0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default civic 2005 suspension

what is the price of civic 2005 rear bush set?

rear shocks(kabuli)

Hand Break Cables Japenese(Kabuli)

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Rear bush set new price is around Rs 4000 to 5000 Thailand made contact AL Rehman autos Montgomery road Imran 03314142365. Rear kabli shocks price is Rs 3000 contact Romail Butt Bilal Gunj 03224617296. New hand brake cable price is Rs 2000 to 3000. Don't buy kabli hand brake cable as the Thailand cable works great. I am using Thailand cable Rs 2000 for last 3 years and it is going fine. Before installing cable try to fill up and lubricate the cable with WD40 and it will last very long.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I m from islamabad bro but ur cable wire thing surprise me.
    i got thai cables in my car bought for 2000 rs but from day 1 it doesnt work mechanic say they are thai and wont work get kabli japani cables. cables when adjusted work for few days and then again back to zero what could be the reason?

Quote Originally Posted by khjodat1 View Post
    Rear bush set new price is around Rs 4000 to 5000 Thailand made contact AL Rehman autos Montgomery road Imran 03314142365. Rear kabli shocks price is Rs 3000 contact Romail Butt Bilal Gunj 03224617296. New hand brake cable price is Rs 2000 to 3000. Don't buy kabli hand brake cable as the Thailand cable works great. I am using Thailand cable Rs 2000 for last 3 years and it is going fine. Before installing cable try to fill up and lubricate the cable with WD40 and it will last very long.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The reason I told you. As these cables have very little lubricant applied in factory so that is why they don't work properly and started to jam. Before installation of these cables try to fill up the cable wire with WD40 until the WD40 oil starts dripping from other end of the cable.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Right bro as the cables are already installed what should i do now? is there anyway i can put WD40 in now
    One more questoin i think u could help me with as u seem to be a smart PWheeler.
    I have problem with my car pickup and response on petrol and on CNG the rpm stays at 2000 or 0000 when i leave the race pedal(so i disconnected the cng wiring beacuse even after servicing the cng kit issue remain same.

few months ago i changed fuel filter,fuel pump new and used tuning,plugs,throttle body serviced many times, tappet done but it gave the same problem of rpm as i told above,plugs changed every mechanic did his science.issue permanently resolves for few days but come back again. car is heavy and acceleration is slow. one more thing i remember is that when i disconnect the terminal of battery and then put on again car runs lot better with rpm remaining at 1500 for sometime as soon rpm starts t ome to 900 the issue of pickup comes again. today i drive with taking i80 sensor out and car is running fine again. also the normal pick is very heavy most of the times and on AC more heavier but during the AC trippping time car becomes bullet(this tripping pik is great even better than without AC pick). Also the pedal of the car becomes heavy when pick is bad or heavy and when i took air sesnor of the pedal gets soft and pick is good also when i put on terminals of battery back on but only for few minutes.\
    Quote Originally Posted by khjodat1 View Post
    The reason I told you. As these cables have very little lubricant applied in factory so that is why they don't work properly and started to jam. Before installation of these cables try to fill up the cable wire with WD40 until the WD40 oil starts dripping from other end of the cable.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

There is no other way to fully lubricate the hand brake cable wire with WD40 by dismantling it. As far as the idle speed low problem is concerned I suggest you to get its idle speed adjusted from idle speed screw which is located near the base of throttle body. I also faced the same problem but after adjustment from this screw the problem has totally eliminated since last two years. For heavy and poor pick problem please check for the free hand rotation of all tires by lifting up the car and look for any dragging due to improper disengaging of brakes either because of faulty brake caliper or faulty hand brake cable or maybe due to worn out wheel bearings. Check the wheel alignment from an expert and change the tires if these are badly worn out. Bad wheel alignment and bad worn out tires makes the car heavy. Use thin engine oil like Shell HX7 5W/30 or Total Future 9000. Thin oil provide superior lubrication, cooling, mileage and keep the engine clean much much better than thick oils like 20W/50. My car has done 200k and I am using Shell Helix HX7 5W/30 with excellent results. Check the transmission oil level, make up or change it with original Honda oil if found very old. Change all the old power steering oil with fresh oil with STP P/S oil. Keep the tire pressure of all tires up to 32 psi. Remove any extra load from car. Change all the old brake oil with fresh oil like Guard. Check the A/C compressor may be it is taking extra load due to mechanical fault. Check the PCV (positive crankcase ventilation valve) which is located at the backside of engine, replace it with kabli one if found faulty. Check for any vacuum leakage from pipes in engine. Finally scan the engine for any hidden error in the programming of engine.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List