Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 108 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 2142
Like Tree2563Likes

Thread: My new bike YBR125, yes, Yamaha.

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rajahasnain92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default My new bike YBR125, yes, Yamaha.

    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1430227062.481942.jpg
Views: 42292
Size:  123.6 KB Alhamdulillah i think i am the first buyer in my Gulyana gujar khan and pakwheels too


    Automatic is for kids Real men drive manual

    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

  2. #1901
    PakWheeler Follow
    aa78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    697
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thread should remain open. Selling his bike does not mean he doesn't have insight to share about his ownership and product use experience. Please lets have all positive, neutral and negative viewpoints open for discussion in the best interest of PW members and existing and potential future buyers.

  3. #1902
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mohidasghar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aa78 View Post
    Thread should remain open. Selling his bike does not mean he doesn't have insight to share about his ownership and product use experience. Please lets have all positive, neutral and negative viewpoints open for discussion in the best interest of PW members and existing and potential future buyers.
    Bht piyari baat

  4. #1903
    PakWheeler Follow
    rajaumer96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rajahasnain92 View Post
    someone's Yamaha ybr 125 crashed spotted at yamaha warranty claim shop and estimated price 24k for all the repairs and parts ALLAH sbko apny hifz-o-iman me rkhy ..hope rider is safe
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1436086732.401772.jpg
Views: 1090
Size:  115.2 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1436086748.668800.jpg
Views: 1102
Size:  110.7 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1436086759.870033.jpg
Views: 1134
Size:  142.1 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1436086769.238127.jpg
Views: 1103
Size:  149.7 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1436086781.122533.jpg
Views: 1087
Size:  153.7 KB


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    ALLAH SABKO apny hifzoaman may rakhay ameen hope rider is safe

  5. 05-07-2015, 08:35 PM

    Senior PakWheeler


  6. #1904
    PakWheeler Follow
    rajaumer96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aa78 View Post
    Thread should remain open. Selling his bike does not mean he doesn't have insight to share about his ownership and product use experience. Please lets have all positive, neutral and negative viewpoints open for discussion in the best interest of PW members and existing and potential future buyers.
    +1 bro

  7. 05-07-2015, 08:52 PM

    PakWheeler


  8. 05-07-2015, 09:10 PM

    PakWheeler


  9. 05-07-2015, 09:12 PM

    Senior PakWheeler


  10. 05-07-2015, 09:56 PM

    PakWheeler


  11. 05-07-2015, 10:59 PM

    Senior PakWheeler


  12. 05-07-2015, 11:16 PM

    PakWheeler


  13. 05-07-2015, 11:23 PM

    Senior PakWheeler


  14. #1905
    PakWheeler Follow
    dongiovanni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    281
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aa78 View Post
    Thread should remain open. Selling his bike does not mean he doesn't have insight to share about his ownership and product use experience. Please lets have all positive, neutral and negative viewpoints open for discussion in the best interest of PW members and existing and potential future buyers.
    Please see the below post from @rajahasnain92 from his own CG-125 thread. The OP was married to CG long before he started an affair with YBR and an affair was always going to end sooner or later. This explains every thing and if you still want to trust his opinion then it is your choice.

    One has to question the thinking of a person who prefers acceleration and top speed over comfort and grip on bike which is potentially dangerous if it goes beyond 80kmph and we have seen the results of this madness much too often but still.........

    Quote Originally Posted by rajahasnain92 View Post
    keep calm and yes I'm die hard honda fan

  15. #1906
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hamikhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    1,259
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    It seems he is A dealer & seller of Honda bikes & he was purchased ybr to be A Traducer now he has sold his bike because he is Succeeded in his mission now a days i am feeling A Tolla is fully Fervent against yamaha to become be A flopped in pakistan

  16. #1907
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rajahasnain92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hamikhan View Post
    It seems he is A dealer & seller of Honda bikes & he was purchased ybr to be A Traducer now he has sold his bike because he is Succeeded in his mission now a days i am feeling A Tolla is fully Fervent against yamaha to become be A flopped in pakistan
    lol uncle ap b na thanks for free bump so sb ko pta chly ybr bs show piece hi hy but ybr still better than honda deluxe and ur uncle wali bike thanks for free bump


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

  17. #1908
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rajahasnain92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default My new bike YBR125, yes, Yamaha.

    Quote Originally Posted by dongiovanni View Post
    Please see the below post from @rajahasnain92 from his own CG-125 thread. The OP was married to CG long before he started an affair with YBR and an affair was always going to end sooner or later. This explains every thing and if you still want to trust his opinion then it is your choice.

    One has to question the thinking of a person who prefers acceleration and top speed over comfort and grip on bike which is potentially dangerous if it goes beyond 80kmph and we have seen the results of this madness much too often but still.........
    hahahaha yamaha se b shadi kr li ti mene but i divorced because gol roti ni bna skti ti o bhai ab to jan chor do meri .



    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

  18. #1909
    PakWheeler Follow
    aa78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    697
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dongiovanni View Post
    Please see the below post from @rajahasnain92 from his own CG-125 thread. The OP was married to CG long before he started an affair with YBR and an affair was always going to end sooner or later. This explains every thing and if you still want to trust his opinion then it is your choice.

    One has to question the thinking of a person who prefers acceleration and top speed over comfort and grip on bike which is potentially dangerous if it goes beyond 80kmph and we have seen the results of this madness much too often but still.........
    Why do we have to assume every opinion to be 100% correct and factual? Any sane genuine buyer who works hard to earn his/her money will need all sides of the picture told to him/her and rest it is up to that buyer to decide what is true or false based on actual visit to judge bike physically and/or have a test drive.

    If rajahasnain92's thread should be locked for being too negative, should not all threads praising YBR125 be locked too? That way, there will be no pros, no cons, just a neutral bike thread with bland non-pro non-con opinions. If you want that, that would be very unfortunate because that will be the true death for this bike on PW.

    In earlier threads, die hard proponents of YBR125 (majority of them posted in this thread too) having an unrealistically optimistic view of the bike who couldn't stop praising the bike because of some legitimate and some unrealistic reasons even before they bought and rode it. No one asked those threads to be locked then. Everyone (owners and potential future buyers) was eager and waiting for realistic reviews before and after the initial positive peak subsided. Even rajahasnain92 was a king till he spoke against YBR125 after which he was mobbed by the same crowd. Why gag him for stating his opinion? Let's please have a thicker skin. He is one person with an initial positive review which turned negative according to his experience. Not everyone having a negative opinion is necessarily a dealer. After all, these are cheap commuter bikes meant to go from point A to B. Why be so blindly brand loyal to the point of depriving others from a legitimate review/viewpoint?

    To be upfront, I don't know rajahasnain92 or other owners of this bike and have never even met any of those who have made threads here. Yet, I have a keen interest in this bike primarily due to reviews posted here. However, the inflammatory attitude of people here makes me want to stop considering ever purchasing this bike due to the increasingly negative connotations of a select few of the YBR125 fraternity on PW. Rajahasnain92's attitude, while obvious, isn't as damaging to this bike as that of its fanboys.

    In the end, I would sincerely request members to not make this about brand war (Atlas vs Yamaha like AHL vs IMC, etc) but instead about shared experiences to the benefit of all.

  19. #1910
    PakWheeler Follow
    aa78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    697
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    On a positive note, Dawn/Aurora's review of YBR125: Yamaha makes a comeback - Marketing - Aurora

  20. #1911
    Site Banned Follow
    vicky_boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    93
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rajahasnain92 View Post
    lol uncle ap b na thanks for free bump so sb ko pta chly ybr bs show piece hi hy but ybr still better than honda deluxe and ur uncle wali bike thanks for free bump


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    +1.......

  21. #1912
    PakWheeler Follow
    Atif_Jawaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Fuel average of Yami YBR

    Quote Originally Posted by rajahasnain92 View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1430227158.035825.jpg
Views: 14119
Size:  181.2 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1430227185.681638.jpg
Views: 13984
Size:  166.3 KB


    Automatic is for kids Real men drive manual
    What is the fuel average of Yamaha YBR .... min or max ...
    describe separately please ....

  22. #1913
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rajahasnain92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atif_Jawaid View Post
    What is the fuel average of Yamaha YBR .... min or max ...
    describe separately please ....
    haha it totally depends on driving style bro minimum i got 36 kmpl and max average after break in period 42 kmpl ...


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

  23. #1914
    PakWheeler Follow
    Elegant_Rao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by surty1 View Post
    This is branded not locally manufactured bike. The parts are a bit expensive just because they are imported and provided on demand but once they are in local manufacturing in Pak they will be cheaper same as like other brands and to get it insured for this reason isnt justified insurance is haram in islam. Pls avoid insurance coz we humans dont know whts gonna happen in next seconds then whats a bike worths?
    Everybody is ignoring the aspect of bad service and only focusing on parts expensiveness. Please also keep in mind the bad service which is the real problem in this country.
    Not to postpone is strength in action. -- Omar (R.A)

  24. #1915
    PakWheeler Follow
    Elegant_Rao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hamikhan View Post
    Bro parts rates kam hotay hotay 5 years lag jayeen ***
    jistarah ye mulk taraqqi kr raha he ye b sasta lagny lagy ga
    Not to postpone is strength in action. -- Omar (R.A)

  25. #1916
    PakWheeler Follow
    dongiovanni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    281
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aa78 View Post
    Why do we have to assume every opinion to be 100% correct and factual? Any sane genuine buyer who works hard to earn his/her money will need all sides of the picture told to him/her and rest it is up to that buyer to decide what is true or false based on actual visit to judge bike physically and/or have a test drive.

