Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Yamaha ybr 125 2015

Hi. Pakwheelers,

Allah Almighty has bestowed me Yamaha YBR 125 on the Mubarak day of Jumma-tul-Vida i.e. 17th July 2015 at the introduction price of Rs.129,400/-.

The Yamaha YBR 125 is a light motorcycle made by the Yamaha. first Introduced in 2005 in the world other than Pakistan. Now in 2015 it is introduced in Pakistan.

I have researched on this bike from different angles e.g. Fuel Consumption, Price, Engine type, Looks, Power, and Accessories etc. As many of you know that I was proud owner of Honda Pridor and it was the first bike sold by Honda at that time in Lahore market and was a very good bike which was totally hassle free.

The part of my research is shared with you all friends here in the form of a table.
    Yamaha YBR 125 has changed the style of people on the road as it is the most lucrative bike ever in Pakistan. Being the introducing bike; Yamaha has produced it with the following pros. & cons.:
    Pros. & Cons:

1. Soft touch Self-starter switch.
    2. Comfortable to use indicator switch.
    3. Headlight with parking light and sleek visor.
    4. Most Attractive and Sexy Tank with slip support while breaking the speed with front disc break.
    5. Alloy wheels of 18 inch size each.
    6. Sophisticated and stylish meter with 140km/hr. limit and an easy vision in the night with glowing needles.
    7. Full chromed muffler with safety layer of chrome putty.
    8. Butterfly Carburetor for more efficient fuel delivery.
    9. Big Battery and direct head light ON function.
    10. Beautiful Fuel on/off switch. Overall looks are killer and Color quality is impressive.
    11. Bike covered up till 15000kms with 5 free tunings.

The cons. of Yamaha YBR 125 are:

• Mud guard in front of rear tyre is missing. The mud guard of front fender is also missing.
    • Engine Kill switch is missing.
    • Dipper switch is missing.
    • The distance between the chain cover and rear tyre is narrow.
    • Parts are very expensive.
    • Missing issue before 1000km.

The Comments and ideas are always welcome.

Attached Images Attached Images          

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes sure, the both tyres are of same size.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by racer7 View Post
    Thank you bro. In your opinion bro which oil would be better for YBR.
    Racer bhai as per my knowledge every bike in its break in period k wring piston n clutch plates ko more lubrication adjust n settle ma boht fieda dati ha agar oil changing intervals kam ho *** ziada lubrication engine ki running ko ziada support kary gi es lea motorcycle companies recommend karti han k break in period ma oil kam az kam do dafa change kia jay
    So agar hum 130000 ki bike pa 1000 2000 aur laga da to koe faraq ni pary ga but after we can enjoy more smoth drive n i m enjoying the very smoth n powefull drive of my cg
    I changed my cg dream s oil after every 100 km n i m fully satisfied with its performance jo oil ma change kata hu wo ma apny generators ma ya old 2012 cd70 use kr leta hu

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Had a terrible accident on my ybr 125 near hub dam.. Light got some scratches the upper black plastic part of the light with yamaha logo is broken and kick is not working.... Thanks to Allah that self button started the bike. Now I have 2 questions.

1) Can the kick issue be resolved by a good mechanic who is authorized by honda.(i know someone who is)

2) Will i have to buy the whole headlight or can i just get the upper black plastic part? What is the light cost, if i have to buy it in any case?

PS: Always wear safety gear. I had injured my both hands, my feet, my chest, a knee and an elbow. My cousin has also got multiple wounds including his face.

Sent from my SM-G530F using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saadmubeen View Post
    Had a terrible accident on my ybr 125 near hub dam.. Light got some scratches the upper black plastic part of the light with yamaha logo is broken and kick is not working.... Thanks to Allah that self button started the bike. Now I have 2 questions.

1) Can the kick issue be resolved by a good mechanic who is authorized by honda.(i know someone who is)

2) Will i have to buy the whole headlight or can i just get the upper black plastic part? What is the light cost, if i have to buy it in any case?

PS: Always wear safety gear. I had injured my both hands, my feet, my chest, a knee and an elbow. My cousin has also got multiple wounds including his face.

Very sad to hear that wish you all full recovery.

Hopefully someone else will chime in regarding your questions. I hope its not complete swap of headlight assembly as that will be very expensive.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post
    Very sad to hear that wish you all full recovery.

Hopefully someone else will chime in regarding your questions. I hope its not complete swap of headlight assembly as that will be very expensive.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mueen.uk View Post
    Racer bhai as per my knowledge every bike in its break in period k wring piston n clutch plates ko more lubrication adjust n settle ma boht fieda dati ha agar oil changing intervals kam ho *** ziada lubrication engine ki running ko ziada support kary gi es lea motorcycle companies recommend karti han k break in period ma oil kam az kam do dafa change kia jay
    So agar hum 130000 ki bike pa 1000 2000 aur laga da to koe faraq ni pary ga but after we can enjoy more smoth drive n i m enjoying the very smoth n powefull drive of my cg
    I changed my cg dream s oil after every 100 km n i m fully satisfied with its performance jo oil ma change kata hu wo ma apny generators ma ya old 2012 cd70 use kr leta hu

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Totally agreed. The already used oil may be reused in any other machine like Generator, Water Pump etc.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Very sad bro. May Allah bless and protect u all. Ya, we should be eager to buy and wear safety gadgets same as we want to eagerly ride our lovely bike.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro it's a sad news. May ALLAH always keep you safe.

