Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Angry Alto VXR Petrol & CNG Problem

Dear PW members

i have an alto and ever since i've bought it, its giving me a lot of problems, both on petrol and cng.

it has no or rough start on cng that gets stable after a run of like 3 minutes

on petrol, although the starting is good but when i push the paddle to accelerate, the car thinks what to do at first and then suddenly accelerates with a jerk.

i got the engine oil, filters & plugs replaced and also got it tuned but it is still ******up!

i am now thinking to do what is needed to get rid of these problem myself as the mechanics know nothing, they are *****es!

please help!!!!!!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

find ur self a proper mechanic.....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by usmanraufraja View Post
    Dear PW members

i have an alto and ever since i've bought it, its giving me a lot of problems, both on petrol and cng.

it has no or rough start on cng that gets stable after a run of like 3 minutes

on petrol, although the starting is good but when i push the paddle to accelerate, the car thinks what to do at first and then suddenly accelerates with a jerk.

i got the engine oil, filters & plugs replaced and also got it tuned but it is still ******up!

i am now thinking to do what is needed to get rid of these problem myself as the mechanics know nothing, they are *****es!

please help!!!!!!!!
    compound issues

1) i also have an alto 2005 company fitted gas kit

2)the car is a text book example of poor workmanship and absolutely NO qa / qc at manufacturing stage

3) loose wires, bad connections, cheap COTS cng kits and parts are marketed as factory fitted cng kits to rip people off. ( although Pak suziki has stopped this practise , no new suzukis are offered with factory cng kits )

4) cng is basically a 'weaker' fuel vs petrol . it has lower enthalpy ( read POWER ) and puts a strain on engine electric while cranking since the motor has to pump extra just to get the engine going . the problem is worse in winters where the obsolete alto engine with no cold start + cng simply messes the electrics with long cranks ..

5) remedy> do not buy an alto ( and by extension any suzuki ) with cng ...

run it on petrol and you'll be fine

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

for problem on petrol,the whole car boggin and then accelerating is due to bad plunger... its in carb and it has a rubber on its one side.. to change that,you need to open up the carb(get car to some expert carb person) that isnt expensive part,around 250 RS was of khyber...dont know price of alto but would be near to that.. problem is due to running on cng,plunger rubber gets hard and starts doin weird behavior as you said on petrol..change it and youll be fine IA
    REAL men drive manual cars!

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List