Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Agar Meray Pass Pasio Wala Darakht Huta Ya Soney Ka Unda Denay Wali Battakh Hoti...
    Abhi to VTi hazam hoi hey; thora saans to leney doo...wassey bhi pehley teel dekhein gein; phir uss ki dhaar dekhein gein
    Quote Originally Posted by rizwan400 View Post
    hahaha ... Sahi hai... To karwa do na book...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Where to find this Grill in Lahore

Guys is this grill available in Lahore, I couldn't find it and how much it costs ?

New corolla 2011 pictures and information - 249103

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hi guys
    i was looking at indus site and i found this . people who have bought altis plz confirm it . does it really have bluetooth and if yes can phone b connected to the pre to listen calls

New corolla 2011 pictures and information -250911
    Omar Khan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by osk89 View Post
    hi guys
    i was looking at indus site and i found this . people who have bought altis plz confirm it . does it really have bluetooth and if yes can phone b connected to the pre to listen calls

New corolla 2011 pictures and information - 250911
    Yes it has a bluetooth built in pre and mic in front of steering.you can make calls and also supports a2dp streaming with audio devices
    Aunda Fan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

coooooolllllllllllllllllll my uncle is going to book altis in near future surly he will be happy to hear that
    Omar Khan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

• Is there any difference in Altis Audio System and Altis SR Audio System? If yes then whats the difference?
    • If someone has got this new 1.6L car; please share at what speed it cruises @ 2k RPM, @ 2.5k RPM and @ 3k RPM etc. Please mention the trim; there must be difference in A/T and M/T; wanna learn how much difference is there between 6 speed M/T and 4 speed A/T
    • ECO-METER featured trim owners please also share how much its ECO-METER is reporting about fuel consumption on these RPMs

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

1. If someone has got this new 1.6L car; please share at what speed it cruises @ 2k RPM, @ 2.5k RPM and @ 3k RPM etc. Please mention the trim; there must be difference in A/T and M/T; wanna learn how much difference is there between 6 speed M/T and 4 speed A/T
    2. ECO-METER featured trim owners please also share how much its ECO-METER is reporting about fuel consumption on these RPMs
    At 2000 rpm the speed in 6th gear is 80. At 3000 rpm the speed is around 120. In the standard five speed models the speeds were at 60 and 100 respectively.

The ECO-Meter is a MID (multi info display) with a bar chart that shows fuel consumption and range in a graphical representation. The ECO-METER is only available in automatic trims of Altis.

However, the Multi info display (non graphical representation) is available in all trims of the Corolla (XLi, GLi etc). The Eco lamp without Eco Meter is available in Corolla GLi Auto. The Eco Meter lights up in the automatic trims of the Corolla when the car is being driven at less then 2500 rpm.

The automatic gear box of the Corolla has tall ratios (understandable as it has to cover the entire speed zone in only 4 gears). The top speed of the new manual 6-speed Corolla is reached in the fifth gear at 197 km/h (as can be confirmed from the owner's manual available with all new Corollas). The 6th gear only acts as an overdrive gear to reduce the revs.

As far as fuel consumption is concerned, Gillaniking posted videos of his new manual Altis. He was getting a reading of 18.5 - 19 kmpl on Mall road at a speed of 60 in 6th gear. The revs were at 1500.

And as far as audio systems are concerned, well I have no idea about that. Some other learned member will have to inform you about that.

Hope that answers part of your question.
    Hands. Heart. Soul. Porsche. ♥

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jayb View Post
    At 2000 rpm the speed in 6th gear is 80. At 3000 rpm the speed is around 120. In the standard five speed models the speeds were at 60 and 100 respectively.

The ECO-Meter is a MID (multi info display) with a bar chart that shows fuel consumption and range in a graphical representation. The ECO-METER is only available in automatic trims of Altis.

However, the Multi info display (non graphical representation) is available in all trims of the Corolla (XLi, GLi etc). The Eco lamp without Eco Meter is available in Corolla GLi. The Eco Meter lights up in the automatic trims of the Corolla when the car is being driven at less then 2500 rpm.

The automatic gear box of the Corolla has tall ratios (understandable as it has to cover the entire speed zone in only 4 gears). The top speed of the new manual 6-speed Corolla is reached in the fifth gear at 197 km/h (as can be confirmed from the owner's manual available with all new Corollas). The 6th gear only acts as an overdrive gear to reduce the revs.

Hope that answers your question.
    Bro you are wrong.Even my GLI does 3400rpm in 5th gear and its 1.3 5speed manual.SO 6 speed manual will have definitely low rpm in 6th gear and also has bigger engine.and previous altis manual does 120 at 3000rpm.
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jayb View Post

However, the Multi info display (non graphical representation) is available in all trims of the Corolla (XLi, GLi etc). The Eco lamp without Eco Meter is available in Corolla GLi Auto. The Eco Meter lights up in the automatic trims of the Corolla when the car is being driven at less then 2500 rpm.

As far as fuel consumption is concerned, Gillaniking posted videos of his new manual Altis. He was getting a reading of 18.5 - 19 kmpl on Mall road at a speed of 60 in 6th gear. The revs were at 1500.

And as far as audio systems are concerned, well I have no idea about that. Some other learned member will have to inform you about that.

Hope that answers part of your question.
    I dn understand wats the point of this 6th gear cz the RPMS you ppl r mentioning is similar to wat my 05 SE SALOON AUTO does..... At 2K RPM speed is exctly 80Kph n at 3K RPM the Speed is exactly 120Kph
    wHaTs NeXt To EcStAsY????nOtHiNgNeSs??WaTs nExt????HELL.............

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro you are wrong.Even my GLI does 3400rpm in 5th gear and its 1.3 5speed manual.SO 6 speed manual will have definitely low rpm in 6th gear and also has bigger engine.and previous altis manual does 120 at 3000rpm.
    Your GLi does 120 km/h at 3400 rpm in 5th gear.

The 1.6L Altis M/T does 80 km/h at 2000 rpm in 6th gear. It does 120 km/h in 6th gear at 3000 rpm.

As far as comparison is concerned, I forgot to mention that I was comparing this new 1.6 Altis with the 1.6 SE Saloon and NOT the 1.8L Altis which has bigger gear ratios (manual) due to more power than this new 1.6L Altis.

Hope that clears up the confusion.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I dn understand wats the point of this 6th gear cz the RPMS you ppl r mentioning is similar to wat my 05 SE SALOON AUTO does..... At 2K RPM speed is exctly 80Kph n at 3K RPM the Speed is exactly 120Kph
    That is because you have an automatic transmission with taller gear ratios. Read my comment again:

The automatic gear box of the Corolla has tall ratios (understandable as it has to cover the entire speed zone in only 4 gears).
    The manual gear box has shorter gear ratios, but an extra gear to keep the revs down.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Will be cleared once anyone posts a photo
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Final Note:
    No on money anymore. Prices would be decreased by 1st July by about 45000

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Final Note;
    CNG Corolla, so far just speculation

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aqs29 View Post
    Final Note;
    CNG Corolla, so far just speculation

i was looking forward to ff cng. hope this rumor turn to reality.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHorn View Post

i was looking forward to ff cng. hope this rumor turn to reality.
    Guyz local toyota dealership confirmed that it is coming and there foremen have attended training for the cng variant but its not confirmed when it is coming
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, help me to remember that Your love is greater than my disappointment and Your plans for my life are better than my Dreams.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks @jayb, @devilslayer and @mubeenshahid for posting RPMs/Speed ratios. I hope this information might be useful for people making up their minds to purchase this new Altis. We need the clarification/confirmation that A/C was on or off for these figures as SE Saloon M/T and SE Saloon A/T are not matching up.

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 351pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=468><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 42pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2048" width=56><COL style="WIDTH: 79pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3840" width=105><COL style="WIDTH: 74pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3620" span=2 width=99><COL style="WIDTH: 82pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3986" width=109><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 42pt; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: black; HEIGHT: 15pt; COLOR: white; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; FONT-WEIGHT: 700; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: black none" class=xl65 height=20 width=56>RPMs</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 79pt; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: black; COLOR: white; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; FONT-WEIGHT: 700; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: black none" class=xl65 width=105>SE Saloon A/T</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 74pt; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: black; COLOR: white; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; FONT-WEIGHT: 700; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: black none" class=xl65 width=99>Altis 1.8 M/T</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 74pt; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: black; COLOR: white; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; FONT-WEIGHT: 700; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: black none" class=xl65 width=99>Altis 1.6 M/T</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 82pt; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: black; COLOR: white; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; FONT-WEIGHT: 700; BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: black none" class=xl65 width=109>SE Saloon M/T</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: #d8d8d8; HEIGHT: 15pt; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: #D8D8D8 none" class=xl66 height=20>2k</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: #d8d8d8; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: #D8D8D8 none" class=xl66>80</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: #d8d8d8; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: #D8D8D8 none" class=xl66></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: #d8d8d8; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: #D8D8D8 none" class=xl66>80</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: #d8d8d8; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: #D8D8D8 none" class=xl66>60</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; HEIGHT: 15pt; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none" class=xl66 height=20>2.5k</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none" class=xl66></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none" class=xl66></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none" class=xl66></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none" class=xl66></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: #d8d8d8; HEIGHT: 15pt; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: #D8D8D8 none" class=xl66 height=20>3k</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: #d8d8d8; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: #D8D8D8 none" class=xl66>120</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: #d8d8d8; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: #D8D8D8 none" class=xl66>120</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: #d8d8d8; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: #D8D8D8 none" class=xl66>~120</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: #d8d8d8; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: #D8D8D8 none" class=xl66>100</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" height=20></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; mso-ignore: colspan" height=20 colSpan=3>SE Saloon A/T: devilslayer</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; mso-ignore: colspan" height=20 colSpan=3>Altis 1.8 M/T: mubeenshahid</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; mso-ignore: colspan" height=20 colSpan=2>Altis 1.6 M/T: jayb</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; mso-ignore: colspan" height=20 colSpan=2>SE Saloon M/T: jayb</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@khurram for which gear you are telling for se saloon MT.This can be in 4th gear but in 5th gear the speed will be around 80km/h.
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^ I just re-written what you guys posted earlier. For the reference I mentioned the IDs as well. SE Saloon M/T figures were mentioned by jayb earlier. I do have this trim in house. I will try checking the values myself tomorrow.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

120kmph @ anything above 2500 rpm for a six speed is not at all encouraging!
    sent from my HD2 without using the handset itself!!

22. 11-06-2011, 08:51 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    off topic

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List