Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 88
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: My new black hawk Yamaha YBR-G

  1. #1
    Site Banned Follow
    Mobeen69's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    421
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Cool My new black hawk Yamaha YBR-G

    Finally after some research and suggestions i today bought Yamaha YBR-G 125 (Black)...i was quite confused visited dealership few times..At first i wanted to buy a YBR (Blue) but cuz i liked looks of Ybr-g more (it looks bigger and heavier in size) though some ppl say they have same shape finally i ended up buying YBR-G (Black)...I am quite happy on my decision and bike is pure Love to ride!! When i was at dealership buying a bike Japanese delegation in which people working in Yamaha (Pakistanis) were him also visited the dealership for inspection..And in the end the MD of Yamaha (dats what the dealership owner told me) awarded me with the bike keys and every one in that place clapped and said congratulations like i was the Man of the Match..lol Not driven bike much but i ll give my reviews by time... Sorry abwt wrong angled pictures was so excited to sit on the Bike..LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images       

  2. #41
    PakWheeler Follow
    usman7191's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    399
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mobeen69 View Post
    Bhai don't know about how will ybr-z look but let mi tell ya YBR-G ka apna Shaska hai..Wherever u will go people will "STARE" at it..On any signal u will stop all the people waiting on signal even people in cars will most of them have their eyes on you..Bikes crossing you will slow down wait for you to pass by..i have been through all this my self..It's a head turner bro..Rest up to you Visit any nearest Yamaha dealership and check the Monster in Person...Peace and Best of luck And specially if you are a Bachelor this bike is perfect..My personal Views
    Yar mera mood na badlo ab .. me Ybr-G chor k GD py aaya hu




    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  3. #42
    Site Banned Follow
    Mobeen69's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    421
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usman7191 View Post
    Yar mera mood na badlo ab .. me Ybr-G chor k GD py aaya hu




    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    sach keh raha hun bro..i have observed all this.. It has Killer looks

  4. #43
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MONOO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,249
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I think i was among first few ybr g owner. People use to ask me about bike price, engine displacement etc.

  5. #44
    PakWheeler Follow
    usman7191's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    399
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Yar Ybr-G k liye banday ki apni b thori boht Body honi chahye :p

    Well, jaha tk mene PW forums py search kia ha GD aik differnt machine lagi ha baaton se asal vagha yh ha uski taraf jhukne ki ...


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  6. #45
    Site Banned Follow
    Mobeen69's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    421
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usman7191 View Post
    Yar Ybr-G k liye banday ki apni b thori boht Body honi chahye :p

    Well, jaha tk mene PW forums py search kia ha GD aik differnt machine lagi ha baaton se asal vagha yh ha uski taraf jhukne ki ...


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    yar to be honest i hardly see a gd on road no offence but that's the truth i guess and on other hand u can look around urself how many ybr's and ybr-g's you see everyday..

  7. #46
    Site Banned Follow
    Mobeen69's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    421
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

  8. #47
    PakWheeler Follow
    usman7191's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    399
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mobeen69 View Post
    yar to be honest i hardly see a gd on road no offence but that's the truth i guess and on other hand u can look around urself how many ybr's and ybr-g's you see everyday..
    Theak kaha apne ...
    Isi vaja jaha tk mera khayal ha
    Aik to logo ki dilchaspi style n shape ki taraf zada ha
    2nd suzuki ki prices uske shapes k lehaz se zada hain .. Thats y most of people avoid having old shaped model




    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  9. #48
    PakWheeler Follow
    noblerider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    665
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usman7191 View Post
    Yar alloys k sath b itni uth ni re GD .. i dont know wheter it is avalble in black alloys or not


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    black alloys me nai available. u r rite alloys waqai itney attractive nai lg rhey gd pe. i suggest, thora sbr karo or budget increase kar lo or YBR hi le lo ek dfa.phr pridor,gd le tu lo *** but jb signal pe ybr a k khri ho gi sath tu dil me ek KICH c parey gi. ALLAH PAK sbr karney walo k sath ha chhotey bhai
    I dont overtake............. I simply takeover

  10. #49
    PakWheeler Follow
    usman7191's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    399
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noblerider View Post
    black alloys me nai available. u r rite alloys waqai itney attractive nai lg rhey gd pe. i suggest, thora sbr karo or budget increase kar lo or YBR hi le lo ek dfa.phr pridor,gd le tu lo *** but jb signal pe ybr a k khri ho gi sath tu dil me ek KICH c parey gi. ALLAH PAK sbr karney walo k sath ha chhotey bhai
    Buahahhaha.. Jani YBR py me suit ni karun ga na
    Wel show thori marni ha .. mujhe to aik handy , comforty bike chahye jo 5 saal tak tang b na kare, u know what i mean

    Wasy last week me was on my 70, i saw a black suzuki bike on which 2 persons were sitting.. So bike ka pta ni chal ska .. But bike looked so dashing .. I used to catch him but wo dubling py b mujhse catch ni ho ska
    I think wo GD hi thi coz wo Bike thori nichi thi from my 70
    Or Gs to highted bike ha
    I was impressed by its pick also i didnt noticed its sound .. Thats y ab mujhe lagta ha wo GD hi thi ...


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  11. #50
    PakWheeler Follow
    noblerider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    665
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usman7191 View Post
    Buahahhaha.. Jani YBR py me suit ni karun ga na
    Wel show thori marni ha .. mujhe to aik handy , comforty bike chahye jo 5 saal tak tang b na kare, u know what i mean

    Wasy last week me was on my 70, i saw a black suzuki bike on which 2 persons were sitting.. So bike ka pta ni chal ska .. But bike looked so dashing .. I used to catch him but wo dubling py b mujhse catch ni ho ska
    I think wo GD hi thi coz wo Bike thori nichi thi from my 70
    Or Gs to highted bike ha
    I was impressed by its pick also i didnt noticed its sound .. Thats y ab mujhe lagta ha wo GD hi thi ...


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    dont underestimate urself ap ney pesey khrchney hen or ybr leni ha.Koi ybr ne apko buy nai karna.just chill and go for it.u will love its ride.me ne khd single pasli bht sarey riders dekhey hen ybr pe
    I dont overtake............. I simply takeover

  12. #51
    PakWheeler Follow
    usman7191's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    399
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Haha... Sahi bro but yahan PW py aksar logo ko YBR se shikayat krte dekha ha


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  13. #52
    PakWheeler Follow
    noblerider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    665
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usman7191 View Post
    Haha... Sahi bro but yahan PW py aksar logo ko YBR se shikayat krte dekha ha


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Log tu zaalim hen hr ik baat ka taana dey gain.
    baton baton me ybr ko troll karen gayy.
    remember one thing.yahan bht sey honda,ravi k paid promotors hen.beware of this.kuch AHL k paid promotors se YBR ki barhti hui poularity bardasht nai ho rhi. mere pas b CG ha but i dont promote this. jo achi cheez ha uski tarif karni chahiey.GS is good,YBR is good. and CG is also good(for loafers like me)
    I dont overtake............. I simply takeover

  14. #53
    PakWheeler Follow
    jagsten30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mobeen69 View Post
    Bhai don't know about how will ybr-z look but let mi tell ya YBR-G ka apna Shaska hai..Wherever u will go people will "STARE" at it..On any signal u will stop all the people waiting on signal even people in cars will most of them have their eyes on you..Bikes crossing you will slow down wait for you to pass by..i have been through all this my self..It's a head turner bro..Rest up to you Visit any nearest Yamaha dealership and check the Monster in Person...Peace and Best of luck And specially if you are a Bachelor this bike is perfect..My personal Views
    Thanks bro for your detailed answer i'll definitely visit on coming sunday..
    Hum woh NAHI jo DURR jain HALAT kai KHOONI manzar sai!
    Us DAURR mai JEENA lazim hai jis DAURR mai JEENA mushqil hoo!

  15. #54
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Thinking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,306
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    MA Drive safe.

  16. #55
    PakWheeler Follow
    usman7191's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    399
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noblerider View Post
    Log tu zaalim hen hr ik baat ka taana dey gain.
    baton baton me ybr ko troll karen gayy.
    remember one thing.yahan bht sey honda,ravi k paid promotors hen.beware of this.kuch AHL k paid promotors se YBR ki barhti hui poularity bardasht nai ho rhi. mere pas b CG ha but i dont promote this. jo achi cheez ha uski tarif karni chahiey.GS is good,YBR is good. and CG is also good(for loafers like me)
    Hahah.. ahan chokana hona parega :p


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  17. #56
    Site Banned Follow
    Mobeen69's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    421
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default



    My new black hawk Yamaha YBRG -1634936

  18. #57
    Site Banned Follow
    Mobeen69's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    421
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default



    My new black hawk Yamaha YBRG -1634937

  19. #58
    Site Banned Follow
    Mobeen69's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    421
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default



    My new black hawk Yamaha YBRG -1634938

  20. #59
    Site Banned Follow
    Mobeen69's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    421
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default



    My new black hawk Yamaha YBRG -1634939

  21. #60
    Site Banned Follow
    Mobeen69's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    421
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default



    My new black hawk Yamaha YBRG -1634940

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •