Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 226 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,900 of 4519
Like Tree488Likes

Thread: Tips for Baleno

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    bostupthecar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    61
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Tips for Baleno

    i have a lot of experience of using and maintaining baleno all types of balenos.its really a marvelous car of suzuki.but little diffferent to maintain from other cars.if u have some problems discuss with me on this forum.B-)


  2. #2881
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,904
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abbasi_faheem View Post
    Dear Experts Salaam,

    I have a Baleno 2001 with CNG installed, my car does not have any advancer installed. It gives me around 110 km in Rs. 550 CNG in local and 150 km on highways both without AC. I just wanted to confirm that is this good CNG average of baleno? I have read a on this forum that people are getting 250+ in local drive.

    Further please let me know that what is the price of advancer in Karachi and is it of any use to me? If I install in my car?

    Regards,

    Behtereen average hai Bro...Karachi me 1300 cc car itna he daiti hai...dont touch it now...it is perfectly tuned...wo northern cities me cng mileage acha hota hai jo car 200 deti hai...yahan khi me 1000cc bhi max 125km degi full cng tank me without ac...my Liana gives max 110 km in 60kg cylinder without ac...its best avge as per several professionals..

    Sent from my LG-E975 using PW Forums mobile app

  3. #2882
    PakWheeler Follow
    asadsrc2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    27
    Posts
    346
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    bro how are you ? must be doing great !
    my baleno isn't doing well on CNG with Ac.... i have been to many workshops.... nothing worked...
    one of my mechanic has taken out the emulator's wiring while running on CNG(due to petrol n gas mixing issue)... emulator works with petrol.. but doesn't work with CNG...
    my car is running like a generator... what to do ??
    let the freedom fly !

  4. #2883
    PakWheeler Follow
    melikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    Behtereen average hai Bro...Karachi me 1300 cc car itna he daiti hai...dont touch it now...it is perfectly tuned...wo northern cities me cng mileage acha hota hai jo car 200 deti hai...yahan khi me 1000cc bhi max 125km degi full cng tank me without ac...my Liana gives max 110 km in 60kg cylinder without ac...its best avge as per several professionals..
    WRONG, you are all saying , In my opinion his car is not meeting 160km in one cylinder within the city [no AC], he has to tune his car with a good mechanic. because mine car 2005-baleno when it was on CNG it used to cover 140-156km in 50kg-cylinder , now as you know CNG is not easily available in ISB, so i am running my car on petrol since last 6 months.
    On petrol my car is giving me 180 to 194km in 11Liter of fuel.

  5. #2884
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,904
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by melikes View Post
    WRONG, you are all saying , In my opinion his car is not meeting 160km in one cylinder within the city [no AC], he has to tune his car with a good mechanic. because mine car 2005-baleno when it was on CNG it used to cover 140-156km in 50kg-cylinder , now as you know CNG is not easily available in ISB, so i am running my car on petrol since last 6 months.
    On petrol my car is giving me 180 to 194km in 11Liter of fuel.
    Bro I am talking of Karachi....its true for here..

    Sent from my LG-E975 using PW Forums mobile app

  6. #2885
    PakWheeler Follow
    fadi83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    AOA dear friends i have a Baleno 2005 jxr i dnt knw much about as i just bought it a month ago...as now the problem is that bfre 2days it start like coughing i mean( jhatkay dyny lg gai) .. and then suddenly it stop and then us k bhd start ni ho ri curren b theek ara hy aur check engine wagira b sub thek ara hy but start ni ho ri :/ someone told me k pani jany ki wja sy ye masla kr ri hy......anybdy plz koi bta skta hy k masla kia hy start kio ni ho ri...also plz tell me some good mechanic of Baleno in pindi/isb ....Thank u

  7. #2886
    PakWheeler Follow
    abbasi_faheem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by argtr65 View Post
    Fuel average is satisfactory,there is no need to install advancer.
    Dear agtr65, abid and asad bhai thanks for all of yours responses...

    Now when I'm driving the car at very light foots it is Alhamdullilah doing 140+ (without AC) in one full cylinder...I have never been to any mechanic and have no complaints regarding my car aside from one...

    "When ever it rains in the morning or at night, my car troubles starting in the morning, it takes around 15 - 20 mins to start at random selfing...it jerks and backfires and after lots of random selfing it finally starts" There is no starting issue when the day is dry or even it rains during the day time, the issue arises only when it rains and I start the car in the morning, even if a few drops of rain in the night brings the same issue. I have checked several times that the whole of engine room is dry still unable to find the bone of contention...

    Please help dear all......

  8. #2887
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,904
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abbasi_faheem View Post
    Dear agtr65, abid and asad bhai thanks for all of yours responses...

    Now when I'm driving the car at very light foots it is Alhamdullilah doing 140+ (without AC) in one full cylinder...I have never been to any mechanic and have no complaints regarding my car aside from one...

    "When ever it rains in the morning or at night, my car troubles starting in the morning, it takes around 15 - 20 mins to start at random selfing...it jerks and backfires and after lots of random selfing it finally starts" There is no starting issue when the day is dry or even it rains during the day time, the issue arises only when it rains and I start the car in the morning, even if a few drops of rain in the night brings the same issue. I have checked several times that the whole of engine room is dry still unable to find the bone of contention...

    Please help dear all......
    Charge kamm araha hai ignition me...ya phir same ignition coil issue of baleno and Liana...if ignition coil ka issue hai, tou approx 7-8k ka kharcha. Is yr car ff cng? If yes, tou charge ka masla ho sakta hai as told just now. Faced same issue in my ff alto vxr...phir aik jannay walay ne jugaar kee and Car started in half self always.

    Sent from my LG-E975 using PW Forums mobile app

  9. #2888
    PakWheeler Follow
    shahzaib112's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    448
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    please can any 1 here share the pics of crankshaft nd cam shaft sensor positions where they are located nd how do they look like when they are pull outside???please i will be very gr8ful

  10. #2889
    PakWheeler Follow
    shabishah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hi this is Shabi
    I have baleno 2004 I wanna ask abt it's Ac compressor it's working fine. But some time car got heated up in ac. I changed the radiator
    Plz solve my prob

  11. #2890
    PakWheeler Follow
    shabishah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Wats is the market of baleno 2004 Isb number?

  12. #2891
    PakWheeler Follow
    jagsten30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    salam guyz i have recently purchased baleno and after a week it has starting issue and i dont think so that is CNG or petrol converviosion problem i check all the wires but some time it starts on a half self and some times its not..:/ what to do??
    Hum woh NAHI jo DURR jain HALAT kai KHOONI manzar sai!
    Us DAURR mai JEENA lazim hai jis DAURR mai JEENA mushqil hoo!

  13. #2892
    PakWheeler Follow
    shahzaib112's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    448
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default may be ths will help

    Quote Originally Posted by shabishah View Post
    Hi this is Shabi
    I have baleno 2004 I wanna ask abt it's Ac compressor it's working fine. But some time car got heated up in ac. I changed the radiator
    Plz solve my prob

    check ur cars thermostat located inbetween piping from radiator around engine its there if its jammed then its not allowing to circulate water through engine when car is hot which may overheat car bcz when ac is on there is more load on carmake it fast to confirm whether is ths prblm or not or ur gasket will be blown which would be serious issue a costly one.u can also simply pull out thermostat u dont need to install thermostat in summer as it is required for heater in winter butif u can find it easily then just replace it with new 1 other than that check if ur pipes are leaking from anywhere u have changed radiator but there is one steel pipe which is around engine it circulates water near engine to keep it cool may be its leaking bcz of over age same was problem in my case i repaired radiator along with that i changed this steel pipe nd almost year nd half is gone with no problem on simple water in radiator
    may be ths will help.thermostat works on principle that when water is very hot at certain temp level it opens up nd let the water pass through it to cool the engn nd when the temp becomes normal or low it closes the thermostat so no water flows in to circulte around engn it makes car warm up quicker nd heater works only with thermostat installed 1 more thing to tell is that u wont find it yourself because its located inbetween pipes but koi b mechanic khol kar dey dega maximum 100 rupees lega

  14. #2893
    PakWheeler Follow
    shahzaib112's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    448
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    nd yes there is 1 more thing check if ur car is running fan when its hot or above mid temp because its fan is control by a coolant temperature sensor which is there in pipe i mean connected to pipe to read the temp soo there may be the problem of sensor nd its not opening the fan at required time and also go to a mechanic nd ask him to check if fan wiring is okay nd does it run or not u can do this by you own but i think u dont know where this temp sensor is located if u do then simply unplug the sensor nd the fan will become direct soo whenevr u start the car the fan will continuosly run until u switch off the car

  15. #2894
    PakWheeler Follow
    shahzaib112's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    448
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shabishah View Post
    Hi this is Shabi
    I have baleno 2004 I wanna ask abt it's Ac compressor it's working fine. But some time car got heated up in ac. I changed the radiator
    Plz solve my prob
    if u re in rwp i can help u for free just come to my place i will tell u about the overheating problem

  16. #2895
    PakWheeler Follow
    shahzaib112's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    448
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jagsten30 View Post
    salam guyz i have recently purchased baleno and after a week it has starting issue and i dont think so that is CNG or petrol converviosion problem i check all the wires but some time it starts on a half self and some times its not..:/ what to do??
    the first nd foremost problem it may be battery second it may be a malfunctioning alternator(generator)kse bhe battery walay k pass jayen app aur yee donun chezen check karwayen free of cost check hojate hain....agr donun chezen thek hain tou phr depend karta hai cndtn par mazeed detail men btayen k kbb kb start hojate hai aur kb nae...starter ka ya starter solenoid ka problem hoskta hai ya weak fuel pump ka bhe beharhall app pehlay walay 2 kam karen phr btayen mjhay kya bna

  17. #2896
    PakWheeler Follow
    shahzaib112's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    448
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shabishah View Post
    Hi this is Shabi
    I have baleno 2004 I wanna ask abt it's Ac compressor it's working fine. But some time car got heated up in ac. I changed the radiator
    Plz solve my prob
    also dont forget to check whether the ac fan is working or not it should be started right when ac button is pressed from inside.....in sbb chezun men se he koi ek fault hoga brother just dont worry but make it fast to know what is the prblm other wise ac k sath tbtak gari mat chalayen gasket damage hojayege overheating se...mix mat karega bhai 2 fan hoty hain ek ac ka aur k radiator radiator fan is controlled by that collant temp sensor nd ac fan should be started right when u press the ac button

  18. #2897
    PakWheeler Follow
    shahzaib112's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    448
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i thought jinke mein madad kar skta hun unke tou madad kardun mere tou kse ne krne nae hai...

  19. #2898
    PakWheeler Follow
    shahzaib112's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    448
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jagsten30 View Post
    salam guyz i have recently purchased baleno and after a week it has starting issue and i dont think so that is CNG or petrol converviosion problem i check all the wires but some time it starts on a half self and some times its not..:/ what to do??
    nd tell me if this problem occurs in morning when u left the car at night nd try to start it in morning or does it occur at any time?

  20. #2899
    PakWheeler Follow
    shahzaib112's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    448
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fadi83 View Post
    AOA dear friends i have a Baleno 2005 jxr i dnt knw much about as i just bought it a month ago...as now the problem is that bfre 2days it start like coughing i mean( jhatkay dyny lg gai) .. and then suddenly it stop and then us k bhd start ni ho ri curren b theek ara hy aur check engine wagira b sub thek ara hy but start ni ho ri :/ someone told me k pani jany ki wja sy ye masla kr ri hy......anybdy plz koi bta skta hy k masla kia hy start kio ni ho ri...also plz tell me some good mechanic of Baleno in pindi/isb ....Thank u
    self ley rhe hai gari matlb k crank horhe hai key ghumanay par ya crank bhe nae horhe??agar crank ke bhe awaz nae arhe tou crankshaft sensor hoskta hai but esay kch nae kaha jaskta detail men btayen app

  21. #2900
    PakWheeler Follow
    shahzaib112's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    448
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shabishah View Post
    Wats is the market of baleno 2004 Isb number?
    depends on condition of car

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •