Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 494 of 1064 FirstFirst ... 394444484492493494495496504544594994 ... LastLast
Results 9,861 to 9,880 of 21271
Like Tree12215Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223

• Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.

Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Bro

Congratulations on this amazing system. Now please let us know how you installed it. Did you do it yourself or someone else did it. Where did you buy it from and for how much. I also got my 1.6 just a couple of hours ago btw Alhamdolillah

Quote Originally Posted by nido747 View Post
    Wallaaaa... Now my Altis 1.6 is handfree keyless with a push start and best RFID Protection ( Kind of Immobilizer ) .Now i dont need car key at all. Thanks to @rizwaan400 bhai for this gift .He is truly a gem of person, helped me a lot and made efforts for me by sparing his precious time for me to make this system work in my Altis 1.6 . I keep bugging him for a month by my stupid questions and asking about its working in Altis 1.6 and installation guide through phone calls but he never said NO to me. Thanks again Rizwaan bhai, really i am obliged.

The best part of this system is..

1.It is plug and play. You don't need to cut even a single wire. Installation is very easy.
    2.With this system, car is now having Hand-free key-less entry. you just need to go near the car with a remote in your pocket and the door will unlock and vice versa.
    3.It has a pushstart plus remote start. Go near the car , doors unlock automatically, just sit on driving seat press the push button and engine starts and your remote is still in your pocket.
    4.Remote start. In a hot weather, your car cabin gets hot if you park your car in direct sunlight. You just need to press a button from your car remote while sitting in your office and engine of your car starts with closed doors and your car AC starts too if you set it in an ON condition before. Same goes for a cold weather.
    5.Protection. It has a two way Communication protection. The remote will start beeping in your pocket if someone is trying to have some chitchat with your car and displaying which door has been opened by someone. It also has RFID system so no one can start your car without remote and for any instance, someone is trying to break/uninstall/cut any wire of this system then the system will kill your engine instantaneously.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Wallaaaa... Now my Altis 1.6 is handfree keyless with a push start and best RFID Protection ( Kind of Immobilizer ) .Now i dont need car key at all. Thanks to @rizwaan400 bhai for this gift .He is truly a gem of person, helped me a lot and made efforts for me by sparing his precious time for me to make this system work in my Altis 1.6 . I keep bugging him for a month by my stupid questions and asking about its working in Altis 1.6 and installation guide through phone calls but he never said NO to me. Thanks again Rizwaan bhai, really i am obliged.

1.It is plug and play. You don't need to cut even a single wire. Installation is very easy.
    2.With this system, car is now having Hand-free key-less entry. you just need to go near the car with a remote in your pocket and the door will unlock and vice versa.
    3.It has a pushstart plus remote start. Go near the car , doors unlock automatically, just sit on driving seat press the push button and engine starts and your remote is still in your pocket.
    4.Remote start. In a hot weather, your car cabin gets hot if you park your car in direct sunlight. You just need to press a button from your car remote while sitting in your office and engine of your car starts with closed doors and your car AC starts too if you set it in an ON condition before. Same goes for a cold weather.
    5.Protection. It has a two way Communication protection. The remote will start beeping in your pocket if someone is trying to have some chitchat with your car and displaying which door has been opened by someone. It also has RFID system so no one can start your car without remote and for any instance, someone is trying to break/uninstall/cut any wire of this system then the system will kill your engine instantaneously.
    Can you show some pictures of the space where the ignition lock used to be? Is it still there? Or has it been bypassed completely?

How easy will it be for a thief to get rid of this thing in case of theft?

I can see a jack knife style button on the remote, whats that for?

The panel where the push start button has been installed, was it supplied with the kit or did you have to drill a hole in the original one?

What was the final cost of this thing and how was the installation managed?

Please answer these for all of us.
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

under coating complete -- picked it today evening.

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1556703

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1556705

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1556702

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1556704
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My old Cultus friends did it very well, all the small areas and lines well covered.

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1556706

Fuel lines -- Me satisfied now
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1556707

Muffler/exhaust -- goes all Matt-Black
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1556708

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1556709

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1556710

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The Big Michi's with Mud -flap

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1556716

Even the muf-flap seems small in front of these 215....

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1556717

Rolling out from the wash.
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1556718

Getting ready to go Home.

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1556719

Not to forget the Family Member -- Delivered few mins back at my place

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1556720

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by KamranAslam View Post
    The Big Michi's with Mud -flap

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1556716

Even the muf-flap seems small in front of these 215....

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1556717

Rolling out from the wash.
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1556718

Getting ready to go Home.

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1556719

Not to forget the Family Member -- Delivered few mins back at my place

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1556720
    Mabrook - Toyota dealership didn't do the undercoating for you?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Global_Player_77 View Post
    Mabrook - Toyota dealership didn't do the undercoating for you?
    Thanks.

They had the option, but the cost was more +plus no discount even on behalf of my office.

Then I went to my old place - got it done from Mandviwalla price and work quality as i wanted

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks.

They had the option, but the cost was more +plus no discount even on behalf of my office.

Then I went to my old place - got it done from Mandviwalla price and work quality as i wanted
    That sucks that Toyota walon ne competitive rate per nehin ki undercoating, and I bet they don't even care if they lost your business. PSO stations also do an undercoating for Rs. 3K - is that any different from the one you got from Suzuki?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

That sucks that Toyota walon ne competitive rate per nehin ki undercoating, and I bet they don't even care if they lost your business. PSO stations also do an undercoating for Rs. 3K - is that any different from the one you got from Suzuki?
    I have no idea about this undercoating thing. What do they apply below the car? Just paint or something else?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It is a gift from Rizwaan bhai.

It comes with two year warranty and is available from lahore .

I installed it with help of rizwaan bhai on phone plus an electrician too but he haven't seen this type of system before so didn't know anything about it. Electrician helped me in opening dashboard and i showed him how and where the wires get plugged.

Ignition system is still there but it is useless now as it is completely bypassed. I will be covering ignition port with a cap soon.

I dont think so that thieves will bypass this system easily as it doesn't involve ignition system at all and to start the car you need RFID remote ( like the immobilizer that is installed in Civic ).

Yes the key is Jack Knife Style. ( Picture is attached as a reference )

I didn't drill a hole for installing push button. There is already space given for installing push button. You can see it in your cars too.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^^dear bro
    Where we can find this sytem and what would be its price roughly??

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hj2006 View Post
    I have no idea about this undercoating thing. What do they apply below the car? Just paint or something else?
    Undercoating is a tar like product as can be seen in the pics that is applied to the underbody of the car, and is beneficial to cars that travel on unpaved roads, where there is gravel that can hit the underbody, and can also make the cabin quieter - for sound deadening (transmission fluid and oil is used). Rust proofing is another form where a clear coat is applied to prevent rust (I don't know what treatment Indus motors gives to their cars at the factory, but this is done at the factory level in other parts of the world, and extra rust proofing is not needed on new cars).

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Will suggest to use any 3S dealer for it other than PSO, the cann used for my car was Made in Germany sealed open in front of me and processed.

Quote Originally Posted by hj2006 View Post
    undercoating is preffered in the coastal areas very next or close to sea, this undercoating prevents rusts spots at cars under-carriage.

Its better for all cars I say, it help the under body in rainy season too, prevents the dust/mud for not to be settled in areas where in long run a corrosion take place.

In all! ppl who Love their cars they get it Under-Coated

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Will suggest to use any 3S dealer for it other than PSO, the cann used for my car was Made in Germany sealed open in front of me and processed.

undercoating is preffered in the coastal areas very next or close to sea, this undercoating prevents rusts spots at cars under-carriage.

Its better for all cars I say, it help the under body in rainy season too, prevents the dust/mud for not to be settled in areas where in long run a corrosion take place.

In all! ppl who Love their cars they get it Under-Coated
    I will get the undercoating done as well due to the condition of the roads in Karachi, weather and further reducing exterior sound in the cabin. Bro, can you let me know how much you paid for it, here or in PM - thanks.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I will get the undercoating done as well due to the condition of the roads in Karachi, weather and further reducing exterior sound in the cabin. Bro, can you let me know how much you paid for it, here or in PM - thanks.
    Mandviwalla Motors 021-32410154 --- MT Khan / Queens road Behind State Bank. II-chundigarh road

Talk to Sohaib /Tanveer/Mansoor -- If you like you can give my reference too.

The cost for this will come to my bill, should not be more than 5400 or 5800.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mandviwalla Motors 021-32410154 --- MT Khan / Queens road Behind State Bank. II-chundigarh road

Talk to Sohaib /Tanveer/Mansoor -- If you like you can give my reference too.

The cost for this will come to my bill, should not be more than 5400 or 5800.
    great - thanks.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Id suggest you to get the undercoat before taking the delivery, Baad mei reh jata hai. the Toyota showroom shouldnt charge you more then 3 to 6k its. And ask the guy who booked your car that you want a undercost, What would be the cost, and discounts etc complimentry stuff etc so probably he would get you the best deal
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It is a gift from Rizwaan bhai.

It comes with two year warranty and is available from lahore .

I installed it with help of rizwaan bhai on phone plus an electrician too but he haven't seen this type of system before so didn't know anything about it. Electrician helped me in opening dashboard and i showed him how and where the wires get plugged.

Ignition system is still there but it is useless now as it is completely bypassed. I will be covering ignition port with a cap soon.

I dont think so that thieves will bypass this system easily as it doesn't involve ignition system at all and to start the car you need RFID remote ( like the immobilizer that is installed in Civic ).

Yes the key is Jack Knife Style. ( Picture is attached as a reference )

I didn't drill a hole for installing push button. There is already space given for installing push button. You can see it in your cars too.
    Whats the use of this jack knife key if the ignition is to be bypassed anyways?

Do we have the option to keep the iginition in use while having this system?
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RollOnBigMaMa View Post
    Whats the use of this jack knife key if the ignition is to be bypassed anyways?

Do we have the option to keep the iginition in use while having this system?
    I guess the key is for manually opening the door in case if the cell in the remote key dies.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

How to lock/unlock stearing without ignition.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List