistanis mai te feer ae he lai saan .
    -

  21. #138
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ha125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    21
    Posts
    3,132
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    They are still sleeping no strategy so far but increased 500 in CG price lol.
    What do you suggest bro?
    Should I get a YBR?

  22. #139
    PakWheeler Follow
    scarfase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    138
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ammarzahid View Post
    Bro as far as i know these rubbers between fins are meant to absorb engine vibrations. Almost every air cooled engine has them
    Wrong, logically wrong!! they are there to protect fins to chip off if collided with some objects

  23. #140
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rajahasnain92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    MashALLAH Beautiful Ride, Many Many Congratulations

    And for GOD Sake remove this annoying signature "Automatic is for kids Real men drive manual ".

    So confusing
    hahaha thanku bro signature removed
    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 108 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •