0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default People not Happy for Yamaha YBR's arrival ? Ungrateful

Heyy

What's up people ?

I have found that many of the people are not happy for Yamaha's arrival ?

Why is this guys ? Why are u soo ungrateful .

Believe me educated people living in the cities are not happy and criticizing yamaha . I mean cmon guys

Do yo guys really want to ride crappy Chonda's for the rest of your lives?

People are like noo it's China made and bla bla , Dudes even Iphone is China made , This is wong that people are saying.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by marrymeybr View Post
    Heyy

What's up people ?

I have found that many of the people are not happy for Yamaha's arrival ?

Why is this guys ? Why are u soo ungrateful .

Believe me educated people living in the cities are not happy and criticizing yamaha . I mean cmon guys

Do yo guys really want to ride crappy Chonda's for the rest of your lives?

People are like noo it's China made and bla bla , Dudes even Iphone is China made , This is wong that people are saying.
    choroo bhai khuch nai hota by time people will start liking dont worry
    [Proud Owner of Yamaha YBR 125 - MashaAllah] -- [Smartphones/Computers "Keera" ] -- [Fan of Traveling/Adventure]

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

MOD EDIT: Please be careful aout selection of your words. This is a pro section. Please share your opinion with genuine arguments NOT in abusive or offensive manner.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhai we should be neutral we should not act as a FAN boy of yamaha at the same time we need to communicate the Chonda Boys that bhai koi achi cheez i hai appriciate it :

the most common statement i hear is "Oo Bhai is ka tu Sound hi nai CG best hai " so dont mind main un ko jawab daita ho bhai Jab nai gari latye ho sound tu us ka bi nai hota you people say the best car with low engine sound or bike ki baari soch ult ho jati hia even the guys in my office who dont own bikes but own cars they say yar SOUND nai hai .. so this mentality was made in last 30 years which will take time to clean minds of people..
    [Proud Owner of Yamaha YBR 125 - MashaAllah] -- [Smartphones/Computers "Keera" ] -- [Fan of Traveling/Adventure]

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

people like what they love. they love dug dug sound so they like honda 125. people like you love new tech and specs so you prefer yamaha. in the end you cant force anyone.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

There are some of us which prefer sound but does that makes us a Honda fan? Certainly not. Similarly in cars as well there are people who like to put a muffler over the exhaust to make the engine roar. Now not everybody is the same but than we should be considerate to both types of people.

I would not buy a bike without a sound, because i like sounds, but at the same time i would also not want to buy the crappy 125 with 80s technology and that vibrating OHV engine. I hope the next bike Yamaha introduces factors these things. A naked bike with no alloys but disk and self start and with a higher exhaust note.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

HAHA..!! nice names you guys got there, first i heard at mech shop when my elder bro took his Honda CG125 1993 in early 2000 was sir yeh Haunda hai wo Jamma hai HAHAHAHA i was like o.O

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

it will take time .... but sure its gona give tuff time to other makers , more when further models will be introduced
    MOTOR MANIACS ... An automotive service and repair workshop
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Motor-Maniacs/721830141231922

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

mostly pakistani resale k pechy bhagty han abhi bike ya car le nahe k resale ka sochty han

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I was and still not in favor of YBR current version not because its a bad bike but because its not what Pakistani Awaam wants.
    Before people start bashing me, let me give u an example consider this bike MT125
    People not Happy for Yamaha YBRs arrival ? Ungrateful -1580150
    Stunning looking bike, good performance, loaded with modern techs and gadgets. Lets say it will cost 2 Lac, if launched ,people on PW will go insane and we will adore this bike day and night but only a few will buy it and for most of us it will just be a poster on a wall, making us happy by just looking at it.
    Y?
    PW has not even 1% of Awaam and most of the people here knows what this bike is and a very few have spare money to buy this bike and take care of it. Now move out of PW and consider our Middle and Poor class people who are in majority in Pakistan now do u think they can buy this bike even if they can afford it, does this bike fulfill their requirements, A BIG NO. And these people are right too, y would u buy a bike with ur hard earned money which cannot fulfill ur daily needs.
    Atlas Honda understands it that's Y they are leading and will keep leading for many many more years, if Yamaha can't understand this.
    Let me give u one more example from someone between us, Deluxe. When it was launched it was a new and much better thing shape wise, features wise and ride wise with robust and powerful engine of CG (Awaam Loves this engine on CG125) and it was launched by the Darling company of Pakistani Awaam, It was a perfect recipe for Awaam but things did't went the way Honda expected because for people it was expensive and unpractical and worst thing Plastic. Same happened with RP although Ravi Management also took very good steps to make it FLOP.
    So my point is here in Pakistan if a 125cc bike is not practical and cheaper than CG than its going to get bashed by the people no matter what. It will take some time, but they will change and the best bike to begin with is YBR XLI Version. Current version will not effect even 1% market of CG but XLI version can take a good share of CG market if priced around 1 lac, only than u can expect Honda to react and than people will start accepting change.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Zalim kya picture laga dee shakal dekh ker he moonh main pani aa jata hay
    A 100% truth by Faizan Dawood sahib Yamaha is not understanding A common peoples needs hamari awam kay pass roti khanay kay paisay nahin hain to ics ybr ko kon lay ga yamha yahan sirf aur sirf oos waqt kamyab ho ga jab in key bikes family friendly hoon aur doosra in ka rate cg classic say bhee kam ho ga in this case they will be able to capture to this market

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

okay, a noisy bike with a long flat phatta (to accommodate 5 people) is what the awam needs.............
    haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mfaizandawood View Post
    I was and still not in favor of YBR current version not because its a bad bike but because its not what Pakistani Awaam wants.
    Before people start bashing me, let me give u an example consider this bike MT125
    Stunning looking bike, good performance, loaded with modern techs and gadgets. Lets say it will cost 2 Lac, if launched ,people on PW will go insane and we will adore this bike day and night but only a few will buy it and for most of us it will just be a poster on a wall, making us happy by just looking at it.
    Y?
    PW has not even 1% of Awaam and most of the people here knows what this bike is and a very few have spare money to buy this bike and take care of it. Now move out of PW and consider our Middle and Poor class people who are in majority in Pakistan now do u think they can buy this bike even if they can afford it, does this bike fulfill their requirements, A BIG NO. And these people are right too, y would u buy a bike with ur hard earned money which cannot fulfill ur daily needs.
    Atlas Honda understands it that's Y they are leading and will keep leading for many many more years, if Yamaha can't understand this.
    Let me give u one more example from someone between us, Deluxe. When it was launched it was a new and much better thing shape wise, features wise and ride wise with robust and powerful engine of CG (Awaam Loves this engine on CG125) and it was launched by the Darling company of Pakistani Awaam, It was a perfect recipe for Awaam but things did't went the way Honda expected because for people it was expensive and unpractical and worst thing Plastic. Same happened with RP although Ravi Management also took very good steps to make it FLOP.
    So my point is here in Pakistan if a 125cc bike is not practical and cheaper than CG than its going to get bashed by the people no matter what. It will take some time, but they will change and the best bike to begin with is YBR XLI Version. Current version will not effect even 1% market of CG but XLI version can take a good share of CG market if priced around 1 lac, only than u can expect Honda to react and than people will start accepting change.
    i realy like ths bike manay souch k import karwa lu but jb manay is bike ki european price pak may convert ki to just bike ki price 4 lac ban rhi thi yea price ha mt 125/abs phr many chor dia

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Y?
    So basicaly honda (125 in this conversation) is not the bike pakistanis deserve, but the bike which they need. And i agree with your whole statement.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by margallar View Post
    okay, a noisy bike with a long flat phatta (to accommodate 5 people) is what the awam needs.............

Then sadly the awam must leave their Gaoon Wali thoughts

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What is the rear wheel rim size of this bike ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Only the uneducated scums are not happy with Yamaha's arrival because their mommy or daddy's company "Honda" (which is not even Honda, but Atlas Honda) is 'the best of the best'.

Do you know the reason why Deluxe flopped? It had NOTHING to offer against conventional CG125. Comfort? Ptfff. 5th Gear? Please. If they had added just a Self Start, it would've won the heart of A LOT of people. Deluxe was merely a cash grabbing scheme from AHL which failed entirely.

I for one am excited about Yamaha's arrival. Discard the current 'expensive' product for a minute and think with your minds about the future. More companies here means more competition, which eventually means more products (or more refinement/choices) for General Public. People will complain, but in the end they will surely be put off with the "sh*t" AHL is offering. I have already seen A LOT of people jump the bandwagon, from AHL to Suzuki (e.g. CG125 to a GS150) and they are quite happy with it. Heck some of the die hard CG125 fans have made the switch; and those people weren't even ready to accept that something can beat their beloved CG125.

Give it some time. Its been a couple of months, and you can already seen the Show Rooms getting emptied the moment the new (YBR) stock arrives. Hopefully, its going to take its place in Pakistan market, and it will surely be at a much faster rate than Ravi Piaggio.
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Y?
    Sorry for being off topic but can we import a 125 cc bike?

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhai Mujhe tow Last 3 years se is bike ka wait hai. And iskay baray logon ke comment negative hoon or jo bhe but I will must buy this bull shaped fz 16. Yamaha fb page par bhe log is bike ka shidat se wait ker rhay han. This is a beauty with mono shock and very impressive wider rear tyre and fuel Tank uske tow kia he bat hai very aggressive. Infact complete bike look is aggressive.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers