Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Angry Poor Standard of Toyota Corolla

Hi,

I am shocked to see the standard of Indus Motors produced cars, which has dropped to even deeper levels. The current model of Toyota Corolla is an example of that. I bought Corolla 1.6. Automatic Gun Mettalic Colour this March (2012). From the very begining I was taken aback when I saw that the wiring in the engine compartment had no proper ducting, NITTO wiring tape has been used to cover the wires. And that tape too is unwinding with use.

Now I have noticed that the the toyota monograms have started to show signs of rust!!!! Can't believe it.

It is worth mentioning here that Toyota is not giving many features that earlier it used to give like alloy rims, fog lights, fenders, etc. are only being offered in ALTIS. Not even in 1.6. GLi Auto. I am ok with that too, but atleast the quality should be maintained.

Attached Images Attached Images  

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FarhanAnwarKhan View Post
    i am not deffending my car sir as my car was hit on the back side by a carr daba my loss was upto 30k while the carry only needed to be dry dented i was shocked to seen the car so weak..but pakistani roads and mechanics are capable of working on these cars with ease and i cant drive a reborn to my home town i have done that onec and will never do it again.....the quality is pathetic now..
    Its Bcoz they Know what sort of nation we are and would take profit of it...Unless we consider our self pakistani and defend our rights....The Main point is the problem is within us...we opt to buy these craps and let me say i met a person at service station he had a 1991 560 sl Mercedes or i dont know what was sure 560 he told me that he only visited mistri only 3 times in 14 years know imagine that i had to visit every 3 to 4 months for some fault regularly. I need simple answer who has peace of mind and low spending on car me or the MErcede wala Uncle............

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhaiyon! Do you guys have noted that Mr. Javvad1 got us all involved into this heated discussion, but hasn't contributed anything except for the starting post?

Kya meray pyaray bhai nay hamaray sath koi mazaq to nahi kya??? Aur ham sab bewaqoofon key tarah lagay huay haan...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by devilskreed View Post
    AIk kaam karai..Kabhi kisi rolla new model to muka marain kahin bhi..Body andar ghus jayay gi..Phiraik aur kaam karain..Kisi daewoo racer ki body par muka marain (hath main dard khatam nai ho ga)

Once my car was in parking lane,,a hiace jumbo freak while overtaking a car from the left side banged his passenger door over my right rear bumper..Car went over the adjacent padestrian path and got minimal dent and that hiace door was ripped out..They had to carry the door

AGain once i had to tak a blind L turn..Car was relatively fast and as i approached near the turn a taxi mehran just popped out..Thus my right side front bumper had impact with both side doors of that taxi and they were virtually smashed in(andar dab gayay) with me getting only a slightly disoriented bumper side.

Once i parked my uncles 96 honda for got to pop up handbrake,gear and went in to shop..when i came back..Result as the road was a little inclined the car reversed back and hit a rolla 2003 for side bumper..result..Not a single dent on honda and i had to pay 6k rupees to the roll owner for damages

Now if a rolla or city has an impact from the front at 30 Km/he or even 25...Bumper would break into 2,,new bumper would cost around 12k+,,bang it from rear and its rear bumper would break into 2 with the rear diggi going out of action

The point is people will defend current cars as being strong and rigid and stuf..WHats the point of having a car which can get totalled on impacts at lower speeds..Also indus motors rolla is very unsafe and imo no have safety features as offered in rolla international.
    i don't say that honda is a bad car .. we have kept all models of civic .. but iam saying that corolla is best for use in rural areas // as compared to civic .. we actuall6y keeps corolla in our hometown and civic in urban area

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FarhanAnwarKhan View Post
    i am not deffending my car sir as my car was hit on the back side by a carr daba my loss was upto 30k while the carry only needed to be dry dented i was shocked to seen the car so weak..but pakistani roads and mechanics are capable of working on these cars with ease and i cant drive a reborn to my home town i have done that onec and will never do it again.....the quality is pathetic now..
    hhaa same here .. i also can't took a honda to my city !!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by devilskreed View Post
    AIk kaam karai..Kabhi kisi rolla new model to muka marain kahin bhi..Body andar ghus jayay gi..Phiraik aur kaam karain..Kisi daewoo racer ki body par muka marain (hath main dard khatam nai ho ga)

Once my car was in parking lane,,a hiace jumbo freak while overtaking a car from the left side banged his passenger door over my right rear bumper..Car went over the adjacent padestrian path and got minimal dent and that hiace door was ripped out..They had to carry the door

AGain once i had to tak a blind L turn..Car was relatively fast and as i approached near the turn a taxi mehran just popped out..Thus my right side front bumper had impact with both side doors of that taxi and they were virtually smashed in(andar dab gayay) with me getting only a slightly disoriented bumper side.

Once i parked my uncles 96 honda for got to pop up handbrake,gear and went in to shop..when i came back..Result as the road was a little inclined the car reversed back and hit a rolla 2003 for side bumper..result..Not a single dent on honda and i had to pay 6k rupees to the roll owner for damages

Now if a rolla or city has an impact from the front at 30 Km/he or even 25...Bumper would break into 2,,new bumper would cost around 12k+,,bang it from rear and its rear bumper would break into 2 with the rear diggi going out of action

The point is people will defend current cars as being strong and rigid and stuf..WHats the point of having a car which can get totalled on impacts at lower speeds..Also indus motors rolla is very unsafe and imo no have safety features as offered in rolla international.
    sir agar mazboot body chahiye tou potohar is the best answer .. aaj mein apnay friend k pump pe gya wahan uss ki potohar thi aur meri gli .. ab mein wahan par donon cars ki body compare kr rha tha .. potohar par itnay mukay maray par phir bhi .. kuch ni hua .. aur corolla par tou marnay se pehle bhi dar lagta tha //

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DRIFTK1NG View Post
    sir agar mazboot body chahiye tou potohar is the best answer .. aaj mein apnay friend k pump pe gya wahan uss ki potohar thi aur meri gli .. ab mein wahan par donon cars ki body compare kr rha tha .. potohar par itnay mukay maray par phir bhi .. kuch ni hua .. aur corolla par tou marnay se pehle bhi dar lagta tha //
    Aur potohar say behtar datsun..SIr masla yeh hai kay weight kam karnay say lohay,aluminium ki mazbooti kam hoti hai..but if you use composites(new type of materials) you can get the same potohar body rigidity with a light weight body of a rolla..1 more thing to add indus/atlas rollas and civic and cities dont meet international standards and they are very very dangerous cars..Unfortunately in our country people got loads of money so they dont mind whether their investment is lost,,they can always get a new ride but they cant get a new life...And we have to buy these local substandard brands because we got no choice..JDM cars are often abused and finding a good piece is very very difficult,,In terms of safety the latest c series of mercedes has the same rigid and strong body as of potohar and daewoo..
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I vote for old cressida or mark 2 q k us ke dent do denter bi nahi nikal sakta.........

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Shahid1987 View Post
    I vote for old cressida or mark 2 q k us ke dent do denter bi nahi nikal sakta.........
    aur 2004 markII k ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers