Allah Almighty has bestowed me Yamaha YBR 125 on the Mubarak day of Jumma-tul-Vida i.e. 17th July 2015 at the introduction price of Rs.129,400/-.
The Yamaha YBR 125 is a light motorcycle made by the Yamaha. first Introduced in 2005 in the world other than Pakistan. Now in 2015 it is introduced in Pakistan.
I have researched on this bike from different angles e.g. Fuel Consumption, Price, Engine type, Looks, Power, and Accessories etc. As many of you know that I was proud owner of Honda Pridor and it was the first bike sold by Honda at that time in Lahore market and was a very good bike which was totally hassle free.
The part of my research is shared with you all friends here in the form of a table.
Yamaha YBR 125 has changed the style of people on the road as it is the most lucrative bike ever in Pakistan. Being the introducing bike; Yamaha has produced it with the following pros. & cons.:
Pros. & Cons:
- Soft touch Self-starter switch.
- Comfortable to use indicator switch.
- Headlight with parking light and sleek visor.
- Most Attractive and Sexy Tank with slip support while breaking the speed with front disc break.
- Alloy wheels of 18 inch size each.
- Sophisticated and stylish meter with 140km/hr. limit and an easy vision in the night with glowing needles.
- Full chromed muffler with safety layer of chrome putty.
- Butterfly Carburetor for more efficient fuel delivery.
- Big Battery and direct head light ON function.
- Beautiful Fuel on/off switch. Overall looks are killer and Color quality is impressive.
- Bike covered up till 15000kms with 5 free tunings.
The cons. of Yamaha YBR 125 are:
- Mud guard in front of rear tyre is missing. The mud guard of front fender is also missing.
- Engine Kill switch is missing.
- Dipper switch is missing.
- The distance between the chain cover and rear tyre is narrow.
- Parts are very expensive.
- Missing issue before 1000km.
The Comments and ideas are always welcome.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad