Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 50
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Yamaha Fazer YBR 250 - Expected Launch this Year

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    salmanamd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    youtube Yamaha Fazer YBR 250 - Expected Launch this Year

    Have a Look



    Expected launch this year
    Mini review

  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    salmanamd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Comments and Ideas are welcomed

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    aliarshad26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    2
    Following
    10
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salmanamd View Post
    Comments and Ideas are welcomed


    expected price?

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    f4fraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Age
    34
    Posts
    651
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salmanamd View Post
    Have a Look



    Expected launch this year
    Mini review
    good news
    but why yamaha afraid of launching 150cc???
    may be currently there r many new coming and they afraid of competition...

  5. #5
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Juste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,982
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Source of your info?

    Enviado desde mi Telefono
    31.5497 N, 74.3436 E

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    Aqeeq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    If it's under 200k , I'll buy it

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    f4fraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Age
    34
    Posts
    651
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aqeeq View Post
    If it's under 200k , I'll buy it
    ye to inkar wali batain hoi phir... lol

    ary bhai mature minder bano, 150cc good bike will cost 150-200K and 250cc will cost above 300-400K
    yamaha 250cc 9K ki hay to ap hud samajdar ho.

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    Aqeeq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by f4fraz View Post
    ye to inkar wali batain hoi phir... lol

    ary bhai mature minder bano, 150cc good bike will cost 150-200K and 250cc will cost above 300-400K
    yamaha 250cc 9K ki hay to ap hud samajdar ho.
    Nope. Pehli baat to yeh keh Is main asal price difference frame aur engine size ka hi ho ga. Baqi assembly similar if not the same ho gi. Koi bhee ahmaq nahin hay Pakistan main especially with the kind of traffic we have here jo 4 lakh ki 250cc YBR lay ( waisay kafi ahmaq hayn ).

    If Yamaha wants to capture the market, to unhayn price shave off karni paray gi, keeping low profits. Yehi kaam RP walon nay Wego kay saath kiya hay, which I think is a good move.

  9. 08-04-2016, 07:08 PM

    PakWheeler

    Reason
    off topic

  10. #9
    r1
    r1 is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    r1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,084
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Ya another 250cc variant with 1 million price tag.
    1 can get a mint condition R6 or Tenere-XT in the price of 250.
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

  11. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    rizwan4340's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Age
    26
    Posts
    507
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    No.. in the end of this year .. yamha will launch YBR 125Z

    Sent from my SM-G935F using PW Forums mobile app
    It is Easy to hate But Love is More Powerful...

  12. #11
    PakWheeler Follow
    Aqeeq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    Ya another 250cc variant with 1 million price tag.
    1 can get a mint condition R6 or Tenere-XT in the price of 250.
    Acha? From where? Papers kay sath?

  13. #12
    PakWheeler Follow
    salmanamd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dear. Aqeeq.

    This bike is launching in competition with Suzuki Inazuma GW250F
    Aur agar baat hai market capture krnay ki.
    To bhai. Aik aisi class Pakistan me maujood hai jo 125cc or 150cc ko kuch nhi samajtay..

  14. #13
    PakWheeler Follow
    salmanamd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i recently came across the live view of this bike in karachi.
    defense phase 3. i think someone imported this bike in special.

  15. #14
    PakWheeler Follow
    awaiz43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Ybr Z kb aa rha hy?

    Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

  16. 30-04-2016, 06:53 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    off topic

  17. #15
    PakWheeler Follow
    Aqeeq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salmanamd View Post
    Dear. Aqeeq.

    This bike is launching in competition with Suzuki Inazuma GW250F
    Aur agar baat hai market capture krnay ki.
    To bhai. Aik aisi class Pakistan me maujood hai jo 125cc or 150cc ko kuch nhi samajtay..
    Yar honestly, I am one of those people. 125 is complete kachra and would probably be the last in my list of purchases IF I could afford better bikes.
    Jin logoan nay bari bikes chalayee hayn woh 250 ko bhee kuch nahin samajhtay. I rode a Suzuki Intruder 250 and that was crap. The least I could ride was a GS500 and probably my favourite was a Honda VFR-800 interceptor.

    The only difference here is , bahir banda jab hota hay to yeh bikes mil jati hayn 2000 say 5000$ tak main; heck my friend bought a V-Strom 1000 for 5000$ and it still runs awesome!

    The customs duty in Pakistan is outright atrocious. Just last week I rejected a DHL post when my brother sent me my old camera battery. The value was 2$ . DHL was asking me to pay 903Rs (about 11$ CAD ), saying that's the minimum duty. So I was like Eff That!

    That's why I was saying keh local agar Manufacture ho gi Karachi main to it's price should be less. Otherwise, imported to RoadPrince ki wego bhee hay.

  18. 30-04-2016, 11:36 PM

    PakWheeler

    Reason
    off topic

  19. #16
    PakWheeler Follow
    f4fraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Age
    34
    Posts
    651
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aqeeq View Post
    Yar honestly, I am one of those people. 125 is complete kachra and would probably be the last in my list of purchases IF I could afford better bikes.
    Jin logoan nay bari bikes chalayee hayn woh 250 ko bhee kuch nahin samajhtay. I rode a Suzuki Intruder 250 and that was crap. The least I could ride was a GS500 and probably my favourite was a Honda VFR-800 interceptor.

    The only difference here is , bahir banda jab hota hay to yeh bikes mil jati hayn 2000 say 5000$ tak main; heck my friend bought a V-Strom 1000 for 5000$ and it still runs awesome!

    The customs duty in Pakistan is outright atrocious. Just last week I rejected a DHL post when my brother sent me my old camera battery. The value was 2$ . DHL was asking me to pay 903Rs (about 11$ CAD ), saying that's the minimum duty. So I was like Eff That!

    That's why I was saying keh local agar Manufacture ho gi Karachi main to it's price should be less. Otherwise, imported to RoadPrince ki wego bhee hay.
    Let me explain here to all kachra thinkers...
    bahir ke jaha tak bat hay bhai to waha jo 1000cc chalaty hain wo normal routine mei cycle use karty hain.
    ye suni sunai bat nahi me hud dekh chuka hon Netherlands reh ke.

    so small machine ko kachra samajna chor den bcz har insan ke apni priority hay har insan apni wish list ke according machine leta hay.

    thanks

  20. 02-05-2016, 01:35 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    off topic

  21. 02-05-2016, 04:29 PM

    PakWheeler

    Reason
    off topic

  22. 02-05-2016, 04:33 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    off topic

  23. 02-05-2016, 04:56 PM

    PakWheeler

    Reason
    off topic

  24. #17
    PakWheeler Follow
    Aqeeq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by f4fraz View Post
    Let me explain here to all kachra thinkers...
    bahir ke jaha tak bat hay bhai to waha jo 1000cc chalaty hain wo normal routine mei cycle use karty hain.
    ye suni sunai bat nahi me hud dekh chuka hon Netherlands reh ke.

    so small machine ko kachra samajna chor den bcz har insan ke apni priority hay har insan apni wish list ke according machine leta hay.

    thanks
    As you've said it yourself, it's a matter of personal opinion. And I've already written keh "Jis nay bari bikes chalayee hui hayn woh 250 ko bhee kuch nahin samajhtay". I don't know about holland, but I've spent a considerable amount of time living in Canada. I've NEVER seen anyone riding a 125 there. The least I've seen is a CBR or Ninja 250, aur woh bhee because they were good beginner motorcycles with low insurance.

    Here's an example of what you see there. This is from Leslie and Lakeshore meetup ( every thursday ) in Toronto :

    Yamaha Fazer YBR 250  Expected Launch this Year -1680938

    This is the yearly Friday the 13ths meetup at Port Dover :

    Yamaha Fazer YBR 250  Expected Launch this Year -1680939

    Let me explain something why 125 is garbage to those who are used to bigger motorcycles. 125's top speed is at best 130km/hr, but due to engine vibration and low grip, it's very hard to control at those speeds, heck it's hard to control at 100+. Now for a place like Canada or US, where "normal" Highway speed is 100kph / 60mph , 125 is not even allowed on the the highways/freeways. 250s really struggle at that speed as well. The only exception I've seen in 250 is the new Kawasaki ninja, which still suffers from vibration issues.

    Jab ap bari Motorcycle laytay hayn, around 500cc , like a CBR or a GS or a Ninja , (same goes for Vulcan , Shadow or others), to high-speed per ap ko pata chalta hay difference.

    Regarding yeh keh wahan normal use main loag cycle use kartay hayn , to pata nahin ap nay Holland main kahan deka yeh, shayed Rotterdam main ho ga, warna my personal use was a Lexus LS V8 aur Motorcycle main VFR ya GS500. One of my friends who worked as an architect used to ride a BMW S1000RR and so did his wife, only because he got two speeding tickets on his Ducati 1299; and the list goes on.

    To sum it all down, baat hoti hay jo ap handle kar saktay hayn. Agar ap 125 main khush hayn to let it be; lekin there's a reason why people opt for higher displacement, and it's not always showing off.

  25. #18
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    VCheng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    25,475
    Follows
    7
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Please stay on topic.

    There is a reason that there are bikes of a variety of sizes, from tiny to huge. It is up to riders to see what they want and afford to ride, given everybody's own circumstances. There is no need to judge anybody's decision in this regard.

  26. #19
    PakWheeler Follow
    f4fraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Age
    34
    Posts
    651
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aqeeq View Post
    As you've said it yourself, it's a matter of personal opinion. And I've already written keh "Jis nay bari bikes chalayee hui hayn woh 250 ko bhee kuch nahin samajhtay". I don't know about holland, but I've spent a considerable amount of time living in Canada. I've NEVER seen anyone riding a 125 there. The least I've seen is a CBR or Ninja 250, aur woh bhee because they were good beginner motorcycles with low insurance.

    Here's an example of what you see there. This is from Leslie and Lakeshore meetup ( every thursday ) in Toronto :

    Yamaha Fazer YBR 250  Expected Launch this Year -1680938

    This is the yearly Friday the 13ths meetup at Port Dover :

    Yamaha Fazer YBR 250  Expected Launch this Year -1680939

    Let me explain something why 125 is garbage to those who are used to bigger motorcycles. 125's top speed is at best 130km/hr, but due to engine vibration and low grip, it's very hard to control at those speeds, heck it's hard to control at 100+. Now for a place like Canada or US, where "normal" Highway speed is 100kph / 60mph , 125 is not even allowed on the the highways/freeways. 250s really struggle at that speed as well. The only exception I've seen in 250 is the new Kawasaki ninja, which still suffers from vibration issues.

    Jab ap bari Motorcycle laytay hayn, around 500cc , like a CBR or a GS or a Ninja , (same goes for Vulcan , Shadow or others), to high-speed per ap ko pata chalta hay difference.

    Regarding yeh keh wahan normal use main loag cycle use kartay hayn , to pata nahin ap nay Holland main kahan deka yeh, shayed Rotterdam main ho ga, warna my personal use was a Lexus LS V8 aur Motorcycle main VFR ya GS500. One of my friends who worked as an architect used to ride a BMW S1000RR and so did his wife, only because he got two speeding tickets on his Ducati 1299; and the list goes on.

    To sum it all down, baat hoti hay jo ap handle kar saktay hayn. Agar ap 125 main khush hayn to let it be; lekin there's a reason why people opt for higher displacement, and it's not always showing off.
    phir shayad ap eyes close kar lety thy choti bike dekh ke.
    yar agar waha chal rahi hay to ap kio worry ho rhy ho ke pakistan mei 250 kio a rhi hay
    ap or me force to nye kar sakty company ko.
    wo log well developed hain isi liy waha aisi bikes hain un ke environment ke according.

    is tarha ap ke hisab se to waha cycle ho ge nye??? 1 specific group or area hota hay jaha aisi bikes pai jati hain.

    aur wesy bhi ap kafi eyes close karty ho as u said u never know holland...

    aur 2 pics dekha ke ap kya keh rhy hain me ap ko batata hon ap ko pakistan ke bary mei puri information he nye hay phir.
    thori mirchi lagy gi plz accept kar lena ke ap wrong thy

    aisi 100ss pics mei ap ko dekhata hon ke pakistan mei beshomar aisi bikes hain to ab mei kya kahon kaha choti bike he nye hain.

    Yamaha Fazer YBR 250  Expected Launch this Year -1680943
    Yamaha Fazer YBR 250  Expected Launch this Year -1680944

    mods agar ap meri post remove karna chahy if u think its out of the track u can. u have right to do.
    last wali bhi remove kar di jab ke mene simple bat ki the.
    thanks

  27. #20
    PakWheeler Follow
    Aqeeq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by f4fraz View Post
    phir shayad ap eyes close kar lety thy choti bike dekh ke.
    yar agar waha chal rahi hay to ap kio worry ho rhy ho ke pakistan mei 250 kio a rhi hay
    ap or me force to nye kar sakty company ko.
    wo log well developed hain isi liy waha aisi bikes hain un ke environment ke according.

    is tarha ap ke hisab se to waha cycle ho ge nye??? 1 specific group or area hota hay jaha aisi bikes pai jati hain.

    aur wesy bhi ap kafi eyes close karty ho as u said u never know holland...

    aur 2 pics dekha ke ap kya keh rhy hain me ap ko batata hon ap ko pakistan ke bary mei puri information he nye hay phir.
    thori mirchi lagy gi plz accept kar lena ke ap wrong thy

    aisi 100ss pics mei ap ko dekhata hon ke pakistan mei beshomar aisi bikes hain to ab mei kya kahon kaha choti bike he nye hain.

    Yamaha Fazer YBR 250  Expected Launch this Year -1680943
    Yamaha Fazer YBR 250  Expected Launch this Year -1680944

    mods agar ap meri post remove karna chahy if u think its out of the track u can. u have right to do.
    last wali bhi remove kar di jab ke mene simple bat ki the.
    thanks
    Yar tum logoan nay kya bad-tameezi ka theka lay rakha hay? I said already keh jis nay bari bikes chalayee hayn un kay segment main main apnay aap ko consider kar raha hoon. You can ride those phat'phatya 70 cc . Aur it's a complete non-sense keh ek segment main wahan motorcycles hoti hayn. I'm talking about general population there. Ap ko Alberta, Ontario, BC, Quebec, aur kitni American states dikha doon, I was just giving an example.

    As a matter of fact my friend you're just being stupid when you say keh bahir loag cycle chalatay hayn based on your one single experience in Netherlands.
    And who on earth said I'm worried about Pakistan getting a 250, I'm saying the price is too high due to insane amount of taxes and duty which is outright atrocious. I'm all for bigger engines.

  28. 02-05-2016, 07:30 PM

    PakWheeler

    Reason
    Irrelevant

  29. 02-05-2016, 07:43 PM

    PakWheeler

    Reason
    Irrelevant

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •