Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 226 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 4519
Like Tree488Likes

Thread: Tips for Baleno

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    bostupthecar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    61
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Tips for Baleno

    i have a lot of experience of using and maintaining baleno all types of balenos.its really a marvelous car of suzuki.but little diffferent to maintain from other cars.if u have some problems discuss with me on this forum.B-)


  2. #861
    PakWheeler Follow
    waqas34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    445
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Infact i myself did'nt get time to go to mechanic for remedy of this problem after over hauling and i am planing to go for another tune up shortly.[/QUOTE]

    ary yaar aap ny abhi tk first tune up (tappet adjustment) after over hauling nhn kerwaya...oo bhai pehli fursat mai whan jao...fursat nhn bhi hy tu bhi jao....you know after overhauling tappets are kept tight that need to be adjusted just after first 1000km of car
    Guns Don't Kill People.............People Kill People!!!

  3. #862
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    7,885
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waqas34 View Post
    Infact i myself did'nt get time to go to mechanic for remedy of this problem after over hauling and i am planing to go for another tune up shortly.
    ary yaar aap ny abhi tk first tune up (tappet adjustment) after over hauling nhn kerwaya...oo bhai pehli fursat mai whan jao...fursat nhn bhi hy tu bhi jao....you know after overhauling tappets are kept tight that need to be adjusted just after first 1000km of car[/QUOTE]

    waqas bhaya i have gone through that post 1k km tune up,tappets have been set after o/h but not meeting the criteria of my satisfaction.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

  4. #863
    PakWheeler Follow
    waqas34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    445
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    okkkkk...
    yaar mry sath tu bht tamasha ho gia hy...i think car k engine mai kch pani chala gia hy kal barish mai office jany k liay nikla tu ak asi road sy guzarna para jahan pani khara tha...i drove my car through it thinking that water is not much deep...but it was deep more than my expectation...cart tended to turn off but i kept full accelerator to keep it alive...now although i successfull gone through it but it is giving a minor missing problem...other than this there is no problem...i opened the air filter box and found that air filter is little moist (not complete wet) and also found two table spoon of water (i guess) in it...
    now i m really tensed, freaked out...although car is not giving any major problem but i m not satisfied, there is some kind of strange feeling in me regarding engine (that i don't know why).do u think it is ok or there could be a serious problem
    Guns Don't Kill People.............People Kill People!!!

  5. #864
    PakWheeler Follow
    revengez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    777
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waqas34 View Post
    okkkkk...
    yaar mry sath tu bht tamasha ho gia hy...i think car k engine mai kch pani chala gia hy kal barish mai office jany k liay nikla tu ak asi road sy guzarna para jahan pani khara tha...i drove my car through it thinking that water is not much deep...but it was deep more than my expectation...cart tended to turn off but i kept full accelerator to keep it alive...now although i successfull gone through it but it is giving a minor missing problem...other than this there is no problem...i opened the air filter box and found that air filter is little moist (not complete wet) and also found two table spoon of water (i guess) in it...
    now i m really tensed, freaked out...although car is not giving any major problem but i m not satisfied, there is some kind of strange feeling in me regarding engine (that i don't know why).do u think it is ok or there could be a serious problem
    meri car ka front full paani mein dhoob gaya tha aur kuch nahi huwa to aap ki car ko kya hona hay?? Dont worry just go and tune ur car. Engine ko kuch nahi hota itne paani se, warna loug service hee na karaate.

  6. #865
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    huzaifaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    27
    Posts
    10,156
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by revengez View Post
    meri car ka front full paani mein dhoob gaya tha aur kuch nahi huwa to aap ki car ko kya hona hay?? Dont worry just go and tune ur car. Engine ko kuch nahi hota itne paani se, warna loug service hee na karaate.
    hello revengez bro u did not post the pics of ur beauti

  7. #866
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khahsan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    meri baleno half paani mai doob gayee thi aur kuch b nahi hua tha, just tunning karwa lain
    jay sakoon nahi..te chaer k vekh (A Random Shehzore 2012)

  8. #867
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    7,885
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waqas34 View Post
    okkkkk...
    yaar mry sath tu bht tamasha ho gia hy...i think car k engine mai kch pani chala gia hy kal barish mai office jany k liay nikla tu ak asi road sy guzarna para jahan pani khara tha...i drove my car through it thinking that water is not much deep...but it was deep more than my expectation...cart tended to turn off but i kept full accelerator to keep it alive...now although i successfull gone through it but it is giving a minor missing problem...other than this there is no problem...i opened the air filter box and found that air filter is little moist (not complete wet) and also found two table spoon of water (i guess) in it...
    now i m really tensed, freaked out...although car is not giving any major problem but i m not satisfied, there is some kind of strange feeling in me regarding engine (that i don't know why).do u think it is ok or there could be a serious problem
    i am not assure what to do in such a situation but going water into the air filter box is something to be cured urgently.
    Wish you could overcome the problems.
    Anyway as much as you could avoid moisture getting into the engine bay,better for your car.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

  9. #868
    PakWheeler Follow
    waqas34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    445
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    70% problems are finished, a little missing is there although...and i think its not related to the water problem...i think CNG kit needs service...i feel there is oil in it...well see it on this saturday
    Guns Don't Kill People.............People Kill People!!!

  10. #869
    Newbie Follow
    aqeelabbas_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dear Baleno Master!
    I recently bought Baleno JXR 2005, there are some problems that make me confuse.

    1. Gari ko jab 1st gear laga ker uthatey hain to bohat accelerator dena perta hai (upta 2 or 2.5 RPM)

    2. Gari chaltey waqt (slow me) gear change kerte waqt Phatak ker k band ho jati hai

    3. AC pe pickup kam ho jata hai

    4. & last one slow me Tapped awaz kerte hain...

    kindly solve my matter

    even advise me for a good Mechanic in Hyderabad if you know someone

    thanks

    Aqeel Abbas Khawaja
    Hyderabad

  11. #870
    PakWheeler Follow
    revengez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    777
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huzaifaa View Post
    hello revengez bro u did not post the pics of ur beauti
    Dear, how r u???? Yar not finding time to take its pics and then upload. Well I will post ASAP inshALLAH.

    How about ur car? I mean when U r gonna buy a new BALENO

  12. #871
    PakWheeler Follow
    revengez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    777
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @SKILL.....
    1. which engine oil is good for 2005 baleno, 43k driven??
    2. And if engine is above 100k driven then which engine oil is preferable?

    (Both for good engine condition and bad engine condition and only for 1.3 Balenos)

    Also which oil U r using??

    @Huzaifa...Which engine oil u were using in ur baleno?

    @ALL.....Please also mention engin oil u people are using in ur balenos???

  13. #872
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    huzaifaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    27
    Posts
    10,156
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by revengez View Post
    Dear, how r u???? Yar not finding time to take its pics and then upload. Well I will post ASAP inshALLAH.

    How about ur car? I mean when U r gonna buy a new BALENO
    1 u didnot tell about the wind pipes
    2 i bought the dec 2004 baleno jxr white colour lhr no rims etc with original book n complete return file too in 535 k ff ac cng
    but 2 year short token n ac need gas
    what u say?
    will post pic soon

  14. #873
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    huzaifaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    27
    Posts
    10,156
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by revengez View Post
    @SKILL.....
    1. which engine oil is good for 2005 baleno, 43k driven??
    2. And if engine is above 100k driven then which engine oil is preferable?

    (Both for good engine condition and bad engine condition and only for 1.3 Balenos)

    Also which oil U r using??

    @Huzaifa...Which engine oil u were using in ur baleno?

    @ALL.....Please also mention engin oil u people are using in ur balenos???
    i used RT cng for ma baleno 99
    ok bro tell me one thing here on pw there was 1 baleno 2003 for sale with new shape but it has engine with soil present on the side (at the place of distributor) as mine 99 baleno had
    but the baleno which i bought now 2004 has coils on the tapet cover
    can u plz explain
    u can see it by clicking on ma id n go to post by me u can find there

  15. #874
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    huzaifaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    27
    Posts
    10,156
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    owner of that baleno told that the coil present on tapet cover have low age coz of engine heat so he changed them with 00 balenos

  16. #875
    PakWheeler Follow
    revengez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    777
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huzaifaa View Post
    1 u didnot tell about the wind pipes
    2 i bought the dec 2004 baleno jxr white colour lhr no rims etc with original book n complete return file too in 535 k ff ac cng
    but 2 year short token n ac need gas
    what u say?
    will post pic soon
    1. I find pipes but no air is coming from them.

    2. U got it free. 635 ki aram se sale ho jaaye gee. Number kahan ka hay?

  17. #876
    PakWheeler Follow
    waqas34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    445
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huzaifaa View Post
    i used RT cng for ma baleno 99
    ok bro tell me one thing here on pw there was 1 baleno 2003 for sale with new shape but it has engine with soil present on the side (at the place of distributor) as mine 99 baleno had
    but the baleno which i bought now 2004 has coils on the tapet cover
    can u plz explain
    u can see it by clicking on ma id n go to post by me u can find there
    he changed the system from waste discharge ignition to distributor ignition system. he might be facing the PATAKHA problems in his car so this is one solution that he adopted...and i personally think that it is not a bad solution rather it is one of the good solutions to resolve PATAKHA problems, slow pick of car and also it can increase performance of car...but i m not sure about the fuel economy, would it increase, decrease or remain same
    Guns Don't Kill People.............People Kill People!!!

  18. #877
    PakWheeler Follow
    waqas34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    445
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^^
    one more thing that im confused of is its installation cost...more than 2 pak wheelers and 2 mechanics roughly told me that it is a very low cost solution that cost about 2200 to 2500 Rs (that make it an attractive option rather than using 7000 Rs chines coils or 18000 Rs 3S dealer ORIGINAL coils)
    but recently one mechanic told me that it is not simple and it is not cheap as cam shaft would also be replaced and that shall cost about 10000 Rs approx...do anyone of you guys have any idea about its cost???
    Guns Don't Kill People.............People Kill People!!!

  19. #878
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    7,885
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @rev,
    i preffer to stick with Zic A mineral with synthetic formula in addition.
    You can visit oil relating threads to satisfy yourself about oils.
    For me Zic A is always best.
    @abbas
    all of your problems have been discussed in this very thread,please go through all the pages.
    One more thing 'MASTER' G is not attending this thread very often so you can share your problems with all four of us,me,waqas,rev and huzaifa who are recent active members here.
    As much as we all know, we 'll assist you.
    @huzaifa
    yar rev is very right you have plundered some one really.
    Big big congratulations for such a spicy deal.
    You dont need to ask,because there is an air went under front seats in all balenos.
    Regards.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

  20. #879
    PakWheeler Follow
    waqas34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    445
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    2. U got it free. 635 ki aram se sale ho jaaye gee. Number kahan ka hay?[/QUOTE]

    bhai sahab pehly car ki condition to dekh lain...last week my boss was searching a car for him and he came across a 2004 SE saloon Toyota Corolla in just 800,000 to 825,000 Rs...(can you believe this amount?) he was so happy on the deal but when he told me about the car and its price i said that sir this car worth around 950,000 Rs so if he is asking less, there must be some problem...on my advice he took my mechanic with him to inspect car at owners place...and
    car engine was weak, need to be overhauled
    odometer was reversed
    apparently car body was fine but on inspecting floors they came to know that it was rusted and have holes in it
    suspension was finished

    so the conclusion is that world is very sharp, don't let anyone fool you around but by offering you goods at UN BEATABLE PRICES...there is always something hidden in such deals
    Guns Don't Kill People.............People Kill People!!!

  21. #880
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    7,885
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waqas34 View Post
    ^^
    one more thing that im confused of is its installation cost...more than 2 pak wheelers and 2 mechanics roughly told me that it is a very low cost solution that cost about 2200 to 2500 Rs (that make it an attractive option rather than using 7000 Rs chines coils or 18000 Rs 3S dealer ORIGINAL coils)
    but recently one mechanic told me that it is not simple and it is not cheap as cam shaft would also be replaced and that shall cost about 10000 Rs approx...do anyone of you guys have any idea about its cost???
    sorry waqas, no help this time,i am unaware.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •