95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda City Fan Club

(Maintainence schedule added at the end)

Hi guys..!!! I thought we should have a Fan club for honda city.Theres already a fourm for City but thats dedicated to city steermatic only.in this club,we shall hav steermatic,idsi,cvt nd all models of city and all their variants. Well the history of this car is somewhat like this...

First generation (1997-2000) On january 22nd 1997,the first Honda City was launched as a sedan.The city was always made for families and not for racing or sports.Thats why they were always equiped with the latest or sometimes firsts in the market.The interior was always very comforting and the seating position is also very comfortable.It had the options of power windows,and side view mirrors for the top model though they were not there in the base model.Power steeing,front seatbelts,digital clock,AC was available in the basic model too.One the outside,it was very elegantly designed.Beautiful,handsome and decent.Under the hood,it had a 1300cc 16valve SOHC engine ,and was the first car to have 16-valve in 1300cc category.

Second generation (2000-2003) On January 20th 2000, Honda replaced the original City of 1997 with an update.This model of city had the basic shape of its predecessor.but with new crystal head lamps at the front,power side view mirrors and a chrome lining around the rear numberplate garnish.It was the first car in pakistan to have rear crystal headlights.It had two varients. Exi and Exi-s.The Exi had manual windows and side view mirrors,body colored licence plate garnish(not chromed), semi-fabric seat covers, 165/13 tyres,black door mirrors and no high mount stop lamp.But the Exi-s had all these things in it.The outside looked more gracefull with crystal lights and some new lines on the exterior.The engine in both of them were same.But this one had Programed fuel injection(PGM-Fi).There was optional 4-speed automatic transmission available. The engine engine's maximum horse power=90/6400 and maximum torque =11.5/4700 This model was produced until 2003

Honda City Fan Club -536755

Honda City Fan Club -536756

Third generation (2003-2005) On 23rd August 2003, the third-generation Honda City was launched which had a totally new shape.It was a very stylish and aerodynamic shape introduced in pakistan for the first time.It also was the first car to introduce i-dsi (intelligence-dual and sequential ignation) and CVT (continuously variable transmission) in Pakistan.It had an engine which is higly fuel economic and was build specially for better fuel economy.This car was equipped with power windows(pinch free) , power side view mirrors, tilt adjustable steering column and yet another first,the EPS or electriconic power steering.it made the steering very very soft to turn and also it had no oil used in it so it had no maintanence required.Other featrure of this car is that its the first Euro 3 comliant car in pakistan,that means that its very low on harmful emmisions.The EURO 3 emission standard are applicable in Europe from the year 2000, they are considered to be amongst the most strict standards worldwide. The standard limits emissions to 2.1 g/kWh CO, 0.66 g/kWh HC, 5.0 g/kWh NOx, 0.1 g/kWh particles. Another striking feature is, the boot space(400ltrs).it was bigger then any local car availabe at that time.This car was basically meant for families.it had two glove compartments,a big boot,empty space under the rear seats, four glass holders,and also, a smal space provided in the two front doors.And guess what? All of these options were available in the basic version.This city was divided on just the basis of the drive-train.One was manual,and other was automatic. On the outside,this car was designed very sophisticatedly,it looked smaller than other cars in size from outside but is alot more spacious inside.the body design was an immediate hit among fans and poeple who knew somthing about this type of things.Even the side view mirrors are designed to cut through air.

Honda City Fan Club -536757

Fourth generation (2005-present) In september 2005,the fourth generation City was released.It was basically a face-lifted version on the previous model.it is known as the City ZX in Thailand, India, the New City in Malaysia and City in Pakistan.The most significant changes are a new exterior (new front grille, new headlamps, new fog lights, newtaillights and bumpers). The front end has been extended forward by 65 mm (2.6 in) while the rear has been extended by 15 mm (0.6 in). The VTEC trim have 15 inch alloy wheels as standard equipment. Interior changes are minor but it does include an armrest for the driver.The rest remains almost same as in the previous model. The engine remains the same but the intake manifold has been modified, resulting a 10% temperature drop in the intake air temperature (IAT), the suspension has been upgraded as well. Honda City in Pakistan are using CVT gearbox for both i-DSI and VTEC variants. The CVT-VTEC 1.5L gearbox is equipped with a Simulated 7-Speed Automated Manual Transmission (AMT) using paddle shift buttons. This is very rare for a subcompact of its class.This VTEC variant was called City-steermatic.

Honda City Fan Club -214737

Steermatic:- The steermatic is basicaly a name of a technology used in the city VTEC 1.5L model.this model had a different engine than the idsi.it had a 1.5L engine with an auto transmission.this was not any other auto transmission.its is steermatic,means that you can change gears just by push of a button on the steering wheel.this is basically used in F1 racing.It has 2 options,either you drive on fully automated CVT option,or you select a virtual manual transmission.For this,you would change the gears when you want with a push of a button.This model also have an opitiron meter and also stock imported 15" alloy rims with bridgestone Potenza tyres. This technology is very sophisticated and advanced,which,sadly was'nt accepted by the buyers in Pakistan because they simply could not understand it and hence,this particular model of city was discontined.

I-dsi:- I-dsi stands for Intelligence-dual and sequential ignation.In this type of engine,two spark plugs are employed for each cylinder.That makes 8 spark plugs instead of 4 plugs used by most cars.Adding of an additional plug assures complete burning and utilizing the last drop of fuel thrown into the cylinders which would provide you the best performace and better fuel consumption.Not all the times the 8 plugs are working,but when u push your car through high revs or speeds,all of them work simeltaneously and thats when ypu can feel the difference.But theres one drawback in it,this engine is equiped with 8 valves not 16.Hence it decreased the performance and city seems to be out of breath after 5000RPMs,but as this is basically a family car,performance is not the priority.The best thing about this was the fuel economy,about which,you can read the paragraph below.

Fifth generation (2009 onwards) On 31th january 2009,the fifth generation of the honda City was launched in Pakistan.Which was an immediate hit among the fans.The previous Honda City was criticised due to its shape,but this time the best thing was the shape,which is even more aerodynamic then the previous one and also resembles the big Honda brothers,Civic and Accord.The best thing about the exterior of this City is the front view of the car.The wide,sleek and elegently designed radiator grill gives a refreashing look to the car.The dimesions of the car are almost similar to those of the older model.The sharp lines on the hood gives the city some attitude on the road.The boot space is increased about 25%,from 400ltrs to 506ltrs.But the good news doesnt end there,under the hood,There is a fairly powerful 1.3L SOHC VTEC engine.which produces a healthy 100bhp,enough for a 1.3L car.But dont think that you would have to lose something on the fuel economy side to get this sort of power.The fuel economy is actually improved.Some indian car expert magzines gave the figures of 22km/ltr for the auto transmission,which is the best in its class.The emission standards are improved as well.Previous city was Euro 3 compliant,but the new city is Euro 4 compliant.which means that your car is enviornment friendly.The only thing which you need to be concered about is the interior,which feels abit cramped campared to the previous City,but there is a reason to it.In the pervious city.the hood and the trunk had only a small portion of the exterior length covered,and the cabin was much bigger,which gave nice interior space,but from outside,the car looked ugly to some eyes.To correct this ugliness,the car was redesigned with increased hood and trunk length from outside,this made it look much better but the drawback was the lesser interior space.The second thing was the missing silver portions on the interior bits and panels of the Pakistani City.The interior would have felt lively only if some spots of it would have been in silver color.But you have alot other advantages,like 15" rims,ABS as standard,vtec engine,details of fuel milage on a special screen in the speedometer,huge boot and many other small things. In a nutshel,the new Honda City is much more refined comparitively to the previous one.The basic things which matter alot have been improved like the engine and the exterior design.The ride of the car is also improved,thanks to the small changes in the suspension.All in all,its still a great package if you see it the value-for-money way in Pakistani market atleast.

Honda City Fan Club - 20012009 28429 17y pakwheels28com291 n1a pakwheels28com29 W8V PakWheels28com29

Fuel Consumption:- The 2005 face-lifted Honda City i-DSI achieved an impressive 26.2km per liter of fuel consumption during a challenge in June 2007. The challenge requires the vehicle to be occupied by 4 persons (including the driver), air conditioning being switched on and a load of luggage. The whole route stretched more than 660km that consists of not only highway driving but also hill climbing. ==================================== Source:-My self mostly,wikipedia and Honda atlas.

In Short:- In short,according to me,all this proves that Honda City has been a great car for a family to have at all times for more than a decade now.It has proven its self to be a complete car one would need at a price tag it is available for.An im one of the thousands of satisfied owners of it for the past one year. Now all we need are your comments and thoughts upon this small wonder.And also do make sure you post some pix of your own city if you have,of any model.Please feel free to express your feelings about this car.

Maintainence schedule:-

There have been a lot of queries regarding the maintainence shedule of Honda City. To help find members and guests find this information easily and quickly, i am writing the complete maintainence shedule which i have been following for the past 5 years for my car (180,000kms).Cost of completing the job may/may not be stated. Some of it may not be the same as that in maintainence book provided by Honda people. In that case, i ll state the reason of the difference.Here goes.

Oils:-
    Havoline formula 10W30 (3.7ltr) and oil filter change @ 3000kms. Cost 1900rs

Transmission oil (Manual transmission) 2 ltr @ 40,000kms.
    Honda original oil 1980rs (2ltr)
    Good quality Zic/ micking oil 800rs (2ltr)

Transmission oil ( Automatic transmission) 2lre @ 35,000kms
    Honda CVT oil ONLY (3.2-3.4L.) 1980rs

Brake oil
    Keep it topped up and change only if padel feels very soft n goes wayy down.
    Honda original oil

Clutch operation oil
    Keep it topped up and change only if you it shows signs of trouble

Parts change:-

Brake pads change:-
    recommended @ 30,000kms
    Can use any good quality pads. (labour 400rs for 4 wheels plus pads, from 500rs to 2500rs)

Fuel filter change @ 40,000kms (IF driven on petrol)

Air filter change @ 10,000kms Original Honda filter is best.Good quality guard filter is good too.
    980rs for OEM, 350rs for Guard filter.

Spark plugs @ 20,000kms Original Honda plugs (8 plugs for idsi. 4 for steermatic, new city ivtec and before-2003 model City)

Timing belt. Not required. From 2003 onwards, all honda Citys have timing chains instead of belts.They usually last a life time.

Tune-ups :-

Throttle body service @ 20,000kms Cost around 500rs
    Tappets adjustment / valve clearence @ 20,000kms Cost around 500rs

Brake adjustment front not required after pads change. rear @ 30,000kms (or when front pads changed)

Expected Life of Some parts:-

Brake pads 35,000kms if driven aggressively ( cost already mentioned)
    Clutch plate 110,000kms if driven aggressively ( around 2000rs labour and 6000rs for clutch+pressure plate)
    Clutch bearing 150,000kms (So change with clutch plate) (800rs)
    Tuneups can be delayed to 30,000kms IF the car is run in clean enviornment like in Islamabad etc (less dust)
    Engine oil change can be delays to 5,000kms but not good in long run.

Service Manual Honda City ids-i 2003-2008:-
    http://www.putlocker.com/file/CED54F8B8FB00360

Tip for keeping automatic transmission (Vario and steermatic) healthy on CNG:-
    Change engine oil at 3,000kms MAX.
    Tranny oil at 30,000kms
    Tune up (throttle and valve clearence) at 20,000kms
    Do NOT ignore idleing problems. Rough idleing means jerks to transmission and thats what kills it on CNG.
    Keep air filter clean and change at 10,000kms max.

Instrument cluster cleaning DIY
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/d-i...ening-cleaning
    Console box opening and spray painting DIY
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/d-i...-respray-diy-1
    A/c service, the easy way
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/air...ck-c-service-1
    Honda City GTG at kallar kahar
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/get...g-kallar-kahar
    2nd Honda City GTG at kallar kahar
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/get...ar-23-dec-12-a

Thats all for now.
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Took delivery of City M/T Aspire today and looking for suitable replacement for the pre-fitted 175/65 R15 84T Eurostar tires. I have read numerous recommendations in this thread and others @ PW. Yoko Advan db (v551) 185/65 R15 88H seems a popular choice while some others are recommending 195/60 R15 88H. Michelin Energy Savers are also recommended but I remember reading that they do not last as long as the others. Can anyone clarify on that? Also read about some Dunlop recommendations but no specific tire model details or comparison with the previously mentioned options.

My concerns and priorities in no particular order are:

1 - Comfort (City's stiff suspension is hard on the back)
    2 - Handling (both Dry and Wet driving conditions)
    3 - Braking capability
    4 - Fuel economy (a concern due to rising fuel prices)
    5 - Noise
    6 - Relative tire life

Can some of the experienced members who have got their City's tires changed suggest on which one are the better option(s) with regards to the above concerns/points? Please also suggest shops or distributors (and contact details, if any) in Islamabad/Rawalpindi region where freshly manufactured tires of the recommended model/brand could be purchased for the best price.

Also, will changing the tire size from 175 to 185 or 195 void any warranty from Honda?

I would appreciate any help you guys can give in this regard. Thanks!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aa78 View Post
    Took delivery of City M/T Aspire today and looking for suitable replacement for the pre-fitted 175/65 R15 84T Eurostar tires. I have read numerous recommendations in this thread and others @ PW. Yoko Advan db (v551) 185/65 R15 88H seems a popular choice while some others are recommending 195/60 R15 88H. Michelin Energy Savers are also recommended but I remember reading that they do not last as long as the others. Can anyone clarify on that? Also read about some Dunlop recommendations but no specific tire model details or comparison with the previously mentioned options.

My concerns and priorities in no particular order are:

1 - Comfort (City's stiff suspension is hard on the back)
    2 - Handling (both Dry and Wet driving conditions)
    3 - Braking capability
    4 - Fuel economy (a concern due to rising fuel prices)
    5 - Noise
    6 - Relative tire life

Can some of the experienced members who have got their City's tires changed suggest on which one are the better option(s) with regards to the above concerns/points? Please also suggest shops or distributors (and contact details, if any) in Islamabad/Rawalpindi region where freshly manufactured tires of the recommended model/brand could be purchased for the best price.

Also, will changing the tire size from 175 to 185 or 195 void any warranty from Honda?

I would appreciate any help you guys can give in this regard. Thanks!
    Yokohama Advan DB are tipped as the best ranking tyres commercially available in our market and that's why they are one of the most expensive ones. There are so many satisfied users of this tyre here on PakWheels. Comfort, fuel saving and low noise are its strong points and this tyre is one of the class leaders. It also performs satisfactorily in handling, braking and tyre life aspects. I have also booked MT aspire and have plans to go for these tyres as soon as i get the delivery.
    I shall suggest 185/65/15s becoz of taller side wall which affords more cushion for the hard suspension of the car. Also, 185 width ensures that the fuel economy does not suffer.
    I dont think the warranty gets void if you stay within the accepted parameters.
    Al-Khalid,(6TD2, 1200 hp): In line horizontally opposed, 6 cylinders 12 pistons, 2 stroke liquid cooled multi-fuel engine with turbo super charger and indirect fuel injection

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by homayoon View Post
    Yokohama Advan DB are tipped as the best ranking tyres commercially available in our market and that's why they are one of the most expensive ones. There are so many satisfied users of this tyre here on PakWheels. Comfort, fuel saving and low noise are its strong points and this tyre is one of the class leaders. It also performs satisfactorily in handling, braking and tyre life aspects. I have also booked MT aspire and have plans to go for these tyres as soon as i get the delivery.
    I shall suggest 185/65/15s becoz of taller side wall which affords more cushion for the hard suspension of the car. Also, 185 width ensures that the fuel economy does not suffer.
    I dont think the warranty gets void if you stay within the accepted parameters.
    Thanks for the reply!

185/65/15 results in an increase in sidewall height... about 2% speedometer reading change from the stock config. Will it not have adverse effect on the ABS effectiveness and fuel economy?

Do you have any shops/distributor in mind from whom to purchase your set when your car is delivered?

Regarding the warranty, is it confirmed from Atlas Honda? What are the acceptable parameters, if so?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have a city the new one and have 185s only after specifically asking the showroom guy if it voids warranty he said no....195s he said yes but not 185s......everyones story might be different. .,...my two cents

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbila View Post
    Those A-wholes!!!! thats what they try to do when someone pulls in with an issue that is not usual and for which they ll have to WORK to find out whats wrong... i ve had similar, infact worst experiences with them and thats why i always suggest ppl to stay away from these stealerships... im glad ur issue was finally recognized and fixed relatively easily, are u still considering to get a corolla?
    Sounds like a nightmare and reminded me of my experience.....Two parts:1. When I first bought my honda city after a few days I realized that the paint was off in some areas....you wont believe it but you could see the check pattern in the sunlight....I took the car to them like 8 times to get the issue resolved.....i first me the showroom manager....he was like oh the paint is okay your eyes are bad.....I verified it through a couple of connections and the the neutral yet powerful people explained to them in no uncertain terms that the paint was off..........

I met their owner the second time and he gave me some long lecture of how he makes x amount of money per day because he sells x amount of cars per day and telling me I should get into this business.....I was like are you kidding me.....I have a major issue....here...told me to come back the next day and he will get his paint guy......the paint guy obviously endorsed his boss and said nothing up with it..........the issue dragged on I had to come a few more times.....he then said if he was to paint the car again I would have to bear the cost ......

