Aoa all,

I wanted to know that I have a Honda civic exi 2006 and it has some rust in the trunk where we put spare tyre and it has some rust underside of the left side of the car so some people say that to protect it or get rid of it their is some paint or some chemical thing which is applied at its bottom and rusted outer part and it is protected from rusting so if their is some thing like that please tell me what actually it is and how much will cost and from where It can be done in rwp/isl and please tell me the price or just tell me a guess

Sent from my T300 using PW Forums mobile app