Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 108 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 2142
Like Tree2563Likes

Thread: My new bike YBR125, yes, Yamaha.

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rajahasnain92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default My new bike YBR125, yes, Yamaha.

    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1430227062.481942.jpg
Views: 42292
Size:  123.6 KB Alhamdulillah i think i am the first buyer in my Gulyana gujar khan and pakwheels too


    Automatic is for kids Real men drive manual

    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

  2. #1861
    PakWheeler Follow
    DJNOMI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    551
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rajahasnain92 View Post
    lol ab smj gya me special edition of ybr for some selected pakwheelers ..ap video bna k bejo bhai ap bike chalna pechy wala bnda video bna dega


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Haha yar kisi aik ki tu man lo har banda video day 110 per seriously its not a joke to make video until and unless you have helmet cam. But for ur satisfaction i will try my level best
    [Proud Owner of Yamaha YBR 125 - MashaAllah] -- [Smartphones/Computers "Keera" ] -- [Fan of Traveling/Adventure]

  3. #1862
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rajahasnain92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJNOMI View Post
    Haha yar kisi aik ki tu man lo har banda video day 110 per seriously its not a joke to make video until and unless you have helmet cam. But for ur satisfaction i will try my level best
    bro jb k mere pas khud bike hy never abused in break in period .. phr b bike na chly sai r ap log 2 bnde betho bike py ap helmet phn lo n pechy wala video bna dega no risk at all


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

  4. #1863
    PakWheeler Follow
    adimash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usmanali1982 View Post
    Above 7.5 RPM bike missing......I have touch 110 once but above 7.5 I felt missing and a bit change in sound. Specially at 2nd and 3rd gear.....ANY Suggestions...!
    Usman Bro Go back To Your Mechanic and Asked him to set Your Fuel Mixture.. These Mechanics are told to adjust bike for Best Fuel average as well as 100kmph Average Speed.. After first tunning my bike also Starts missing but after 100kmph.. then Engineer told me that he set my bike for best fuel Average not for speed then he told me to visit again to set it for 120+ speed without missing and fuel average will be 40-45per liter...

  5. #1864
    PakWheeler Follow
    DJNOMI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    551
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rajahasnain92 View Post
    bro jb k mere pas khud bike hy never abused in break in period .. phr b bike na chly sai r ap log 2 bnde betho bike py ap helmet phn lo n pechy wala video bna dega no risk at all


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Haha khuwahishataa tu dekho jaisye honda k brand embassdor ko hum yamaha k liye prepare kar rahye hai kay lay lo marye say likhwa lo video b share kar di na 110 wali tasali app ki phr nai honi yah sab guwaha hai idher
    [Proud Owner of Yamaha YBR 125 - MashaAllah] -- [Smartphones/Computers "Keera" ] -- [Fan of Traveling/Adventure]

  6. #1865
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rajahasnain92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJNOMI View Post
    Haha khuwahishataa tu dekho jaisye honda k brand embassdor ko hum yamaha k liye prepare kar rahye hai kay lay lo marye say likhwa lo video b share kar di na 110 wali tasali app ki phr nai honi yah sab guwaha hai idher
    lol honda k brand embassdor ybr ni rkhty and yes cg is bad but ybr is worse .. i think ap video bnana ni chahty ab


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

  7. #1866
    PakWheeler Follow
    DJNOMI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    551
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rajahasnain92 View Post
    lol honda k brand embassdor ybr ni rkhty and yes cg is bad but ybr is worse .. i think ap video bnana ni chahty ab


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Nai banao ga apni jan piari hai koshi karoo ga per aik badye ki tasali k liye khudkushi nai kar sakta bhai jo banda adimash usmanali naveed ki baat k yaqeen nai karta woh mere ka kia karye ga so why should be trying to convince you when you dont want to be
    [Proud Owner of Yamaha YBR 125 - MashaAllah] -- [Smartphones/Computers "Keera" ] -- [Fan of Traveling/Adventure]

  8. #1867
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rajahasnain92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJNOMI View Post
    Nai banao ga apni jan piari hai koshi karoo ga per aik badye ki tasali k liye khudkushi nai kar sakta bhai jo banda adimash usmanali naveed ki baat k yaqeen nai karta woh mere ka kia karye ga so why should be trying to convince you when you dont want to be
    lolx u know mjy ye usi wqt se pta ta jb ap ny kaha ta k bnaonga video thanks end of discussion from my side


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

  9. #1868
    PakWheeler Follow
    wolfkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    641
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default My new bike YBR125, yes, Yamaha.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJNOMI View Post
    Nai banao ga apni jan piari hai koshi karoo ga per aik badye ki tasali k liye khudkushi nai kar sakta bhai jo banda adimash usmanali naveed ki baat k yaqeen nai karta woh mere ka kia karye ga so why should be trying to convince you when you dont want to be
    Sir jee raja yh ky raha hy ky 2 persons ky sath ybr 100 tak jata hy tow ap video bana do 2nd person sy bolo sath bathy n video banay is main ap ki jaan ko kiya risk ho sakta hy u vl b driving the bike with both hands n 2nd person vl make the video its so simple...!!


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  10. #1869
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rajahasnain92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfkhan View Post
    Sir jee raja yh ky raha hy ky 2 persons ky sath ybr 100 tak jata hy tow ap video bana do 2 person sy bolo sath bathy n video banay is main ap ki jaan ko kiya risk ho sakta hy u vl b driving the bike with both hands n 2nd person vl make the video its so simple...!!


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    blkl bhai mene b aysy e bnai ti video jo share ki hy


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

  11. #1870
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mohidasghar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default yamaha ybr 125

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfkhan View Post
    Sir jee raja yh ky raha hy ky 2 persons ky sath ybr 100 tak jata hy tow ap video bana do 2nd person sy bolo sath bathy n video banay is main ap ki jaan ko kiya risk ho sakta hy u vl b driving the bike with both hands n 2nd person vl make the video its so simple...!!


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    99i
    Bhai Jan meri ybr double mn 80 or singal mn 98 tk jati ha. Sub jhot keh rhey hn. Or dosri bat, tuning ki chez ki ? Carb tu company fitting ha or mistri tu usha haat bhi nhi lagata tu mixer ki sitting K sey?

  12. #1871
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mohidasghar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Bhai Jan meri ybr double mn 80 or singal mn 98 tk jati ha. Sub jhot keh rhey hn. Or dosri bat, tuning ki chez ki ? Carb tu company fitting ha or mistri tu usha haat bhi nhi lagata tu mixer ki sitting K sey?

  13. #1872
    PakWheeler Follow
    dongiovanni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    281
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Jab aap logon ko itna shoq hai top speed per chalanay ka to sab k sab MOTOGP main kyn nahi chalay jatay. 100km ki speed main yeh bikes emergency main kabhee bhee nahi ruk sakti. Itni speed main bike chalanay se na to is dunya ko koi farq paray ga aur na hi aap ki zindagi main koi farq aye ga bas agar accident hoogya to haram mot maray jao ge yaa phir 2 ~ 3 mahinay tak bistar main paray raho ge. Dono soorato main becharay ama abba aziat main rahaein ge.

  14. #1873
    PakWheeler Follow
    wolfkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    641
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dongiovanni View Post
    Jab aap logon ko itna shoq hai top speed per chalanay ka to sab k sab MOTOGP main kyn nahi chalay jatay. 100km ki speed main yeh bikes emergency main kabhee bhee nahi ruk sakti. Itni speed main bike chalanay se na to is dunya ko koi farq paray ga aur na hi aap ki zindagi main koi farq aye ga bas agar accident hoogya to haram mot maray jao ge yaa phir 2 ~ 3 mahinay tak bistar main paray raho ge. Dono soorato main becharay ama abba aziat main rahaein ge.
    Baat speed marny ki ni hy baat yahan yh ho rahi hy aik banda ky raha hy ni jati dusra ky raha hy han jee jati hy tow is ka aik he solution hy 2 banday bike py bathain n video bana lain yh discussion he khatam ho jay ge phir.. N jino ny speed marni hoti hy wo 70 py b marty hain but yahan baat speed marny ki ni ho rahi thi ky main tow 110 py he chalaun ga ybr ko bs aik topic chir gya fazul main ky ni marti agly ky rahy hain marti hy marti hy ..


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  15. #1874
    PakWheeler Follow
    DJNOMI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    551
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfkhan View Post
    Baat speed marny ki ni hy baat yahan yh ho rahi hy aik banda ky raha hy ni jati dusra ky raha hy han jee jati hy tow is ka aik he solution hy 2 banday bike py bathain n video bana lain yh discussion he khatam ho jay ge phir.. N jino ny speed marni hoti hy wo 70 py b marty hain but yahan baat speed marny ki ni ho rahi thi ky main tow 110 py he chalaun ga ybr ko bs aik topic chir gya fazul main ky ni marti agly ky rahy hain marti hy marti hy ..


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Wolf Khan for you " Baigani Shadi main Abdullah Dewana"

    P.S: yah bahs ajj ki nai boht baar chir chuki hia thread close ho kay open ho gye aik hamarye Raja bhai hai un ki satisfaction karna mushkil hia
    [Proud Owner of Yamaha YBR 125 - MashaAllah] -- [Smartphones/Computers "Keera" ] -- [Fan of Traveling/Adventure]

  16. #1875
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdulrehmanrauf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    771
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Could you guys @rajahasnain92 and @DJNOMI meet in personal some how and resolve this issue. Raja bhai could have a long ride to Lahore from Gujjar Khan. Lets guys meet up and provide us the feedback.
    Bara CG-125 bana phirta hai jou Sprinter say derta hai ....

  17. #1876
    PakWheeler Follow
    DJNOMI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    551
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abdulrehmanrauf View Post
    Could you guys @rajahasnain92 and @DJNOMI meet in personal some how and resolve this issue. Raja bhai could have a long ride to Lahore from Gujjar Khan. Lets guys meet up and provide us the feedback.
    this offer is being given him by other members as well but it is his choice even i am out of it as well why this thread is all about top speed and acceleration . everyone has there own personal experiences even i use to have deluxe which never gone 100+ but raja said he did around 120 on it so i think this debate is never ending we start giving video evidence to each other for what i wont agree coz my deluxe never did 100+ so same will be raja`s point his bike is not doing 100+
    so better to close this discussion is consult with good mechanic if things are not working for him better sale it out and get the dream bike which satisfy Raja bhai..
    i am ok with my YBR in city its doing 100 easily and i tried 1-2 time on canal road lahore it goes upto 110 which is endorsed by @adimash @usmanali1982 @Naveed4speed so lets end this discussion now . over and out !!
    [Proud Owner of Yamaha YBR 125 - MashaAllah] -- [Smartphones/Computers "Keera" ] -- [Fan of Traveling/Adventure]

  18. #1877
    PakWheeler Follow
    dongiovanni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    281
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfkhan View Post
    Baat speed marny ki ni hy baat yahan yh ho rahi hy aik banda ky raha hy ni jati dusra ky raha hy han jee jati hy tow is ka aik he solution hy 2 banday bike py bathain n video bana lain yh discussion he khatam ho jay ge phir.. N jino ny speed marni hoti hy wo 70 py b marty hain but yahan baat speed marny ki ni ho rahi thi ky main tow 110 py he chalaun ga ybr ko bs aik topic chir gya fazul main ky ni marti agly ky rahy hain marti hy marti hy ..


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Bhai yeh baat to isi masalay per shuru hui thi na k is bike ki top speed kam hai. Aur hazrat raja sahib ne is bike ko isi wajah se CG ka saamne fail kar dia. Allah maaf karay na janay kitnay log is top speed k chakkar main apni zindagi se hath dho baithay hain lekin abhe bhi is awam ka koi haal nahi hai.

  19. #1878
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rajahasnain92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default My new bike YBR125, yes, Yamaha.

    Quote Originally Posted by dongiovanni View Post
    Jab aap logon ko itna shoq hai top speed per chalanay ka to sab k sab MOTOGP main kyn nahi chalay jatay. 100km ki speed main yeh bikes emergency main kabhee bhee nahi ruk sakti. Itni speed main bike chalanay se na to is dunya ko koi farq paray ga aur na hi aap ki zindagi main koi farq aye ga bas agar accident hoogya to haram mot maray jao ge yaa phir 2 ~ 3 mahinay tak bistar main paray raho ge. Dono soorato main becharay ama abba aziat main rahaein ge.
    o helo r u muslim man ? what do u mean b haram moat ?? bnde k paida hoty hi uski moat b likh d jati hy na ussy phly kisi ny marna hy ..na usse zada kisi ny jeena hy r jo musibat kismat me likhi hy wo aygi hi doesn't matter u r sleeping on ur bed or riding a bike fast or slow .. don't use these cheap words in my thread plz i u dont like what I'm saying u can leave my thread thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

  20. #1879
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rajahasnain92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default My new bike YBR125, yes, Yamaha.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJNOMI View Post
    this offer is being given him by other members as well but it is his choice even i am out of it as well why this thread is all about top speed and acceleration . everyone has there own personal experiences even i use to have deluxe which never gone 100+ but raja said he did around 120 on it so i think this debate is never ending we start giving video evidence to each other for what i wont agree coz my deluxe never did 100+ so same will be raja`s point his bike is not doing 100+
    so better to close this discussion is consult with good mechanic if things are not working for him better sale it out and get the dream bike which satisfy Raja bhai..
    i am ok with my YBR in city its doing 100 easily and i tried 1-2 time on canal road lahore it goes upto 110 which is endorsed by @adimash @usmanali1982 @Naveed4speed so lets end this discussion now . over and out !!
    lol itni door bike py kon jy bhai ok meri offer hy apko yhn ajao just 250 kms away from here


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

  21. #1880
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rajahasnain92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mohidasghar View Post
    Bhai Jan meri ybr double mn 80 or singal mn 98 tk jati ha. Sub jhot keh rhey hn. Or dosri bat, tuning ki chez ki ? Carb tu company fitting ha or mistri tu usha haat bhi nhi lagata tu mixer ki sitting K sey?
    ab sb inko b bolo k setting ni sai bike ki


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 108 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •