Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default YBR Tuning Center Suggestions in Rawalpindi

AoA everyone.

Can you please suggest a tuning center in Rawalpindi ?

I recently acquired a blue YBR after selling out GS-150 (2013 ) and meter reading is now at 750 KM. First oil change was done 300 kilometers. I would, now, like to get the bike tuned up.
    I'm also facing an issue with the gear lever that I would like to get checked by the mechanic as well. The problem is that after changing the gear, unless I release the clutch a bit, the gear never changes. It almost always happens when down shifting from 5th to 4th to 3rd and problem is little worse when changing 1st gear to 2nd gear and vice versa.

Except this issue, YBR is one great bike.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by altisdualvvti View Post
    Congrats for your new ybr can u give me review of emed autos did u brought the bike from them also? And how's their workshop work quality?

Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk

The day I sold my bike, I wanted to buy YBR in Blue Color on the same day so searched Islamabad and Rawalpindi and I found a bike only on HS Traders, Rawalpindi and those guys willing to give me the keys within 1 hour.

During that time, I visited Emad Autos as well and blue color was there but those guys said that it is pre-booked for their customer. However, I left with a very pleasant impression because of the way they entertained me.

After a while, I visited Emad autos for oil change and that became my last visit there. Not because of quality but because of rush. I waited about 2 hours just for the oil change as there was fewer guys and too many customers. I might try them again in the future when I would have couple of hours to in hand.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Aqeeq View Post
    Try Iqra automobiles. Speak to Naqvi sahib. He's the owner. That's where I get my tuning done. Every time I come out of that place my bikle is good as new.
    Thanks Aqeeq.

I have been a very old customer of Iqra Autos. I had Yamaha Excellence 2004 model and sold in 2012 and in 8 years, bike was used only 30K kilometers. We always used to own a bike as a spare means of travel. However in last couple of years, I quit driving my swift and enjoyed Suzuki GS150 and now shifted to YBR as riding a bike is more enjoyable to me than driving a car in my opinion.

The reason I haven't been to Iqra autos yet is that on the Yamaha website, it is listed as Quality Care center and not the tuning/service center.

When Yamaha wasn't launched in Pakistan, DYL service/tuning centers were very rare and Iqra autos was the only best option available.

I posted my question here as I was interested in knowing the experiences of others YBR owners about other workshops.

I'm hoping that the rainy days will come to halt soon and I'll take the bike on road and I'll then do my research on best available service center in order to perfectly maintain the bike as I don't have plans to ever sell this bike unless a bigger engine bike is available under 2.5 lac in future.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well it's a 3S , so it's Sales, Service and Spare-parts, all under one roof. I've been happy with them so I'll be taking my bike to them again for a tappets adjustment ( for 100 kph + ).

As for something "better". Just found out. Come to West-End Automobiles near Tahzeeb bakery in Saddar ; Monday 12PM - 1PM for a surprise unveiling.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Solution
    I've bad news to share. I sold my YBR today.

After completing the running, the bike started producing clicking sound whenever RPM comes down to 4K (like when RPM is reducing from 7K to 3K) without pressing clutch. The sound is similar to the sound which Suzuki GS150 makes when engine is off and cooling down but YBR produce this sound when reducing speed during riding.

I visited Iqra autos, bismillah autos, etc. but none was able to solve this issue including the warranty experts.

I usually do not quit on my belongings easily, however, I had to let it go as i don't have time these days.

I sold it for 98K and told the buyer (my office colleague) about the problem and he said thanks to me for telling him about the problem as I didn't want to ditch anybody and i reduced the price as well. He in turns decided to take on the issue, if he'll be able to solve the problem then I'll buy that bike back from him or after 7 days, I'll get a new bike.

3 of my friends are using YBR and those machines are great.

I now need to buy a new bike and this time, i might buy YBR-G or get back to GS150.

It's not easy to forget the features that YBR providing but I desire the performance of GS150.

Let's see what I'll buy this time.

I wish, there would another quality bike available besides YBR and GS150 but there is no quality option left.

Sent from my Lenovo A5000 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mahrumer View Post
    I've bad news to share. I sold my YBR today.

After completing the running, the bike started producing clicking sound whenever RPM comes down to 4K (like when RPM is reducing from 7K to 3K) without pressing clutch. The sound is similar to the sound which Suzuki GS150 makes when engine is off and cooling down but YBR produce this sound when reducing speed during riding.

I visited Iqra autos, bismillah autos, etc. but none was able to solve this issue including the warranty experts.

I usually do not quit on my belongings easily, however, I had to let it go as i don't have time these days.

I sold it for 98K and told the buyer (my office colleague) about the problem and he said thanks to me for telling him about the problem as I didn't want to ditch anybody and i reduced the price as well. He in turns decided to take on the issue, if he'll be able to solve the problem then I'll buy that bike back from him or after 7 days, I'll get a new bike.

3 of my friends are using YBR and those machines are great.

I now need to buy a new bike and this time, i might buy YBR-G or get back to GS150.

It's not easy to forget the features that YBR providing but I desire the performance of GS150.

Let's see what I'll buy this time.

I wish, there would another quality bike available besides YBR and GS150 but there is no quality option left.

Sent from my Lenovo A5000 using PW Forums mobile app
    Haven't u tried new emad autos.

Or u should have contacted Yamaha I m sure that they have helped u in this matter.
    As they r taking YBR customers complaints v seriously.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Haven't u tried new emad autos.

Or u should have contacted Yamaha I m sure that they have helped u in this matter.
    As they r taking YBR customers complaints v seriously.

I have visited Emad autos, the workshop of HS Traders, there is another mechanic on the circular road, I visited that as well. I also visited MashaAllah Autos in I-10. I even went far ahead and visited a small service center of Yamaha in Bari-Imam known Irfan & Usman autos but nothing worked out for me. There are a number of other service workshops of Yamaha in twin city that my colleague will visit.

I understand that it is nearly impossible to manufacture 100% products 100% error free. That is why, there is a concept of warranty centers. In my opinion, it was a faulty engine unit and that's it - I have been offered to let mechanics open the engine, inspect the issue and fix it under the warranty but I refused as I'm quite busy these days so a colleague of mine will take over this issue and look into it. I'm sure this problem will be fixed and that bike will remain in the circle of my friends. It's just that I can't spare time for this.

Like I've said, 3 of my friends own YBR and all those bikes are flawless, I mean literally flawless. So now this time, I'll might buy YBR-G.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have visited Emad autos, the workshop of HS Traders, there is another mechanic on the circular road, I visited that as well. I also visited MashaAllah Autos in I-10. I even went far ahead and visited a small service center of Yamaha in Bari-Imam known Irfan & Usman autos but nothing worked out for me. There are a number of other service workshops of Yamaha in twin city that my colleague will visit.

I understand that it is nearly impossible to manufacture 100% products 100% error free. That is why, there is a concept of warranty centers. In my opinion, it was a faulty engine unit and that's it - I have been offered to let mechanics open the engine, inspect the issue and fix it under the warranty but I refused as I'm quite busy these days so a colleague of mine will take over this issue and look into it. I'm sure this problem will be fixed and that bike will remain in the circle of my friends. It's just that I can't spare time for this.

Like I've said, 3 of my friends own YBR and all those bikes are flawless, I mean literally flawless. So now this time, I'll might buy YBR-G.
    OK but u should not sell this bike in mean time u should use your 2nd bike or car and when u get some time then claim the bike warrenty.

But now as u sold it then best of luck for YBR G. Hope it serves u well.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

OK but u should not sell this bike in mean time u should use your 2nd bike or car and when u get some time then claim the bike warrenty.

But now as u sold it then best of luck for YBR G. Hope it serves u well.

Technically speaking, I sold the bike but the fact is that my colleague wanted to try this bike before buying it. This way, he get to test the YBR and understand how YBR works on technical grounds that is why he jumped into this.

If he'll be able to solve the issue, I'll get that bike back in 98K + all the money he spent on it. It was the initial idea. If the problem persists, he'll keep the bike that is why I set the sale price so low.

Me and my friends are basically car guys and bike is alternate medium of transportation - I use bike when I wanted to have some fun or when I wanted to save travel time.

I'm hopeful that this problem will solve and if it does, I'll get my beloved YBR again.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Technically speaking, I sold the bike but the fact is that my colleague wanted to try this bike before buying it. This way, he get to test the YBR and understand how YBR works on technical grounds that is why he jumped into this.

If he'll be able to solve the issue, I'll get that bike back in 98K + all the money he spent on it. It was the initial idea. If the problem persists, he'll keep the bike that is why I set the sale price so low.

Me and my friends are basically car guys and bike is alternate medium of transportation - I use bike when I wanted to have some fun or when I wanted to save travel time.

I'm hopeful that this problem will solve and if it does, I'll get my beloved YBR again.
    That's a good idea.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Salam to all,
    Guys anybody knows where i can get ybr 125 spares. I had an accident today need to change few things. I am asking for rawalpindi/islamabad city, i dont want to go to emad autos as they ask insane prices. Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1464707758.775653.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  56.5 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1464707909.380750.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  51.2 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1464707921.202302.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  129.7 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1464707941.445020.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  119.5 KB

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by adeel_yasir0 View Post
    Salam to all,
    Guys anybody knows where i can get ybr 125 spares. I had an accident today need to change few things. I am asking for rawalpindi/islamabad city, i dont want to go to emad autos as they ask insane prices. Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1464707758.775653.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  56.5 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1464707909.380750.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  51.2 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1464707921.202302.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  129.7 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1464707941.445020.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  119.5 KB

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    The reason why people don't buy this bike is the insane price of spare parts.

Sent from my SM-J700H using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Suzuki Bolan 2003, Santro Club 2008, Honda City 2016, ......LC...KB???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List