    If rajahasnain92's thread should be locked for being too negative, should not all threads praising YBR125 be locked too? That way, there will be no pros, no cons, just a neutral bike thread with bland non-pro non-con opinions. If you want that, that would be very unfortunate because that will be the true death for this bike on PW.

    In earlier threads, die hard proponents of YBR125 (majority of them posted in this thread too) having an unrealistically optimistic view of the bike who couldn't stop praising the bike because of some legitimate and some unrealistic reasons even before they bought and rode it. No one asked those threads to be locked then. Everyone (owners and potential future buyers) was eager and waiting for realistic reviews before and after the initial positive peak subsided. Even rajahasnain92 was a king till he spoke against YBR125 after which he was mobbed by the same crowd. Why gag him for stating his opinion? Let's please have a thicker skin. He is one person with an initial positive review which turned negative according to his experience. Not everyone having a negative opinion is necessarily a dealer. After all, these are cheap commuter bikes meant to go from point A to B. Why be so blindly brand loyal to the point of depriving others from a legitimate review/viewpoint?

    To be upfront, I don't know rajahasnain92 or other owners of this bike and have never even met any of those who have made threads here. Yet, I have a keen interest in this bike primarily due to reviews posted here. However, the inflammatory attitude of people here makes me want to stop considering ever purchasing this bike due to the increasingly negative connotations of a select few of the YBR125 fraternity on PW. Rajahasnain92's attitude, while obvious, isn't as damaging to this bike as that of its fanboys.

    In the end, I would sincerely request members to not make this about brand war (Atlas vs Yamaha like AHL vs IMC, etc) but instead about shared experiences to the benefit of all.
    Sir jee aap ne itni mehnat ki aur itna lamba message type kia.... Raja bhaiya ne jis negative point per is bike ko fail kia hai woh main phir aap se share kardun:

    "Double Sawari per yeh bike 100kmph se upar nahi jati, hence it is a fail bike".

    To agar aap samajhte hain k yeh aik negative aspect hai to Sir aap ki bhi sooch ko salam. Meray kehne ka maqsad hi yeahi hai k above 80 ~ 90 kmph these bikes are very very dangerous and are not meant to be driven at these speeds especially on the immaculately engineered roads of Pakistan.

  26. #1917
    PakWheeler Follow
    aa78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    697
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dongiovanni View Post
    Sir jee aap ne itni mehnat ki aur itna lamba message type kia.... Raja bhaiya ne jis negative point per is bike ko fail kia hai woh main phir aap se share kardun:

    "Double Sawari per yeh bike 100kmph se upar nahi jati, hence it is a fail bike".

    To agar aap samajhte hain k yeh aik negative aspect hai to Sir aap ki bhi sooch ko salam. Meray kehne ka maqsad hi yeahi hai k above 80 ~ 90 kmph these bikes are very very dangerous and are not meant to be driven at these speeds especially on the immaculately engineered roads of Pakistan.
    For some people, however unsafe, speed is primary criteria for purchasing decision. For some, comfort and for others sporty look or resale is more important criteria than just speed. Not all five fingers are equal and different people have different preferences. Let's not be arrogant enough to dictate to others repeatedly that their judgement criteria is invalid especially keeping the prevalent local bike sale/purchase mentality in mind. Live and let live.

  27. #1918
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rajahasnain92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gujjar khan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dongiovanni View Post
    Sir jee aap ne itni mehnat ki aur itna lamba message type kia.... Raja bhaiya ne jis negative point per is bike ko fail kia hai woh main phir aap se share kardun:

    "Double Sawari per yeh bike 100kmph se upar nahi jati, hence it is a fail bike".

    To agar aap samajhte hain k yeh aik negative aspect hai to Sir aap ki bhi sooch ko salam. Meray kehne ka maqsad hi yeahi hai k above 80 ~ 90 kmph these bikes are very very dangerous and are not meant to be driven at these speeds especially on the immaculately engineered roads of Pakistan.
    mere bhai mene kaha double sawari me 80 ya max 90 k bd moat prh jati hy 100 tk jany k liye.. agr bike itna b ni kr skti to isko sporty look dene ka faida ?? kuch bndon ny to look dekh k ly li bike like me ..


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

  28. #1919
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mohidasghar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rajahasnain92 View Post
    mere bhai mene kaha double sawari me 80 ya max 90 k bd moat prh jati hy 100 tk jany k liye.. agr bike itna b ni kr skti to isko sporty look dene ka faida ?? kuch bndon ny to look dekh k ly li bike like me ..


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Agree 😭

  29. #1920
    PakWheeler Follow
    surty1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rajahasnain92 View Post
    mere bhai mene kaha double sawari me 80 ya max 90 k bd moat prh jati hy 100 tk jany k liye.. agr bike itna b ni kr skti to isko sporty look dene ka faida ?? kuch bndon ny to look dekh k ly li bike like me ..


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Raja bhai, App k liye cg hi perfect hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 108 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •