I have few questions regarding thermostat valve, as I have identified mine as stuck open
1. What is the actual life of thermostat valve like these items will eventually fail so when is the best time to replace them as preventive maintenance work as we know if fail can severely heat the engine and can further damage it.
2. Should we install the one available from scrapyard market such as Sultan Kah Khoo if your original failed for some reason.
3. Can we trust the local shops who sells thermostat valve either as brand new or second hand, as I am sure that they must be Chines.
4. Mine one bought from Honda motors failed within a year, this means that they are not selling the genuine equipment even though I paid them Rs. 1200.
5. Best source to buy from.
6. Will the thermostat valve of Toyata will fit into Honda or for matter of fact the new model Honda will fit into old model Honda or vice versa.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad