Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 105 of 105
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: My New Ride, Corolla 2012, MashAllah !!

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    nasir007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,576
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default My New Ride, Corolla 2012, MashAllah !!

    I am uploading the pics of my new Corolla 2012, Pls say MashAllah.

    I sold my 2010 Corolla and bought a new city 2012, but i disliked the car, here is the thread !!
    I sold it on loss and again purchased a Corolla. Corolla is no doubt the best car available in Pakistan anyway.

    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...ew-city-2012-a

    I'll keep uploading any mods, or anything new done to this vehicle.

    Secondly, also guide me from where in Islamabad, i can get a nice sound system, i am not in a mood of installing chinese/Rock Mars low quality, DVD bright screen, as i installed that in my X-Corolla and i didn't find it good. I think the pre that came along is fine, i need to install good speakers, where should i install, at the back or in back doors, guide me on that.

    Thanks Alot !
    Kind Regards,
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    "Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Beautiful CORPSE "
    How much horsepower gain do you get from your NOS sticker ?

  2. #101
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    nasir007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,576
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salmanrasheedpsh View Post
    in simple words , city is a driver's car n corolla a passenger's car if u lyk driving ur machine n wanna enjoy it thn city ! if u want comfort n smooth ryd thn its rolla !
    Corolla Rocks
    "Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Beautiful CORPSE "
    How much horsepower gain do you get from your NOS sticker ?

  3. #102
    PakWheeler Follow
    DRIFTK1NG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nasir007 View Post
    I am uploading the pics of my new Corolla 2012, Pls say MashAllah.

    I sold my 2010 Corolla and bought a new city 2012, but i disliked the car, here is the thread !!
    I sold it on loss and again purchased a Corolla. Corolla is no doubt the best car available in Pakistan anyway.

    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...ew-city-2012-a

    I'll keep uploading any mods, or anything new done to this vehicle.

    Secondly, also guide me from where in Islamabad, i can get a nice sound system, i am not in a mood of installing chinese/Rock Mars low quality, DVD bright screen, as i installed that in my X-Corolla and i didn't find it good. I think the pre that came along is fine, i need to install good speakers, where should i install, at the back or in back doors, guide me on that.

    Thanks Alot !
    Kind Regards,
    first of all congrats on the new purchase and nice colour choice .. i sold corolla 2010 gli black and bought city 2012 white the base model i found city more reponsive than corolla but as you said it is small and it has no class with the black interior .. btw nice choice but personally i hate xli's .. why didn't you bought gli .. it's a million times better !

  4. #103
    PakWheeler Follow
    DRIFTK1NG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    install dvd with back cam , rims , hid's , lid spoiler and the chrome handles ( the ones with light )

  5. #104
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    nasir007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,576
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DRIFTK1NG View Post
    first of all congrats on the new purchase and nice colour choice .. i sold corolla 2010 gli black and bought city 2012 white the base model i found city more reponsive than corolla but as you said it is small and it has no class with the black interior .. btw nice choice but personally i hate xli's .. why didn't you bought gli .. it's a million times better !
    Thanks for the appreciation brother
    And i din't went for GLI due to budget constraints !!
    "Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Beautiful CORPSE "
    How much horsepower gain do you get from your NOS sticker ?

  6. #105
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    nasir007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,576
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DRIFTK1NG View Post
    install dvd with back cam , rims , hid's , lid spoiler and the chrome handles ( the ones with light )
    Will surely do that Sir,
    as soon as i save some more money
    "Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Beautiful CORPSE "
    How much horsepower gain do you get from your NOS sticker ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •