Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Yamaha RXZ 135 6 Speed For Sale

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Yamaha RXZ 135 6 Speed For Sale

Have a Yamaha 1982 RX 115 with a 1999 RXZ 135 6 Speed engine installed for sale. The bike is in pretty mint condition and the engine is absolutely perfect, with no issues what so ever. Its Bahwalpur number the engine was purchased from Karachi. It has Upgraded Front Disc and Upgraded Rear Brake Hub from a RXZ. The Japanese meter was also bought seperately, The bike does 180+ kmph easily and reaches to 100kmph in merely 7-8 seconds.

Demand is 42,000 Rs

The Bike can be sent over to any city securely if the buyer happens to be located out of city.

Yamaha RXZ 135 6 Speed For Sale - IMG0104A

Yamaha RXZ 135 6 Speed For Sale - IMG0105A

Yamaha RXZ 135 6 Speed For Sale - IMG0108A

Yamaha RXZ 135 6 Speed For Sale - IMG0109A

Yamaha RXZ 135 6 Speed For Sale - IMG0107A

Yamaha RXZ 135 6 Speed For Sale - IMG0110A

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am totally agree with 7thgear
    i walk with everyone, but yet so Alone inside...

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@yamaha135 dear u claims that this is RXZ,S engine but i disagree coz this isnt rxz engine rather its rx king 135 engine. have a look

rxz

Yamaha RXZ 135 6 Speed For Sale -951922

Yamaha RXZ 135 6 Speed For Sale -951923

Yamaha RXZ 135 6 Speed For Sale -951924

and this is king

Yamaha RXZ 135 6 Speed For Sale -951925

Yamaha RXZ 135 6 Speed For Sale -951926

ur demand is 42k its ur bike u could ask for 100k but in my point of view its non genuine bike look at the colour, the bike has diffrent type of cables rather genuine cables, where is disc? the carb is 115,s rather 135 rxz..........ur bikes odo meter is also non genuine,i think its all over.can u tell me the genuine ignition quiles part no..........just for my knowledge??

so for the non genuine bike ur demand is too high.

@kamran aslam u have real genuine bike in nice condition u can demand it for 42k
    ***SPEED+ACCURACY+AGGRESSION=YAMAHA RX115***

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RX115

@yamaha135 dear u claims that this is RXZ,S engine but i disagree coz this isnt rxz engine rather its rx king 135 engine. have a look

rxz

Yamaha RXZ 135 6 Speed For Sale -951946

Yamaha RXZ 135 6 Speed For Sale -951947

Yamaha RXZ 135 6 Speed For Sale -951948

and this is king

Yamaha RXZ 135 6 Speed For Sale -951949

Yamaha RXZ 135 6 Speed For Sale -951950

ur demand is 42k its ur bike u could ask for 100k but in my point of view its non genuine bike look at the colour, the bike has diffrent type of cables rather genuine cables, where is disc? the carb is 115,s rather 135 rxz..........ur bikes odo meter is also non genuine,i think its all over.can u tell me the genuine ignition quiles part no..........just for my knowledge??

so for the non genuine bike ur demand is too high.

@kamran aslam u have real genuine bike in nice condition u can demand it for 42k

1: Its a RXZ and not a Rx King.

2: The Rpm cable and the Speedometer Cable's are genuine.

3: Disc is there.

4: Have you ever seen a RXZ's original odometer buddy? or are you saying that i should have had a genuine RX115's meter on it? This bike does 180kmph+. I don't think RX 115 meter's come's equipped with a 200kmph meter. If it did I wouldn't have ever purchased the meter I have on it currently, would've saved me time and money. :-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thankyou 7thgear and Ahmedbutt1999. This whole project was completed by me from scratch, not a single bolt of it has been touched or installed by someone else, hence I personally know how much sweat, time and money I invested in this particular bike. words are easier said than done. thanks nonetheless. :-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some ***** fighting goes around here on prices!
    balimos.
    I'm struggling to please ALLAH, I'll suggest you do the same.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@yamaha135

Bro upgrades and soop up are for fun they have nothing to do with resale . If you install Yamaha R1 engine in it and start asking 6lacs for it cuz u imported its engine for 4 lacs ... i dosnt work that way pal , whatever you spend on upgrades dont pay off .. so better brotherly advice is that you try selling this with its original engine for around 15 k and keep the imported engine with you and sell it around 20k separatly (as you say its one of its kind imported stuff)

Or else best of all DONT SELL IT KEEP IT WITH YOU ITS A BEAST!!!!!

jz
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 7thgear

@Yamaha1135 Thats a nice looking bike even though repaired and rebuilt. I dunno why people start making it an issue if someone asks big price. If someone thinks the price is high why to make hullabaloo about it?

its not wt hes demanding,its his bike he can demand anything he want for it but its more like hes offering 4k for a smiliar model which is in the original condition

@ yahama

u do know when u change the original parts the value FALLS ,dsnt increse,anyways best of luck with the sale but i still second Kamran Aslam

n as for me i can afford cars n have 1 of my own so i dnt need to buy any sorta bike at any price,even if its a 09 model.dnt gime the get me same in 18k stuff.
    www.facebook.com/performancepartslahore

Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

@yamaha135: the hard work and time does not values any thing to the purchaser.

and As RX115 (Faheem) said the bike have lost its originality, which will never be acceptable by a sensable buyer.

Draw Back on your bike :-
    --- The whole bike is repainted
    --- Local badged
    --- Head light/Turning Signals Local
    --- Small details like Plug Cap, Front Yamaha Plate,
    Chain cover, Fuel Tank Cap.

You are in Karachi take a time out on Sunday on See View to see the bike which I have you wiill find each and every nut/bolt, paint, rims speedo meter in its factory fitted condition.

Again its your bike you demand, but be realistic friend.

If I demand 80K for my bike it will be foolish --tough its priceless to me.
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand..

Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Here are pics for reference see the detail.

Yamaha RXZ 135 6 Speed For Sale -952034

Yamaha RXZ 135 6 Speed For Sale -952035

Yamaha RXZ 135 6 Speed For Sale -952036

Yamaha RXZ 135 6 Speed For Sale -952037

@jz: But at times the mazza you get on these bikes is better than a SUPRA
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand..

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

1. li value=0"@yamaha135 yup dear i been taken rides on genuine rxz2001 mono shock model for a month.did u ever visit to swat or torkham there u will see a lot rxzs.i m a media person and did vist to swat for my documentary,there i saw some rxz,rx135 and rx115.i m not sayin that u shouldnt install this meter i m askin aboul whole machine whch isnt genuine. and i m 100% sure that this is rxkings engine. btw if somebody would buy ur bike in ur askin price and after some period the engine has gone,what will the future of this engine? i have a advice for u try to take ride of a genuine rxz but listen not now there is battle goin on.............lol/li

jz
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)

@ kamran hahah,well said,depends on how u take it id rather sit in a 850hp supra which smokes r1 n ota bikes
    www.facebook.com/performancepartslahore

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. li value=0"@yamaha135 yup dear i been taken rides on genuine rxz2001 mono shock model for a month.did u ever visit to swat or torkham there u will see a lot rxzs.i m a media person and did vist to swat for my documentary,there i saw some rxz,rx135 and rx115.i m not sayin that u shouldnt install this meter i m askin aboul whole machine whch isnt genuine. and i m 100% sure that this is rxkings engine. btw if somebody would buy ur bike in ur askin price and after some period the engine has gone,what will the future of this engine? i have a advice for u try to take ride of a genuine rxz but listen not now there is battle goin on.............lol/li

I'm glad to know you've been on RXZ's, Infact its always a pleasure to meet people from various places having knowledge of such bikes. as far as the engine is concerned I personally have been on long journey's on this very bike. So unless the potential buyer neglects the engine, for example doesn't take care of the oil level in the oil container for the oil pump this engine should last for years to come. besides you'd be surprised to know that there are RXZ as well as RXKING's spare parts available in the market and I'd be referring to karachi's market.

As for this particular engine i have being RXKING's, No its not its from a RXZ's, you can compare the clutch cable routing on the cylinder of my engine to an rxz's. :-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KamranAslam

@yamaha135: the hard work and time does not values any thing to the purchaser. and As RX115 (Faheem) said the bike have lost its originality, which will never be acceptable by a sensable buyer. Draw Back on your bike :- --- The whole bike is repainted --- Local badged --- Head light/Turning Signals Local --- Small details like Plug Cap, Front Yamaha Plate, Chain cover, Fuel Tank Cap. You are in Karachi take a time out on Sunday on See View to see the bike which I have you wiill find each and every nut/bolt, paint, rims speedo meter in its factory fitted condition. Again its your bike you demand, but be realistic friend. If I demand 80K for my bike it will be foolish --tough its priceless to me.

Buddy, I don't believe in keeping bikes on their original paint etc, especially when they're 20+ years old. and needing a restore. to me its just stupid to hang on to chirpping paint job's and oxidized aluminium's. But then again to each his own. and I appreciate your love for your bike. as for the demand, a customized RX115 was sold for about 60K in lahore not so long ago. Its just a "shaukeen" bandaay ki cheez. and then again nor did i ever say my demand wasn't negotiable and nor am i in a hurry to sell it, I can easily imagine myself keeping it for years to come if i don't get a good price. Its too rare of a machine as far as I am concerned. :-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yamaha135 good answer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bhai log aap ko kya problam hai ?
    ye chahe 42 hazar ki bajaye 42 karoor bhi mang lein un ki bike hai un ki marzi
    wo aap ko force to nahi kar rahe k aap un ko 42k do agar aap ko yeh price achi nahi lagti to aap chup kar jao
    kya aap yeh sabit karna chahte ho k aap bikes k bare main bohat zayada jante ho ? Be cool man

Peace

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am intrested in your RX 115. if ur willing to sell kinldy let me know.. thanks

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

but as for as cylender is concern,that looks diff from Z,sss cylender,anyway enjoy it.
    ok tell me about king,s engine,i wanna buy it.
    any concern #? thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo

i am intrested in your RX 115. if ur willing to sell kinldy let me know.. thanks

You can email me on devito786@gmail.com.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but as for as cylender is concern,that looks diff from Z,sss cylender,anyway enjoy it. ok tell me about king,s engine,i wanna buy it. any concern #? thanks

Well the rxz cylinder has 2 square'ish plates on each side, probably thats what's making it difficult for you to recognize it. rest assured it is a rxz's engine. :-) I've emailed you my number.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@yamaha135

yara ive heard that ur also saleing rx115's engine n its parts...
    Do give me ur number or sms me on my number ..its 0321-9539147

FI AMAN ALLAH

~*HUK*~
    A MACHINE SHOULD BE PERFECT....WITHOUT ANY BACKDRAWS.....

~*HUK*~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

User Tag List