Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By Aqeeq
  • 1 Post By zsafdar
  • 1 Post By Aqeeq
  • 2 Post By Aqeeq
  • 1 Post By makpak
  • 1 Post By f4fraz

Thread: Yamaha Rawalpindi Meetup - 6 YBRs , 1 R-25

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Aqeeq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Yamaha Rawalpindi Meetup - 6 YBRs , 1 R-25

    Just a small ride-along arranged on the fly by West-End automobiles with their customers.
    I made this little video using a helmet cam. Let me know what you guys think and would appreciate your feedback ( and likes )



    Here's the community's facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/groups/YAMAHA.RAWALPINDI/

    Also, if anyone here could provide any experience with 5-piece after market handlebars for rough/off-road usage, would be helpful.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    zsafdar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Bahawalpur
    Age
    35
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Well Done..Dost camera kon sa hai aur kitne ka aur kahan se purchase kia hai...Please guide me
    I like the result of camera.

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    Aqeeq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zsafdar View Post
    Well Done..Dost camera kon sa hai aur kitne ka aur kahan se purchase kia hai...Please guide me
    I like the result of camera.
    Thanks @zsafdar , Camera hay Mobius Actioncam . I mounted it to a suction cup mount and attached it to my helmet. Main nay to e-bay say liya tha for 90$ about 4 years ago, lekin ab sasta ho gaya hay, try aliexpress.

    Is kay ilawa bhee SJ4000 (basic version) bohat acha result deta hay , under 100$ main a jata hay aur tamam go-pro mounts free atay hayn us main. Full 1080p

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    makpak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    47
    Posts
    585
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thanks for sharing the video.

    Video quality is nice. It was interesting to see the bikes zig-zagging in the congested traffic of Murree Road.

    The title of the post could've been "A ride along the Rawalpindi Metro, in the footsteps of R-25" (as 80% of the video contained this footage .... Just kidding

    Looking forward to a similar video on Islamabad Highway (with lesser traffic).

    Cheers.
    Just an ordinary guy ... @Mak_pk

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    ahmerkhan123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    329
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aqeeq View Post
    Just a small ride-along arranged on the fly by West-End automobiles with their customers.
    I made this little video using a helmet cam. Let me know what you guys think and would appreciate your feedback ( and likes )



    Here's the community's facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/groups/YAMAHA.RAWALPINDI/

    Also, if anyone here could provide any experience with 5-piece after market handlebars for rough/off-road usage, would be helpful.

    Thanks
    The least you guys could do was wear helmets! Please ride safe and wear safety gear

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    Aqeeq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmerkhan123 View Post
    The least you guys could do was wear helmets! Please ride safe and wear safety gear
    agreed, that's why I wore a "Helmet Cam" on my "Helmet"

    and @makpak , it was like a prelaunch ride for the Yamaha R-25 so we were more like following it lol. Insha'Allah soon will do something similar or helmet cam footage in Islamabad , hopefully faisal ave or expressway.

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    makpak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    47
    Posts
    585
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aqeeq View Post
    agreed, that's why I wore a "Helmet Cam" on my "Helmet"

    and @makpak , it was like a prelaunch ride for the Yamaha R-25 so we were more like following it lol. Insha'Allah soon will do something similar or helmet cam footage in Islamabad , hopefully faisal ave or expressway.
    Well done. Looking forward to to it
    Just an ordinary guy ... @Mak_pk

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    f4fraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Age
    34
    Posts
    653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aqeeq View Post
    Just a small ride-along arranged on the fly by West-End automobiles with their customers.
    I made this little video using a helmet cam. Let me know what you guys think and would appreciate your feedback ( and likes )



    Here's the community's facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/groups/YAMAHA.RAWALPINDI/

    Also, if anyone here could provide any experience with 5-piece after market handlebars for rough/off-road usage, would be helpful.

    Thanks
    Too nice gathering and awesome rides.

    Bro tell me who has purchased the R-25 and how much amount? is it purchased or demo version???

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    Aqeeq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by f4fraz View Post
    Too nice gathering and awesome rides.

    Bro tell me who has purchased the R-25 and how much amount? is it purchased or demo version???
    Demo. We initially thought it would be around 575,000 , but now the figures are adding upwards of 800k . I personally think it would be a tough sell if they cross the 700,000 mark.

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    ahmerkhan123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    329
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aqeeq View Post
    agreed, that's why I wore a "Helmet Cam" on my "Helmet"

    and @makpak , it was like a prelaunch ride for the Yamaha R-25 so we were more like following it lol. Insha'Allah soon will do something similar or helmet cam footage in Islamabad , hopefully faisal ave or expressway.
    Brother ap nay tou pehan lia, baki sab ko bhe pehna daytay

  11. #11
    PakWheeler Follow
    Aqeeq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Apni izzat apnay haath. "Alaikum bi anfusikum" (apni fikar karo)

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •