Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 330
Like Tree247Likes

Thread: Yamaha ybr 125 2015

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    racer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,578
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Yamaha ybr 125 2015

    Hi. Pakwheelers,

    Allah Almighty has bestowed me Yamaha YBR 125 on the Mubarak day of Jumma-tul-Vida i.e. 17th July 2015 at the introduction price of Rs.129,400/-.

    The Yamaha YBR 125 is a light motorcycle made by the Yamaha. first Introduced in 2005 in the world other than Pakistan. Now in 2015 it is introduced in Pakistan.

    I have researched on this bike from different angles e.g. Fuel Consumption, Price, Engine type, Looks, Power, and Accessories etc. As many of you know that I was proud owner of Honda Pridor and it was the first bike sold by Honda at that time in Lahore market and was a very good bike which was totally hassle free.


    The part of my research is shared with you all friends here in the form of a table.
    Yamaha YBR 125 has changed the style of people on the road as it is the most lucrative bike ever in Pakistan. Being the introducing bike; Yamaha has produced it with the following pros. & cons.:
    Pros. & Cons:

    1. Soft touch Self-starter switch.
    2. Comfortable to use indicator switch.
    3. Headlight with parking light and sleek visor.
    4. Most Attractive and Sexy Tank with slip support while breaking the speed with front disc break.
    5. Alloy wheels of 18 inch size each.
    6. Sophisticated and stylish meter with 140km/hr. limit and an easy vision in the night with glowing needles.
    7. Full chromed muffler with safety layer of chrome putty.
    8. Butterfly Carburetor for more efficient fuel delivery.
    9. Big Battery and direct head light ON function.
    10. Beautiful Fuel on/off switch. Overall looks are killer and Color quality is impressive.
    11. Bike covered up till 15000kms with 5 free tunings.

    The cons. of Yamaha YBR 125 are:

    • Mud guard in front of rear tyre is missing. The mud guard of front fender is also missing.
    • Engine Kill switch is missing.
    • Dipper switch is missing.
    • The distance between the chain cover and rear tyre is narrow.
    • Parts are very expensive.
    • Missing issue before 1000km.



    The Comments and ideas are always welcome.

    Attached Images Attached Images          

  2. #261
    PakWheeler Follow
    mueen.uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Age
    43
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Racer bhai its truly said by Amjad bhai i drained my cg dreams first oil at 60 km n 2nd at 160 km n this idea i ve got through internet bt reading an article about break-in period of a bike n amazingly i m getting 55 to 60 km average along with proper tyres pre sheer n speed limit 45 to 50


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  3. #262
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    racer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,578
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mueen.uk View Post
    Racer bhai its truly said by Amjad bhai i drained my cg dreams first oil at 60 km n 2nd at 160 km n this idea i ve got through internet bt reading an article about break-in period of a bike n amazingly i m getting 55 to 60 km average along with proper tyres pre sheer n speed limit 45 to 50


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Thank you bro. In your opinion bro which oil would be better for YBR.

  4. #263
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by racer7 View Post
    Yes brother you are right. There should be the tiny particles. In this weekend i will change the oil. Now what do you suggest about which oil may be better for YBR?
    we are entering into winter you have options of Zic m7 10w40 and kixx 10w40
    both are semi synthetic i have not used kixx but there are some very positive reviews
    about this engine oil so you may try out of these oils i am using zic m5 20w40

    Racer bro which oil did you use in pridor for longer time?

  5. #264
    PakWheeler Follow
    shahzaib112's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    448
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    we are entering into winter you have options of Zic m7 10w40 and kixx 10w40
    both are semi synthetic i have not used kixx but there are some very positive reviews
    about this engine oil so you may try out of these oils i am using zic m5 20w40

    Racer bro which oil did you use in pridor for longer time?
    evry 1 is sayng yamalube nd yamaha itself is sayng to use yamalube?why r u suggesting other brands any specific reason?

  6. #265
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hamikhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    1,259
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Synthetic oil is the best for any bike but you have to use it after first 1000 kilometers by using it there will be no wear & tear will be occurred in bike,s engine
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzaib112 View Post
    evry 1 is sayng yamalube nd yamaha itself is sayng to use yamalube?why r u suggesting other brands any specific reason?

  7. #266
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shahzaib112 View Post
    evry 1 is sayng yamalube nd yamaha itself is sayng to use yamalube?why r u suggesting other brands any specific reason?
    Shahzaib brother i am recommending as owner is well aware of yamaha oil which is 20w50
    he wants use 10w40 in his ybr its not necessary company recommended engine oil is the best
    for motorcycle yes it will work good no doubt but nothing wrong in finding best oil for bike in which
    motorcycle runs smooth and performs smooth

  8. #267
    PakWheeler Follow
    shahzaib112's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    448
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Shahzaib brother i am recommending as owner is well aware of yamaha oil which is 20w50
    he wants use 10w40 in his ybr its not necessary company recommended engine oil is the best
    for motorcycle yes it will work good no doubt but nothing wrong in finding best oil for bike in which
    motorcycle runs smooth and performs smooth
    soo which brand do u suggest bcx bike has done 100 km nd i will chng oil at 300

  9. #268
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    i have been using zic m5 in my motorcycle for more than 2 years first i also used to
    switch engine oils but i found zic best in my pridor i had since then i have been using
    zic have not tried any other oil from quite alot time

    its not good to again and again switch the one in which you feel engine is performing smooth
    you should continue with it and make sure always try to buy from big dealer who seems authentic

  10. #269
    PakWheeler Follow
    sunny_fs4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Racer bhai konsa oil change kia apne? Mene b ybr lia he abhee tak 70km chalaya he

  11. #270
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    racer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,578
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    we are entering into winter you have options of Zic m7 10w40 and kixx 10w40
    both are semi synthetic i have not used kixx but there are some very positive reviews
    about this engine oil so you may try out of these oils i am using zic m5 20w40

    Racer bro which oil did you use in pridor for longer time?
    Amjad Bhai I have used Shell AX5 imported oil in Yellow Bottle always and in Summer Liqui Moly 20W-50.

  12. #271
    PakWheeler Follow
    shahzaib112's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    448
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    kindly sm1 tell me is it normal if ybr 125 gives patakhas randomly?nd engine feels like oveeheating jb band karon tou metal ke awaz ate hai i hope u,ll get wat kind of sound i am talkng about?nd also want to tell tht i am driving bike maximum at 65 wth each gear at max 6rpm bcx its in running please advice mw

  13. #272
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    racer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,578
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shahzaib112 View Post
    kindly sm1 tell me is it normal if ybr 125 gives patakhas randomly?nd engine feels like oveeheating jb band karon tou metal ke awaz ate hai i hope u,ll get wat kind of sound i am talkng about?nd also want to tell tht i am driving bike maximum at 65 wth each gear at max 6rpm bcx its in running please advice mw
    Yes the tick tick sound comes with an interval of 03-04 seconds from the bike after a long tour but engine heat problem is not there even I have drove it 30kms continuously.

  14. #273
    PakWheeler Follow
    shahzaib112's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    448
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by racer7 View Post
    Yes the tick tick sound comes with an interval of 03-04 seconds from the bike after a long tour but engine heat problem is not there even I have drove it 30kms continuously.
    as such heating nae hai bt as compared to my old hi speed 70 mjhy ye kafi garam lgta hai....i dint mean overheating

  15. #274
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    racer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,578
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shahzaib112 View Post
    as such heating nae hai bt as compared to my old hi speed 70 mjhy ye kafi garam lgta hai....i dint mean overheating
    Bro yes you are right it's a 125cc engine and you will feel so.

  16. #275
    PakWheeler Follow
    shahzaib112's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    448
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    facing a strange nd dangerous problem....bike is randomly skidding in between 40 to 60 speed the rear tyre although i break very slowly but tyre skids dont knw why...any help would be appreciated

  17. #276
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,553
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shahzaib112 View Post
    facing a strange nd dangerous problem....bike is randomly skidding in between 40 to 60 speed the rear tyre although i break very slowly but tyre skids dont knw why...any help would be appreciated
    Service tyre is most selling 90/90-18 tyre and almost all bike which come with 90/90-18 from factory come with service type from factory and this type have pathetic road grip change your rear type with a good type

  18. #277
    PakWheeler Follow
    shahzaib112's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    448
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    Service tyre is most selling 90/90-18 tyre and almost all bike which come with 90/90-18 from factory come with service type from factory and this type have pathetic road grip chance your rear type with a good type
    any suggestions?nd what about increasing size?whch cmpny in what range nd tubeless or with tube?

  19. #278
    PakWheeler Follow
    usman7191's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    399
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Use panther tyres they are reported better than service tyres
    But actually ybr deserves a more thick rear tyre due to its heavy bike shape ..


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  20. #279
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    racer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,578
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Actually the YBRs rear tyre is not a good tyre sue to it's road grip which is very less so one can replace it with Panther Trekker which is introduced in YBR G by YAMAHA.

  21. #280
    PakWheeler Follow
    aa78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    697
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by racer7 View Post
    Actually the YBRs rear tyre is not a good tyre sue to it's road grip which is very less so one can replace it with Panther Trekker which is introduced in YBR G by YAMAHA.
    Is there adequate clearance in YBR125 for Panther Trekker?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •