Advice on car cover
Hi everyone. Is car cover an effective thing? I own a city 2015 only driven for 2 months.
1. My car is parked outside in open 24 hours a day.
2. I cover it up only at night.
3. It's a pain in *** to cover and uncover the car.
4. I cannot clean the car and cover every time I use it.
5. Cover does not stop the moisture.
My questions are:-
Why do we use car cover ? Is it because of cold weather, fog, humidity, rain or sun?
I suspect that every time I put the cover on and off it scratches the dirt on cars body leaving minor scratches.
So should I use a cover or not ?
If not then paint work will stay fine if car is parked outside?
Thank you for reading such a long post :-)
Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums