Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Rain water leakage in 9th gen civic.Help required!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Question Rain water leakage in 9th gen civic.Help required!!

AoA PW!
    It's raining here in Islamabad for almost day and a half. The problem I faced today was when I got into my civic which is a little less than two years old now,it was dripping from the area just near to the driving side door. Initially I thought it may be just a leakage from the door rubbers but when I looked on the second seater's same area, it was dripping as well. Just to let you know, the car's wind-screen was changed some 5 or 6 months back from honda centre rwp due to a crack on it. I checked there myself there was no water leakage n even it rained many times after it, no such issue.
    The rubber(outer side) at the place of attachment of body to the wind screen can be slightly raised by finger from some place just above the steering but it was since the day the wind screen was changed(not new). Kindly see the pictures below and let me know the possible solution (visiting Honda, being the last one)!
    Thank you.

First and third picture-Driver's side
    Second and fourth picture-Second Seat
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    I call BS on that.
    Me too call BS on the owner details but i dont call BS on rep talking against honda or joining us .... I dont know why u highlighted that and honoured it with ur BS lolllz

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hornblower View Post
    U r right buddy this sounds unbelievable .... But am eye witness to this. I started a discussion on purpose regarding this incident on honda defense with few customers sitting with me there, and a rep of that dealership joined us. He told us that honda shahrahe faisal is operated by someone who is famous for his vandalism in lahore and another surprise was that atlas honda is in his debt worth millions .... I dont know if he was right or not but this incident truly supports watever he said
    thats is one of the worst honda dealer in karachi also they own honda defense. Ali bhai (autos) family runs these places.
    i had problem with them in 2009 when they replaced my car rotors with cheap 1s. car was there for brake service only.
    honda drive in now adays is also run by their family, a crazy old women (owners wife) had made life hell for people working there.
    most of the senior guys working there already left for better places.

word of advice to all stay away from honda defense and honda shahrah e faisal they are big thieves and lairs.
    Help others so that u can be Helped

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

similar thing happened with my car but i found it so hectic to find solution i keep on driving
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by archon2001 View Post
    thats is one of the worst honda dealer in karachi also they own honda defense. Ali bhai (autos) family runs these places.
    i had problem with them in 2009 when they replaced my car rotors with cheap 1s. car was there for brake service only.
    honda drive in now adays is also run by their family, a crazy old women (owners wife) had made life hell for people working there.

word of advice to all stay away from honda defense and honda shahrah e faisal they are big thieves and lairs.
    True ..... One of them has opened up a shop on caltex pump karsaz on sharahe faisal

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

okay everyone!! i have got the car back from honda centre rwp with its wind-screen rebonded.....this friday,i went there with an aggressive mood,sunaai bhi k this isnt a taxi which is leaking like a water tap....khair they readily accepted their fault and told me that they'd take it off and replace the mouldings,gasket etc......asked them to use original honda silicones,activators etc(if they only did)........
    got the car on sat evening,they didnt charge anything.asked if they used the original stuff coz i was still having that "vinegar-like" smell...they said k ye aati hai original silicone mey se b(still confused)....they also said k "agr hum original use nai krte thorray arsay mey shaaed phir leak ho jaye hamain phir free of cost repair krna parray ga to ultimately we are at loss,so we dont use such stuff".something hopeful it was.......i have put the car in rain,it's rainining since night....so far so good!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

n also i got to know the car was waxed with "cosmic wax" unfortunately at honda centre.....
    i detailed it at home last saturday.....pressure washed,clayed,compounded,polished,sealed,waxed n quik detailed.......beading shows cosmic didnt hurt muc which has always been a nightmare for detailers!!!

Rain water leakage in 9th gen civic.Help required!! - 2d31494328044581f882f1b41af86e82

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I think its now very well known in Karachi that no matter what the issue is, "DO not ever go to Honda Shahrah-e-Faisal" I had an issue with them as well, those guys are plain thieves. Atlas Honda knows well about them, but doesn't do anything. It was probably my last time I had bought a PKDM.

But one question, I know about shahrah-faisal and Honda Defence have the same owners. Drive-in and Honda Quaideen have the same owners, I had heard good things about Quaideen are you sure about Drive-in ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vick2007 View Post
    I think its now very well known in Karachi that no matter what the issue is, "DO not ever go to Honda Shahrah-e-Faisal" I had an issue with them as well, those guys are plain thieves. Atlas Honda knows well about them, but doesn't do anything. It was probably my last time I had bought a PKDM.

But one question, I know about shahrah-faisal and Honda Defence have the same owners. Drive-in and Honda Quaideen have the same owners, I had heard good things about Quaideen are you sure about Drive-in ?
    drive in was good before that old crazy lady took the charge, use to go there to get some job done and u know some extra works was done free of charge too, but now lots of people i knew work there left due to bad and unprofessional attitude of that women and also she have no respect of client, saw her shouting over client due to some issue which was by all means created by drive in staff.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3987 Post(s)
    Tagged
    93 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by murtaza.bhutta View Post
    okay everyone!! i have got the car back from honda centre rwp with its wind-screen rebonded.....this friday,i went there with an aggressive mood,sunaai bhi k this isnt a taxi which is leaking like a water tap....khair they readily accepted their fault and told me that they'd take it off and replace the mouldings,gasket etc......asked them to use original honda silicones,activators etc(if they only did)........
    got the car on sat evening,they didnt charge anything.asked if they used the original stuff coz i was still having that "vinegar-like" smell...they said k ye aati hai original silicone mey se b(still confused)....they also said k "agr hum original use nai krte thorray arsay mey shaaed phir leak ho jaye hamain phir free of cost repair krna parray ga to ultimately we are at loss,so we dont use such stuff".something hopeful it was.......i have put the car in rain,it's rainining since night....so far so good!!!

the original windshield sealant does not have the vinegar smell. What they probably used is the usual old chinese originated black RTV.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3987 Post(s)
    Tagged
    93 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

drive in was good before that old crazy lady took the charge, use to go there to get some job done and u know some extra works was done free of charge too, but now lots of people i knew work there left due to bad and unprofessional attitude of that women and also she have no respect of client, saw her shouting over client due to some issue which was by all means created by drive in staff.
    when did she take over, when I used to live in khi I was called in for a lot of odd ball issues that their technicians would fail to solve. I didnt meet any such lady.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    when did she take over, when I used to live in khi I was called in for a lot of odd ball issues that their technicians would fail to solve. I didnt meet any such lady.
    i believe it was end of 2013 when i saw her for the first time and was totally shock to see what was going on over there so i ask one of the staff person i knew for quite long time and he said this women is making life hell for employees and she have no respect either for clients or staff and lots of customers have shifted other dealers.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    34 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Now you can proudly put RE=BORN sticker on her
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/members-member-rides/266031-accord7362s-merc-thanks-god-loved-ones-who-remember-me-prayers ,199119-thanks-god-2011-ford-edge-limited-awd-3-5-v6

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List