Then he said let me check it again and said oh yes some of the paint is off but only in certain areas and we will repaint that....rest assured I gave him hell and insisted my way.........well the issue got resolved eventually....but took like a month..............this was honda defence.........I mean their customer service really sucks.........Later on I had some issue with the car and took it to the honda dealer down the road from the korangi one owned by some parsi dude...and their customer service was better but they screwed up abit on certain areas and again I had to make a couple of rounds there........

I realize after reading a few posts here( am new to this forum normally post on the car entertainment section) that it is common amongst many.....I think why they get away with stuff like this is because firstly their is no consumer choice in pakistan...........either rollas, honda or suzukis....so these guys get away with murder...the same cars in other countries are loaded with so many options it is insane because they know if they do not make their cars attractive some one will just buy from another auto maker............i was wondering if someone else had a similar issue after purchasing a new city........

Another downside I find with this car is the clutch I mean it just does not release easily and sometimes have to tap it a few times.......i dont know if this is common and the picks are disappointing in first and second.............for a new technology........

I wish the days of 96 were here again...i was one of the first honda civic vti purchasers here and enjoyed the hell out of that car.......had it naturally aspirated to the max and it flew i mean what a pleasure to drive won me many duels............even stock the car was dynamite but with work done it just flew......beauty but as the years went on did require alot of work.,.....but thats also cause how I drove it back then...........but I remember clean buy from Honda shah re faisal at the time jet black nothing wrong with the paint clutch good stuff in good working order.......good management at the time in dealerships and buying a car at the time was a fun experience...........that honda vti was what dreams were made of....honda did a superb job with that vintage,....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^ Thanks for the reply!

I have been reading up on the Yoko Advan series and it seems that its wet performance is subpar. People say they lost driving confidence when road was wet. Safety is and will always remain a concern. Any comments on this? Here are a couple links if anyone else wants to read up on this concern:

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-a#post3396859
    Yokohama Advan Db V551 - Autoworld Forum
    Yokohama Advan Db V551 - Autoworld Forum
    Tyres for Camry - MyCarForum
    Tyre Reviews

Interesting video on wet tests for v550 (AVS). Wet braking distance tests at 4:45 onwards:

http://www.youtube.com/embed/u02SFvuDnqE

For those who have been using Advan DB tires for some time, what is the rate of wear compared to other tires used?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Using advan db in 185 65 15 in my city from day one. Been around 6000 kilometers till today and every kilometer has been a pleasure drive. They are super quiet and outstanding on fuel economy. I am getting around 14 km per liter in local with ac and 20 to 21 on long routes. Superb grip in both dry and wet.by far the best tyres I have ever driven

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Any tire shop recs for the Yoko v551 185/65/15?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

About buying yokohama advan db tyres. I'd suggest dont buy the smuggled ones. They're a little cheap but their dates might be tampered. 185/65/15 is a size that's usually not available easily. I got my tyres directly from the sole distributor that's in karachi. Do an online transfer to them and they'll ship it to you via daewoo. Pm me if you need further details. Also first you can visit Asad Tyres in Sadar Rawalpindi and buy it from them if it's available.

Many shopkeepers will suggest you to go for 195/65/15 but dont listen to them. 185/65/15 is far better than that for Honda City.

Regards

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its a bit off topic (sorry for that) but i might get some experts comments here. I bought a Honda Airwave after selling my City 09. Airwave have same engine and transmission as of the Steermatic. almost 90% Japanese cars meters are reversed so dont know the actual mileage. Car will be arriving in 2 days, I have to plan following things.
    1- CVT oil change
    2- Engine oil change
    3- Oil filter change
    4- Air filter change
    5- Plugs change
    6- Throttle body cleaning
    7- Valve clearance
    8- break service

All will be done from Honda 3s , What else should I take care about?
    Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by noone View Post
    Many shopkeepers will suggest you to go for 195/65/15 but dont listen to them. 185/65/15 is far better than that for Honda City.

Regards
    Yes, I have seen that pro 195/65 attitude here. Apart from the theoretical mileage factor, ABS operation effects and speedometer 4% difference from actual speed, why is 195/65 not a good idea? The avid recommendations for the 195/65 size from shop owners and other car servicing/repair personnel here is enough to convince anyone that 195/65 is the right idea! They look at me strange when I talk about 185/65 and say 195/65 looks better.

I talked to the Yoko distributor in Karachi and the guy there, to his credit, recommended 185/65 over 195/60 and 195/65.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ahmed, after its first bath from the north, heres what it looks like from the front
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Detailer)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

How the front and rear end are now stanced, though have to raise the rear end a bit, its gotten a bit too much for my liking. Rims coming in now, along with some performance mods....
    OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Detailer)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

At which shop in Islamabad/Pindi can one expect the most return on the original Eurostar tires with under 50km mileage? For those who sold the Eurostars, how much return did you get and which shop/dealer did you sold them to? Need quick help on this matter. Thanks.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cool

honda city fan club -1Honda City Fan Club -1040645
    O Chaa Gaye hoo!! Usman Bhaiya !! Total TABAHII Moll!! Hats Off to Your SUPERR HOTTYY Looking City!! Its really Mouth Watering yarraa!! I've been waiting for these Super Mods Since You Told me about that on the Phone!! & Im desperately Waiting for the The HOTYY Rims & other Great Mods !!!

Well Usman Bhai Choice is your's! I just saw & wanted to give you a Suggestion! How About Smoking the Front Lights, So then the Orange tint that You've pasted will Look Much More Superbb Like the ACURA CSX Given Below!! I hope you like it!
    Honda City Fan Club -1040649

Honda City Fan Club -1040647
    Pakistan needs MaSsive Over-HAULING!! So either stay or Just Leave it!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    34 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FederalAgent View Post
    Its a bit off topic (sorry for that) but i might get some experts comments here. I bought a Honda Airwave after selling my City 09. Airwave have same engine and transmission as of the Steermatic. almost 90% Japanese cars meters are reversed so dont know the actual mileage. Car will be arriving in 2 days, I have to plan following things.
    1- CVT oil change
    2- Engine oil change
    3- Oil filter change
    4- Air filter change
    5- Plugs change
    6- Throttle body cleaning
    7- Valve clearance
    8- break service

All will be done from Honda 3s , What else should I take care about?

Your planing is rite, include coolant & brake fluid & also asked 3S guys to scan it through steermatic software so all the sensors will be cross checked & then also checked it on road , D , MD , S , MS , L , it fun

good luck
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/members-member-rides/266031-accord7362s-merc-thanks-god-loved-ones-who-remember-me-prayers ,199119-thanks-god-2011-ford-edge-limited-awd-3-5-v6

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

NEWS.... Honda City launched with factory-fitted CNG (but not in Pakistan ofcourse) in Thailand.. Here is the link

Honda City CNG launched in Thailand from 659k baht

Its too bad that we're getting away from a fuel that's more environmental friendly and in real is abundant in Pakistan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by accord7362 View Post
    Your planing is rite, include coolant & brake fluid & also asked 3S guys to scan it through steermatic software so all the sensors will be cross checked & then also checked it on road , D , MD , S , MS , L , it fun

good luck
    Thanks a lot for replying. things you mentioned added in the list just one thing more, whats the best engine oil for steermatic I mean i dont want much expensive oil, suggest me some mid range oil which is best for this engine, and can we shift from D to S or S to D while moving or we have to stop the car and than shift. .
    Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks a lot for replying. things you mentioned added in the list just one thing more, whats the best engine oil for steermatic I mean i dont want much expensive oil, suggest me some mid range oil which is best for this engine, and can we shift from D to S or S to D while moving or we have to stop the car and than shift. .
    For oil I will suggest you to use 5W40 or 5W30 fully synthatic oil alongwith change of oil filter. Maximum mileage as per local mechanics this oil gives is around 10000KM but I prefer changing the oil after 4000KM alongwith Filter as well.

And for gear I snapped a CVT manual from HONDA USA and it does not say anything regarding the car should be moving or not to change from D to S or S to D but it does contain good points see if you or any other member understands and help me out as well.

honda city fan club -1

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    34 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yes you can shift it from D to S while move , but don't make it your habit

regarding oil, in Pakistan the main thing is to get the Aik# oil otherwise 2# Mobil is dangerous than aik# dalda , the best thing is to kn the history I dont kn which oil she was drinking in japan , but to get a start you can try honda fully synthetic oil , otherwise lot of guru's are here regarding oil my knowledge is very limited
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/members-member-rides/266031-accord7362s-merc-thanks-god-loved-ones-who-remember-me-prayers ,199119-thanks-god-2011-ford-edge-limited-awd-3-5-v6

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List