Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 573
Like Tree322Likes

Thread: Yamaha YBR 125 Customization Thread

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    DJNOMI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    551
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Lightbulb Yamaha YBR 125 Customization Thread

    HI Folks,

    Since everyone has reviewed YAMAHA YBR 125 now i think its time for customization , post your Machine Picture/Video suggestion/recommendation with any sort of customization you have made ..

    here i am posting one Picture which i dont owned but worth sharing .. in this pic someone had changed exhaust of his YBR 125.

    YAMAHA YBR 125  Customization Thread -1574252

  2. #21
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Naveed4speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sialkot
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,130
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    brothers.
    i can avail the indicators for 1600/pair or 800 per piece.
    if you guys say so i can order.
    FXXB and EJ8 on its way............

  3. #22
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Naveed4speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sialkot
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,130
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Arrived.
    2 pieces each color with keychain.
    1 black will not be sold because that,s for my grey ybr.


    Yamaha YBR 125 Customization Thread -1583092Yamaha YBR 125 Customization Thread -1583093Yamaha YBR 125 Customization Thread -1583094Yamaha YBR 125 Customization Thread -1583095Yamaha YBR 125 Customization Thread -1583096
    FXXB and EJ8 on its way............

  4. #23
    PakWheeler Follow
    adimash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naveed4speed View Post
    Arrived.
    Yamaha YBR 125 Customization Thread -1583092Yamaha YBR 125 Customization Thread -1583093Yamaha YBR 125 Customization Thread -1583094Yamaha YBR 125 Customization Thread -1583095Yamaha YBR 125 Customization Thread -1583096
    Keychain Price Bro?

  5. #24
    PakWheeler Follow
    adimash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJNOMI View Post
    HI Folks,

    Since everyone has reviewed YAMAHA YBR 125 now i think its time for customization , post your Machine Picture/Video suggestion/recommendation with any sort of customization you have made ..

    here i am posting one Picture which i dont owned but worth sharing .. in this pic someone had changed exhaust of his YBR 125.

    YAMAHA YBR 125  Customization Thread -1574252

    DjNomi Every Where on YBR Threads... Good Work Buddy.....

    Brother when ever a word comes "modification" My mind start thinking of Glow Light..... I love to have a Glowing Light blinking peacefully under MudGuard Like this attached Picture... Does such Things available in the Market??
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  6. #25
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Naveed4speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sialkot
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,130
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    check your inbox bro.
    FXXB and EJ8 on its way............

  7. #26
    PakWheeler Follow
    DJNOMI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    551
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Naveed Price humain bi bata do i am looking for it too
    [Proud Owner of Yamaha YBR 125 - MashaAllah] -- [Smartphones/Computers "Keera" ] -- [Fan of Traveling/Adventure]

  8. #27
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolerthannos View Post
    They make my ears bleed -_- I like to call them "phat phati" machines.

    Here's akrapovic. It only brings out the sweetness in the engine with little bit of bass no "phat phat". I am going to fit my ybr with this exhaust.

    Yamaha YBR 125 Customization Thread -1583053
    Man !! Thats really lame.. If you are going to install original Akrapovic Exhaust on YBR 125 then its really a moment to ponder upon. That would be a considerable insult of Akrapovic exhaust.

    However if you are looking forward to install a copy of akrapovic exhaust then forget about sweetness and that too on a 125cc engine

  9. #28
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Naveed4speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sialkot
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,130
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    The original aprakovic would be atleast 200 plus usd.
    FXXB and EJ8 on its way............

  10. #29
    PakWheeler Follow
    coolerthannos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    Man !! Thats really lame.. If you are going to install original Akrapovic Exhaust on YBR 125 then its really a moment to ponder upon. That would be a considerable insult of Akrapovic exhaust.

    However if you are looking forward to install a copy of akrapovic exhaust then forget about sweetness and that too on a 125cc engine
    Well first exhaust then later down the line engine swap of 250cc. It's a exhaust it won't be offended XD. And best of all I can reuse it when I buy myself a heavier bike which I am saving money for.

    What else do you want me to buy -_- a local exhaust "phat phat" sound maker? No thank you XD

  11. #30
    PakWheeler Follow
    jonygaddar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Sheikhupura
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    found on Facebook here is sound video :
    https://www.facebook.com/10000978609...8592576143612/

    Yamaha YBR 125 Customization Thread -1583142

  12. #31
    r1
    r1 is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    r1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,084
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    You can buy another YBR in the price of Genuine Titanium Akrapovic. Chinese replicas steel made with CF wrap would cost around 8-10k.
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

  13. #32
    PakWheeler Follow
    Zyrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pir mahal
    Age
    36
    Posts
    376
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    You want Peace???
    Love your family...

  14. #33
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,391
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naveed4speed View Post
    check your inbox bro.
    inbox me the price for the red key and key chain
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  15. #34
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Naveed4speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sialkot
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,130
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    inbox me the price for the red key and key chain
    Done.
    chek your inbox
    FXXB and EJ8 on its way............

  16. #35
    PakWheeler Follow
    coolerthannos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    You can buy another YBR in the price of Genuine Titanium Akrapovic. Chinese replicas steel made with CF wrap would cost around 8-10k.
    You are right :O. I thought it would cost around 200-300usd, I was so wrong XD. I think I am gonna save Akrapovic for when I buy a heavier bike around 600cc+.

    Can you recommend any exhaust for my little ybr (-_-'). Are these Chinese replica fine?


    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    Man !! Thats really lame.. If you are going to install original Akrapovic Exhaust on YBR 125 then its really a moment to ponder upon. That would be a considerable insult of Akrapovic exhaust.

    However if you are looking forward to install a copy of akrapovic exhaust then forget about sweetness and that too on a 125cc engine
    You were correct I thought it would have costed around 200-300usd :O. I can get another YBR with the money required for Akrapovic XD. So can you recommend me any exchaust for my little ybr. I am saving Akrapovic for later when I buy a 600cc+ bike.

  17. #36
    r1
    r1 is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    r1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,084
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolerthannos View Post
    You are right :O. I thought it would cost around 200-300usd, I was so wrong XD. I think I am gonna save Akrapovic for when I buy a heavier bike around 600cc+.

    Can you recommend any exhaust for my little ybr (-_-'). Are these Chinese replica fine?
    Some items of Akrapovic are more than 2500 US$ so better skip the wild idea.
    Not sure about quality but replicas price is not more than 4-5k in local market. I will suggest you to keep your bike stock and do not change the exhaust.
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

  18. #37
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asjdsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,470
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    whats so special with this ?

    Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    Some items of Akrapovic are more than 2500 US$ so better skip the wild idea.
    Not sure about quality but replicas price is not more than 4-5k in local market. I will suggest you to keep your bike stock and do not change the exhaust.

  19. #38
    PakWheeler Follow
    dongiovanni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    281
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post
    whats so special with this ?
    Nothing special.... It's just akrapovic are swindling people by selling exhausts at the cost of commuter bikes.....

  20. #39
    PakWheeler Follow
    MySchizoBuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    278
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolerthannos View Post
    They make my ears bleed -_- I like to call them "phat phati" machines.

    Here's akrapovic. It only brings out the sweetness in the engine with little bit of bass no "phat phat". I am going to fit my ybr with this exhaust.

    Yamaha YBR 125 Customization Thread -1583053
    This will look completely out of place with the look of the bike.

  21. #40
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abobobilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    3
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    This video might be worth taking a look at:
    Yamaha YBR125 Aftermarket Exhaust (G.P.R.) Sound - PlayIt.pk
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •