Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 89
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: People not Happy for Yamaha YBR's arrival ? Ungrateful

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    marrymeybr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default People not Happy for Yamaha YBR's arrival ? Ungrateful

    Heyy

    What's up people ?

    I have found that many of the people are not happy for Yamaha's arrival ?

    Why is this guys ? Why are u soo ungrateful .

    Believe me educated people living in the cities are not happy and criticizing yamaha . I mean cmon guys

    Do yo guys really want to ride crappy Chonda's for the rest of your lives?

    People are like noo it's China made and bla bla , Dudes even Iphone is China made , This is wong that people are saying.

  2. #61
    PakWheeler Follow
    crazybikerider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Khanewal
    Age
    27
    Posts
    497
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kashiftiwana View Post
    Jee Bhie yeah bhe eik Bike thee




    OH ho bhie kidher gye woh din jab Aathish Jawan tha. tab lagga lattay race abb kidher hotti hay RACE. GTO tu kab ki sale ho chuki abb tu woh shaaid kissi kabbar khannay main pari ho gee .

    lets RACE WITH YBR WITH YBR ( Running kay baad ) :d
    Okay deal dune my speedometer on 739 km just waiting:p
    Live like a candle who burn it's self and gives lights to others

  3. #62
    Site Banned Follow
    capital.motors.pk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    BOOK Your YBR with Yamaha Authorized Dealer in Islamabad at Company Price.

    Please see the above URL to see our Display center Address. Follow and Like us on Facebook!

    https://www.facebook.com/YamahaCapitalMotors/

    Capital Motors
    Plot No 3-D. Near Mari Petroleum
    3rd Road, G-10/4, Islamabad
    Ph: 03365033448

  4. #63
    PakWheeler Follow
    sbi05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aaqil30 View Post
    people like what they love. they love dug dug sound so they like honda 125. people like you love new tech and specs so you prefer yamaha. in the end you cant force anyone.
    Drive 30-40 km on CG with DUG DUG sound and after the journey you feels DUGDUGDUGDUGDUGGGGggggggggggggg.......... Sound For atleast 30 minutes. Soundless is much better then DUGGGGGGGGGGGGgggggggggggg 😉😉😉


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  5. #64
    PakWheeler Follow
    crazybikerider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Khanewal
    Age
    27
    Posts
    497
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbi05 View Post
    Drive 30-40 km on CG with DUG DUG sound and after the journey you feels DUGDUGDUGDUGDUGGGGggggggggggggg.......... Sound For atleast 30 minutes. Soundless is much better then DUGGGGGGGGGGGGgggggggggggg 😉😉😉


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Dug dug dug dug dug and vibration
    Live like a candle who burn it's self and gives lights to others

  6. #65
    PakWheeler Follow
    crazybikerider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Khanewal
    Age
    27
    Posts
    497
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbi05 View Post
    Drive 30-40 km on CG with DUG DUG sound and after the journey you feels DUGDUGDUGDUGDUGGGGggggggggggggg.......... Sound For atleast 30 minutes. Soundless is much better then DUGGGGGGGGGGGGgggggggggggg 😉😉😉


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Ride dug dug for 1 hour and feel dug dug and vibration next 4 hour
    Live like a candle who burn it's self and gives lights to others

  7. #66
    PakWheeler Follow
    sbi05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazybikerider View Post
    Ride dug dug for 1 hour and feel dug dug and vibration next 4 hour
    Xactly


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #67
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abobobilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    3
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    On Long Routes, CG125 is such a torture to your back, testicles, brain, and especially ears. That 'lovely' sound becomes far too annoying on long roads. Which is why i prefer "Engine Grunt" over "Loud Exhaust". But exhaust does play a vital role projecting that engine grunt out ... but it can do that without being loud (say, that new Piaggio's Exhuast which is a little more bassy, yet isn't as quiet as YBR)
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

  9. #68
    PakWheeler Follow
    crazybikerider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Khanewal
    Age
    27
    Posts
    497
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Live like a candle who burn it's self and gives lights to others

  10. #69
    PakWheeler Follow
    IceCold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    608
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
    On Long Routes, CG125 is such a torture to your back, testicles, brain, and especially ears. That 'lovely' sound becomes far too annoying on long roads. Which is why i prefer "Engine Grunt" over "Loud Exhaust". But exhaust does play a vital role projecting that engine grunt out ... but it can do that without being loud (say, that new Piaggio's Exhuast which is a little more bassy, yet isn't as quiet as YBR)
    There was a time when i would die to hear that sound coming from a 125 (Not the crappy euro version one no offence) The irony is that Honda could not even maintain that classic exhaust note of older generation CGs.

  11. #70
    PakWheeler Follow
    akszkamal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Every new thing has some haters and lovers. Leave it. Every person has its own point of view. BTW
    +1 for YBR. . .

  12. #71
    PakWheeler Follow
    shadowless_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Jauharabad
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    What we want in a bike
    new looks and new tecnology. But it must accomodate 4 to 5 people and atleast 1 bacha on fuel tank is a must. It's sound must be thunderous so it can burn other's ears. It's resale value must be high so if we sell it after 10 years the loss will be less. It must be rock solid so it can pass on to next 7 generations and then they'll say our grandfather, grand grandfather, grand grand grandfather............... bought it xyz years ago and it still rocks.

    Sent from my SM-G355H using Tapatalk

  13. #72
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asjdsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,466
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
    On Long Routes, CG125 is such a torture to your back, testicles, brain, and especially ears. That 'lovely' sound becomes far too annoying on long roads. Which is why i prefer "Engine Grunt" over "Loud Exhaust". But exhaust does play a vital role projecting that engine grunt out ... but it can do that without being loud (say, that new Piaggio's Exhuast which is a little more bassy, yet isn't as quiet as YBR)

    hahah dug dug and balls torture epic .

  14. #73
    PakWheeler Follow
    musawheeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    17
    Posts
    121
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowless_33 View Post
    What we want in a bike
    new looks and new tecnology. But it must accomodate 4 to 5 people and atleast 1 bacha on fuel tank is a must. It's sound must be thunderous so it can burn other's ears. It's resale value must be high so if we sell it after 10 years the loss will be less. It must be rock solid so it can pass on to next 7 generations and then they'll say our grandfather, grand grandfather, grand grand grandfather............... bought it xyz years ago and it still rocks.

    Sent from my SM-G355H using Tapatalk
    Hahahahahahah, you will see such bike soon.
    The more speed you want from your ride, the more you must know its engine.

  15. #74
    PakWheeler Follow
    mfahadb001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    825
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marrymeybr View Post
    REallly ? Are you sure it's not selling well?

    Everyday I see more new Yamaha's ... in Karachi don't know about other cities ..

    Btw one of my friend's uncle has a Yamaha showroom , he told that Yamaha's allover sales are better than expectations and are going very stable
    Yes bro you are right..
    many people buying ybr in karchi.
    there are seven ybrs in my block.

  16. #75
    PakWheeler Follow
    mfahadb001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    825
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abdulrehmanrauf View Post
    Yamaha YBR is not selling well and yet people are hunting YBR on ON / premium...

    bro ager itni demand na hoti tou kon ON deta ya phir booking kerwata? Just asking on the ground realities.
    Sir i bought ybr 2 weeks back..
    i paid exactly 129500, dealer just took 40k advance & delivery in 14days.
    i visited 3times tht dealer & every time he was delivering 2-3 ybrs to others.
    means more or less 2 bikes per day per that dealer..
    so roughly imagine the sale of ybr

  17. #76
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    7thgear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,918
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mfaizandawood View Post
    I was and still not in favor of YBR current version not because its a bad bike but because its not what Pakistani Awaam wants.
    Before people start bashing me, let me give u an example consider this bike MT125
    People not Happy for Yamaha YBRs arrival ? Ungrateful -1580150
    Yamaha is present in India for so long and MT125 was introduced only recently so we have to wait patiently till bikes of this category arrive here, they certainly will. Any new entrant will always start with basic models to capture the wider market and that's why YBR125 has been the launch to start with. A bike like MT125 may cost around 2 lac rupees in Pakistan, just imagine how many would buy a new entrant bike for that price?
    Yamaha has arrived in Pakistan with the aim of bringing bikes 125cc and above category and bigger and better models will arrive with time. I believe, Yamaha has no good news for lovers of heavy/noisy sound in bikes as all the bikes at present and in future are going to be Euro standard and Euro standard is not just for engine smoke but also includes an exhaust that makes less noisy sound. Anywhere in the world if you buy a sporty like R1 or a muscle like V-rod, these bikes do not make roaring sounds with original exhaust and noisy sound lover replace exhausts later. Perhaps, it is too early for our riding community to understand some concepts.
    -Peace..
    Web: http://www.bikepics.com/members/sniperr and http://wanderersbook.blogspot.com

  18. #77
    PakWheeler Follow
    alkandar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    653
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7thgear View Post
    Yamaha is present in India for so long and MT125 was introduced only recently so we have to wait patiently till bikes of this category arrive here, they certainly will. Any new entrant will always start with basic models to capture the wider market and that's why YBR125 has been the launch to start with. A bike like MT125 may cost around 2 lac rupees in Pakistan, just imagine how many would buy a new entrant bike for that price?
    Yamaha has arrived in Pakistan with the aim of bringing bikes 125cc and above category and bigger and better models will arrive with time. I believe, Yamaha has no good news for lovers of heavy/noisy sound in bikes as all the bikes at present and in future are going to be Euro standard and Euro standard is not just for engine smoke but also includes an exhaust that makes less noisy sound. Anywhere in the world if you buy a sporty like R1 or a muscle like V-rod, these bikes do not make roaring sounds with original exhaust and noisy sound lover replace exhausts later. Perhaps, it is too early for our riding community to understand some concepts.
    -Peace..
    Agreed
    alkandar

  19. #78
    PakWheeler Follow
    MySchizoBuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    278
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mfaizandawood View Post
    I was and still not in favor of YBR current version not because its a bad bike but because its not what Pakistani Awaam wants.
    So your analysis is that people who buy chaondas will sell their grandmas and buy MT125.

  20. #79
    PakWheeler Follow
    MySchizoBuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    278
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7thgear View Post
    A bike like MT125 may cost around 2 lac rupees in Pakistan,
    No one knows what the price of the bike will be. You are just dreaming and giving people high hopes

  21. #80
    PakWheeler Follow
    musawheeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    17
    Posts
    121
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowless_33 View Post
    What we want in a bike
    new looks and new tecnology. But it must accomodate 4 to 5 people and atleast 1 bacha on fuel tank is a must. It's sound must be thunderous so it can burn other's ears. It's resale value must be high so if we sell it after 10 years the loss will be less. It must be rock solid so it can pass on to next 7 generations and then they'll say our grandfather, grand grandfather, grand grand grandfather............... bought it xyz years ago and it still rocks.

    Sent from my SM-G355H using Tapatalk
    Perfect definition of Honda CG 125 99 power plus and earlier models. Perfect look and technology for the 1990s.
    The more speed you want from your ride, the more you must know its engine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •