- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Sell Car
Its an immaculately maintained car with scratch less body.Yokohama 215 tyres with alloy rims plus fog lamps. Toyota Altis side skirts and navigation system with rear camera installed by Toyota Frontier Motors. Sparingly used vehicle with single owner. No time wasters please.
Corolla xli 2010 Model Peshawar Registered Excellent Condition Family used car Low Mileage 46,000 km Chilled AC Central Lock System Computerised Number Driven on Petrol Only Maintained by Toyota Frontier Motors Peshawar Driven with care and always changed Mobil Oil on time Clean Interior and Exterior One Hand Used First Owner No Mechanical Work Required Just Buy and Drive
Dear All My car is totally home used My car is total genuine n seal to seal 4rm inside & outside body is more than 75% genuine the rest of 25% body is not due to major accident but due to touch ups Return File open transfer letter My car can be seen at Small Industrial state kohat road kindly only serious buyers approach price is a little bit negotiable as my demand is very less than the market
Toyota Corolla Hatchback (london Model) unique car u cant find such type of car in whole peshawar .. its really a gift for modified car lovers.. Exchange Possilbe with any good car. totoally in its original color . peshawar registered. interior is just like new . unbelivable pick on petrol n CNG. n also very economical seeingi s beliving
Enter your email address below and select how often do you want to receive alerts:
Sign in using your registered account:
Type Your email or username below. We will send you a link to reset your password.