Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Issues with YBR, YBR G

Hello Folks,

From some sources in Yamaha Pakisan i got an invitation to meet a couple of people. They are actually conducting a Survey and want us to bring CG and CD users to have a discussion. And they also wan to me brief them about the issues YBR owners are facing. So i request all YBR owners here to kindly post the issues here and i will make a complete list of it and will discuss with the concerned people in meeting.

Please keep this thread alive as i need some data before i go and meet them

P.S. I am a CG 125 Classic user

wHaTs NeXt To EcStAsY????nOtHiNgNeSs??WaTs nExt????HELL.............

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

brother why do you need to open the carburetor for tuning?? These bikes do not need tuning unless you do something to it. Just keep changing oil on time, use better oil (ZIC 4T, Helix Ultra, Quartz 9000, Liquimoli etc) Do not use GTX and havoline etc. These oils are very obsolete in quality (Since it's my field, i can tell) and keep changing the spark plug as soon as required, use high quality plugs (imported ones) and keep cleaning the air filter at least every week (since we have a lot of dust in pakistan, and cleaning filter is very easy).
    I promise you guys will never need to touch the carb. I have been recommending friends this and they are enjoying factory state bikes for over years (piaggio and ybr both)
    Thank me later.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sohailmarwat View Post
    brother why do you need to open the carburetor for tuning?? These bikes do not need tuning unless you do something to it. Just keep changing oil on time, use better oil (ZIC 4T, Helix Ultra, Quartz 9000, Liquimoli etc) Do not use GTX and havoline etc. These oils are very obsolete in quality (Since it's my field, i can tell) and keep changing the spark plug as soon as required, use high quality plugs (imported ones) and keep cleaning the air filter at least every week (since we have a lot of dust in pakistan, and cleaning filter is very easy).
    I promise you guys will never need to touch the carb. I have been recommending friends this and they are enjoying factory state bikes for over years (piaggio and ybr both)
    Thank me later.
    I have been using liqui moly for 15 times. Now used zic m7 i think. Or m5

And before liqui moly it was always havoline.

U mean SG API rating of engine is obsolete or havoline is old?

I have kmow decided to always used full synthetic engine oil after watching @hidalgo video.

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sohailmarwat View Post
    Thank me later.
    What are the names or company names of HIGH quality plugs used in 125 euro 2 honda? NGK ??

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List