0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default People not Happy for Yamaha YBR's arrival ? Ungrateful

Heyy

What's up people ?

I have found that many of the people are not happy for Yamaha's arrival ?

Why is this guys ? Why are u soo ungrateful .

Believe me educated people living in the cities are not happy and criticizing yamaha . I mean cmon guys

Do yo guys really want to ride crappy Chonda's for the rest of your lives?

People are like noo it's China made and bla bla , Dudes even Iphone is China made , This is wong that people are saying.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umerchaudhary View Post
    Bhai Mujhe tow Last 3 years se is bike ka wait hai. And iskay baray logon ke comment negative hoon or jo bhe but I will must buy this bull shaped fz 16. Yamaha fb page par bhe log is bike ka shidat se wait ker rhay han. This is a beauty with mono shock and very impressive wider rear tyre and fuel Tank uske tow kia he bat hai very aggressive. Infact complete bike look is aggressive.
    Bro you shouldn't have posted these Photo's Cause they look Yummier than the Food I am eating,..

I wouldn't buy a Car for this bike ;')

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by marrymeybr View Post
    Bro you shouldn't have posted these Photo's Cause they look Yummier than the Food I am eating,..

I wouldn't buy a Car for this bike ;')
    Ha ha ha yes pics are yummier infact fz 16 bike is more yummier than pics as I have seen it personally in uae when I visited. Just fingers crossed for it's arrival InshAllah.
    Bhai ab tow wish krna banta hai as Yamaha is in total mood to give yummy bikes step by step.
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ha ha ha yes pics are yummier infact fz 16 bike is more yummier than pics as I have seen it personally in uae when I visited. Just fingers crossed for it's arrival InshAllah.
    Bhai ab tow wish krna banta hai as Yamaha is in total mood to give yummy bikes step by step.
    So you're basically predicting that Yamaha is going to become the next yard stick of the Pakistani Motorcycle Market? Wishful thinking, bro... It may happen eventually but Yamaha has a HUGE BLIP on its radar. The MIGHTY AHL GROUP! Good luck with that... Might take a decade or two to kick AHL off of its 'throne'...
    If YBRs are selling like hot cakes. Do you really think that AHL is going to take a back seat and gonna watch it happening before their very eyes? NO SIR...
    They've probably few tricks up their sleeves as well. Honda CBF125, anyone???

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by k-four-nine View Post
    So you're basically predicting that Yamaha is going to become the next yard stick of the Pakistani Motorcycle Market? Wishful thinking, bro... It may happen eventually but Yamaha has a HUGE BLIP on its radar. The MIGHTY AHL GROUP! Good luck with that... Might take a decade or two to kick AHL off of its 'throne'...
    If YBRs are selling like hot cakes. Do you really think that AHL is going to take a back seat and gonna watch it happening before their very eyes? NO SIR...

Who said AHL and Sukzuki will be sleeping they have to do something otherwise Yamaha will quickly starts spreading in masses..
    [Proud Owner of Yamaha YBR 125 - MashaAllah] -- [Smartphones/Computers "Keera" ] -- [Fan of Traveling/Adventure]

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Damn man looks soo good in pics , I wonder how it seemed in real

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Chill out bro!

We didn't say AHl and Suzuki will be sleeping ? Obviously they would be threatened by the Returrn of the Great Yamaha .

And in the first place AHL and Suzuki were already asleep , hence, Yamaha came with such a Sexi bike...

Mighty AHL? haha really? I would say Chondas are more mitghier than AHl. You can see more Chonda than AHL bikes on roads ..

Yes the truth is Yamaha will be Pakistan's next Yardstick of bikes okay ! There's nothing wrong with it okay so chill atleast they are producing nice bikes .
    To be honest after Six months or Eight months AHL would be out of business ..

They are not gonna launch Cbf or Titan that's for sure. NOW START TO LOVE YAMAHA

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by marrymeybr View Post
    Chill out bro!

We didn't say AHl and Suzuki will be sleeping ? Obviously they would be threatened by the Returrn of the Great Yamaha .

And in the first place AHL and Suzuki were already asleep , hence, Yamaha came with such a Sexi bike...

Mighty AHL? haha really? I would say Chondas are more mitghier than AHl. You can see more Chonda than AHL bikes on roads ..

Yes the truth is Yamaha will be Pakistan's next Yardstick of bikes okay ! There's nothing wrong with it okay so chill atleast they are producing nice bikes .
    To be honest after Six months or Eight months AHL would be out of business ..

They are not gonna launch Cbf or Titan that's for sure. NOW START TO LOVE YAMAHA
    YAMAHA FANS
    Honda is like a cancer in the body of Pakistan they have gone to the roots of Pakistan, right now they are unbeatable they have 70cc, 100cc, 125cc all three categories for middle to low class, they have cheapest parts, they have the best network, they have the most consumers according to a report of last year Honda alone was selling 50k+ bikes every month, Suzuki was selling less than 3K bikes, and this YBR will not effect 1% sales of Honda, the only companies that are going to get effected are Suzuki and Ravi, Honda is all good unless XLI YBR comes in the market and its spare parts comes cheap and easily available (this will take more than 2, 3 years easily) than HONDA is going to react and keep in mind this is HONDA they can also import bikes from china anytime and can sell them at the same price tag as YAMAHA and this will be devastating for the sales of YBR. So don't underestimate the power of HONDA.
    NOTE: I hate HONDA for the not introducing new bikes, i'm not a HONDA FANBOY, just trying to show some reality.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mfaizandawood View Post
    HONDA they can also import bikes.
    Jee Bhie sahi kha HONDA nay import ki hay bike 150 CC . sirf Pkr:660000/- ki .

meray jaisssay pakistanioon ko sharminda kernay kay liya kay dekho yeah hay bike lakin tum nahin lay sakktay.

Atleast i got YBR-125 . Thanks YAMAHA

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mfaizandawood View Post
    YAMAHA FANS
    Honda is like a cancer in the body of Pakistan they have gone to the roots of Pakistan, right now they are unbeatable they have 70cc, 100cc, 125cc all three categories for middle to low class, they have cheapest parts, they have the best network, they have the most consumers according to a report of last year Honda alone was selling 50k+ bikes every month, Suzuki was selling less than 3K bikes, and this YBR will not effect 1% sales of Honda, the only companies that are going to get effected are Suzuki and Ravi, Honda is all good unless XLI YBR comes in the market and its spare parts comes cheap and easily available (this will take more than 2, 3 years easily) than HONDA is going to react and keep in mind this is HONDA they can also import bikes from china anytime and can sell them at the same price tag as YAMAHA and this will be devastating for the sales of YBR. So don't underestimate the power of HONDA.
    NOTE: I hate HONDA for the not introducing new bikes, i'm not a HONDA FANBOY, just trying to show some reality.
    your are just right and just as you are not Honda Fanboy we are being owner not Yamaha Fan boys but every one here who own YBR they are Honda Owners before dont forget and everyone including me were sick but they have no choice but to use honda now competitor is in market with their on plant in Pakistan.

yes you are right has biggest market share with biggest dealer and "Har gali ki nukkar per bi Honda Kay Rozi Roti kamanye walye Mechanic hain" .. Yamah will take time to provide cheap parts but mind in Yamah came here with Plan approx 17 models will be launching in 5 Years time frame so Honda should be worry may be not this year but from next year onward and they day Honda will introduced new model everyone will appreciate and on Honda part it will be accepted that they have considered Yamaha hai threat to them.
    [Proud Owner of Yamaha YBR 125 - MashaAllah] -- [Smartphones/Computers "Keera" ] -- [Fan of Traveling/Adventure]

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^ What a (f)ugly looking bike >_>
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kashiftiwana View Post
    Jee Bhie sahi kha HONDA nay import ki hay bike 150 CC . sirf Pkr:660000/- ki .

meray jaisssay pakistanioon ko sharminda kernay kay liya kay dekho yeah hay bike lakin tum nahin lay sakktay.

Atleast i got YBR-125 . Thanks YAMAHA
    Now u r comparing YBR with CBR NICE
    MT125 launch honay do u will see how much a 125 cc with gadgets and new techs costs
    Abi to YBR EFI Made IN JAPAN version a jata to woh e 2 lac k around chala jana tha.
    Although i agree HONDA priced it way too high.
    And actually i was talking about Made In China Honda bike they also have some pretty good bikes that can compete with YBR, but first YAMAHA will have to prove that they are threat for HONDA as no leader likes to get his leadership challenged.
    People not Happy for Yamaha YBRs arrival ? Ungrateful -1583118

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DJNOMI View Post
    your are just right and just as you are not Honda Fanboy we are being owner not Yamaha Fan boys but every one here who own YBR they are Honda Owners before dont forget and everyone including me were sick but they have no choice but to use honda now competitor is in market with their on plant in Pakistan.

yes you are right has biggest market share with biggest dealer and "Har gali ki nukkar per bi Honda Kay Rozi Roti kamanye walye Mechanic hain" .. Yamah will take time to provide cheap parts but mind in Yamah came here with Plan approx 17 models will be launching in 5 Years time frame so Honda should be worry may be not this year but from next year onward and they day Honda will introduced new model everyone will appreciate and on Honda part it will be accepted that they have considered Yamaha hai threat to them.
    I have also owned HONDA and currently a friend of mine has bought brand new CG125 and that bike can't even corner well at high speed and i have never liked Honda as a bike. But as a Fast Khoota this is currently the best bike we have in Pakistan
    Now about Honda Vs Yamaha, so u think that Yamaha will slowly take the market of Honda and they will do nothing, they can also start importing new bikes in no time at competitive prices because Thanks To Yamaha now we are sensing some competition in market but right now they are not a threat for Honda, the day Honda sales will start to go downward you will see a new bike in market like Suzuki is doing rumors say that they are working on a new bike. Honda will fight for their rank that's the beauty of Competition.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@mfaizandawood

No brother, i'm not comparing ybr with cbr. read my post again.. AHL looting my fellow Pakistanis from past more then 30 years and giving what ?. same old style bike. just sticker change.

if AHL giving those bikes to the nation before then who can buy ybr 125 ? but NO, AHL & Pakistani politician is one moto = LOOTO QUAM KO.

i'm not fan boy of yamaha or any other company. but as @DJNOMI said i own YBR 125 and at least look wise and engine wise its good bike against the MIGHTY AHL cg class. i'm not racing now so dnot compare racing with ybr and cg

in my time i got Kawasaki GTO 110 and yes i'm fan of that bike. NOT Cg, NOt Ybr can beat this machine even now if any one drive GTO who knows that what im talking about.

who closed Kawasaki company in Pakistan ? dig out and you will know who behind this.

Politics should not be discussed in this forums. so leave it here . LETS drive GTO 110 + YBR 125 + CG 125.

I assure you only one thing GTO 110 can beat both machine

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

That was back in 1997 - MY GTO 110

People not Happy for Yamaha YBRs arrival ? Ungrateful -1583141

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

That was back in 1997 - MY GTO 110

People not Happy for Yamaha YBRs arrival ? Ungrateful -1583141
    yeh bhi bike hai
    Live like a candle who burn it's self and gives lights to others

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@mfaizandawood

No brother, i'm not comparing ybr with cbr. read my post again.. AHL looting my fellow Pakistanis from past more then 30 years and giving what ?. same old style bike. just sticker change.

if AHL giving those bikes to the nation before then who can buy ybr 125 ? but NO, AHL & Pakistani politician is one moto = LOOTO QUAM KO.

i'm not fan boy of yamaha or any other company. but as @DJNOMI said i own YBR 125 and at least look wise and engine wise its good bike against the MIGHTY AHL cg class. i'm not racing now so dnot compare racing with ybr and cg

in my time i got Kawasaki GTO 110 and yes i'm fan of that bike. NOT Cg, NOt Ybr can beat this machine even now if any one drive GTO who knows that what im talking about.

who closed Kawasaki company in Pakistan ? dig out and you will know who behind this.

Politics should not be discussed in this forums. so leave it here . LETS drive GTO 110 + YBR 125 + CG 125.

To ho jae ik race bike tumhen de don ga agar tumhari gto ne mere YBR ko beat kiya
    Live like a candle who burn it's self and gives lights to others

18. 06-06-2015, 08:00 AM
    r1

Senior PakWheeler

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@mfaizandawood

I've no idea what GTO owners like you have been smoking! There're people who claim their GTO 125's make 20+BHP! WOAH!!!
    Here's little something to feast your eyes:
    KAWASAKI KH125 (1975-1998) Review | MCN
    GTO's are basically re-badged KH125 sold in U.K. They're rated at just a TINY 12BHP! Compareable to a CG or YBR even though its a 2-Stroke which is supposed to make twice more power! It doesn't make twice the power but it DOES BURN TWICE THE FUEL! Now, How many horses would your smaller 110 make? Probably around 9 or 10, tops...
    OPEN YOUR EYES, BRO...
    Put your GTO and his YBR on a dyno. You'll see which one in faster...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by crazybikerider View Post
    yeh bhi bike hai
    Jee Bhie yeah bhe eik Bike thee

Quote Originally Posted by crazybikerider View Post
    To ho jae ik race bike tumhen de don ga agar tumhari gto ne mere YBR ko beat kiya
    OH ho bhie kidher gye woh din jab Aathish Jawan tha. tab lagga lattay race abb kidher hotti hay RACE. GTO tu kab ki sale ho chuki abb tu woh shaaid kissi kabbar khannay main pari ho gee .

lets RACE WITH YBR WITH YBR ( Running kay baad ) :d

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I've no idea what GTO owners like you have been smoking! There're people who claim their GTO 125's make 20+BHP! WOAH!!!
    Here's little something to feast your eyes:
    KAWASAKI KH125 (1975-1998) Review | MCN
    GTO's are basically re-badged KH125 sold in U.K. They're rated at just a TINY 12BHP! Compareable to a CG or YBR even though its a 2-Stroke which is supposed to make twice more power! It doesn't make twice the power but it DOES BURN TWICE THE FUEL! Now, How many horses would your smaller 110 make? Probably around 9 or 10, tops...
    OPEN YOUR EYES, BRO...
    Put your GTO and his YBR on a dyno. You'll see which one in faster...
    brother i OWN TOO YBR-125 .Currently on running. app nay jo link diya hay woh KH125 ka hay main gto 110 ki baat ker reha hoon

here is Kawasaki Gto Fan Club on PAKWHEELS .https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...gto-fan-club-2

PLEASE READ THIS POST AT HERE https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...10#post4292762

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

brother i OWN TOO YBR-125 .Currently on running. app nay jo link diya hay woh KH125 ka hay main gto 110 ki baat ker reha hoon

here is Kawasaki Gto Fan Club on PAKWHEELS .https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...gto-fan-club-2

PLEASE READ THIS POST AT HERE https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...10#post4292762
    GTO125 UK ma KH125 ke name se ayi the. App ne pori thra meri post nahi parhi.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

User Tag List