Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 48
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Yamaha YBR 125 - Missing Factor

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    DJNOMI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    551
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Question Yamaha YBR 125 - Missing Factor

    AOA YBRians,

    anyone here who is observing bike is doing missing at higher rpm , in my case if you drive it normally and lower RMP below 8000 than bikes work smoothly as soon as you try to increase RPM 8K + bike will start missing some time jerks seems like bike have no issue with race but asking for more fuel or current whatever i have no clue.

    any body faced this YES/NO if Yes any solution till now??

    [Proud Owner of Yamaha YBR 125 - MashaAllah] -- [Smartphones/Computers "Keera" ] -- [Fan of Traveling/Adventure]

  2. #21
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patrolvtc View Post
    remove the air duct and get your carburetor tuned from a heavy bike tuner or any good mechanic as they know how to adjust butterfly carburetor properly....
    install iridium plug... once u have removed the duct you will notice that your bike will red line in 4th gear as well... use liqui moli 20w50 to take care of any sort of heating issues as im yet to encounter heating issue..
    Air filter duck is there for a reason right?
    Second iridium spark plug does nothing special in combustion chamber

  3. #22
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliarshad26 View Post
    What ever we say

    what ever some of us favor, and support

    we have to accept that Yamaha has totally failed in customers care service

    They failed to train mechanics

    they totally failed to eradicate speed issues/missing issues

    same bike in india and they claim average of 70+ and non of us have achieved even 45 on higher throttle (80+kmph)


    sales dropped drastically though yamaha supporters will not agree at this

    we (yamaha die hard supporters) have to accept that yamaha totally failed in each and every aspect
    Totally agreed but Pakistan dande wali qoum Hai agar Yamaha ne train bhi kiya hoga tou mechanics me apni hatrora mechanic wali harkete nahi chorni BTW main in Indian claim per yaken nahi karta mostly fake hoti hain

  4. #23
    PakWheeler Follow
    patrolvtc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    193
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    Air filter duck is there for a reason right?
    Second iridium spark plug does nothing special in combustion chamber
    saboor bhai is it dangerous to get it removed ??the air duct .....

  5. #24
    PakWheeler Follow
    patrolvtc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    193
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    Air filter duck is there for a reason right?
    Second iridium spark plug does nothing special in combustion chamber
    Yamaha YBR 125  Missing Factor -1685957Yamaha YBR 125  Missing Factor -1685958

    the guy at afzal traders removed it ... and now bike is redlining in 4th gear and even in 5th gear its going up to 9 rpm and 9+ rpm down hill and... it literally managed to hit 130 kmph .... but down hill with head down & 4th gear fully red lined before shifting to 5th...

    but bike is noisy now... which i don't appreciate as it ruins the Ybr decency..

  6. #25
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    racerali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,063
    Follows
    2
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i have same problem as yours even 7k rpm i feel missing and hesitation from engine but after 3000km service i put hi-octane fuel and bike statup ,Throttle response become better and 7+ rpm missing eliminate

    Then i know engine having 10:1 Plus Compression needs higher octane rating due to which it hesitate at higher Rpm

    @DJNOMI
    The cars we drive say a lot about us

  7. #26
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by racerali View Post
    i have same problem as yours even 7k rpm i feel missing and hesitation from engine but after 3000km service i put hi-octane fuel and bike statup ,Throttle response become better and 7+ rpm missing eliminate

    Then i know engine having 10:1 Plus Compression needs higher octane rating due to which it hesitate at higher Rpm

    @DJNOMI
    Seem like you engine is running lean if possible rev your bike too the point where its starts missing and than remove spark plug and post picture of spark plug here

  8. #27
    PakWheeler Follow
    deltree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    308
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by racerali View Post
    i have same problem as yours even 7k rpm i feel missing and hesitation from engine but after 3000km service i put hi-octane fuel and bike statup ,Throttle response become better and 7+ rpm missing eliminate

    Then i know engine having 10:1 Plus Compression needs higher octane rating due to which it hesitate at higher Rpm

    @DJNOMI
    This could actually be a legit reason, car's with our fuel would knock at that compression ratio.

  9. #28
    PakWheeler Follow
    post911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    189
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I just shifted from 4th to 5th on my way Home at 90kmh and we all talk about this bike is not performing according to its looks,
    I just checked review on Honda grom 125cc in Usa fuel injected,
    And Kawasaki z125cc priced around 3000$,
    And these bike do not cross 60mph.
    And we all still complain about 1300$ priced ybr.!!!



    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  10. #29
    PakWheeler Follow
    aliarshad26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    770
    Follows
    2
    Following
    10
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by post911 View Post
    And we all still complain about 1300$ priced ybr.!!!



    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

    Because 1000$ Bike performs here (Talking about CG125) what ever anybody says what ever any body favors this is the fact

    although i owned 2 YBR-G and 3 CG125

  11. #30
    PakWheeler Follow
    zsafdar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Bahawalpur
    Age
    35
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    well performance only means speed ? can u plz explain

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

  12. #31
    PakWheeler Follow
    deltree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    308
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliarshad26 View Post
    Because 1000$ Bike performs here (Talking about CG125) what ever anybody says what ever any body favors this is the fact

    although i owned 2 YBR-G and 3 CG125
    At the cost of the following things:

    - excessive vibration
    - looks from before any of us were born
    - Uncomfortable ride, ******** tou door ki baat i believe a cg125 rider's bum takes more abuse than a prostitute's! What does one do with that extra 10km/h twice or thrice a month at the cost of comfort?

  13. #32
    PakWheeler Follow
    aliarshad26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    770
    Follows
    2
    Following
    10
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deltree View Post
    At the cost of the following things:

    - excessive vibration
    - looks from before any of us were born
    - Uncomfortable ride, ******** tou door ki baat i believe a cg125 rider's bum takes more abuse than a prostitute's! What does one do with that extra 10km/h twice or thrice a month at the cost of comfort?
    you are 100% right but how many people have such thinking?

    how many people care about comfort?

    how many people can differentiate b/w vibration and power? (people think that CG vibrates due to power )

    what ever the reason what ever the cause you can't change mind set

    i have both of these both 2016 model

    and each bike has its pros and cons.

  14. #33
    PakWheeler Follow
    deltree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    308
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliarshad26 View Post
    you are 100% right but how many people have such thinking?

    how many people care about comfort?

    how many people can differentiate b/w vibration and power? (people think that CG vibrates due to power )

    what ever the reason what ever the cause you can't change mind set

    i have both of these both 2016 model

    and each bike has its pros and cons.

    Priority of comfort is subjective. The fact is they've sold quite a few thousand of YBR's while Honda sells an unparalleled amount of bikes many many times above that of any manufacturer in Pakistan, we should also respect the fact that many of the people knew what they were getting in with the YBR. So there are people who respect comfort, even though they are few and the numbers would be much different if Yamaha too decided to give the same comfort in the 70cc category. My logic is considerable demand exists but supply does not.

    Mindset change howa dost, faster than suzuki was able to change the mindset of people with its gs150.

  15. #34
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patrolvtc View Post
    Yamaha YBR 125  Missing Factor -1685957Yamaha YBR 125  Missing Factor -1685958

    the guy at afzal traders removed it ... and now bike is redlining in 4th gear and even in 5th gear its going up to 9 rpm and 9+ rpm down hill and... it literally managed to hit 130 kmph .... but down hill with head down & 4th gear fully red lined before shifting to 5th...

    but bike is noisy now... which i don't appreciate as it ruins the Ybr decency..
    If I give you a straw and a 30mm garden hose and ask you to suck air and blow air through both which will be more efficient?
    Your engine sucks air in low rpm and air goes in engine at high rpm it self that's why your engine need restriction on both inlet and exhaust on low rpm other wise your engine Will suffer from pumping losses and on carb engine removing restriction can make carb run lean all the time damaging engine the problem with ybr missing is wrong spark plug from factory

  16. #35
    PakWheeler Follow
    aliarshad26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    770
    Follows
    2
    Following
    10
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deltree View Post
    Priority of comfort is subjective. The fact is they've sold quite a few thousand of YBR's while Honda sells an unparalleled amount of bikes many many times above that of any manufacturer in Pakistan, we should also respect the fact that many of the people knew what they were getting in with the YBR. So there are people who respect comfort, even though they are few and the numbers would be much different if Yamaha too decided to give the same comfort in the 70cc category. My logic is considerable demand exists but supply does not.

    Mindset change howa dost, faster than suzuki was able to change the mindset of people with its gs150.
    i am saying same thing

    0.5% logon ko comfort ki zaroorat thi to unhoon ne YBR aur GS 150 le liya

    baki 99.5% awam k mindset ki baat kr raha hoon

    logon ne YBR mein boht interest liya

    lakin 3rd class mechanics ki waja se boht se logon ne bike he sale kr di


    B9ht se GS owner bhi yehi complaint krtey hen


    jin 0.5% logon ko comfort kk

  17. #36
    PakWheeler Follow
    adeel060's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    27
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    bhaiyoo missing ka koi solution milaa?? mujhae to yae current related lagta hae.
    DAVIL MAY CRY

  18. #37
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adeel060 View Post
    bhaiyoo missing ka koi solution milaa?? mujhae to yae current related lagta hae.
    Yes it's ignition related issue worldwide ybr comes with tci ignition in pak ybr have cdi ignition system

  19. #38
    PakWheeler Follow
    patrolvtc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    193
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    Yes it's ignition related issue worldwide ybr comes with tci ignition in pak ybr have cdi ignition system
    Any solution for this now ???

    Sent from my LG-F430L using PW Forums mobile app

  20. #39
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patrolvtc View Post
    Any solution for this now ???

    Sent from my LG-F430L using PW Forums mobile app
    Better spark plug

  21. #40
    PakWheeler Follow
    patrolvtc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    193
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    Better spark plug
    Which one the original one ???

    Sent from my LG-F430L using PW Forums mobile app

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •