Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: Why people selling out New YBR125?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Why people selling out New YBR125?

Why people selling out New YBR125?
    I found lots of ad on OLX.
    I am thinking of buying this beauty but now I am confused and thinking about GD110 S.
    Please guys help me out.
    Wating for your valuable comments.
    Good Decision Comes Form Experience , But Experience Comes From Bad Decision .

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Frankly speaking. I havent found even a single fault in my ybr...it truely excel 125 catogery bikes...suspension. design. Road grip. Driving pleasure.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Tu ab log Yamaha ko BAD-DUA dana shrou ho gye han jo aik quality product market ma ly kr aya...

Ye to hamara hal ha! That's so funny & HILARIOUS!!!

Aus banda se ma yahi kahu ga:
    Burn your Rubber, man... Not your soul!

Shaid Road Prince aur Suzuki ke after sale service buhat achi ha aur aun ke spare parts dirt cheap jo ye banda Suzuki GS150 aur Road Prince Wego 150 ka BIG FAN ha. GS150 aur WEGO ke thread pr koi YBR ka name ghalti se bhe ly lye to ye banda aur is ke fans sb mil kr ause humiliate krte han... They all make that man feel pathetic for liking a good quality reliable bike...

Brother, let me ask you something: if you don't like Yamaha, it's cool by me...
    But when someone else don't like your beloved bikes, is it cool by you and your fans???

Peace...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    please bro don't wish or pray for yamaha failure, i know you had terrible experience
    but still yar it is yamaha who is daring to introduce new model bikes in pakistan
    else you know and we know honda has been giving only new stickers still yet they
    are not even thinking about introducing any new bike or features like self start in
    their any bike

@amjad635

Brother i wish and pray for Yamaha

i contacted them, in karachi office, their Facebook page and each plateform

visited lahore 2 times

its not me who wants to sink Yamaha, its their policies who are going to sink Yamaha

if yamaha has to survive they have to concentrate very hard at their mechanic training, problem solving and after sales services

We know that some time ago rajahussnain who was probably among few 1st owners got accident of his bike, he contacted main office karachi, they even don't like to hear complaints"

i my self contacted after sales department karachi office nearly 10 times, each and every time i was assured that "our technical team/Engineer will contact you "

but never contacted me.

Even they put my no in screening list (perhaps) as they never recieved my call from my number and when i called them from different no they received my call

what you may expect after such behavior?

Their mechanics, in lahore and Faisalabad are similar

This para is for Mr "Lawyer of Yamaha" ( i even don't like to mention anyone's name)

main bad dua ni deta Q k humari society mein bad dua dena ladies ki job hy

Let suppose i am fool and mad, but why markets are flooded with new YBRs even 50 km driven??????

People are not fool that they pay 130000 for a bike 5000 for registration and sale after 100 km at price of 1 lakh

Their is a man at this thread (lawyer of Yamaha ) who got insulted at each and every thread by many of senior pakwheelers, i request him to keep his "holy" mouth shut pleassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Amjad yaar aap theek kehtey thy Honda is for me

I kick the A....s.....s of Yamaha and substandard lawyers.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MONOO View Post
    Frankly speaking. I havent found even a single fault in my ybr...it truely excel 125 catogery bikes...suspension. design. Road grip. Driving pleasure.

Mine too was really a Boom boom bike before bike met the mechanic and when bike and mechanic met......................................problem.. ..................................... he problems

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aliarshad26 View Post
    surely they must do

but they are not doing thats why no more new bikes are selling in big cities

and 100km, 200 km driven unregistered bikes are being sold at 1 lac price and this attitude will lead to

complete flop (In shaa ALLAH)

and thats is why i am also among those people who sold their YBR

yes i sold my YBR and tomorrow in shaa ALLAH will buy pridor
    Please stops this bs. I know why you are cursing yamaha on every thread because your ybr can't cross 100 km/h. You have got the typical mentality of a cg fan boy. Yes go ahead sell your YBR (You don't deserve it anyways). And regard its after sales, come and see their network in karachi. Many showrooms are opened in different parts of the city, parts are easily available, good and qualified mechanics. So please stop crying and cursing yamaha and go get yourself a piece of s*** honda.

Sent from my SM-J700H using Tapatalk
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@amjad635

Brother i wish and pray for Yamaha

i contacted them, in karachi office, their Facebook page and each plateform

visited lahore 2 times

its not me who wants to sink Yamaha, its their policies who are going to sink Yamaha

if yamaha has to survive they have to concentrate very hard at their mechanic training, problem solving and after sales services

We know that some time ago rajahussnain who was probably among few 1st owners got accident of his bike, he contacted main office karachi, they even don't like to hear complaints"

i my self contacted after sales department karachi office nearly 10 times, each and every time i was assured that "our technical team/Engineer will contact you "

but never contacted me.

Even they put my no in screening list (perhaps) as they never recieved my call from my number and when i called them from different no they received my call

what you may expect after such behavior?

Their mechanics, in lahore and Faisalabad are similar

This para is for Mr "Lawyer of Yamaha" ( i even don't like to mention anyone's name)

main bad dua ni deta Q k humari society mein bad dua dena ladies ki job hy

Let suppose i am fool and mad, but why markets are flooded with new YBRs even 50 km driven??????

People are not fool that they pay 130000 for a bike 5000 for registration and sale after 100 km at price of 1 lakh

Their is a man at this thread (lawyer of Yamaha ) who got insulted at each and every thread by many of senior pakwheelers, i request him to keep his "holy" mouth shut pleassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Amjad yaar aap theek kehtey thy Honda is for me

I kick the A....s.....s of Yamaha and substandard lawyers.
    Total nonsense. As i said in my earlier post please stop this bs. You are just frustrated that your ybr can't cross 100 km/h.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Shafin619 View Post
    Total nonsense. As i said in my earlier post please stop this bs. You are just frustrated that your ybr can't cross 100 km/h.

Thanks for advice and i dont think i need your honourable opinion in anyway

The people with little bid brain got that i am frustrated due to their non.professional behavior but i can do nothing for people having debris in brain

And i think correct your words in a right direction

I think its experienced based and this thread is dedicated to find out reasons that

Why people selling their brand new yamaha

If it pains " u " and some other highcourt advocates then dont read this

I just pointed out their weekness

While where as the matter of non.sense is just like your coomentary that are totalllly non.sense are your comments

( fighting/advocacy without no reason)

and i deserve YBR or not i don't need your license just like ISO certifications ( I think you got it)

if you got money in your hand you can buy anything this is rule of pakistan and you don't need any license of any .............................

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The people with little bid brain got that i am frustrated due to their non.professional behavior but i can do nothing for people having debris in brain

I think its experienced based and this thread is dedicated to find out reasons that

While where as the matter of non.sense is just like your coomentary that are totalllly non.sense are your comments

and i deserve YBR or not i don't need your license just like ISO certifications ( I think you got it)

if you got money in your hand you can buy anything this is rule of pakistan and you don't need any license of any .............................
    Again no one complained about their rude behaviour or poor after sales service its only you who is making up this bs story, just because you are frustrated.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Shafin619 Brother, some people would never understand. They'll keep making 'imaginary stories' just to satisfy their inner self and will curse anyone who dare to disagree... So brother, keep your cool and just ignore it...

And besides, any man who buys a little 125cc commuter Bike for speed is living in a fantasy! I had an old 1992 Suzuki DR350 back in States which could barely touch 70MPH = around 110km/hr on freeways. It'd get up to 80 or 90MPH but it takes several minutes to get there, and the ride quality and traction was terrible at those speeds so I never tried to push it that hard. Was I all grumpy about it? No, because it was a dirt bike with lots of torque, and an amazing acceleration due to short gearing! Hence I rode it like a dirt bike, and not like a Hayabusa or a SUPERBIKE and I happily rode it for 4 years!

On a race track, HP matters. On city roads, TORQUE matters... And The YBR is tuned for more TORQUE hence even at 70km/hr; it's engine barely spins at 6,000rpms. Whereas our CG would be touching 8,000rpm at those speeds... It's called ENGINE'S STATE OF TUNE. YBR makes LESS HP than our CG, but it has a broader torque curve...

Now, if someone here wouldn't understand it then he has my sympathy...

Why so many people selling YBRs? Yeah, that's a good question indeed... But ever wondered why so many people are selling iPhones 6S and Galaxy S6 with over 10 Months warranty left on OLX? Does it make iPhone and Galaxy S6 a garbage?

Think about it...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brother cool down ditch Yamaha mechanic and try some car mechanic ybr carb is not that complicated even a person dealing with mehran can tune ybr ybr k carb mai tou vacuum ka bhi chaker nahi hai

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Just to add to the list we can see civics and corollas on sale as well.

Quote Originally Posted by k-four-nine View Post
    @Shafin619 Brother, some people would never understand. They'll keep making 'imaginary stories' just to satisfy their inner self and will curse anyone who dare to disagree... So brother, keep your cool and just ignore it...

And besides, any man who buys a little 125cc commuter Bike for speed is living in a fantasy! I had an old 1992 Suzuki DR350 back in States which could barely touch 70MPH = around 110km/hr on freeways. It'd get up to 80 or 90MPH but it takes several minutes to get there, and the ride quality and traction was terrible at those speeds so I never tried to push it that hard. Was I all grumpy about it? No, because it was a dirt bike with lots of torque, and an amazing acceleration due to short gearing! Hence I rode it like a dirt bike, and not like a Hayabusa or a SUPERBIKE and I happily rode it for 4 years!

On a race track, HP matters. On city roads, TORQUE matters... And The YBR is tuned for more TORQUE hence even at 70km/hr; it's engine barely spins at 6,000rpms. Whereas our CG would be touching 8,000rpm at those speeds... It's called ENGINE'S STATE OF TUNE. YBR makes LESS HP than our CG, but it has a broader torque curve...

Why so many people selling YBRs? Yeah, that's a good question indeed... But ever wondered why so many people are selling iPhones 6S and Galaxy S6 with over 10 Months warranty left on OLX? Does it make iPhone and Galaxy S6 a garbage?

Think about it...
    Bara CG-125 bana phirta hai jou Sprinter say derta hai ....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lo G main sab se maafi mangta hoon

Rola mukk gya

I sold my YBR G today and thats it

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    Brother cool down ditch Yamaha mechanic and try some car mechanic ybr carb is not that complicated even a person dealing with mehran can tune ybr ybr k carb mai tou vacuum ka bhi chaker nahi hai

Yaar yeh ajeeb advocates hen

jis ko problem ho gi wohi complaint karey ga na

aur shyde aap ko yaad ho k Raja hussnain ne bhi yeh quote kiya tha k un ki after sales deptt waley contact he ni kartey

koi maney ya na maney Believe me i got very bad experience

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abdulrehmanrauf View Post
    Just to add to the list we can see civics and corollas on sale as well.

Paa G tusi khush raho sadi kher aaaa

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by k-four-nine View Post

Think about it...

Oh bhai jaan kahin aap wohi to ni jo har forum per "Ba Izzat tarikey se insult karwatey ho"

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Shafin619 View Post
    Again no one complained about their rude behaviour or poor after sales service its only you who is making up this bs story, just because you are frustrated.

Agr aap k zaroorat se ziyada "Nazuk " dil ko bura laga ho to main maafi chahta hoon

Yamaha is greatest

Yamaha After sales best after sales in the world

and you are their best lawyer

i am very sorry k main ne aap ki personal company ko hit kiya

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Why people selling out New YBR125? -1648150

19. 28-12-2015, 04:53 PM

PakWheeler

20. 28-12-2015, 04:54 PM

PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Calm down guys don,t be personal it is A open forum everyone has right to express his feeling peace....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hamikhan View Post
    Calm down guys don,t be personal it is A open forum everyone has right to express his feeling peace....
    lakin problem yeh hy k kuch log yeh sochtey hen k Yamaha k agr koi khilaf bolta hy woh CG fan boy hy ya he is out of mind

i don't understand that even if a person says his personal experience it pains some people

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Motorcycle owners on civil war