Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Xulfiqar
  • 1 Post By PKTUN

Thread: Rare problem - Car bent from left side (FRONT)-Alto VXR-Shock Problem or What? HELPPP

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Angry Thread Delete

Deleted

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hmmm, i have seen some vehicles, from the back, the rear sticks out either left/right and the front vice versa.
    I think it is called Kamani, or something.

hope your issue gets resolved
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3987 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the dog tracking that faizaslam is mentioning is due to bad rear alignment - not applicable in this case.

What the OP is saying is that the front strut tower hat ripped out from the unibody - this condition can happen and is mostly seen in BMW sedans. Anyway, the repair for this is always done with mig welding keeping temperature under control otherwise the body can warp and go weak, you then also need to install a thick steel adapter to spread the load.

If you have had this repaired the only way to measure the car is on a chassis puller jig that showrooms have, they are used to straighten accidented cars - these can measure the body for "square" and also the repair. If your body has lost square your car can never be correct again. You will also feel the doors closing a bit hard etc.

The loss of control you mention is usually due to bad ball joints - if your car actually ripped out the strut tower you yourself can imagine how much of a shock the ball joint experienced..
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    the dog tracking that faizaslam is mentioning is due to bad rear alignment - not applicable in this case.

What the OP is saying is that the front strut tower hat ripped out from the unibody - this condition can happen and is mostly seen in BMW sedans. Anyway, the repair for this is always done with mig welding keeping temperature under control otherwise the body can warp and go weak, you then also need to install a thick steel adapter to spread the load.

If you have had this repaired the only way to measure the car is on a chassis puller jig that showrooms have, they are used to straighten accidented cars - these can measure the body for "square" and also the repair. If your body has lost square your car can never be correct again. You will also feel the doors closing a bit hard etc.

The loss of control you mention is usually due to bad ball joints - if your car actually ripped out the strut tower you yourself can imagine how much of a shock the ball joint experienced..
    Car's suspension is bilkul OK. I've checked it with 3 people. Tire rod, balance rod, steering rack, ball joints, axles etc is fully working as it should. And no, I have no issues in door closing hard The only problem I am facing is that the front left side of my car is down and no dentor or suspension wala or a mechanic is being able to detect the problem. So far, I've shown my car to over hundreds of dentors and shocks-walay....

I am in a need of some professional to check my car. If any of you guys got an address or a phonenumber, kindly post it here or PM me. And also tell me that where can I find a chassis puller jigs.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    Hmmm, i have seen some vehicles, from the back, the rear sticks out either left/right and the front vice versa.
    I think it is called Kamani, or something.

hope your issue gets resolved
    There's no Kamani in Alto VXR. Otherwise, fixing a Kamani is a lot easier than this **** I've got into :-(

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ohh, well, that is all i know

Luckily, Xulfikar saw this thread

Good luck
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bumpppp!!!! I need replies guys....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

agar u are in karachi goto famous afzal bhai suspension wala 0300 2116069 on saeed manzil let him diagnose the problem and suggest a solution. i have read many people posting he is good aur zulfiqar saheb recommend with love he also fixed a hilux pickup used for cargo loading with floating swaying front wheels suspension aur woh ghareeb parayshan tha in march 2013 us nai 12000 spend karay afzal saheb ki shop par aur 1 sal ki guarantee mili khush hai once or twice every month he come to this town n very very happy with work.
    freedom of speech (less country family & religion)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PKTUN View Post
    agar u are in karachi goto famous afzal bhai suspension wala 0300 2116069 on saeed manzil let him diagnose the problem and suggest a solution. i have read many people posting he is good aur zulfiqar saheb recommend with love he also fixed a hilux pickup used for cargo loading with floating swaying front wheels suspension aur woh ghareeb parayshan tha in march 2013 us nai 12000 spend karay afzal saheb ki shop par aur 1 sal ki guarantee mili khush hai once or twice every month he come to this town n very very happy with work.
    Sure I will.... Apart from Afzal Bhai... I've already visited 20+ suspension and shock-walay.... No one's giving me the correct solution... Just paisay batorna...

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List