6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lightbulb The Official Honda Civic 2012 Post

Hi. So Finally,new design of Civic 2012 has been revealed. Its going to be available early next year or maybe in the end of 2011. I'm not talking about Pakistan! Let see when it get launch there..my guess it will launch in mid 2012,lets hope for the best. Enjoy picture
    The Official Honda Civic 2012 Post -202779 The Official Honda Civic 2012 Post -202780 The Official Honda Civic 2012 Post -202781 The Official Honda Civic 2012 Post -202782 The Official Honda Civic 2012 Post -202783

MOD EDIT: This post has been labelled to be the official Civic 2012/new shape one. All discussion pertaining to this vehicle must be discussed here. No other thread will be entertained. Everyone is requested to redirect any old/new topic here. Thank you.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Anyway, coming back to the topic and sticking TO it :p

Do you think they're going to launch the 2.4 litre engine in Pakistan? As an ultra high end model of Civic? Considering the Accord has become almost impossible to buy given its price and all?

I read somewhere that In Taiwan, Thailand etc the price of Civic is going to be very near to that of the Accord so maybe Atlas should launch an Si version of the Civic in Pakistan as well.

What say you people?
    Hands. Heart. Soul. Porsche. ♥

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Zeejigs View Post
    look i can also call civic a shitvic and city as honda shity but i dont call such names cause one likes his car which ever he owns! similarlly i also dont like you people calling corolla a cow rolla! airomerix going to extreme side says toyota fans worship cow as their holy religion!!!!FOR GOD SAKE thats enoghh to become highly cheap and showing your cheapness! coming to the topic,sir its your opinion and i respect it but dont try to convince your ideas and thoughts on me!i still feel that is dashboard could be far better in design! i didnt like its tiltness! this is IMO!ufffffffffffffffffffffff
    i think airo made a point, THE POINT, need i say more?
    and listen i dont have anything against you, or you liking something i call a cowrolla, but hey its a free world, remember, you have your perspective, and im countering it with mine, NOT WANTING YOU TO CHANGE IT WHAT SO EVER, thats what usually people do on public forums, they discuss, give re-buttles and refute something they think isnt correct, no need to take the heat bro, relax, cowrolla is a good car too, happy?

and well you're no one to judge anyone as well no?, calling someone cheap on a public forum makes you..?
    khair lets not go there, lets stick to cars!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ammarspk View Post
    Don't know but the thing is now a days almost every thing can be done using steering mounted controls why would any one leave those buttons beside and go for manually pushing those buttons and as far as the upcoming model is concern, it will surely does all the things as i can see from the pictures.

I think the driver orientation is much more like a distraction from driver.
    yes thats the whole point, steering mounted controls would also favour the driver no?
    but since those would be pretty expensive in a country like Pakistan, is there a harm in going for the alternative?
    and since you're talking about personal attack, i didnt attack anyone personally, neither did i mention his name and said something which might affront him, calling a car cowrolla, is that personal attack? well i dont think so, plus i think you read what airo posted, i hope the picture is clear now.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jayb View Post

Do you think they're going to launch the 2.4 litre engine in Pakistan? As an ultra high end model of Civic? Considering the Accord has become almost impossible to buy given its price and all?

I read somewhere that In Taiwan, Thailand etc the price of Civic is going to be very near to that of the Accord so maybe Atlas should launch an Si version of the Civic in Pakistan as well.

What say you people?
    Quite thoughful but its duties and taxes will almost double. And i dont think the standards we have here, Honda Japan will in any way allow us to locally assemble such a wild version of civic with stripped off features may they be safety of sports related.
    R18 boyz!.....Powered by Honda

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

airo and cylestine just forget that what type of comments they posted in the past! they also know that what they wrote! just the difference is that i did not copy pasted ur doings and you copy pasted them! lol! wat a loser u people are! going and searching back! khuari ki had!lol i am not that khuwar to search the previous posts and to quote them again! aur waisay b airo to pakwheelers ko aukqat yaad dilata hai na! : P WHAT A HYPOCRITE U BOTH ARE!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jayb View Post

What say you people?
    i think that would be highly unlikely, people here always complain that the 1.8 is guzzling fuel, 2.4 would be hard to handle for the masses!..and since rumour has it that corolla is being offered in 1.6l, honda wouldnt take such a big step to launch a 2.4 in such a market.
    i think that the new civic is going to start somewhere from 18lakhs and go uptil 22
    fingers crossed

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

guys chill out Im sure none of u are the owners of Toyota or Honda motors, just let it go. both the cars looks good, I own 3 corollas but I like civic as well and I might buy it some day so be cool and have fun.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

airo and cylestine just forget that what type of comments they posted in the past! they also know that what they wrote! just the difference is that i did not copy pasted ur doings and you copy pasted them! lol! wat a loser u people are! going and searching back! khuari ki had!lol i am not that khuwar to search the previous posts and to quote them again! aur waisay b airo to pakwheelers ko aukqat yaad dilata hai na! : P WHAT A HYPOCRITE U BOTH ARE!
    Ofcourse you'll call it a khawari considering the level of insult you are bearing cuz of your idiotic acts.

YOU a toyota fan right? This is a civic thread, and you have already posted thrice what you feel about this car. Now you should leave this topic for technical disscussions and aspects of the car. Enough with YOUR OPINIONS on the subject.

Thanks!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Cheetah View Post
    yes thats the whole point, steering mounted controls would also favour the driver no?
    but since those would be pretty expensive in a country like Pakistan, is there a harm in going for the alternative?
    and since you're talking about personal attack, i didnt attack anyone personally, neither did i mention his name and said something which might affront him, calling a car cowrolla, is that personal attack? well i dont think so, plus i think you read what airo posted, i hope the picture is clear now.
    Well i was not favoring him as a person. I was favoring his point that being an intellectual and being a forum member, we should respect each others point of view. I personally don't think that we should fight on such things and on such a nice forum.

Further to say the least, we are always trying to justify our buy. I mean if you like it and if your satisfy with your buy than there is no better feeling than this but every one has its point of view no ??

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Cheetah View Post
    i think that would be highly unlikely, people here always complain that the 1.8 is guzzling fuel, 2.4 would be hard to handle for the masses!..and since rumour has it that corolla is being offered in 1.6l, honda wouldnt take such a big step to launch a 2.4 in such a market.
    i think that the new civic is going to start somewhere from 18lakhs and go uptil 22
    fingers crossed
    I would be the first one to buy 2.4 version

Anyways iam expecting some other version of R18. Dont you think they should introduce something better like how they introduced D16 stage 1, stage 2 and stage 3?

As 1.6 corolla, I think we need to have Honda Jazz here aswell. And city should be available in 1.5 aswell. Its always nice to have more engine choices.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by airomerix View Post
    Ofcourse you'll call it a khawari considering the level of insult you are bearing cuz of your idiotic acts.

YOU a toyota fan right? This is a civic thread, and you have already posted thrice what you feel about this car. Now you should leave this topic for technical disscussions and aspects of the car. Enough with YOUR OPINIONS on the subject.

Thanks!
    I think you cannot deny the fact that its an open forum and every body has a right to speak . I am in no way favoring him but the point is you need to understand and from the looks of it. He was just conveying his point of view regarding the vehicle.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It would cost slightly less then accord. so i doubt it.
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well i was not favoring him as a person. I was favoring his point that being an intellectual and being a forum member, we should respect each others point of view. I personally don't think that we should fight on such things and on such a nice forum.

Further to say the least, we are always trying to justify our buy. I mean if you like it and if your satisfy with your buy than there is no better feeling than this but every one has its point of view no ??
    I like your optimism, but giving opinion is one thing and imposing opinion is another. This very member [zeejigs] has a history of mindless blabbering and honda bashing only because someone from his relatives has a corolla 1.6 in Saudi Arabia. Like how immature can one be. He is quite an old member and he never used to be like that until someone brought corolla from his clan and then he found himself eligible for the post of honda basher.

The screen shots i have posted are on the record and yes he has been banned twice for the same reason.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by iLLDuDe786 View Post
    It would cost slightly less then accord. so i doubt it.
    Not at all. Only if it starts to get assembled here. It will hardly cost 25-30 lacs if all the international features are provided like traction control, lane assist, 18 inch alloys, cruise control, paddle shift, stability assist etc.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i totally respect his point of view that is why i wouldnt come up with replies like this * i dont call civic a shitvic *, if you scroll in the previous pages you can see how i was trying to tell him the goods of the tilted console, where he was posting pictures of trucks and saying that the interior is off trucks, and if you may see the colourful reply i came up with for what he said, he quoted others and said since those two people think he is right, he IS right, and he didnt reply to any of the colourful things ive written instead said that log us sey rang birangay font mein lar rahay hein.

and yes i couldnt agree more to this that jo apki cheez hoti hei if its making you happy, its the best, he can love his car as much as he wants to, and give out his perspective, which i think he already has, i dont have anything against him, saying it for the second time lol.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I like your optimism, but giving opinion is one thing and imposing opinion is another. This very member [zeejigs] has a history of mindless blabbering and honda bashing only because someone from his relatives has a corolla 1.6 in Saudi Arabia. Like how immature can one be. He is quite an old member and he never used to be like that until someone brought corolla from his clan and then he found himself eligible for the post of honda basher.

The screen shots i have posted are on the record and yes he has been banned twice for the same reason.
    I know but does this means that we should also bash him in return . The thing is we should be forgiving in nature otherwise things should be quite messy some times.

Furthermore, if you need to bash some one than bash those car manufacturers who are ripping people here and sell these expensive and outdated models here.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Anyways iam expecting some other version of R18. Dont you think they should introduce something better like how they introduced D16 stage 1, stage 2 and stage 3?

As 1.6 corolla, I think we need to have Honda Jazz here aswell. And city should be available in 1.5 aswell. Its always nice to have more engine choices.
    lol nahin yaar i was saying jo normal 1.8 version hoga that would start from 18 and go uptill 22, 2.4 tou ana hi nahin idhar, and even if it comes it would be i think well above 28-30, khush mat ho ziyada
    aj i showed my dad the pictures, he liked this gen a lot too, i hope kuch ho jaye aham aham haha!
    i wish the japs force the honda here to launch the mugen version of the 9th gen, if there would be any..thats would be one hell of a treat :

R16 maybe? but i like R18 the way it is, they may give a sports variant in the R18 with some better intake and exhaust systems.

i heard jazz was being launched when the swift was coming, but dont know what happened, china has R18 in its city, wll hows that?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Fact of the matter is, you're an imbecile. Do you even know the meaning of hypocrite? Try googling the term before using it. You're an epic failure, please save yourself whatever dignity that may be left and leave this thread.
    ProSpeed Imports -- www.prospeedimports.com -- Car parts direct from USA, Japan & Europe to your doorstep! Email us at special.requests@prospeedimports.com. Don't forget to ask about our special car wrapping, change the color of your car without changing the paint ;-)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Now this is unbelieveable 8 pages and on each and every1 u get to see shitvic cowrolla shitvic cowrolla shitvic cowrolla
    VTEC did not kicked in ooooo

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 309 View Post
    Now this is unbelieveable 8 pages and on each and every1 u get to see shitvic cowrolla shitvic cowrolla shitvic cowrolla
    actually honda fanatics(not honda lovers) could not digest that new civics dashboard is tilted towards the driver side awkwardly and now they are fighting and coming up with lame answers putting dirt on every ones character!

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

User Tag List