Actually the parts of YBR are expensive but the part you require is available in the market and you can get it in approx. Rs 1100-1200. Also about the kick you can get it repaired from an AHL mechanic too but remember he should be an authorized mechanic. Better is to visit YAMAHA Authorized mechanics.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by naqvi.5 View Post
    Very sad bro. May Allah bless and protect u all. Ya, we should be eager to buy and wear safety gadgets same as we want to eagerly ride our lovely bike.
    Bro I have taken all safety measures on my YBR but before driving it one should recite Darood-e-Pak so that Shyateen may be kept away fro us.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sad to know tht Allah hum sbb ko apnay hifz o emaan men rakhay bro keep in mind 1 thing more today i drove bike during very light rain infecr drizzling the road were not tht wet bt phir b the bike was skidding evn on 40kmph speed i am badly dissapointed by the tyres provided by Yamaha soo evry 1 be care full while braking if he is using stock tyre nd regarding ur questn bro black vosor separately mil jayega bt Yamaha se he milay ga aur kahen se filhal bohat mushkil hai yamaha ke b dealership se aur wo b shayad mangwa kardengay...bt visor is separate thing whch is held on headlight by three screws because i took it off once....Best of luck nd stay safe

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shahzaib112 View Post
    Sad to know tht Allah hum sbb ko apnay hifz o emaan men rakhay bro keep in mind 1 thing more today i drove bike during very light rain infecr drizzling the road were not tht wet bt phir b the bike was skidding evn on 40kmph speed i am badly dissapointed by the tyres provided by Yamaha soo evry 1 be care full while braking if he is using stock tyre nd regarding ur questn bro black vosor separately mil jayega bt Yamaha se he milay ga aur kahen se filhal bohat mushkil hai yamaha ke b dealership se aur wo b shayad mangwa kardengay...bt visor is separate thing whch is held on headlight by three screws because i took it off once....Best of luck nd stay safe

Bro it's a sad news. May ALLAH always keep you safe.

Actually the parts of YBR are expensive but the part you require is available in the market and you can get it in approx. Rs 1100-1200. Also about the kick you can get it repaired from an AHL mechanic too but remember he should be an authorized mechanic. Better is to visit YAMAHA Authorized mechanics.

Thanks for the wishes!

Called yamaha 3s dealer & they are asking 100rs for sticker and 1790rs for windshield (the guy at yamaha calls it ) or visor or upper black plastic part(as i call it) .

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro You should contact at fb on the following link, the name of person is safdar jamani, you should contact him he has the said parts;

https://www.facebook.com/bikesdecorationzone/

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro You should contact at fb on the following link, the name of person is safdar jamani, you should contact him he has the said parts;

Contacted him and ordered some stuff but he doesnt have visor. He said that i can get it from company..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

kindly some1 tell me if he has installed digital speedo in ybr?if yes th hw its working quality accuracy options nd kindly post some pics too....ybr ka meter bohat bakeas hai....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

kindly some1 tell me if he has installed digital speedo in ybr?if yes th hw its working quality accuracy options nd kindly post some pics too....ybr ka meter bohat bakeas hai....
    Bro I have seen the digital meters for YBR on the following links;

https://www.facebook.com/akmal.hussain.948?fref=nf

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro I have seen the digital meters for YBR on the following links;

https://www.facebook.com/akmal.hussain.948?fref=nf
    thankx bro bt i already have seen them on page bt i was askng if sm1 has already installed any digital speedo in ybr i want to enquire him bt till nw i havent seen any single persn who has changd speedo to digital...nd i am soo much interested bt the page admin said k agar zara b galte hue tou board jal jayega koi proper electrician he laga sakta hai kafi alteration hoge....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

today i had a weird problem with bike bike thore chlanay k bad agar rush wagera men phans jaye i mean thore garam hojaye tou clutch ke setting hil jate hai bike full clutch press karnay k bad bhe chal rha hota hai jis wajah se engine bohat zada heatup hua hai petrol b bohat zaya hua hai nd bike bar bar band b horha tha...i dont knw why ths is happening....it only happens after bike is hot jb thanda hota hai tou sahe chlta hai no clutch problems at tht time....bohat tang keya aj is maslay ne upar se aj he murre road b block hua wa tha....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

today i had a weird problem with bike bike thore chlanay k bad agar rush wagera men phans jaye i mean thore garam hojaye tou clutch ke setting hil jate hai bike full clutch press karnay k bad bhe chal rha hota hai jis wajah se engine bohat zada heatup hua hai petrol b bohat zaya hua hai nd bike bar bar band b horha tha...i dont knw why ths is happening....it only happens after bike is hot jb thanda hota hai tou sahe chlta hai no clutch problems at tht time....bohat tang keya aj is maslay ne upar se aj he murre road b block hua wa tha....
    Same issue mere sath b hua tha clutch ki setting karwae phir sahe hua.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sunny_fs4u View Post
    Same issue mere sath b hua tha clutch ki setting karwae phir sahe hua.
    bro thankx for replying bt meray bike men ye issue sirf tab ata hai jb thora chalnay k bad garam hojaye other wise thek rehta hai bike kuch dair band karo tou kum hojata hai zada dair band karo tou sahe hojata hai...there is some direct relation of it with temperature....apney kya karwaya tha bro?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Just clutch ki setting karwae thi. Rush main he settings out huwe thi, gears b masla kar rahe thy lekin ab set he. Mger phir rush main nae gaya hun.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

User Tag List