Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 603 of 1062 FirstFirst ... 103503553593601602603604605613653703 ... LastLast
Results 12,041 to 12,060 of 21236
Like Tree12207Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223

• Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.

Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Want to change the tires on my recently delivered Grande. Anybody could suggest which of these two is better? I need low road noise, better grip and wet handling

1. Yokohama Adv Db
    2. Continental CC5

Any alternative, if better, could be suggested
    "Faster, Faster, Faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." ― Hunter S. Thompson

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by razarjhasan View Post
    Want to change the tires on my recently delivered Grande. Anybody could suggest which of these two is better? I need low road noise, better grip and wet handling

1. Yokohama Adv Db
    2. Continental CC5

Any alternative, if better, could be suggested
    Wet handling? Sure ?
    I hope you dont live in a rainy area!

Still...overall best package would be Advan dB....if you want to keep the cost down, go for BluEarth ECOS....
    Continental is very good..but hard to find genuine and fresh stock
    sent from my HD2 without using the handset itself!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bilal49er View Post
    Wet handling? Sure ?

Still...overall best package would be Advan dB....if you want to keep the cost down, go for BluEarth ECOS....
    Thanks for the suggestion. Would u purchase the advan db or continental? Which one has the longer life, better handling, comfort

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    "Faster, Faster, Faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." ― Hunter S. Thompson

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bilal49er View Post
    Wet handling? Sure ?

same dilema, need an advice as well.. Visited SAIF traders in D.H.A Lahore, they were insisting on NEXEN and GT RADIAL. both tires are made in Indonesia, asking 9200 for each.. According to them these are proper imported tires and we are selling these from 15 years, i shouldn't go for Advan DB, reason: ADVAN DB is smuggled mostly and it doesn't have any temp ratings or speed ratings on it plus its not good for our high tmperature roads, after sometime its sidewalls swell as well bla bla bla..
    Anyone plz shed some light on above statement.
    thx

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks for the suggestion. Would u purchase the advan db or continental? Which one has the longer life, better handling, comfort

brother which continental? CC5 or CC2. I have seen both in the market.. Let me know from which dealer are you purching in lahore.
    Whats the price of advan DB?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gitts070 View Post
    same dilema, need an advice as well.. Visited SAIF traders in D.H.A Lahore, they were insisting on NEXEN and GT RADIAL. both tires are made in Indonesia, asking 9200 for each.. According to them these are proper imported tires and we are selling these from 15 years, i shouldn't go for Advan DB, reason: ADVAN DB is smuggled mostly and it doesn't have any temp ratings or speed ratings on it plus its not good for our high tmperature roads, after sometime its sidewalls swell as well bla bla bla..
    Anyone plz shed some light on above statement.
    thx
    Bro first of all just stay away from Saif traders. They themselves have no idea about tires and are looting people since ages. I am telling this from my own personal experience.
    The best bet is too visit neela gumbad, compare prices and get the best negotiable rate. Before buying
    Do check the manufacturing date.

As for tires, Advan db is the best. They noiseless and comfortable. Michillen XM2 is great as well but is a bit hard because of its durability. And lastly yokohama bluearth is also a great option, it is the same as advan db just lacks a bit in grip.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Corolla 2015 user manual: Download from here
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gitts070 View Post
    brother which continental? CC5 or CC2. I have seen both in the market.. Let me know from which dealer are you purching in lahore.
    Whats the price of advan DB?
    CC5 Bro. I don't know about CC2.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sajjadmemon82 View Post
    No its not, drive it for few days or say 100 km atleast, then it will refresh to a suitable mileage. overall, I am not happy with mine, its stuck at 9.3 in city and 9.6 on highway which is very disappointing. anybody else who has seen this behaviour?
    Go to the display where fuel average is displayed, press and hold the odo meter stick for 5 seconds or until it gets to -- km/l and then start driving. Hopefully it will improve. tr to drive under 2k rpm.
    Sik static after mathmatic drive by in my honda automatic, sticky green and bad traffic!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    Bro first of all just stay away from Saif traders. They themselves have no idea about tires and are looting people since ages. I am telling this from my own personal experience.
    The best bet is too visit neela gumbad, compare prices and get the best negotiable rate. Before buying

As for tires, Advan db is the best. They noiseless and comfortable. Michillen XM2 is great as well but is a bit hard because of its durability. And lastly yokohama bluearth is also a great option, it is the same as advan db just lacks a bit in grip.
    thanks for taking out time and replying in detail. I have a same opinion about saif traders as you have mentioned. you are right about XM2, they felt a bit hard while pressing them..will definitely visit Neela gumbad next week, inshallah

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Let me share my experience regarding manufacturing date on tires , I purchased Yokohama db from a known tire shop of Rawalpindi , date was end 2014, got them installed and used them for around 1000kms. They were making hell of noise on slow turnings plus on jumps the car seemed pretty hard , unlike my other car which had the same tires , I started thorough research on these tires and found that the date was tampered. The particular area was sanded to rub the date and new date was punched. Finish was not up to mark in comparison to my other tires installed , and the one no was punched differently. On original Yokohama tires one no was like straight like this (l) and fake date was (1) like this. Interesting but true. Went back to the dealer and luckily he admitted to this fraud and showed his concern. Tires were changed with blue earth 215-60-16 fresh origin date and all squeaking sounds around corners gone immediately but drive and road grip improved a lot. So be care ful to check the finish area around the date.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

CC5 Bro. I don't know about CC2.

Today I also checked continental tyres,
    CC5 is for 8500 (Malaysia made), but importer of continual tyres highway tyre company asked me to go for premium quality conti comfort CC2 (Europe, Czech made) which is about 9500 each.
    Manufacturing date is mid 14.
    As I had to replace my tyre which are around 4300km driven he referred to a dealer as they only sale tyres but don't take our tyre.
    Dealer offered me to visit his place, he will give some discount on above price and can take my tyres for +_ 3000 each.

Expert advice if is a good deal and if anyone using CC2?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mzkhan View Post
    Today I also checked continental tyres,
    CC5 is for 8500 (Malaysia made), but importer of continual tyres highway tyre company asked me to go for premium quality conti comfort CC2 (Europe, Czech made) which is about 9500 each.
    Manufacturing date is mid 14.
    As I had to replace my tyre which are around 4300km driven he referred to a dealer as they only sale tyres but don't take our tyre.
    Dealer offered me to visit his place, he will give some discount on above price and can take my tyres for +_ 3000 each.

Expert advice if is a good deal and if anyone using CC2?
    Yes, I would like to learn more about the CC2. I can shove out that much extra cash if it really means a difference in quality.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post

Bro right now there is a product in the market named Yokohama Blu Earth A which is even superior to Advan DB in features...As its wet grip rating on Yokohama's Official Website you can yourself check is better than Advan by 1 point...Rest in other sectors also such as the Wear Resistance and Fuel Economy e.t.c the Blu Earth has got better rating than DB by 1 point!!!

There is also the product simple Blu Earth which is inferior to DB like you are saying but mark my words Blu Earth A has better grip than Advan DB just the downside in it is that it is offcourse not as much as silent as DB but surely is a very silent tyre as its silence rating is also 9/10 while Advan DB is 10/10 thats why Advan is a 100% noiseless and comfortable tyre...And thats simply the reason why all of the people these days are getting Advan DB because it is a premium product from Yokohama!!!

P.S I have got Blu-Earth A in my Grande and am pretty satisfied by the results!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rohban427 View Post
    Bro right now there is a product in the market named Yokohama Blu Earth A which is even superior to Advan DB in features...As its wet grip rating on Yokohama's Official Website you can yourself check is better than Advan by 1 point...Rest in other sectors such as Wear Resistance and Fuel Economy also the Blu Earth has got better rating than DB by 1 point!!!

There is also the product simple Blu Earth which is inferior to DB like you are saying but mark my words Blu Earth A has better grip than Advan DB just the downside in it is that it is not as much as silent as DB but surely is very silent as its silence rating is 9/10 while Advan is 10/10 thats why Advan is a 100% noiseless and comfortable tyre...Thats why all of the people these days are getting Advan DB because it is a premium product from Yokohama!!!

P.S I have got Blu-Earth A in my Grande and am pretty satisfied by the results!!!
    Yes you might be right. I am using simple bluearth in my Vitz and it only comes in 14" size.
    Bluearth A is new and Db is getting old but it still has its own charm.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If u have a 1.8..go for dB...premium passenger car tyre with all desired qualities, except that it will wear out in less than 50,000 km.
    If u got the lighter variants, like 1.6 or 1.3, BluEarth is the way to go.
    Stay away from Continental...the tyre is too good but hard to find.
    sent from my HD2 without using the handset itself!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Fog Lights and DRLs

Installed these fog lights and daytime running lights in Gli MT today.
    The fog lamps are of Taiwanese Esuse brand and DRLs are of DLAA brand.
    The good thing about Esuse is that they come with grip fitting. No wire needs to be cut. Plus the lamp quality is far better than the Chinese fog lamps available in the market.

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1595445

I like to keep my car totally stock, however the lack of fog lamps in this shape of Corolla gives the feeling as if something is missing and car is incomplete. The fog lights really enhances the look. See the comparison picture below.

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1595446
    "The more we sweat in peace, the less we bleed in war"

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Great so for how much you got the Fog Lights?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by speedster_101 View Post
    Installed these fog lights and daytime running lights in Gli MT today.
    The fog lamps are of Taiwanese Esuse brand and DRLs are of DLAA brand.
    The good thing about Esuse is that they come with grip fitting. No wire needs to be cut. Plus the lamp quality is far better than the Chinese fog lamps available in the market.

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1595445

I like to keep my car totally stock, however the lack of fog lamps in this shape of Corolla gives the feeling as if something is missing and car is incomplete. The fog lights really enhances the look. See the comparison picture below.

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1595446
    Bro plz share the price of the fogs and drls
    I got the price of 7500 for both

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rabeel_fariq View Post
    Bro plz share the price of the fogs and drls
    I got the price of 7500 for both
    Esuse Fog lights: Rs. 7000/- (DLAA fog lights were for Rs. 2500)
    DLAA DRLs: Rs. 4700/-
    Labour: Rs. 800/-
    Total: Rs. 12,500/-
    "The more we sweat in peace, the less we bleed in war"

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List