Yamaha YBR 125 good mechanic in rawalpindi islamabad
Hello everybody. I wanted to ask if any of you guys knows about a good YBR 125 mechanic in rawalpindi or islamabad. Yesterday i went to iqra autos rawalpindi for first tunning. After tuning i am facing following issues,
1. Bike is missing at rpm above 8K. Before tunning it was a bit better.
2. A TAK noise comes whenever i shift gear at higher RPM or apply brake at high speed.
3. Top speed which i achieved on straight road(Highway) 95 km/h and downslope 100 km/h (Checked by meter and google app).
4. Fifth gear doesn't go above 8.5k rpm.
5. Meter of bike is showing 10Km/h more speed at 100 km/h i.e. when the speed is 100km/h it shows 110km/h.
Any advise on this matter will be appreciated as i am in need of help.
I had same issues with mine...I did some research and manage to make my ride good.
Point 1,3 & 4 jut remove Air duct under the seat that goes into an air chamber that s adjacent to the main air chamber...
It will not effect the bike engine at all...just make its sound more basssy... I do it since one year now and every time during tuning my plug is very very clean...means now I have a perfect combination of fuel and air now.....check you plug a the moment it must be black & greasy and shiny....but it should be brown and dull..
For point two I think it happen to every YBR....is just sound from silencer metal coz of temperature difference...
Point five....I don't know...just go to your dealer..
Yes bro sound is really nice. My break in period is finished right now 1880km.
Can you tell me top speed which you achieved my 5th gear rpm donot go above 8.5k. Is it same with everybody or only i have this.