Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By chinyoti
  • 2 Post By tahir44
  • 1 Post By tahir44

Thread: Baleno Diagnostics

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    tahir44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Smile Baleno Diagnostics

    Hello Guys,
    can someone help me with baleno error code, I have 1995 1.3L with engine check one, i have searched over the internet but didn't find sufficient information or ECUs are different

    can someone locally help me how to read error codes of baleno?


  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khahsan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,607
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    dont do it urself..just goto a good electrician. they have engine diagnosers (they call it diknoser) and they will connect it with ECU and will diagnose the problem code...
    will charge u for around 300
    jay sakoon nahi..te chaer k vekh (A Random Shehzore 2012)

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    tahir44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thanks,
    Actually Suzuki costs Rs. 500 for diagnostics, but i want to do it by myself

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    chinyoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    11,949
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tahir44 View Post
    Hello Guys,
    can someone help me with baleno error code, I have 1995 1.3L with engine check one, i have searched over the internet but didn't find sufficient information or ECUs are different

    can someone locally help me how to read error codes of baleno?
    95 Baleno PAksuzuki rolled them out in late 98s (september)

    Any ways, no body can tell y the check light is on, because the check light only means something isnt working or there current leakage. For every error the check light would come on.

    1. Check if there initial missing when pickup the car or reving it up (this means calm shaft sensors dead)

    2. If the check light comes on with an increase in RPM (throttle body needs service)

    3. It could also be on if the CNG advancer isnt plugged in

    4. It could also be if the radiator fan is direct.

    So its better to get a computer and check y is your car giving the check light. hope it helps.
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    tahir44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post
    95 Baleno PAksuzuki rolled them out in late 98s (september)

    Any ways, no body can tell y the check light is on, because the check light only means something isnt working or there current leakage. For every error the check light would come on.

    1. Check if there initial missing when pickup the car or reving it up (this means calm shaft sensors dead)

    2. If the check light comes on with an increase in RPM (throttle body needs service)

    3. It could also be on if the CNG advancer isnt plugged in

    4. It could also be if the radiator fan is direct.

    So its better to get a computer and check y is your car giving the check light. hope it helps.

    Dear Chinyoti,
    Did you ever tried diagnostics of Baleno at home by just making short B and D connectors of DIAG1 fuse in main fuse box?

    I have read on some russian forum that this works fine but didn't tried that on my car.....
    kyun k meray khayal main is say gari ka ECU farigh bhi ho sakta hai.

  6. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    chinyoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    11,949
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    ^ bhae whats the need to messing things up? and y would u want to even try such a thing, and seriusly how can such a experiment diagnose a problem in ur car? it can only create a short circuit making things worse.

    I dont have the software or the cabel neither do i noe codes so its no use for me to daignose the car my self
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    waqas34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    445
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^^^ chinyoti
    i m off the topic but there is one suggestion if you don't mind regarding your quote....replace the word "WANT" with "EXPECT"...it shall be more meaningful
    Guns Don't Kill People.............People Kill People!!!

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    tahir44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post
    ^ bhae whats the need to messing things up? and y would u want to even try such a thing, and seriusly how can such a experiment diagnose a problem in ur car? it can only create a short circuit making things worse.

    I dont have the software or the cabel neither do i noe codes so its no use for me to daignose the car my self


    Dear Chinyoti....
    I have found the solution, I have downloaded the complete service manual of Baleno / Esteem (SY413), I go through about 800 pages and there I find the complete solution of diagnostics of car, now I can diagnose any problem in my car within 2 minutes without going to any workshop......and paying 500 for diagnostics everytime.


    secondly I service speedometer of my car and all the dashboard @ home, that is also a piece of cake but it required lots of care, no my meter is shining and rest of the dasboard lights too....

    if someone need any assitance don't hesitate to call me @ 0333-4221686
    now a days I am compiling my own manual for baleno diagnostics which will help you people, as I get the document complete I'll upload that for you guys....

  9. #9
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    madhouse12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    38
    Posts
    7,943
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    baleno manuals can be found here. make sure u download the correct manual for ur car

    Index of /manuals

    have fun
    add/like my page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Deep-Stage/118781821626401

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    tahir44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Baleno Diagnostics -108418


    Frequently asked about the self, as well as on our SRT cars are not diagnosed, they do not have scanners and codes do not know.
    So, at the first photo - the location of "boxes" from the diagnostic connector. It is the right side, if you stand facing the machine. Open the lid, inside the fuse, and two slots - we care about the bottom (if you stand by the wheel). Making a paper clip or bracket to take a piece of wire and closes the contacts, as in the picture. Yes, for the purity of the experiment, you will first need to remove the terminal from the battery, to reset computer. This is to erase the old errors, if any. After the train a couple of days in different modes. So, the closed contacts, get in the car and switch on the ignition - starts to blink "check". Flashing it this way: for example, two times in a row - a pause - even three times in a row, the error code - 23. And it means - air temperature sensor on the intake (air filter)-underrate the sensor. Well, then begin to address the problem, depending on the fault code.
    This is actually themselves and codes for Suzuki:
    12 faults were found.
    13-Oxygen sensor.
    14-sensor temperature ohlazhd.zhidkosti-unplanned Low temperature.
    15-sensor temperature ohlazhd.zhidkosti-off-nominal high temperatures.
    21-position sensor throttle, the computer identified the Understatement readings of sensors when compared with the testimony of other sensors, showing the normal operation of the engine ..
    22-position sensor throttle, the computer identified Overstatement readings of sensors when compared with the testimony of other sensors, showing the normal operation of the engine.
    23-sensor temperature of the inlet air (air filter)-underrate the sensor.
    24-speed sensor.
    25-sensor temperature of the inlet air (air filter)-Over the testimony of the sensor.
    31-sensor for absolute pressure (MAP-sensor)-underrate.
    32-sensor absolute pressure (MAP-sensor)-Over the testimony.
    42-position sensor crank.
    47-position sensor raspredvala.
    51-OG system recirculation (EGR).
    52-Fuel system: unplanned pressure fuel injectors error (leakage).
    Well, that's all, hope someone useful.

    for further queries fell free to contact @ 0333-4221686

  11. #11
    PakWheeler Follow
    shahzaib112's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    448
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tahir44 View Post
    Dear Chinyoti....
    I have found the solution, I have downloaded the complete service manual of Baleno / Esteem (SY413), I go through about 800 pages and there I find the complete solution of diagnostics of car, now I can diagnose any problem in my car within 2 minutes without going to any workshop......and paying 500 for diagnostics everytime.


    secondly I service speedometer of my car and all the dashboard @ home, that is also a piece of cake but it required lots of care, no my meter is shining and rest of the dasboard lights too....

    if someone need any assitance don't hesitate to call me @ 0333-4221686
    now a days I am compiling my own manual for baleno diagnostics which will help you people, as I get the document complete I'll upload that for you guys....
    please cntct me soon w8ng for reply

  12. #12
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassaansyed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Fuel average issue... Baleno 2005 JXL

    And what could be the error... if my car is giving 8-10km average on petrol... I am calmly driving ... still having problem...
    What can be basic reason for reduced fuel average... I am not going above 2.5 rpm... trying to drive as patiently as I can...

  13. #13
    PakWheeler Follow
    ajnabig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hassaansyed View Post
    And what could be the error... if my car is giving 8-10km average on petrol... I am calmly driving ... still having problem...
    What can be basic reason for reduced fuel average... I am not going above 2.5 rpm... trying to drive as patiently as I can...
    Hi Hassan,
    I am facing same issue with my baleno. please share how you resolved this average/Liter issue.

    thanks.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •