842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Civic X Owners & Fan Club

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Civic X Owners & Fan Club - GyY0sQ7

Please help us build HOBC Pumps database here https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...ailability-map

Civic X Owners & Fan Club - 2102388 orig
    General Civic X discussion including "QUALITY, FIT & FINISH ISSUES" as well as general comparison of the car will take place here on this thread > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...akistan-launch

USDM Full User Manual > http://docdro.id/iFqG7hJ
    [we will upload when PKDM is available. Please help us get one]
    USDM Quick Start Guide > http://docdro.id/ypgsie9

Rules of the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pwuser147983868580 View Post
    HOBC and altron X is the same thing,,right?
    no, HOBC 95 RON is old fuel which will replace by 97 RON, Altron X is the first 97 RON fuel by PSO
    My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
    no, HOBC 95 RON is old fuel which will replace by 97 RON, Altron X is the first 97 RON fuel by PSO
    PSO fuel whatever RON. all sucks in Rawalpindi at least.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AoA!!

i booked CIVIC oriel Nav+leather on 19th of September. the online deliver status shows 28th of February as tentative deliver date.

1. when should i expect contact from honda for the remaining / full payment?
    2. will i be receiving the car on same 28th Feb or before?

Thanks!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi guys,

Need assistance in procuring a couple of accessories for the CXT.

I'd love a leather steering cover, and a cover for the remote. I saw a few owners post pictures of aftermarket covers, do share the contact details please. I checked Saigal Motors for the latter, however couldn't find one for the Turbo variant.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by itsgumbys View Post
    On 10 gen booking does honda gives you some document mentioning booking no and delifery time.?
    As I just have booking form with payment receiving with no delivery nd booking order mention.

Although sales man texed me booking no a day after.

Am I missing any document?
    I think that's all for now. Use the relation number/booking number to check delivery on Honda atlas website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi Everyone, so i got the call yesterday for my Turbo delivery that i was not expecting at all, since i was told it wont come until Jan at least (booked in Sept). i booked through my employer and its a lease thing so it will come to me after insurance and registration. they say there is a transporters strike going on these days and the delivery to me at my workplace can be a bit late. Does anyone know of such a transporters/carrier vehicles strike nationwide?

Nevertheless, too excited to get my hands on the new Civic, haven't owned a civic ever neither have i test driven this one. lets see how it goes!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by salllu88 View Post
    Hi Everyone, so i got the call yesterday for my Turbo delivery that i was not expecting at all, since i was told it wont come until Jan at least (booked in Sept). i booked through my employer and its a lease thing so it will come to me after insurance and registration. they say there is a transporters strike going on these days and the delivery to me at my workplace can be a bit late. Does anyone know of such a transporters/carrier vehicles strike nationwide?

Nevertheless, too excited to get my hands on the new Civic, haven't owned a civic ever neither have i test driven this one. lets see how it goes!!
    Congrats. Yes I can narrate to this feeling. Enjoy

Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I got my my turbo two months ago. Drove it on hioctane all along 4500 Ks & never had any issue even with Pso hioctane, untill this Alton fuel came along. I filled the tank with Antron x from Pso constitution avenue & went to Lahore. Heard similar noises of tak tak on low rpms as other turbo owners have mentioned on this forum. Once in Lahore I got my tank filled with hioctane from the zoom station at mm Aslam road & the tak tak knocking sounds were gone. On my way back I filled my half empty tank once again with Alton x from bahria town, and the same tak tak(probably kr kr sounds which are different from the conventional knocking sounds) came back. I reached back and filled the half empty tank with hioctane 25 litres from total super market Islamabad and there is no knocking and the car is driving fine. A fiend of mine has a gas station & has told me that although the new Pso fuel is higher in octane ratings but it is sub standard fuel because it has a very high benzene content. My conclusion therefore is that the new Pso fuel has some serious problem. I hope that my experience would be beneficial for other turbo owners on this furum. Any feedback or knowledge sharing in this regard would be very welcome..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asimk View Post
    I got my my turbo two months ago. Drove it on hioctane all along 4500 Ks & never had any issue even with Pso hioctane, untill this Alton fuel came along. I filled the tank with Antron x from Pso constitution avenue & went to Lahore. Heard similar noises of tak tak on low rpms as other turbo owners have mentioned on this forum. Once in Lahore I got my tank filled with hioctane from the zoom station at mm Aslam road & the tak tak knocking sounds were gone. On my way back I filled my half empty tank once again with Alton x from bahria town, and the same tak tak(probably kr kr sounds which are different from the conventional knocking sounds) came back. I reached back and filled the half empty tank with hioctane 25 litres from total super market Islamabad and there is no knocking and the car is driving fine. A fiend of mine has a gas station & has told me that although the new Pso fuel is higher in octane ratings but it is sub standard fuel because it has a very high benzene content. My conclusion therefore is that the new Pso fuel has some serious problem. I hope that my experience would be beneficial for other turbo owners on this furum. Any feedback or knowledge sharing in this regard would be very welcome..
    I have filled Total hioctane and Shell hioctane with no problem, now i have filled 15liters of Altron X so far there's no sound just hoping it wont give any problem later as well.

Sent from my HTC 10
    My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Instead of complaining here about Altron Premium and Altron X, I would strongly suggest people to contact PSO directly through their website and written/posted mail so that they get feedback. They won't have any interest in coming here to read about problem that their substandard fuel is causing.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asimk View Post
    I used the constitution avenue PSO too...

Will check it with some other hi octane first, before going for 5K odo Check up...

Sent from my SM-J710F using PW Forums mobile app
    " Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Has any member installed trunk insulation lining. Please share picture, price and place of purchase.
    Civic X Owners & Fan Club -1727640
    When you Dream there are no Rules..

UJ
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by salllu88 View Post

I booked Turbo on 16 Sept 16 on 15 lac booking price...on 10 Oct 16 they called me to pay balance and get delivery...I refused as I wanted 2017 manufactured as I had bitter experience with resale issue of my Dec 2008 Civic...paper said 2009 model but year of manufacture 2008. Honda dealer is infact begging after that to get delivery...sales representative with condition not to mention his name told that...majority of Turbo buyers are insisting 2017 Jan delivery whereas company has full lot of turbo ready and standing for delivery...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UJ View Post
    I booked Turbo on 16 Sept 16 on 15 lac booking price...on 10 Oct 16 they called me to pay balance and get delivery...I refused as I wanted 2017 manufactured as I had bitter experience with resale issue of my Dec 2008 Civic...paper said 2009 model but year of manufacture 2008. Honda dealer is infact begging after that to get delivery...sales representative with condition not to mention his name told that...majority of Turbo buyers are insisting 2017 Jan delivery whereas company has full lot of turbo ready and standing for delivery...
    So does that signify tht even if the payment for the car is delayed,the production isnt delayed and the car is assembled on the decided date and only the delivery of the car to the costumer is withheld?BTW my oriel's production is also scheduled in the first week of dec but i plan to delay its payment to get a 2017 make car.

rjs
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Civic X Modified

Modified: I've tried to keep the changes as subtle and simple as possible......
    Civic X Owners & Fan Club -1727712

I thought after mods ......... my car deserved the "Modulo" badge........so I added one.....
    Civic X Owners & Fan Club -1727711

Sharing the modifications I've done with my car...........there are quite a few and I will share as and when I complete these / find time............ Civic X Owners & Fan Club - smiley smile

Civic X Owners & Fan Club -1727713
    Civic X Owners & Fan Club -1727714

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...hip-experience
    Keep it "Simple" and "Original"

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Trunk liner was installed by Mukarram at Tariq Road for around PKR 1500. Just got the carpet cloth pasted to the trunk using spacers and samad bond.

Civic X Owners & Fan Club -1727766

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bhattijawadali View Post
    Civic X Owners & Fan Club -1727766
    bro where did you get the trunk liner from , and could you share the price. Thanks.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by salash View Post
    bro where did you get the trunk liner from , and could you share the price. Thanks.
    Edited the post to include details.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by salash View Post
    Edited the post to include details.

UJ
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by taimoorali.khn View Post
    So does that signify tht even if the payment for the car is delayed,the production isnt delayed and the car is assembled on the decided date and only the delivery of the car to the costumer is withheld?BTW my oriel's production is also scheduled in the first week of dec but i plan to delay its payment to get a 2017 make car.
    Just give deaf ear to their repeated calls...by the way issue is with turbo version only...people were hesitant to take Turbo delivery due to 2 main reasons,,,,1st Ron 92 easy availibility and 2nd was 2017 model issue ...yes you did right wait 30 days more....as I was told more than 80 bookers refused to get delivery in Dec 2016 and that was mainly for Turbo version.....Choice is yours...and politeness guides me not to ask...but what refrained you from Turbo..for me I was driving same R18 engine for almost 10 years and I surely needed a change...and I drove my cousin's turbo and trust me that was some thing like ROCKET feeling...and I had no option other than Turbo that was completely different experience. As I am sure price issue can't be issue as you have taken 28 steps and further 3 steps to 31 lac surely couldn't be issue.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List