0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Guys wish me luck

I have planned to sue honda city sales for delivering my car and its almost four months. I had booked honda city 1.3 prosmatic with full payment on 10th august. Still there is no clue of my car arrival. Newly launched car delivery system of honda website show 31st December as tentative delivery date. We opted for city because of less booking time compared to toyota after selling our cultus. With no car for almost 4 months in house i have faced many problems with all family. After talking to my lawyer friend he is preparing legal notice through consumer court to honda city sales Lahore. Guys wish me luck.

Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Good luck. Hope it works out in your favour.

Sent from my iPad using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vixeebutt View Post
    I have planned to sue honda city sales for delivering my car and its almost four months. I had booked honda city 1.3 prosmatic with full payment on 10th august. Still there is no clue of my car arrival. Newly launched car delivery system of honda website show 31st December as tentative delivery date. We opted for city because of less booking time compared to toyota after selling our cultus. With no car for almost 4 months in house i have faced many problems with all family. After talking to my lawyer friend he is preparing legal notice through consumer court to honda city sales Lahore. Guys wish me luck.

When you book the car, what delivery date you got ?
    The amount which you will pay to Lawyer, perhaps the same amount you can pay extra at showroom to lift a prompt availability.

This case will not be so strong. Eventually it will be you who have to suffer more. Honda is multi-billion company in PK and rarely your action will be noticed.
    How can I say this? because I have been through some legal proceedings in last few years and at the end, nothing happens and we have to end up in compromises. PK courts are so busy. They will give you next date, then next date and then another next date and so on. After 1~2 years, court will order Honda to give you car with fine of Rs. 10,000/- for late delivery. Its not Europe my dear.
    But even then I appreciate your courage. At-least someone will raise the voice against such inconvenience.
    Be Addicted To Help Others.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

max 3 months wait period is allowed. . .if u dun get yet u can proceed legally. . .honda will pay you fine penality. . .but lawyer stuff is tuff
    KK

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tintin1 View Post
    When you book the car, what delivery date you got ?
    The amount which you will pay to Lawyer, perhaps the same amount you can pay extra at showroom to lift a prompt availability.

This case will not be so strong. Eventually it will be you who have to suffer more. Honda is multi-billion company in PK and rarely your action will be noticed.
    How can I say this? because I have been through some legal proceedings in last few years and at the end, nothing happens and we have to end up in compromises. PK courts are so busy. They will give you next date, then next date and then another next date and so on. After 1~2 years, court will order Honda to give you car with fine of Rs. 10,000/- for late delivery. Its not Europe my dear.
    But even then I appreciate your courage. At-least someone will raise the voice against such inconvenience.
    consumer court is great, and one does not even need a lawyer to do it. its nothing like civil court...
    RIP

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vixeebutt View Post

When you booked on 11 August what did city sales guy promise you delivery of your vehicle ? did you get the PBO number when you did full payment ? If you got PBO at the same day and city sales promised you delivery in a month or so only then you have a claim.

As the 3 month delivery rule is stayed by sindh high court so that is nothing going to help you..
    RIP

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ok an update. I have met my dealer at city sales dealership after discussing it with my lawyer freind.
    I politely threatened the dealer about legal notice and that its almost 4 months. To which he showed to be casual thing but then I noticed he was feeling the pressure now. Then out blue he said something about mark-up. That will be obliged to pay customer in case of delay due to fault or part unavailability which in my case is prosmatic kit unavailability. And on date of delivery the honda will calculate and pay you the markup based on capital paid on time of booking. On inquiry he informed me no any other prosmatic car os delivered from past month or so due to this reason. Same happened in 2011 when Japan was hit by tsunami . Honda paid markups to delayed deliveries customer.
    So brothers any of you know about this markup thing?

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List