Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 78
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Mileage - City 1.3 ivtec MT vs City 1.5 Aspire

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    shawais's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Mileage - City 1.3 ivtec MT vs City 1.5 Aspire

    Hi guys,

    Just wanted to know 1.3 and 1.5 city manual fuel consumption difference. Appreciate your feedbacks.

  2. #21
    PakWheeler Follow
    speedracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Well I have a new city 1.3,
    Its giving me 13km/l on highway.
    Didnt test it in city much.
    Its just driven 1500kms though.
    Honda Civic VTi Oriel '14
    Honda City '13 & Yamaha R1 '07

  3. #22
    PakWheeler Follow
    saadkhangul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Age
    23
    Posts
    751
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaudhary9 View Post
    some people boast too much about mileage that others start thinking there's a problem with their own car
    i tried light foot on my car 7th gen civic,that is like less than 2k rpm 3 n 4,n i noticed i get same mileage even with 3-4k rpm that i'll get wid 2k rpm so y miss the fun
    Yes. Sometime ago someone was claiming 269km on one cng cylinder. I would believe that if i suffered from a mental disease and was almost blind by both eyes. If you could buy a 1.4million car then you could obviously afford the petrol unless the car is not yours and you stole it. I often see people boasting after they save effing 2digit rupees by driving like a snail. What the heck man. Un rupeyoon ki batti banaa ky le loo. Boht saving ki ha.
    None of the brave deserve fair....

  4. #23
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    d3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QFA View Post
    Let me alert you guys!!!! City 1.3 auto does a max of 10 km/L within town and 13-14kms/L on motorway. Tried and tested for 2.5 years with varying driving habits. I am not toooo excited about the 1.5 L variant either, since its the same technology.
    Brother u have AUTO by birth give less millage then manual...

  5. #24
    PakWheeler Follow
    saadkhangul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Age
    23
    Posts
    751
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aakbar View Post
    Duno your target aduience for the above comment...however, since i already given my car's mileage above (as per meter...not actual) plz let me know how do you know that I was boasting or overstating? If you wana confirm the mileage, you are welcome to ride with me on any wekeend (i travel b/w Lhr and Isl every week) and If the mileage on the meter shows anything near the figure I reported above, you will pay for the petrol for the entire round trip. deal?????
    Sir !!! a standing ovation and a big clap for your achievement.
    Agar paisay chahiye to mein wasey he bhaijj deta hoon. Why waste time in a round trip. Un paisoon ko frame karwa ky car ki front screen pe laga doo. Apni baat prove karny mein bhi paisy bachany hain aap ny.
    None of the brave deserve fair....

  6. #25
    PakWheeler Follow
    mustafa8228's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    428
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    1300cc manual
    in city without ac 12.5-13km/l
    in city with ac 11-12km/l
    reading on the odo is awfully wrong

  7. #26
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    a_n_memon88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaudhary9 View Post
    some people boast too much about mileage that others start thinking there's a problem with their own car
    i tried light foot on my car 7th gen civic,that is like less than 2k rpm 3 n 4,n i noticed i get same mileage even with 3-4k rpm that i'll get wid 2k rpm so y miss the fun
    Actually its not about travelling at 2k rpms its all about how you reach those 2k rpms. Suppose there are 2 person both driving at 3k rpms.

    1 of them does a tire slip every time he picks up the car in 1 st and every time he does sudden braking like moon pe jakay brake lagana

    The other one just feather weights the accelerator and his car takes slow time to reach 3k rpms. Whenever he is driving he sees 3-4 cars ahead and even if he has a doubt he has to brake after a certain distance he picksup his foot from the accelerator and let the car cruise and brake with light foot.

    Both of them are travelling at 3k rpms now the second will get a far better mileage.

    All I can say is that you are the number 1 guy.

    You can get only one thing either power or economy. To say my car is just like a donkey cart when on CNG with AC on and at times I have to push it really hard to overtake a LPG rickshaw. The result of that is good mileage these days I am doing 130km + on a 8kg fill in city traffic with AC on full time. What if I do NFS every time i drive I will get 95-100 kms and that is what most of people with same car in my city are getting. Take for example a filling of 500 rs for 8kg. If I do fast driving I will get 5rs/km and if I do slow like I am doing less than 4rs/km. If your monthly drive is around 1500 kms per month than you are saving 1500 rs per month. So decide what is better 1500 rs saving or fast driving

  8. #27
    PakWheeler Follow
    waleed911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    487
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Getting 13-14 km/l in city and 16-17 km/l on highway...
    Car driven with extremely light foot, using synthetic oil (due to change now).
    Go for 1.5 only if you want a more powerful car. For a family, 1.3 will be fine...

  9. #28
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    awais.9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    69
    Posts
    11,927
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a_n_memon88 View Post
    Actually its not about travelling at 2k rpms its all about how you reach those 2k rpms. Suppose there are 2 person both driving at 3k rpms.

    1 of them does a tire slip every time he picks up the car in 1 st and every time he does sudden braking like moon pe jakay brake lagana

    The other one just feather weights the accelerator and his car takes slow time to reach 3k rpms. Whenever he is driving he sees 3-4 cars ahead and even if he has a doubt he has to brake after a certain distance he picksup his foot from the accelerator and let the car cruise and brake with light foot.

    Both of them are travelling at 3k rpms now the second will get a far better mileage.

    All I can say is that you are the number 1 guy.

    You can get only one thing either power or economy. To say my car is just like a donkey cart when on CNG with AC on and at times I have to push it really hard to overtake a LPG rickshaw. The result of that is good mileage these days I am doing 130km + on a 8kg fill in city traffic with AC on full time. What if I do NFS every time i drive I will get 95-100 kms and that is what most of people with same car in my city are getting. Take for example a filling of 500 rs for 8kg. If I do fast driving I will get 5rs/km and if I do slow like I am doing less than 4rs/km. If your monthly drive is around 1500 kms per month than you are saving 1500 rs per month. So decide what is better 1500 rs saving or fast driving
    i have tried all that already,doesnt matters much,maybe helps in city not on this car
    i dont do hard brakes,but i do brake n keep safe distance n on bumps,i care for car over economy of 2 digits that i'd stop braking like taxi drivers do,also its auto,so cant slip tires
    n i dont think it matters how u reach 3k rpm,its rpm that matters at which u shift,do u really think if u reach 5k rpm slowly n shift at that,it will give u economy?
    khair normally i have tried when i reach 90km,i drive a little slow sometimes that adds 10-15km but if i drive whole cylinder that way,doesnt matters at all,that 10-15km extra wont turn into 25-40km ever

  10. #29
    PakWheeler Follow
    aakbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saadkhangul View Post
    Sir !!! a standing ovation and a big clap for your achievement.
    Agar paisay chahiye to mein wasey he bhaijj deta hoon. Why waste time in a round trip. Un paisoon ko frame karwa ky car ki front screen pe laga doo. Apni baat prove karny mein bhi paisy bachany hain aap ny.
    Please spare us from your myopic view of life. Its never been about saving a few litres for me. Jahan Allah ne 1.7 million diyey thay car khareedne ke liyay wahan hi itni himmat bhi di hay ke I spend atleast 300 litres a month on petrol. 10-15 litres ki bacchat meray liyey koi khass bat nahi. I already told above that I travel b/w Lhr and Isl every week. and I feel quite happy to drive at 85-100 rather than at 120. It keeps me quite fresh and it takes hardly 30-45 min. What I've observed that if I travel at 120 or so, it makes me tired by the time i reach my destination. If it were once in a while travel, i won't mind doing 120 either. Its all about different strokes for different folks.

    I also respect your choice of driving at whatever speed you like. At the same time I expect you to respect my choice as well. Don't try to think in a childish manner. Life is far more complicated than saving a few minutes for the sake of stupid fun.

    I hope you understand the point now.

  11. #30
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    a_n_memon88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaudhary9 View Post
    i have tried all that already,doesnt matters much,maybe helps in city not on this car
    i dont do hard brakes,but i do brake n keep safe distance n on bumps,i care for car over economy of 2 digits that i'd stop braking like taxi drivers do,also its auto,so cant slip tires
    n i dont think it matters how u reach 3k rpm,its rpm that matters at which u shift,do u really think if u reach 5k rpm slowly n shift at that,it will give u economy?
    khair normally i have tried when i reach 90km,i drive a little slow sometimes that adds 10-15km but if i drive whole cylinder that way,doesnt matters at all,that 10-15km extra wont turn into 25-40km ever
    Ab yaar mein koi cars ka expert to nahi jo apna experience hai woh share ker raha hoon or woh 3 gariyon ka hai Un 3 cars per yehi technique apply ki hai or mileage mein 20% ka difference mila hai. But all 3 of them were manual so may be auto may yeh cheez kam naa aayay.

    For example take my recent trip to islamabad and Murree I travelled around 850 kms on petrol with full time AC on and hill climbing and consumed 5500 rs petrol. My speed while going to islo was 110-120 km/hr and on return it was 120-130 km/hr. That also includes ride to murree and pir sohawa and back. That comes out to be 6.50 rs per km now that is around 16km/lr If you take petrol prices at 103. Now the car was loaded with 6 people and one lying in the trunk. i applied this technique throughout.

    My purpose was not to offend you but to support mr aakbar in his claim. If my 8 years old more than 1lac kms driven city can give this mileage with 6 people on board than definitely his city can do over 20 km/lr.

    Last september we were 2 people and at that time at speeds of around 110 I got an average of 18 km/l

    Last june while I was returning from multan as there on gt road the max speeds hovers at around 100 km/hr I got 19km/ltr with full load and Ac on.
    .

  12. #31
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    awais.9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    69
    Posts
    11,927
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a_n_memon88 View Post
    Ab yaar mein koi cars ka expert to nahi jo apna experience hai woh share ker raha hoon or woh 3 gariyon ka hai Un 3 cars per yehi technique apply ki hai or mileage mein 20% ka difference mila hai. But all 3 of them were manual so may be auto may yeh cheez kam naa aayay.

    For example take my recent trip to islamabad and Murree I travelled around 850 kms on petrol with full time AC on and hill climbing and consumed 5500 rs petrol. My speed while going to islo was 110-120 km/hr and on return it was 120-130 km/hr. That also includes ride to murree and pir sohawa and back. That comes out to be 6.50 rs per km now that is around 16km/lr If you take petrol prices at 103. Now the car was loaded with 6 people and one lying in the trunk. i applied this technique throughout.

    My purpose was not to offend you but to support mr aakbar in his claim. If my 8 years old more than 1lac kms driven city can give this mileage with 6 people on board than definitely his city can do over 20 km/lr.

    Last september we were 2 people and at that time at speeds of around 110 I got an average of 18 km/l

    Last june while I was returning from multan as there on gt road the max speeds hovers at around 100 km/hr I got 19km/ltr with full load and Ac on.
    .
    dont know about petrol but on cng obviously it cant go from extra 15km to 40km now
    khair once i went via expressway from isl to airport side with constant 80km/h on petrol,u dont know how hard it was to miss the fun lol
    but still average was same,though on cng that yields 15-20km extra like it does on motorway,strange but true

  13. #32
    PakWheeler Follow
    saadkhangul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Age
    23
    Posts
    751
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aakbar View Post
    Please spare us from your myopic view of life. Its never been about saving a few litres for me. Jahan Allah ne 1.7 million diyey thay car khareedne ke liyay wahan hi itni himmat bhi di hay ke I spend atleast 300 litres a month on petrol. 10-15 litres ki bacchat meray liyey koi khass bat nahi. I already told above that I travel b/w Lhr and Isl every week. and I feel quite happy to drive at 85-100 rather than at 120. It keeps me quite fresh and it takes hardly 30-45 min. What I've observed that if I travel at 120 or so, it makes me tired by the time i reach my destination. If it were once in a while travel, i won't mind doing 120 either. Its all about different strokes for different folks.

    I also respect your choice of driving at whatever speed you like. At the same time I expect you to respect my choice as well. Don't try to think in a childish manner. Life is far more complicated than saving a few minutes for the sake of stupid fun.

    I hope you understand the point now.
    Great !!! Sir now you boast off about how many litres you spend in a month. Please just end this right here. Pehly hi dimagh kharab ho gya hua ha garmi aur loadshedding sy. If further provoked you would wish that you should not have messed with me. I Highly respect you sir. That's why i gave you a standing ovation and a clap and call you SIR..!!
    None of the brave deserve fair....

  14. #33
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    awais.9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    69
    Posts
    11,927
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saadkhangul View Post
    Great !!! Sir now you boast off about how many litres you spend in a month. Please just end this right here. Pehly hi dimagh kharab ho gya hua ha garmi aur loadshedding sy. If further provoked you would wish that you should not have messed with me. I Highly respect you sir. That's why i gave you a standing ovation and a clap and call you SIR..!!
    haha yea this loadshedding n other things can really spin ur mind
    how about be a gentle man n let it go,over from both sides

  15. #34
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    a_n_memon88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaudhary9 View Post
    dont know about petrol but on cng obviously it cant go from extra 15km to 40km now
    khair once i went via expressway from isl to airport side with constant 80km/h on petrol,u dont know how hard it was to miss the fun lol
    but still average was same,though on cng that yields 15-20km extra like it does on motorway,strange but true
    Bhai aap nay apni civic purchasing kay baad kitnay kms chalayi hai?

  16. #35
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    airomerix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,373
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saadkhangul View Post
    Great !!! Sir now you boast off about how many litres you spend in a month. Please just end this right here. Pehly hi dimagh kharab ho gya hua ha garmi aur loadshedding sy. If further provoked you would wish that you should not have messed with me. I Highly respect you sir. That's why i gave you a standing ovation and a clap and call you SIR..!!
    You need to show some respect incase you expect the same in return. Otherwise no one really needs your standing ovations and you 'Sirs'.

    Now coming to my experience. I too drive at 90kph EVERY WEEK from Lahore to islamabad and guess what? My 2010 vti oriel pros gives 18 km/l. Now before you start off with your cheap commentry, please get some fresh air. Katra katra darya banta hai. 100-200 ki kadar aap k liye nahin hogi. Wohi ager mein sadqay mein de doun to Allah mujhe lakhoun return mein deta hai. Period.
    R18 boyz!.....Powered by Honda

  17. #36
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    awais.9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    69
    Posts
    11,927
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a_n_memon88 View Post
    Bhai aap nay apni civic purchasing kay baad kitnay kms chalayi hai?
    i think 10-15k
    i got it tuned on petrol,flush etc n after that there was difference of only 1rs/km lol even when i drove at that 80km/h constant speed
    if i drive above 4k then it consumes more cng n so would do for petrol
    but cng is cheap n have to get it almost on daily basis so i tend to enjoy it esp after getting cng or when going to get it filled again

  18. #37
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    awais.9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    69
    Posts
    11,927
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by airomerix View Post
    You need to show some respect incase you expect the same in return. Otherwise no one really needs your standing ovations and you 'Sirs'.

    Now coming to my experience. I too drive at 90kph EVERY WEEK from Lahore to islamabad and guess what? My 2010 vti oriel pros gives 18 km/l. Now before you start off with your cheap commentry, please get some fresh air. Katra katra darya banta hai. 100-200 ki kadar aap k liye nahin hogi. Wohi ager mein sadqay mein de doun to Allah mujhe lakhoun return mein deta hai. Period.
    18kmpl wow
    n 90 on reborn,badi himat hai
    i dont cross 120 though cox of speed cams....also i feel fear

  19. #38
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hash4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    24,380
    Follows
    18
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    3
    Good Answers
    13

    Default

    actual avg is how much distance you travelled and how much you spent to top it up
    meter display avg is a toy to kill time on long journeys imo
    memon is right, its all about how you shift and keeping the rev's low
    Life is short and very unpredictable just like a Quarter mile .....

  20. #39
    PakWheeler Follow
    aakbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saadkhangul View Post
    Great !!! Sir now you boast off about how many litres you spend in a month. Please just end this right here. Pehly hi dimagh kharab ho gya hua ha garmi aur loadshedding sy. If further provoked you would wish that you should not have messed with me. I Highly respect you sir. That's why i gave you a standing ovation and a clap and call you SIR..!!

    I truly believe you better visit a good psychiatrist real quickly and get yourself examined since you already mentioned keh “pehaly hi damagh kharab ho gaya hua hay”. Many others have also noticed....just look at what others have to say about you.
    Meray piyaray bhaiyya....i never messed with you as it was you who somehow considered statements “overstating and boasting” for those who mentioned mileage of their cars. You didn’t like my reply and now showing us your true colors.
    Plz spare us the misery of your kharab damagh. Instead of spending time here on pakwheels, visit a doc. I’m sure with quick diagnosis you will get better. Allah ap ko sehatyab karey.

  21. #40
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    d3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Actual Figure I recorded from 0 to 16 Km/l

    Add fuel for 1000 k Rs @ Reserve of 10 km left I Trip my Meter to Zero & Got _ _:_ _

    Now journey begin from Home to Office & Office to Home
    Daily Travel : 51 Km
    Time : Un known....Bec of HELL Traffic..
    Car: 1.3 City 2010
    Fuel: PSO regualr
    Function : AC on
    Km Done: 158km @ Reserver level of average 10km left

    Question is that why i dotn get 160km ...Ans is simple...Bahi High way per Signal be tu hoty hy na... Standing car also cunsume Petrol....

    Now I got exact figure that is 16 so its mean ODO meter is right... Happy customer of 1.3.... & Hope 1.5 will do more...

    How to increase more average...Simple use Good quality fuel & less RPM....

    Mileage  City 13 ivtec MT vs City 15 Aspire -1190799

    Dont ask me to speed up see trafic @ Highway....

    Mileage  City 13 ivtec MT vs City 15 Aspire -1190800

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •